Two Plus One Is Thrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I love this, you know,” she said. “Lying between two handsome men, feeling both of you, so very different – the different textures of your skins, the different smells, the different tastes …”

Towards the end of the hour, my languor was disappearing, and the eroticism of the scene was getting to me again. As my cock began to swell slightly, I noticed that one of Adrienne’s hands had left me, and was now between her own legs, a finger running along the lines of her pussy. She wasn’t actively masturbating, but seemed to be just enjoying the sensations. And her other hand had drifted to play with George’s cock, tickling it, slowly jerking it into fullness.

It was late, and somehow the intimacy of the scene suggested to me that I should now leave the two of them alone. I slowly got off the bed, and walked over to where my clothes were lying in an untidy pile by the floor.

“Are you leaving, Alex?” George called out from the bed.

Before I could answer, Adrienne called out, “No, not yet! Wait a minute.”

She came fluidly off the bed, and pressed herself along my naked body. “I want to feel your body properly before you go.” The air-conditioning had been on high, and now, with the heat of our passions dying down, I felt the goose bumps on her skin prickling against mine.

She kissed me slowly, taking her time to explore my lips and mouth with her tongue. As I kissed her in return, I breathed in the sweetly acrid post-sex scent of her. At the same time, though, the sensation of her body against mine brought back my familiar arousal, and she giggled a bit as she felt my cock grow against here belly.

George came over and joined us, moving naturally into a hug with her from behind. She wriggled her bottom into him, and turned to kiss him as well. And then she looked at each one of us in turn, and said very seriously, “You know, this is one of my favorite sensations of all – to be sandwiched between two gorgeous men.”

George and I both smiled at her, and, unbidden, both of us started to move slowly against her, grinding our bodies – and hardening cocks – against her soft body. Her nipples were hard as they rubbed against my chest. My cock was fully hard, and I quickly slipped in a hand between us to lower it from rubbing against her belly to teasing the front of her pussy. At the same time, I was sure that George’s equally hard cock was rubbing against her ass or pussy from behind.

“Oh, that’s heavenly,” she sighed, and I agreed. My hands were cupping her face as I stole deep kisses, while George held on to her hips. Once again, I reached down and adjusted myself so that the tip of my cock was right at her clit. Then slowly, I began to hump my hips, so that my cock rubbed against and titillated her clit.

Her answering gasp was all the response I needed, and I continued rubbing at her clit with my cock. She moved her face back from our kiss, and threw her head back, eyes closed, as she enjoyed the sensation. Her nostrils were flared, and her skin flushed, as she seemed to be swimming in the sensations George and I were providing her.

I saw her face flinch for a second, and then light up with a sensuous smile. At the same time, I felt her hips moving forward to hit my cock – George had put himself into her pussy. As I looked over at him, inches away, he was concentrating on holding her hips and slamming his thick cock into her in firm, deep strokes. And at the bottom of each stroke, her clit was thrust onto the tip of my own cock.

As low groans began to issue from Adrienne’s mouth, I lowered my mouth to her breasts, and caressed them, licking and sucking her nipples and flicking them with my tongue. At the same time, I held my cock in place with my hands, so that it hit her clit regularly.

Her groans mounted, in a loud crescendo, “Ah, ah, ahh, AHH, AHHH, YES, FUCK ME …!”

And she screamed, her whole body shuddering, as wave after wave of her orgasm overcame her. She wrenched herself away from both of us and fell onto the bed, still quivering, and I saw her whole body tense at the aftershock of an orgasm that hit her just then, without even being touched.

After a minute, flushed and wild-haired, she opened her eyes, and said, “Oh, thank you, boys. That was just wonnnderful …”

George and I looked at each other. ‘Boys’ we certainly weren’t – but two men, standing over this delectable creature with hard cocks pointing straight at her.

She noticed.

“Ohh, but now I have to do something about these, don’t I?”

Without waiting for an answer, she knelt on the carpet between us, and began to lick and suck at us in turn. Sucking my cock deep into her mouth, she would let it pump for a couple of strokes before leaving it and moving over to do the same to George’s hard prick. And while one hand guided the cock-du-jour into her mouth, the other would play with the cock of the man not being sucked.

Again, the sensation was incredibly erotic, if a little frustrating for me – as the sensations built up towards potential orgasm, only to die down a bit as her mouth moved away to the other man’s cock. I was left quivering near a pinnacle of pleasure, just unable to reach it fully.

And then, she solved the problem – by pulling us closer and taking both our cocks into her mouth simultaneously.

Not deeply, since her mouth was clearly not big enough for that. But she held both our cocks firmly, one in each hand, and sucked simultaneously on the two heads, occasionally flicking her tongue from one to the other.

It was a weird sensation, to have my cock feel such intense pleasure from the sucking, but at the same time feel a bit strange at it rubbing so intimately against that of another man. But the feelings drove any such conflicting thoughts from my mind, as the growing need to come made me try to drive my cock ever deeper into her wet and willing mouth.

George pulled away first, and stood over her, rapidly jerking his cock. Adrienne let my cock out of her mouth as well, and quickly lay down on the floor below us. Realizing what she would have us do, I took hold of my cock and began rubbing up and down its wet surface as fast as I could.

Within seconds, it seemed, George came, his come spurting out to cover Adrienne’s chest and belly. As she began to moan and rub the spunk into her breasts, my own cum boiled up and hit her in the belly and pussy as well. She used a finger to taste it, and then pulled us both down on the floor beside her.

As she lingeringly kissed our mouths and our flaccid cocks, she laughed in hedonistic joy.

“I can’t get enough of your cum, my men.”

Lying back in pleasant exhaustion, I thought that I couldn’t get enough of this wonderful woman, and this amazing couple.

12