Two Norwegian Sisters and Cousin

Story Info
Cousin tells GF and they do it too.
10.5k words
4.08
64k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

This is Johan in Kristiansand, Norway, telling Kari, his girlfriend, one summer morning why he is no longer as shy as he had been in the spring. If he seems to have been a little too naïve, that is because the incident takes place some forty years. They are supposed to be going to the library and then having a lunch of Sunday leftovers in his house, since his parents both work. Kari, who is a couple of months older than now 18 year-old Johan, already has some experience with her brother and is delighted when Johan suggests that they immediately go to his family's house, where they end up naked in bed together, kissing and masturbating each other.

She is surprised that he obviously is not as shy as he had been and has more experience than she had expected after his three weeks visiting relatives. She also has more experience than she can admit to, not just with her brother, but also with Esther. Relaxing in bed together, she ventures to ask him about his trip to Bergen.

The cover photo of the little Swedish magazine mentioned in the story is something the author saw displayed in the window of newsstand in Stockholm back then. Just the story in the magazine is speculation.

And finally, this story is background to the series "Daughters and Fathers."


Johan's story to Kari and the immediate consequences:

My mother's sister and her husband had invited my parents and me to visit them and their two daughters on the West Coast, agreeing that we would stay in their flat in Bergen for a week, while they went to their cabin, since the flat was too small for all of us. Then we would join them at their cabin, my parents returning home after a week, while I stayed for two weeks more.

When we got there on the train, they were all there to show us the flat. The girls were just girls, nice, but we hardly talked - shy me. Then they drove to the cabin, and we spent the week sightseeing in Bergen.

I was sleeping in one of the beds in the girls' room, don't know which one's. Yeah, well, the first night - this is kind of embarrassing - I decided to see what size bras they wore. Oh, I found the right drawer quickly enough, but never checked the sizes of the bras; under them I found a pamphlet-like magazine in Swedish. Wow! On the cover - it had been turned back - was a naked girl, not just naked, showing all she had, legs spread. Wow! I'd never seen anything like that before, didn't know such pictures were published. So, of course, I started to read it in bed that night - and every other night, a couple of times through, and the best parts more often.

It was a sort of short novel - appropriate to the cover photo - about a French girl in a chateau, and her fiancé, and then with her visiting cousin. Eventually, there wasn't anything the three of them didn't do together, things I didn't know couples or girls could do with each other. Of course, I didn't just learn a lot, but since it had been hidden under the bras, I assumed they had read it too. It looked well thumbed. That got me think differently about them.

So after the week in Bergen, the parents came and picked us up and did some shopping for food, and we joined them at their cabin, really two cabins, we discovered, one with just one bedroom and a larger living area, for the girls' parents, and the other one with two bedrooms, one with a double bed for my parents and the other with bunk beds for the girls. The first week, I slept on a folding cot in the small living area of that cabin. We spent most of the time in the larger living room in the other cabin.

So, well, I looked at my cousins with new eyes after having read the magazine. I didn't notice that they looked at me any different. We spent the week hiking and doing what families do on vacation. My parents were leaving early on Saturday to take the train so that they would be home on Sunday.

Friday afternoon, they wanted to pack, and the girls and I were sort of sent off to go swimming at the little lake. We all had been there before, but the girls suggested we go to a different place this time, more secluded, I guess is the expression, but they didn't say that, just led me there. We had our bathing suits on under our clothes, so changing was no problem. For a while, we lay around in the sun, and then Maren said she wanted to go swimming. I assumed we all would, but Britta said she would go later and suggested I stay with her, the first time I was only with just one of them.

Oh, Maren had also just turned eighteen, also had her birthday in May, just a couple of days before mine. Britta was nineteen.

So Maren went off, out of sight from us. I wasn't paying much attention to Britta, but when she said that they liked to swim nude, but had a problem with me there, I paid more attention. She smirked at what she had said, and then rolled over closer to me and smiled sort of funny, and then asked softly: "Want to kiss?"

I had sort of forgotten about the magazine, but then remembered, and she looked like she wanted to be kissed. I think I was blushing at her so direct suggestion, but we did, of course. We were having a good time, until she suggested that we'd better stop before Maren returned, luckily not before I had cooled off a little. And Maren's bathing suit was still dry. Britta stood up and gave me a sweet smile and disappeared, and Maren sat down, also smiling, almost like she knew what we had been doing, or like they had planned the whole situation - more thoughts about the magazine, in which the girls had planned something with the guy, even though he was supposed to be the one's fiancé.

So there Maren and I were, and she said that she guessed Britta had told me that they liked to swim nude. When I nodded with a grin, she grinned and then after a moment said she had heard of families where everyone swam nude when no one else was around. I had, too, but I wasn't sure I wanted say anything that could suggest my interest in what they both seemed to be talking around. But it got stickier when Maren smirked and said that Britta had told her that if she were alone with me, she would suggest we kiss. I guess my blushing answered her question. She snorted and said it looked like we had. I just nodded, and she moved closer and said: "Nothing wrong with that - nice, kissing cousins - why not. I like to kiss, too."

And she looked like she did. I didn't want to start an argument, and if they had been talking about it before - and the magazine - so we also did, soon lying with arms around each other. And she didn't suggest we stop before Britta returned, who surprised us by snickering loudly, maybe returning sooner than I expected by design, but that only occurred to me later.

So we sat up, me more embarrassed than Maren, also because I was still aroused, something Maren had seemed to enjoy, but in my trunks then too obvious for my comfort, and it looked like Britta had glanced at them, before she snickered again and said: "Johan kisses good, doesn't he."

Her sister just nodded with a grin and said: "Pity that he doesn't want to go swimming with us." "I better go now," I replied, thinking it was a good chance to escape from them for a few minutes, and cool off. "Like we do?" Britta asked with a smirk, adding: "otherwise your trunks will be wet under your pants."

I didn't know what to say, and when I didn't reply, she said: "Oh, come on. We'll all go; no big thing. I don't mind your seeing me nude."

Well, of course, the chance to see them both naked was attractive, but was going to have its price. I don't know if I was already rationalizing that there might be more fun - like in the magazine.

"Me neither," Maren agreed.

While I was still hesitating, Maren stood up and said: "Come on, we will," and immediately began to slip the straps of her one piece bathing off her shoulders. It was one of those formless ones, and she immediately start to peel it down down her body.

I had no other choice, if I wanted one by then. Maren was standing nude before me, smiling with her arms outstretched, despite her blush apparently enjoying exhibiting herself. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Britta's top drop, but the view of Maren held my eyes.

She has reddish blond hair with real white skin - except for her blush - and, well, you can imagine: pale nipples and red hair there too. For some reason, I immediately thought she could have been a model for a pastel-colored picture by Munch, something like his paintings in the university. Britta was leaning down to take off the bottom of her bikini. I didn't have a choice and took off my trunks. At least, I wasn't so aroused by then, but more so again, when they both looked at me. As I stood up, I felt like I was blushing like a tomato. They were nice enough to look back up at my face. We picked up our towels, and they led me to where we could swim.

They looked nice from behind, too. I had never seen a naked girl, of course, much less two at once. Oh, someone had a Playboy from the States, and I had seen paintings, of course, well, more pictures of paintings in books. Of course, Britta and Maren didn't have figures like those girls in Playboy, but some of them were a little too much.

I was trying not to think about that, telling myself that apparently they were accustomed to going naked, that maybe it didn't have to be arousing, trying to forget that they had both kissed me -- arousingly. Anyway, I was less aroused by the time we got to the water, and less than not aroused when we all got out of the cool water, even after they noticed and snorted before we dried ourselves.

When we returned to where our things were, it was still early enough to enjoy the sun, and the girls immediately lay down naked, so I did too, between them, as before. I was beginning to think that I could get accustomed to being naked with them without becoming aroused as we lay there in silence - on our stomachs. But after a couple of minutes, Britta rolled up on her side and smiled like she had before we kissed, and then asked: "Want to kiss again? You don't mind, Maren, do you?"

Before I could say anything, she said: "Not if I get my turn."

They both wanted to kiss?! Like that, with nothing on?! And they had read that story!

Before I could say anything, Britta was already lying half on me with her face over mine, and this time she also knew how start making it better. I only worried about how it was going to be with Maren afterwards. When Britta's thigh slipped down between mine, I was reminded of a couple of descriptions in the magazine. Of course, that was just the obvious thing to happen, lying like that, but it let me think that they also had the story in mind. All of it?

It wasn't long before I was completely aroused again, rubbing the side of her hip, and right where Maren could see. I was thinking: if that's what they wanted, too late to worry about it, anyway. Oh, yeah, it was what they wanted. I was suddenly surprised to feel Maren's cool fingers hold me, and Britta snorted, as though she had sort of been expecting her to. She didn't have to hold it for long, didn't just hold it - all up on my chest, and I guess a little on Britta, since she sort of flinched.

"Oooh!" they both said, and Britta rolled back and looked down and said: "Oh, like that." Maren was still holding me and grinned and said: "That was quick. I thought it would take longer." Then she snorted and said: "Now you've got to do it to me."

I was surprised at her blatant demand. That incident wasn't in the magazine, but I was getting surer that they were planning for us to do more of what I had read about, and not minding the idea, but I was worried that she expected that I knew how - trying to recall what had been in the story.

She was already rolling on her back and spreading her knees. I rolled towards her and said - as calmly as I could: "Okay, but I haven't done it before."

She snorted and said that she would teach me, and she did, helping me move my fingers.

Kari had made a few remarks during story, and now interjected: "She sure did teach you. Oh this is good. You sure were lucky."

"Um-hmm, if you don't mind."

"Hm-ummm! Too good, ... for me too. I like you better this way."

She reached behind her hips and fondled him, and they both chuckled, and he held her breast. Then she said:

"And then what happened?"

He continued his story:

Yeah, well then I was doing it all right, I guess; she wasn't helping me any more and obviously enjoying it, when I felt Britta's hand slide over my waist. Of course, I knew what she wanted to do, and she did. Took longer than the first time, and I guess Maren came too - but not as good as you did. They both exclaimed again when it shot up all over Maren. I didn't know I could come again that good so soon. She seemed to like, just smiling at me as she smeared it around.

Oh, in the magazine, one of the girls did that. Then I was surprised when she tasted a little of it, but that had also been in the magazine, and Britta did too.

So we went swimming again, really just washing ourselves, snickering and grinning, and got dressed and return to the cabin, there, all trying to avoid looking at each other too much. We had supper, and played cards and went to bed. I sure did have some thoughts that night, knowing that when my parents left, we three would be alone in the cabin, and I, in the double bed that my parents had used.

The next morning after breakfast, her parents drove mine back to Bergen, telling the girls to make lunch for us and that they would probably return by four o'clock. When they had left, we all snickered and grinned. They helped me move my things into the other bedroom and made a picnic lunch. It was obvious that we would return to the lake - and that we wouldn't need our bathing suits.

I didn't know how we would get started again, but Britta took care of that. When we had taken off our clothes and were sitting down, she simply said: "Now it's my turn, Johan. Do it to me." She just laid back and waited, grinning up at me expectantly. So I did, of course, hoping she liked what Maren liked. When I felt her move closer behind me, I knew what she was going to do before her hand slid over me, but Britta seemed a little surprised, but pleased, remarking: "Oh, yeah! Do it to him again, all over me, like yesterday.

Britta sure liked what I was doing, and Maren seemed to know how to keep me from coming too soon, but when I did, it really was all over her, almost up on her neck and all over her breasts, and that seemed to really turn her on - more like you were - so I guess it hadn't been that good for Maren. No, of course not, she - they both - came a lot better later on.

So we went swimming again, and when I came out of the water, I was all small, smaller than the previous day, I guess because I had still been aroused a little the day before. Of course, they noticed and and even said something about it's being like a little boy's - and it was, and not much bigger when we returned to our place.

After we lay down, Britta immediately held me, remarking that it was all cold, and I said that her fingers were, too. So she said that she knew how she could warm it.

Good thing that I had read the magazine, or I would have been even more surprised when she curled down with her head on me and took it in her mouth.

Kari felt that she had to show appropriate surprise and remarked:

"She took it in her mouth, and they did that in the magazine?!"

"Um-hmm, ... not just to warm it."

"Oh! ... Oooh! And taste it, ... that way?! ... That's why the girls wanted to taste it a little before?"

"I guess so. Yeah, of course. ... Tastes funny. I tasted it after I had read the magazine the second time."

"Hmm! Of course! Doing it to yourself."

"Um-hmm."

"Oh, this is good. I'm learning a lot. So what happened? ... She had you in her mouth."

Johan continued his story:

Um-hmm. Of course, it wasn't cold and so little for long, and she seemed to enjoy what she was doing - and I certainly did, beginning to worry about how far she wanted to go. But then she raised her head and said: "Oooh, that's nice. Maren, do you want to try it?"

She did, curling down on the other side of me, while Britta slid her head up on my chest.

Maren seemed to like it, too, and not just I was worried about what could happen. Britta asked her if she really wanted to do it. Maren nodded on my stomach and sucked and licked.

Well, we all had read the magazine and knew what would happen. If she wanted it to, I didn't have to worry about that any more, and just enjoyed it, and it did. Of course, Britta could also tell when I was becoming more aroused, and was moaning with me, and then gasped when I did, gasping and letting Maren have it, and she was moaning, too, not like she minded. Gosh it was good! Better than any time before!

Kari again felt she should say something and remarked:

"Right in her mouth?! All that white stuff?"

"Um-hmm."

"Wow! And she liked it?"

"She didn't complain; kind of looked pleased with herself when she raised her head, smiling a little, even licking her lips."

"And then Britta wanted to, too?"

"Um-hmm, but that was after lunch."

"Lunch, that's a good idea."

"Um-hmm."

They got up. She wondered if they would put on their clothes to leave his bedroom, thinking it would be nice to continue to be naked. Johan, however, immediately reached for his pants, snickering that he was foregoing his shorts. Kari snickered and put her dress back on without panties or bra, but then felt that she needed to go to the bathroom and took her panties with her, putting them on when she was finished. He was waiting for her, now with his shirt on. When he went in the bathroom, she snickered and asked if she could watch. He chuckled and said she could, adding that his cousins had also wanted to. They chuckled as she watched and then went to the kitchen.

He told her that he had instructions for warming up the leftovers from Sunday dinner, and they quickly did so, sitting down to an only half-warm meal. Kari suggested that he continue his story while they ate.

Well, I already said that Britta wanted to do it, too. But first, after our picnic lunch, of course, it was Maren's turn - for me to do it to her. Maybe I was getting better at it, or because she also wanted me to suck her breast. It seemed like it was better, and, of course, sucking her breast was nice, very nice. They - her nipples - were paler than Britta's. Oh, I hope you don't mind my describing them."

"Hm-umm, not if it is all part of the story. How big were they?"

"Maren's were bigger."

"Playboy?"

"Hm-umm, just nice, very nice, like yours. Okay, Maren's are bigger than yours, and Britta's about like yours."

"Average, ... good average."

"Um-hmm."

They grinned at each other, and ate quickly for a while. Then Kari snorted and remarked:

"So they both did that to you, ... and really liked it? Did they do it again?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oooh, maybe I should have tasted it this morning. ... Oh! And what you said about the story in the magazine, everybody doing about everything they could with each other, the girls too. Did they want you to do that to them, too? Did they, with each other?"

"Hmm! We're getting ahead of the story, but yes, both ways."

"Oooh! That doesn't matter, just makes it more interesting. Did you like it? No, I'll just wait for the story."

They finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen, and were unbuttoning their clothes as they returned to his room. When they got in bed again, this time Kari lay next to Johan, immediately reaching down and cupping her fingers around his balls, remarking that she just liked to hold him. He held one her breasts, agreeing that it felt nice. She nodded and replied:

"For me, too, both ways. So I guess I know how you spent the afternoon. And then you returned to the cabins, and her parents returned, and you had dinner and games and then went to bed. Oh! I wonder what would have happened if you all hadn't read that magazine?"

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers