Two Osservare Bella

Story Info
He discovers he likes watching his hot wife.
8.9k words
4.44
64.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of my job entails entertaining clients and potential new clients and sometimes their wives, husbands or girlfriends come along too. On such occasions Karen my wife of five years will often come with me. She is excellent company and very good with the clients and their partners and just happens to look great too. Karen loves socialising and thoroughly enjoys these nights out, especially if it entails eating out in one of the top restaurants in town and then going on to a club where she can dance the night away.

Despite being forty five Karen looks much younger and was still an incredible beautiful woman with a body to match. On such nights when dressed up she could hold her own against any woman in terms of looking sophisticated and sexy. Standing around five foot three in her bare feet and with shoulder length dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes on a delectable size 8-10 frame with magnificent 32G breasts topped off with large prominent and sensitive nipples she always drew attention. For me though her best assets are her toned shapely legs and magnificent sexy bum which always draws attention.

About three months ago Karen accompanied me on one such occasion when I took six of my top clients and their wives to a day out at the races followed by a meal in town and then onto a fairly exclusive club. Karen knows I like her to dress classy yet ooze sex appeal on such occasions to impress my male clients. For years I have tried to get her to wear a good old fashioned pair of seamed stockings and suspenders and despite buying her numerous sets she always refused. I think a woman wearing stockings and suspenders with six inch high heels are the ultimate in femininity and sex appeal. In my mind's eye I knew just how sexy Karen would look wearing them.

However unbeknown to me tonight was going to be my lucky night, she would wear them for the first time. Why tonight of all nights I do not know but I was not complaining. What possessed her to wear them whether she was feeling horny or just wanted to please me I do not know? Whatever it was she certainly had done me proud and looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a very classy and elegant designer black silk wrap around dress which was speckled with gold glitter and held at the waist by a thin gold rope belt. The dress was complimented by the gold strappy six inch heels she wore which helped define and show off her strong shapely legs and great bum. The dress was not tight but the silk just moulded itself to her body extenuating all her wonderful curves. The wrap style also showcased her cleavage with the material slipping between the swell of her breasts like a river flowing over rocks in a gorge. It also afforded tantalising glimpses of thigh and stockings when the material naturally parted as she walked. The hem too was unusually short for Karen, sitting about four inches above her knees. Due to the shortness of the dress and its wrap over style it would inevitable mean Karen would have to be careful how she sat or moved especially when on the dance floor as she was likely to expose her legs and thighs. Beneath the dress she was wearing a pair of silk seamed barely black lace top stockings held up by a lilac suspender belt. To go with the suspenders she had on a matching half bra which lifted and showcased her breasts perfectly and a meniscal lace thong that hardly covered her sex, both in lilac.

I did not notice it at first but when standing with the light behind her or if Karen was bending over stretching the dress taut over her gorgeous bum you could see the outline of her suspenders and the "V" of her thong panties and very sexy it looked too. Because the evenings could get a little chilly this time of year she also wore a black Bolero jacket which had gold glitter on the collar to match the dress. I have to say I thought she looked fabulous and very sexy.

Karen can be a little reserved in her dress and somewhat prudish and straight laced at times but not tonight. I loved the thought of her struggling to maintain her modesty all night when dancing or getting in or out of the mini bus. Any failures would undoubtedly lead to our guests being treated to a spectacular sexy glimpse of her thigh or stocking tops or even a flash of her tiny lilac panties. I was certain even if she avoided the embarrassment of exposing her herself to our guests they would certainly sooner or later discover she was wearing stockings and suspenders when she was caught in the right light or bent over too far causing her dress to be crushed against her beautiful bum clearing showing the outlines of her undies. If she knew she had a visible panty line I am sure she would have gone and changed but I was not about to tell her.

I have to admit earlier in the evening when she was getting ready I was shocked but highly delighted when to my surprise she produced a pair of stockings. I have never known her to wear them despite my repeated pleas for her to do so. At best she would wear hold ups and then only if we were going to a special function and had to dress up for the occasion. As she walked about the bedroom in just her black lace top stockings, matching lilac suspenders, tiny thong panties and lace half cup bra and heels I have to say for a mature woman she was hot and looked like sex on legs. The heels, stockings and suspenders and tiny panties showcased her toned legs and pert bum to perfection, and the half cup lace bra gave a tantalising glimpse of nipple. She certainly turned me on and had me instantly hard and I was certain the male clients in our party would soon be very appreciative and impressed by what they saw too.

The whole day was a great success and Karen certainly played her part by mixing and socialising with all my clients and their wives and husbands. As was often the case she got on especially well with the guys. All had a great time with as much drink as they wanted and one hundred pounds courtesy of the company to place on bets at the races. With the race meeting finished we headed to Jamie Oliver's where a fantastic meal and more champagne and drinks awaited us. From there we headed onto the club where those like Karen that wanted to could dance the night away and others like me could chat and enjoy watching the frivolities, gyrating bodies and skimpy clad women.

Again the drinks flowed all night and everybody had their fair share. Karen loves nothing better than to cut loose and let her hair down on the dance floor. By now after a day of drinking she was nicely buzzed and her awareness of her modesty and respectability was slightly impaired. She looked a million dollars so it was hardly surprising she was inundated with offers to dance by a succession of males, not all our guests. They were queuing up to dance with her and she was hardly off the dance floor. By then she had removed her jacket and I could only assume the alcohol had reduced her inhibitions as she was strutting her stuff, gyrating in front of them and grinding her bum against their crutches to the heavy beat of the music.

Her admirers and dance partners loved every minute of it and were treated to the sight of her magnificent breasts and hard nipples jiggling and bouncing beneath the silk dress and barely contained within her half cup bra a she thrashed her shoulders about and shook her breasts in front of them. They also enjoyed lots of flashes of stocking tops and suspenders as the dress inevitable parted and rode up her thighs as she twirled, twisted, and squatted in front of them. I am certain I even caught a glimpse of her panties as she danced to one particular rocky number. Other people on the dance floor where also treated to this sexy spectacle as she danced with her back to her partners and ground and wriggled her ass against them in a very provocative and sexual manor. Although I had to circulate and entertain people so was unable to watch her most of the time when I did it was difficult to see clearly as she danced and moved in the midst of a sea of writhing and swaying bodies. I was certain I saw the odd hand straying and running down her thighs and holding her taut bum. I was even sure I noticed a hand caressing the side of her rib cage up close to the curve of her breasts. It would not be the first time Karen had attracted such attention whether unwanted or not after, all she was a very attractive and sexy looking woman. She was though the master at keeping them in check whilst letting them have just enough rope to satisfy their egos and not upset the balance of the evening or future business. She was truly a real asset on such nights. I am fairly certain also she enjoyed the attention.

As is normally the case the evening ended all too soon and we found ourselves heading back to the place I had arranged to rendezvous with Reg our driver for the day. Our party including my wife were fairly well inebriated but happy. There was plenty of banter and laughter as we all strolled back and more than a little sexual overtones and double innuendo to the conversation and not just from the guys. I was extremely pleased with how the day had gone. There had been no awkward moments as you can often get with a bunch of strangers getting together for the first time or people getting upset even when the drink started to take its toll. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves and had a great time. I was still fairly sober as it was my responsibility to ensure everything went well and everyone enjoyed themselves although I had drunk a few larger.

Karen and I led the way with me carrying Karen's jacket. The cool night air and excitement of the evening worked wonders on Karen's nipples and they were straining and pushing against her half bra and form fitting silk dress. Several guys walking in the opposite direction made little attempt to disguise their appreciation with their gaze alternating between starring openly at her breasts to checking out her legs as she walked causing her dress to part slightly with every step. From the look on Reg's face as he stood waiting by the van as we approached he too was also clearly impressed. I am pretty sure too the guys walking behind Karen enjoyed watching her bum sway and roll as she walked on those high heels. Whether Karen realised the effect she was having on guys or not I am not sure. From past experience and conversations I was certain at least back in the club when dancing she knew what she was doing and the effect it was having on people and clearly enjoyed letting her hair down and being a little wild. Karen does not normally seek or like being the centre of attention unless she is in one of her rare naughty and provocative moods like tonight.

I for one could not wait to get my wife home as I was sure the combination of drink, dancing, her frisky and flirty mood and the sexual advances she had been receiving from some of the guests would have made her horny and ready for sex and I was going to be the beneficiary of her hot state.

Once at the bus Karen and I waited until all our guests had climbed into the mini bus for the return journey to their hotel before clambering in to. When it came to our turn there were only two seats left in the row directly behind the driver. The third seat in the row nearest the window was taken by Mark one of our most important clients. His wife was in the very back row sitting next to another customer's wife chatting. Karen climbed in first and sat next to Mark with me following sitting on seat near the door. Once in I leaned over and slid the door shut extinguishing the lights, leaving us in the dark.

We had not travelled far when Karen leaned across to me and in a whisper told me that as she slid across the seat to sit down Mark had slipped his hand, palm facing up under her and had made no attempt to move it.

"What should I do" she asked.

I looked across at Mark who just sat there with his head tilted back against the seat headrest, eyes shut and a contended look on his face.

I smiled weakly at Karen shrugged my shoulders and said "I'm not sure, but please be discrete and don't make a scene as he is an important customer and his wife is sitting in the back".

Karen looked at me at me in astonishment and anger and said "thanks a bunch buster, fat help you are"

I quietly replied almost apologetically "what can I do or say without causing a stir?

Karen turned away in disbelief and frustration with nothing further being said.

After a while I figured he must have removed his hand as Karen hadn't said anything more or appeared to do anything, although it was near impossible to see in the dark of the bus. Only the occasional street light shed any light and then only for the briefest moment. Several minutes passed with just the incessant chattering of the guests in the back accompanied by the sound of the radio playing classics hits. Robbie Williams was soon blaring out Angels and everybody was joining in, when without warning I felt Karen stiffen.

Turning to me with pleading and beseeching eyes she said through gritted teeth "am I supposed to just sit here and let him grope me?"

A vision of Mark groping my wife flashed through my mind and I suddenly felt very wicked and just gave her a cheeky grin. Knowing the predicament she was in meant that without causing a scene and risking the others realising what was going on there was little she could do. So I settled back in my seat to watch how things unfolded. I felt strangely, incredibly excited knowing another man was blatantly touching my wife up, right under both his wife and my noses.

Karen looked at me with daggers in her eyes, punched me on the arm and hissed "you bastard you are enjoying this".

Slowly though as the minutes passed those eyes turned from flashing anger to pleading as it became obvious whatever Mark was doing between her legs was starting to have the desired affect. Perversely though I was enjoying her predicament too much to intervene. Her eyes were starting to glaze over and she was biting her bottom lip a sure sign she was becoming aroused by his administrations. Then as we passed under another street light and the inside of the bus was momentarily bathed in light I caught a quick glimpse of Karen. Her legs had slipped apart, no doubt affording Mark easier and greater access between her thigh and she seemed to be wriggling and squirming in her seat. Whether it was deliberate or involuntary I don't know but the whole scene certainly made my heart race with excitement and anticipation.

Karen suddenly gripped the top of my arm with her left hand digging her nails in and at the same moment burying her head on my shoulder as she stifled a groan. Looking down at her, her eyes were shut and her mouth hung open and breathing laboured.

As if struggling to regain control she looked up at me through half closed dreamy eyes and weakly said "he is stroking my pussy through my panties and you know what that does to me"

I realised then she was highly aroused and nearing that point of no return. I also remembered how small and thin her panties where and just what little there was baring his access to her sex. If I wanted to put a stop to this now was the time before it was too late, instead I did nothing, except lean forward and kiss her tenderly on the lips almost as a sign of my approval and acceptance of the inevitable.

I was straining all my senses now to monitor and absorb every detail of what was happening as the most sexually charged and erotic event was unfolding beside me. Had I lost my mind and become some perverted old man who got enjoyment out of watching his wife sexually engage with other men? Was I getting a kick out of the danger and risks involved in what was happening or had I had more to drink than I thought. Karen continued to grip and squeezes my arm and I could hear her breathing was becoming laboured. I could also feel her body rhythmically moving whether involuntary or not.

Then without warning an audible intake of breath escaped Karen's lips and I could only imagine Mark had managed to work his fingers inside my wife's panties and had discovered just how wet and aroused he was making her. He would have also found out her pussy was shaven something she only does very occasionally but knows I love. As we passed under each street light for a brief second I was able to glimpse Karen. Her neck and chest were now covered in the tell tale red rash of excitement and arousal. Her breathing was becoming raged and her chest heaving beneath the silk dress. She had also slid forward on the seat a little and her thighs had parted further causing her dress to part and ride up her thighs revealing her stocking tops and suspenders which framed the tiny lilac triangle of material covering her sex. Anyone in the taxi who happened to look that way as we drove past a street light would have been treated to the erotic sight of my wife exposing her sexy lingerie.

Any thoughts or wishes she may have had of stopping Mark were quickly evaporating as slowly but surely she succumbed to the seduction of his probing fingers. She was rapidly losing all control of her senses, emotions and the situation. She was now blatantly rocking back and forth in her seat and I realised on Marks fingers. I was thankfully pretty sure the people in the back including Marks wife were blissfully unaware of what was happening in front of them as they were too drunk and too busy talking aloud, singing and animated to notice. Besides it was also pretty dark in the bus and visibility limited.

When next we turned into a street I could see it had speed bumps every twenty yards or so along it. When the bus hit and bumped up and over the first Karen let out an audible moan. The jarring impact of hitting the bump had obviously only served to force and plunge Mark's fingers deeper into her pussy adding to her pleasure. Every time the bus bumped up and over one of the sleeping policemen, a groan emanated out of the darkness. When a dim shaft of light from one of the few street lamps cast its fleetingly glow inside the mini bus, I saw her mouth hanging open and her face contorted with that pained look she gets when completely lost and immersed in a world of desire. At the same time she was gripping and squeezing my arm harder and harder another sure sign that whatever Mark was doing between her thighs was working its magic and driving her crazy. He was slowly but surely bringing her inexorably to orgasm and neither Karen nor I were in a position to, or wanted, to stop it, such was our arousal.

At first I did not notice because it was so dark and I did not wish to make any sudden movements to alert people as to what a sexy and naughty little scene was taking place in the front. However I gradually became aware of Karen's other hand moving in the darkness and as I tried to focus on it I suddenly realised she had her hand on Mark's crutch and was griping his cock and squeezing and wanking it through his trousers.

What had started out as an innocent bit of fun on my part, enjoying my wife's predicament had now turned into the most erotic and sexually charged scene I have ever witnessed? I was spellbound listening to, feeling and watching my wife's changing reactions and mood as her resolve and resistance slowly evaporated in the face of Mark's assault on her pussy. I was intoxicated by the atmosphere, imagery and sounds within the darkness of the mini bus. The fleeting glimpses of her contorted face or her parted stockings clad legs with their matching suspenders and panties and knowing yet not seeing his hand was buried between her thighs and was blatantly teasing and tormenting her now eager pussy and clitoris, the feel of her hips rocking and rolling in the dark on that unseen hand or her gasps as he invaded her wet pussy.

It was electrifying and knowing the dangers and risks of the situation only served to add to the roller coaster ride of emotions I was feeling. Ranging from the extremes of jealousy and humiliation to uncontrolled excitement they made for a heady cocktail of emotions and sexual fervour. I had never before thought about or fantasised about my wife with another man or imagined she would ever do such a thing, yet here we were in a situation not of our making and almost out of our control, both clearly aroused and turned on to the extent our emotions and feelings were ruling our heads. For me the near total darkness of the bus, Karen's changing moods from initial disbelief and anger at my lack of help or support, to those first stifled gasps and moans and her squirming in her seat signalling she had begun to succumb. These coupled with knowing my wife was wanking another man's cock in front of me only added spice to the whole illicit event. With the ever present danger and risks of Mark's wife or the other passengers discovering what was going on in the seats in front all lead to me being turned on and hornier than I could ever remember before. Was I a secret voyeur and cuckold at heart?