Two Old Friends

Story Info
Two old high school friends meet.
1.2k words
3.89
30.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always had a thing for Tracy ever since we met in 8th grade. She was a very cute girl back then and was built in all the right places. She used to really give me a hard time and I was so stupid that I never realized that she liked me too.

We ended up at the same high school and would see each other quite often in the halls. I would usually just smile or wave. Most of the time, it seemed she didn't know I existed. Maybe I was too goofy for her, which seemed to be the consensus of most girls at our school.

In our senior year, we found ourselves in the same school club, and it seemed I would finally have my chance to talk to her and tell her how I felt. When the day came that I got the courage to approach her, another guy that I knew from the soccer team came up behind her and kissed her on the cheek. My hopes were dashed again.

I spent the rest of that year thinking about her supple breasts. I would daydream about getting her into a corner to kiss her and show her that I was a man and not that goofy boy she met four years ago, but it never happened.

We graduated and never spoke again. I'd heard from several friends that she was married and had moved to Arizona. I myself had moved away to Chicago, so I didn't think I'd ever see her again. I hadn't thought about Tracy in years.

I've been traveling for the last year and was checking into a hotel in Cleveland when someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" an unfamiliar voice said.

"I have no idea," I said to the mysterious set of hands.

I turned around and found a gorgeous woman standing there.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked.

"Chris, it's me, Tracy," she said.

Immediately I flushed red as the girl I had always wanted to fuck the hell out of was standing in a hotel lobby in front of me. My blood started to rush into my cock and I had no idea what to do.

"What are you doing in Cleveland?" she asked me.

"I travel a lot. I'm going to be here for the next few days. Maybe I should ask you the same thing," I said.

Tracy explained that she was there for a conference and she was just heading in to the first session. We both agreed to meet up later that night for drinks in the hotel bar. I gave her a huge hug and smiled as I walked away, wishing she would follow me to my room instead.

I spent the rest of the day sitting in meetings and anticipating our reunion tonight. Finally meetings were over and I made my way back to the hotel. I rushed to my room and changed into a pair of jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt.

When I walked into the bar, she was sitting there waiting. I took a deep breath and walked up to her. She looked incredible; she did not look her age at all. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm waiting for an old friend, but you can keep me company until he gets here," she stated with a smile.

I laughed and sat down. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and we started to catch up. We talked for what seemed hours and drank until we both had a good buzz.

"I've always liked you Tracy," I blurted out. I was immediately embarrassed that I'd said it, but she just put her hand on my leg and smiled.

"Why didn't you say anything then?" she asked.

"I was way too goofy and didn't think you would ever go out with me," I explained.

She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I always had the biggest crush on you, Chris, but you were always dating other girls. I never thought I had a chance with you," she said.

We both laughed that all this time we both had wanted the same thing. Another drink and we both had that look in our eyes. I leaned towards her and kissed her. She kissed me back and smiled.

"Do you want to come up to my room?" I asked.

"I thought you would never ask," she said with a grin.

We got to my room and I closed the door. She stood there looking just as beautiful as I remembered. I moved towards her, took her in my arms and started kissing her. Our tongues played as our lips touched. I ran my hands all over her body and then slid them under her skirt. She moaned as I played with her pussy through her panties.

I slowly slid her panties down and then pulled my shirt over my head in one motion.

"Chris, you look like you did in high school," she said as my bare chest rippled in her hand.

"See what you were missing Tracy?" I told her.

I unbuttoned her shirt and her huge breasts looked like they were going to pop out of her bra. I remembered staring at them wishing I could lick them all over. She slid her bra off and dropped it on the floor. She reached over, unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out.

"Chris, I never knew you were that thick," she said with an amazed look on her face.

I slid my jeans down and she took her skirt off and we stood there completely naked. I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed. I slid my hand between her legs and she began to moan. I wanted to know how she tasted so I licked up one side of her thigh and down the other.

When I got to her fully shaved pussy, I started to lick up one side and down the other. She moaned as I pushed my face in deeper. I flicked her swollen clit with my tongue and she screamed as she had her first orgasm. I slid my fingers inside her soaked pussy and she arched her back, begging for my hard cock.

"Fuck me, Chris!" she screamed.

I moved to her huge tits and ran my tongue around her erect nipples. I made my way to her face and sat up, taking my hard cock and running it up and down her soaked pussy. She pulled me in and gasped as my thick member filled her.

I started to push in and out as she moaned, wrapping her legs around my back. I thrust harder as she came again. I continued to thrust as she ripped her nails into my tensed up back.

"I want you to fill my mouth, Chris," she said.

I pulled out and stood over her with my cock twitching and ready to fill her mouth. She grabbed my cock and started to suck it. I was so close and her mouth felt so good that I came quickly, my cock shooting hot cum into her mouth. She squeezed it hoping to get every ounce out of my cock. I shuddered as I filled her up with my sweet load.

I collapsed next to her as we laughed at what we had just done.

"That was worth the wait now, wasn't it?" she said, giggling.

"Yep. Just think we still have the next few days together to do it whenever you want too," I said.

We both laughed again and slowly drifted off with her head on my chest.