Two Mummys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers

"Mmm I like playing with you......do you like it son?" I asked wickedly.

"Um yeah.... um yes mum." he blushed a little.

I then got on my knees in front of him and I sucked and sucked until he was hard as a rock again.

Maggie had been standing in the doorway watching this unbeknown to us until she spoke,

"Oh that looks like a fun game. Can I join in too?" and she walked over to us.

Josh blushed a little because even though he loved it, it was all so new to him and he knew what we were doing was very naughty and taboo. Maggie had brought the key with her and she un-cuffed Josh, giving him a cheeky grin. Maggie then leant down over me and started sucking on my nipples, she slurped and sucked making lots of mmm sounds. I could see my sons cock was twitching as he watched her. Maggie then turned and noticed the pre-cum oozing out of that twitching cock.

"Oh can't waste that!" she said and started to suck Josh and I watched as Maggie got on all fours and sucked on him like a bottle-fed lamb. She paused and looked up at him.

"You got anymore cum for your other mummy, son?" she said wickedly.

"Um no.....um I don't think I have....but I wish I did!" he answered a little nervous but mostly excited.

"It's ok Maggie. I've got plenty for you sweetheart!" I said wickedly "Lie down baby!"

Maggie lay on her back on the floor looking hungry and eager for her morning gush of cum. I stood over her and was about to crouch down over her face when Josh grabbed my arm.

"Wait mum!" he said.

I looked at him thinking this is too much for him, yesterday he was a virgin and now he is watching his mother about to cum in her girlfriends' mouth on the bathroom floor. I stepped back from her.

"Oh ok son. A bit too much all at once huh, too kinky? Sorry Josh." I apologized for getting carried away and Maggie stood up.

"No, it's not that mum! I love it......um its just that I want you to do it to me." he blushed and averted his eyes looking down at the floor.

"Oh I see.....mmm......lie down baby!" and I gave Maggie a quick glance and saw that she was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I positioned myself over my son's eager mouth, glancing at his cock which was still so nice and hard, I wanted that inside me again too. We both moaned as I lowered my pussy onto his open mouth and I felt his tongue enter me again. I smiled at Maggie and she smiled back, she was enjoying this show. I came quickly into his hungry mouth and he sucked and slurped up as much as he could, it felt so good. I wanted him inside me and I knew by his expression as I moved off his face that he felt the same way. So I slowly rode my sons cock, moving up and down on him and I leant forward and kissed him. I could taste my own cum on his tongue and I could tell by his reaction that he loved me sucking on his tongue and licking my cum off his face, and he did, he soon returned my kiss with the same lust. Then I sat back up continuing to fuck him. Maggie was watching us and getting very excited, she wanted a turn.

"Come on Marie......save some for me!" she said in a very slutty tone.

I grinned and looked down at him "Oh do you want mummy to cum on your cock son? Hmmm do you?" teasing him

"Oh yes mummy! Yes please!" he was so turned on; he was close to cumming again.

"Say it then.......let me hear you ask for it boy!" I teased some more.

"Oh mummy, please do it! Please cum on my cock mummy!" he begged.

It was such a turn on to hear my son beg for my cum, I came hard. It gushed out all over his hard cock inside me. The sensation of my warm cum on him was too much and he came hard into my soaking wet cunt, filling it up with his cum, grunting and groaning as he came. I grinned down at him as he lay there panting, trying to catch his breath. I got off him and lay beside him on the floor knowing what Maggie would want and she immediately dived in to suck on my pussy, licking and slurping up my and Josh's cum from me. She sucked and tongue-fucked me until I came into her mouth, which didn't take long as I was so turned on from fucking my son.

"Mmm yummy breakfast!" she giggled as she looked up from feasting on me "All I need now is coffee."

"Oh God..... do I need a coffee!" agreed Josh, sitting up on his elbows.

"I will go make you a coffee Josh. You deserve it babe!" Maggie said teasingly "But I need a shower first." and she turned on the water.

I got up off the floor and told Josh he could be next in the shower while I mopped up the wet floor. I kissed him as he passed me to get in the shower. Maggie got out and started to dry herself and left the water running for Josh. She gave me a kiss and a smack on my bare ass, and then walked out to the kitchen naked to put the coffee on.

I wiped up the floor, and then got in the shower with my son. We washed each others body and our own hair. Josh enjoyed washing my breasts; he took his time about it as did I when I washed his cock, balls and ass, which of course made him hard again. We were now both nice and clean and after we rinsed off the soap from our bodies we held each other close and let the warm water flow all over us. I looked in his eyes and saw love looking back at me.

"I love you mum. I've wanted you for a long time." he confessed.

"I love you too son, and you are a wonderful lover." and I kissed him.

His cock was still hard from when I washed him and I could feel it pressing against me as we held each other close.

"Mum, for a long time now I've fantasized about fucking you in the shower, doggy style. Do you think I could do it now?" he asked me without even blushing. Guess he was feeling much more confident now.

"You want more babe? Aren't you sore by now?" I grinned at my horny son.

"Yeah I'm a bit sore mum, but you get me so hard and I want to fuck you again!" he said. His growing confidence was actually turning me on.

"Mmm say it to me again son. Tell me you want to fuck your mummy!" I teased and reached down and rubbed his cock.

"Turn around mum. I want to fuck you!" he said in a lustful tone "I want to fuck my mummy.....bend over mummy......your son wants to put his cock in you!" his dirty talk was driving me crazy oh how I loved it. I turned around and bent right over and reached around and held my ass cheeks open wide for him to see my pussy.

"Oh I love it when you talk dirty like that son! Mmm more, tell me I'm your slutty mummy!"

I felt his hard cock press against my pussy hole, then he pushed and he was inside me again, grabbing my hips he started to thrust.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" he exclaimed "Oh I love fucking my slutty mummy! Mmm yes!" and he pounded into me harder.

I came almost instantly, just felt so good with him taking me from behind and talking dirty. He felt my body shudder and I moaned, then he felt my cum coat his cock again.

"Mmm good girl mummy....yes cum for me. Cum for your son!"

He was still to cum, he kept thrusting into a few more times, then he pulled out slowly and I started to stand up again but he pushed me back down.

"Stay like that mummy. I haven't finished yet" he insisted.

I bent back down and held open my cheeks again for him. I had actually had enough, Id cum so many times I had lost count over last night and this morning and was quite content to just get out, but I wasn't going to disappoint my son, he wanted to fuck me and I made up my mind I would never say no to him anytime he wanted to fuck me, he could have me.

This time he surprised me by pushing his cock up against my other hole, it was tight and he was having trouble getting his big cock in there. Now that I knew what he wanted, I wasn't going to deny him that pleasure either so I told him to lather up his cock with soap first. He did as I told him and I kept in my bent over position, then he tried again and I pulled open my cheeks as wide as I could to expose my most private of holes. He pushed in again and this time he went in a little way. It hurt me a little.

"Ouch.....slowly baby.....easy goes it son!" and he stopped pushing, allowing me to get used to this big cock inside my ass. Then as I relaxed a little more, I pushed back onto him and his cock went in further.

"Ohhh fuck!" he moaned. He almost came immediately "Oh fuck, mum you are so tight in there!"

Then he began to move in and out, fucking me, my son was fucking my ass and I loved it. It hurt and I loved it. It was illegal and taboo and I fucking loved it! He grunted and growled like a wild animal as he came into my hole. I moaned like a bitch in heat as he filled up my ass with his cum. Gasping for breath, I stood up as his now soft cock slid out of me. Josh put his hand out as if to hang onto the shower wall for support.

"Fuck that was intense mum! I think I need to lie down!" and we both laughed.

I quickly washed my pussy and ass and his cock again and we rinsed off. The water in the shower was almost cold by now anyway. We got out and were drying ourselves, just as Maggie came in with our coffees. I think she purposely took her time to allow us to be alone together. Smiling at us she set the cups down and got back into bed with hers.

"Yes coffee.......I need coffee!" exclaimed a happy but tired Josh as he got back into bed with his coffee in hand.

We all sat up in bed contented but tired drinking our nice hot coffees. I looked at the time, it was almost 9 am, no way was any of us going to make it into work or school today. I calmly picked up the phone next to my bed and rang Josh's school, telling the office that he had a migraine headache and wouldn't be at school today. Then I rang my own work and told them the very same thing about me. I passed the phone to Maggie and she repeated my same lie to her boss. We all laughed when I hung the phone back up.

"I think we should all go back to sleep until lunch time and then see what we feel like doing when we wake up. What do you two think?" I suggested.

"Yep I'm with that! I'm tired and I need to recharge." agreed Maggie.

"I'm totally fucked!" joked Josh and he passed me his empty coffee cup and lay down.

Maggie and I giggled then gulped down the last of our coffee too and then lay down with him. We all snuggled up together and went to sleep. We would all need a few hours sleep if we were to carry on fucking all afternoon. I thought to myself how lucky I was to be in bed with the two people I loved most in the world and how interesting life was going to be from now on.

nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers