All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 375 Comments (Page 2)
XodanXodanalmost 11 years ago
Long but great ;)

Loved the slow escalation and the whole story. We need to know what was up in the back between colin and his mum ;)

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Better

I read the other two car ride/mum lap stories a week ago and found them too short and without enough character development, so your story really hit the spot for me. I would love to read a second chapter.

Scale

LarryArcherLarryArcheralmost 11 years ago
More action than usual, loved it!

Really enjoy all of your stories, especially this one as it had a lot more action in it. Can't believe all of the people who harp on everything, did they mistake this for Readers Digest? You are an inspiration to all of us fledgling writers. Now I've got to dig around and see if I missed any newer stories in this series.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing,

I just loved this stimulating story - in my opinion a much better read that the other two "lap stories" mentioned. Now, I must read the remaining chapters of this two Moms, Two Laps Series.

Well Done and 5-stars

P.S I finally figured out that this is chapter one of the 9-Part (actually 10 Part) Two moms, Two Laps series.

WantonSalonWantonSalonalmost 11 years ago
Mind spinningly hot

Fantastic story.

Love the details. I especially like the bit where Jeremy flexes his PC muscle to make his cock slap against his mom's pussy. Exquisite detail.

dthakerdthakerover 10 years ago
Very hot and and and...

Very hot and sexy story...the way it was build...never had a chance to loosen out on the hard-on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Dad told mama to get her ass in bed...he felt like eating some pussy after that long trip.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 10 years ago
very great story

would love to read what happened in the back seat and if they included aunt marie into their fun

BlaggardBlaggardover 10 years ago
Great erotic story!

Seen it around for ages but for some reason never read it before! Wonderfully erotic story.............love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good preview before football.

I enjoyed this wonderful story this Sunday morning before football....It had a good reality ring towards it

gandolf777gandolf777over 10 years ago
reveiw 2 mon,2lap,2 hrs

fantastic fantasy, would love to have a aunt like Marie/heh heh heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. In next follow uip story have mommy be pregnant by son and hav e aunt be pregnant by nephew.

dallencpa01dallencpa01over 10 years ago
Very lucky Jeremy... Risky and unbelievable

Enjoyed the story and gave it a "5"; however, how can anyone be that lucky to get two sisters to open up to an immature young man? Very hard to believe and that he could do all that he did in a two hour car ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
two moms one son would be hotter

two moms one son would be hotter and each one not knowing about the other

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story

1 of the best I've read so far

5 stars *****

Scott1177Scott1177over 10 years ago
Bar none best writing I've seen here! Can't wait to read the rest!

You have real talent! Your characters are original and the plot line is amazing. Storytelling is vivd and believable. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work

Don't ever change your writing style, just because it isn't a quick short one doesn't mean that it isn't a great story.... I would rather read something like this than a quick short one as I get to know the characters better, and that makes it a more rewarding read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome.

Fucking awesome. Mind you, when I say that it's a surprise. I hate mother-son stories. As a rule they just turn me off, so this was something of a shocking surprise at ho much of a turn-on the story turned out to be :). I don't know why I usually don't like them, hell my mom was fucking HoT when she was younger!! Maybe its because I get the creepy crawlies when I think of my step mother. (Shivering in a bad way) ugh!

...but the aunt and mon were rockin' hot!!

Oh! Glad to know the author is another Texan (safe bet). ...635? So Dallas / Ft. Worth area I bet!! ;). Your moniker reminds me of a lady I used to know that went my 'Texas Tall Girl' from back in the good old BBS days before this impersonal internet thing became popular!

Well I'd say keep writing but as Ive just found your page I think I will have reading material for ages!! Thanks for the good work!!

M@

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
purely delightful

This made me wetter than anything I've read all day. Great job. Very interesting, very easy to follow. Made me want to read more.

musicman88musicman88over 10 years ago

Absolutely AWESOME!! Can't wait for the sequel of the trip away from home or maybe when Dad has to leave unexpectedly and you have to stay and take care of mom....

Superb writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

U sir! Are ar ginus!!!!!!! Please please post the rest of this story. So much possibilities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I looooooveee this!

You are the master! More please more! I want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loving your family is the best

i really enjoy stories of family sex about hot but tender ,respectful relationships keep up the g00d work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice plot

Woooo Pig Sooiee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Epic story

I ejaculated 4 times when readin it very good fuking read! RESPECT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
damn I love it.

I could get my mine in the story. I could feel the feel of coming over and over as I got more in the other hour of them almost at home of him fucking him mom. Hope you have more story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
incest is best

Great story. In future stories keep fucking your mother and get her pregnant. I fucked my mother giving her 4 children before moving out and living on my own.

eatcoocheatcoochabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait to read the next chapter (s).

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 10 years ago

I'm glad I finally got around to reading this. I've hesitated before because, going by the title, it seemed like there might be two guys having "the same kind of fun"-if you know what I mean, and that would have lessened the story for me quite a bit. But now that I read through it all and it really was just one real protagonist (especially that nothing consenting between Aunt Marie and Colin did happen there in part 2), I'm very happy with the outcome.

If there was one thing that would make it perfect for me - it would be if there was another chapter in which the sisters made up and on an outing together with just the three of them they had a threesome where Aunt Marie practically had to beg her sister for it (maybe before the outing her and Jeremy did some fun stuff besides actually fucking like his mom had forbidden). Because while a second chapter would be awesome beyond belief - you can't just focus 100% on his mom then I think without his aunt hanging as a cloud over it - plus they 'should' make peace and share :).

I might be getting ahead of myself a little here - but you mentioned an Aunt Jenny as well (seemed to be she was the youngest) - so right there you have a third chapter :).

Anyways - great job! 5/5 stars easy. Really hope you continue this amazing story some day.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 10 years ago
lol nvm

Just saw you did have sequels lol

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 10 years ago
Easily one if my faves

Damn I can't believe I forgot to add this to my faves! 5/5 stars my friend. Some of the best mom/son incest I have ever read. I have been on literotica for 2 hours and just finally came! Since it takes me at least an hour to cum normally, so I was pretty frustrated. Then I came across this story again and after a good, long stroke session I came. Thanks and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I loved this story and hope to see a follow on to this particular story and hope to see Jeremy get both mom and aunt pregnant and the other aunt Jenny also pregnant after they get her involved in an orgy that also has his cousin Colin and even his dad joining in. Maybe you could write quiet a few chapter in this stiory of Two Moms, Two Laps, Two hours. If I could have had the chance to vote more instead of the 5/5 I'd give you at least 20/5. So thanks for the best story so far that I've ever read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Woah

This story was so amazing that when I was masturbating the whole time I was reading and now my finger looks how it does when you leave a pool.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
it would be fair to say

that was a fun ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME!!! Just Fucking Awesome!!!!!!

Please tell me there's more to cum!!! I felt like those two hot asses were sitting on my lap the entire trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breathing hard, baby, breathing real hard

I always wanted to fuck my mom; she had such a lovely puss. Nice legs too. I shot my load twice reading this!

PurezaPurezaover 9 years ago
More please!

This is the best story I have read on this site. Is there more? Perhaps what Colin REALLY got up to? Or Dad was in on the plan all along. Maybe Alice and Jeremy continue their affair and Dad catches them... then joins in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story i think a part 2 is needed

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Best yet

Best story I've ever read on this site, better than the ones by the authors you noted (and theirs were excellent!). I managed to get off reading this one. You are a gifted writer.

Mandal46Mandal46over 9 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Wow!!!! This was so freaking hot and erotic. I could picture everything as it happened :P Your attention to details and your vivid descriptions were so perfect. Thanks for sharing. Deserves much more that a meagre 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more?

it would be nice to hear the rest of their life and how it progresses. hot definately! maybe tell if Alice and Marie get to challenge jeremy to a standoff (well you know what i mean) gret work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Definitely hot story! Fucking sisters is always every man's fantasy but to have sisters competing for you and one is you own hot sexy mommy....wow!!!! Please write part 2 with mommy relenting and having a threesome with her sister and son. It'd be even better if both got pregnant by Jeremy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is the sort of story that can run and run. And it would be a great shame not to! Because it was very well written, and utterly lustful. And the writer is very talented. So go for it.

unknownabyssunknownabyssover 9 years ago
Wowww...

Stories like this make me realize how incredibly important good writing is for erotica. And IMHO, you not only paid homage to the stories you mentioned in the preface, but surpassed them!

Looking forward to following the series and the rest of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot hot

this is the best piece of work i've ever read..cummed twice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

That was a hot little story I would have given a better rating but my mouse slipped and it won't let me Change it so as a written vote 5 stars

Akuma1Akuma1over 9 years ago
very nice

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOLY SHIT

Dude great fucking story. Man I wish I was jeremy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

Best fucking story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
woe oh wow

Best car ride ever. I didnt wanna read it cause it was long. I wanted something short. But for three days I've been reading it now. Best car ride ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There needs to be another chapter

Holy shit that was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
daymn

too bad i wasn't that mom >.>

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I have to read the next in series

to find out if Marie was really asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
exceptional - 2nd read

Hi,

this story should rate 10 on a scale of 5. Length: I could not get enough of it... Believe-ability: very good! OK, the Mom or Alice would probably not have gone that far with her son in the front seat with dad driving just a foot or two away... Especially during the stop at the supermarket... but that would be real live and we read this because we enjoy a story, no? we like a bit of fantasy..

Very, very well written and kept me hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My name is...

Christina Cuison & when I have a son I hope he cums deep in my unprotected pussy....mmmmmmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

i did not think i would like this and then i started reading and got really into it just thinking about this scenerio makes it kinky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent story!

I'd like to more like this, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beyond the best!

This is beyond the best I have read on this site!

You absolutely nailed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
kidah

Nice story really enjoyed เt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yum!

Oh god, it was so fucking hot I'm wet from cumming so many times. I'm in need of a big cock. Thanks TxTallTales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I fucked my bf so hard after reading this made me so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

What a hot story...My cock had a wonderful time reading this piece of art...Fucking hott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Please write another story very similar with same car sex and everything it was great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beyond being credible

a bunch of nonsensical & implausible situations......!!!!

WhiteTemplarWhiteTemplaralmost 9 years ago
Very hot story.

Very hot story. I don't care that it is far fetched and implausible. To me that is the point of stories have things happen in them that can't happen or are very unlikely in real life. The only thing I wish was Alice had not put her shirt back on. It would have been so amazingly hot for her to be completely naked through that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Omg this story is just too good

lurrealurreaalmost 9 years ago
Great history!

I translated to spanish to my couple and she enjoyed the most!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
nothing wrong with a little friendly competition

In this case both came (pun intended) out as winners.

thanks for a good ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!..

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 9 years ago
One of the top Literotica offerings

Almost perfect. One of the best of the mom-son genre. The build-up of sexual tension and "what happens next" factor were expertly done. Your sense of place and movement was thrilling. We are riding along with them, somewhere above the roll bar. The story setup with the adrenalin charged hunt and the sexual rivalry between sisters was inspiration. A perfect setting for what followed.

In response to the "reality" complaints: Hey! Commenters! It's a story. In all fiction there must be SOME element of "suspension of disbelief" and IMHO 'Two Moms' easily passed. I wanted to believe it. :o)

Cannot wait to read more (and other) of your offerings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DAMN GOOD!

Please give thought to a continuation story!!!

JH

Sonuhaider7Sonuhaider7over 8 years ago
Awesome Story

THE BEST STORY IN MOM-SON GENRE. I loved the whole story buildup..! Looking for an continuation as Jermy can have both Aunt & Mom together at same time...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All 7 pages HOT!!!

For years I have been a fan of Riding on Son's Lap, but you are now my go to when I need to squirt. Pls consider doing a pt 2 or how about an outing with Mommy to Auntie's house,,,,ummm making my clit hard and slippery again. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best!

I have liked the "car ride" stories for years but this one is the best by far. Hot and sexy from start to finish. Keep writing these and I'll keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

the scond time i have red this story .even better second 's lucky 2 find again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would have came if I wasn't at work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Well done! (Now I just have to clean the mess I've made.)

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
lol

love the story and the way it was written.... how about part two...

raretoastraretoastover 8 years ago
Hot

I don't know why I get sohorny reading about MILFs on boys laps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Taking advantage.

I can't think of a better way to travel than inside my mom's, or my aunt's love tunnel. I could keep my cock hard the whole time, even if I did cum inside four or five times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
exquisite

The actual story line itself is a good plot also the background received helped the story grow on me.

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
No Aunt ???

No aunt pussy kinda sucks. I'm really into fucking my aunts and cousins

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest is great - part 2 ?

Good story for a intro into complete domination of both mom and aunt. A part 2 indicating this would be great getting mom and aunt both pregnant with many kids. My mom and I had 4 before we stopped, mom getting near 50 at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOO MANY MISUSE HYPENS TOO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS TOO MANY WRONG WORDS

WHERE WAS HAROLD BORN???? IN A CLUEFREE ZONE. HIS WIFE AND SISTER-IN-LAW BOTH SEXED UP WITH IN ARM'S REACH AND AND HE DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE. BLINDER THAN THE PINBALL WIZARD!!!!

Son's point of view (son’s)

Aunt's (aunts)

Nephews (nephews)

Mother's (mothers)

Son's (sons)

Mom (mom)

step-fathers (stepfathers)

Dad's (dads)

half-way (halfway)

any time (anytime)

time-consuming (time consuming)

car-port (carport)

more-than-worthy (more than worthy )

head lock (headlock)

sister's (sisters)

re-adjusting (readjusting)

momma's (mommas)

Of course, Dear (dear)

foot-well (foot well)

more skin then cloth (than)

rear-view (rearview)

pepto, or alka-seltzer (Pepto) (Alka-Seltzer)

laying across her lap (lying)

Junior (junior)

Freshman (freshman)

butt-hole (butthole)

any time (anytime)

Dear (dear)

grounding down against my lap (grinding)

Mommy's (mommy's)

Mom's (mom’s)

sister's Ass (ass)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus annony., get

a freaking life!!!!

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 8 years ago
Great story......

Maybe he will get the Aunt in the next story.... and, maybe fucking mom in the front seat was a little over the top....but it was hotter than anything...

phd70phd70over 8 years ago
Human interest, with erotic theme! Great!

Really enjoyed this tale. Unlike other commenters, punctuation is not my hangup, nor grammar. I enjoyed the plot twist where son was able to play off the rivalry of his Mom and Aunt to his advantage and to that of his Mother. Don't see where his father was damaged, nor the relationship of his two parents. Fine plot, TX! Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mon has a wet spot

It is five stars deep inside her body and from her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story by a great writer!

"I don't have the talent to make the story as short as I'd like, but I'm working on that"

No need to do that.

More words from your pen the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great storie

i hope i could find another one like this

quwykxzquwykxzover 8 years ago
More, Please...

This story needs and deserves a sequel, maybe even two.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot and Not - 1 Star for the NOT!

Love and sex between consenting adults that are free to do so can be hot and erotic.

Sex between a loving son and mother can be blistering hot.

Sex that is predicated on ADULTERY is crass, slimy, repugnant to any human with a soul.

There is no love in this story only betrayal, adultery and backstabbing family members.

Nothing here to be proud of Tx nothing at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story so far

Great relationship between aunt & mom plus a few humerous lines

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Would have been hotter without Colin

Was pretty hot, though Colin also getting a taste with either woman marred it a fair bit, he was portrayed as pretty creepy, I guess protagonist bias also plays a role, I'm not the sharing kind and I don't want my protagonist to either :-)

kjanekjaneabout 8 years ago
Love the creativity here . . . 5*

The scenario is hot and the dialogue is wonderful. Whatever else the story lacks, the dialogue makes up for it in spades. Nicely done. This is a lovely read that gets better as the story moves forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

Damn I seriously got off to this story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy fuck

Damn this was awesome. U revived my fascination XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
swopping places

well in my opinion this guy got the best of two worlds,, it's just a shame that his mother could/not reveal to her sister just how far she had gone with her son. just to see what her reaction was. ideally set the sister up ,, to be caught in the act ,, f

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story,

especially the extended sex between Jeremy and his Mom at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).