Two Offences

Story Info
A naughty slave earns a rewarding punishment.
1.1k words
3.9
54.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Offences

I wake slowly, stretching, sore from making love for hours. Our bed is empty and I see a note taped on the glowing screen across the room. "My pet, I have gone to work for a few hours. Bathe, prepare yourself for me. I will return to you soon. M."

I smile and get out of bed, putting on my blue silk robe and pad softly to the bathroom where I run a steaming bath. I wash myself as I have been taught by my Master. I prepare the mug and brush and shave my pussy smooth for Him. I am careful not to touch myself as it is forbidden unless my Master has given me permission.

I get out of the bath and oil my body. Slowly rubbing in the warm oil, not missing any tender spot. Grabbing a mug of hazelnut coffee I head toward the bedroom to prepare myself for His return.

Once in the bedroom I open the box and retrieve the items my Master has left for me... a vibrator, a training plug, and nipple clamps with chain. I know that i am to fill myself immediately, so I lay back on the bed and after lubing the plug, slide it in until the base is snuggly against the dusky rose that belongs to my Master. I slide the vibrator in and turn it on feeling wave after wave caress my g spot. Finally, I attach the clamps to my hard, firm nipples.

At last I relax and sip my coffee, letting it slide past the tip of my tongue to the back of my throat. I glance at the clock, he will be home soon and then I will be able to please him.

I fantasize about sucking his big hard cock while I enjoy my coffee, feeling the juices of my wet pussy drip down my thigh and my clit throb.

Having finished my coffee, I put the mug on the nightstand and let my hand slide down between my legs... I pinch my clit. The shock of it sends a shiver all through my body. I begin to stroke it lightly, like a whisper. I begin to tremble. I stop, knowing it would displease my master to find me touching my pussy.

But I cannot. I continue to rub my swollen clit in little circles until my back arches and I bite my lip to keep from moaning out loud. My head is swimming from the stars I see when I feel His hand on my cheek.

"You have been very disobedient my pet. you shall have to be punished for 2 offences. Do you know what they are?"

I look at him and whimper and nod my head.

"Speak my slave. Tell me what they are. What two offences have you committed?" he demands as he cups my cheek.

I lay there with my hand still on my clit, finally I speak, "Master, first I touched my pussy without permission, and then I came without permission. Those are the two offences Master. I am sorry."

He looks down at me with a stern look but with a slight twinkle in His eye. Quickly he undresses and commands me to kneel on the floor. I scramble to kneel on the floor on all fours, careful not to discharge the plug or the vibe as it would displease my master greatly. I position myself so that my round ass and naked pussy are open before him with my head on my pillow on the floor. I hear him take his position in the spanking chair.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

The blows from his gloved hand on my naked ass make me whimper and moan as my pale oiled skin pinkens to a vivid scarlet under his every swat. His hand landing on the plug each time, pushing it in further and further. My eyes fill with tears and I bite my lip as I am close to cumming again, the mix of pleasure and pain is so intense.

"You would like my cock to fill you, wouldn't you my pet?" he asks as he removes the plug from my ass and rubs the head of his cock there.

I whimper and moan at the pressure of his cockhead against my tight rose.

"I will give you what you need in a moment my pet, you have not finished your penance yet." he says in a low languid drawl.

I feel his tongue press against my asshole. He is giving me that special kiss. I am confused at how my master could reward me so when I have misbehaved. I feel his lips and tongue carress me as the vibe is slid out and his thumb is inserted into my slick pussy. Quickly he finds that spot and presses his thumb into it sending me to the edge. I whimper and moan.

"Not yet pet. If you cum now I will punish you with a beating your round ass will not forget. You will wait until your Master commands it. This is a lesson in obedience." he whispers as he presses his thumb into me while he slides his big hard cock into my still pink ass.

I gasp and tremble, knowing it will be soon that I will cum for him. A low animal moan escapes my lips as he pushes his hard cock further into my tight ass, stroking me. He pulls the chain that holds the clamps on my rock hard nipples, yanking at them, pinching them, lovingly, violently.

Sensing my impending orgasm he removes his thumb and quickly reinserts the vibe. I am full now, with the vibrator in my tight pussy and my Masters large cock in my ass.

Master begins to rock back and forth, thrusting gently his balls bouncing on the vibrator in my disobedient pussy. His sac slaps me as he fucks me harder and harder. He has one hand on the small of my back pressing me down and the other holding me by the hip.

I feel a sharp slap on my ass. I begin to cry, I need sweet release.

"Say it pet, speak my slave," he growls as he pounds my ass.

I whisper in a low throaty growl, "I belong to You, only to You, heart and mind, body and soul."

My Master pulls lightly on the chain, "What do you need pet?" he growls.

My entire body heaves as I moan, "I need to cummmmmmm masterrrrrrrrrr".

"Cum now for me my pet, cum with me, you have my permission, I command it" he cries as he empties his seed into my full ass.

I cum and my my body shudders as I sink to the floor and my Master falls on top of me.

"Have you really learned your lesson my pet, " he asks me as he cradles me in his arms.

"I have Master" I whisper as I kiss his smooth cheek and close my eyes.