Two Nights with Della

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out of the hearing Della asked the elderly opposing attorney would he as administrator of the estate be appealing the decision.

"No Della, both my heart and mind tell me Martha would have approved of the judge's humanitarian decision."

Della was elated. She bought a designer dress and then thought of Charlie. She ought to buy him a present to demonstrate her warmth for him. God she hadn't had exciting sex like this in a decade.

Arriving back at the hotel Della found a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the coffee table.

"Oh good boy Charlie," he sighed and burst into tears. The good boy had even had a big vase bought to the room for them.

She arranged the flowers in the vase, sniffing, and thought well if one was to commit adultery it should be like this, not done in a car or in the room of a seedy hotel.

Feeling heaps better she walked into her bedroom and gasped. There was a sizeable parcel, beautifully wrapped, on the bed with a sign on it, 'Open Me'.

Fingers shaking excitedly she undid the bow. No one ever gave her spontaneous presents these days.

She thought by the size of the presentation box she knew what it was... and was correct. Tears flowing she lifted up the red bustier to match the one she'd purchased.

Della had Charlie's business card so called to thank him. But his phone was off. Of course he'd be in a business session.

She entered the bath and shaved all the hair from around her vulva. Her husband could think what he liked. This was being done for Charlie. She then ran a fresh bath and soaked in perfumed water.

Charlie arrived just after 5:00 and smiled when spotting the flowers in the vase. There was a suit bag hanging on his bedroom door, the item Della had purchased for him. The sticker, in his handwriting off the bustier package, had been attached to the front of the bag.

Unzipped the bag Charlie thought Della must have bought him a jacket at a sale. But no, he looked wide-eyed at a Calvin Klein 2-button black Tux plus shirt and bowtie.

Awesome.

Sniffing as he read the card, 'To my darling lover' Charlie thought he'd long yearned to own a tux but there'd always been other things to buy.

He went to Della's bedroom. The door was closed but hanging from the knob was the red g-string that matched her new bustier. He opened the door quietly and went in. Della was asleep on the bed, dressed in her new bustier. Charlie gaped when he saw she was completely bald, er down below.

It must have been Charlie's heavy breathing that awoke Della because when he looked up her eyes were opened and she was smiling at him. She opened her arms and he went to her, unzipping as he climbed on to the bed.

When Della came out of the shower she went into her bedroom in a hotel gown and sat at the dresser. Charlie came in, wearing only underpants. He grabbed the hairbrush and comb.

"No Charlie, don't make a mess of my hair. I wish to look lovely for your tonight."

He grinned so confidently that Della sighed at let him at it. The result was astonishing. It was better than she could have managed. Obviously he did his mom or sisters, er their hair.

"How did you learn to backcomb and style like this?"

"I used to watch my mom do her hair and one day she hurt her wrists falling over on black ice. My sisters were out and she was going somewhere with dad and she asked me to do her hair for her. Apparently it wasn't too bad and in the weeks that followed she trained me in better techniques and then I often used to do it for her when we were alone. She said she found it sexy."

"Your mother, did you ever...?

"What?"

"Have sex with her?"

"Christ Della, what do you take me for? She's my mother."

Della thought apparently sisters did not come into that code of morality.

At pre-dinner drinks Della was pleased to find only about one in five men wore a tux. Most others were in dark suits but a few wore sports jackets. She thought Charlie looked ever so handsome and thought she must look okay judging by the way some women were eyeing her, not to mention the stares of men. Her tits were half out of the tight blue silk dress with puffy sleeves and high lift to the ruffled skirt at the front, showing a few acres of leg. She felt great.

Charlie went up twice for newspaper awards. His parent's newspaper collected the award for the highest circulation gain in its division of 12,000 and under circulation and then another trophy for the highest net profit in its category. He appeared ever so pleased and the old bores on their table congratulated him warmly both times when he returned to the table and then the old grease ball who kept knocking his leg against Della's partly redeemed himself when he ordered champagne for everyone at their table.

* * *

On the elevator going up to their room, Charlie kissed Della sweetly and thinking about being in his new suit that must have cost her four hundred bucks minimum, he said, "Never in my life have I felt so proud of myself as tonight going up to receive our company's awards dressed in your expensive present. You are such a lovely person Della."

Della groaned and slammed against him, tonguing him more out-of-control than she'd ever been in her life.

They fell on to the sofa in their suite and after Charlie's tongue and fingers had her panting he flipped her over and did her Doggie. They rested and then when he was up again she rode him Cowgirl, acting as if she was on speed until she had the poor guy near comatose.

She went to bed and he fell into bed late in the night.

Della went to breakfast alone and when she returned she found Charlie asleep on his back, his mouth open. The poor darling looked exhausted. She went shopping and when she returned to take him to lunch found a note:

'Thank you Della for two wonderful nights. You really have taught me how to be with a woman and for that I shall remember you for the rest of my life. You have my card but call me only if your marriage fails. In the meantime, good luck with your life. Charlie.'

That evening when Della was flying home she wished she'd not shaved her vulva. She'd have some explaining to do. Well perhaps she'd try telling her husband she'd shaved for his birthday that was next week. He might buy that.

THE END

12