Two Porn Stars and a Lucky Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian scoffed as he answered, "Oh yeah, she's just getting warmed up." He looked at me lying on the floor and asked sarcastically, "Are you coming? I know you want more." Somehow, that gave me incentive to stand and hobble on shaking knees up the stairs after him. Sean caressed my ass as he followed me, and bent me over the bed as soon as I was next to it. He slapped my pussy and I yelped at the sting. I heard him undressing behind me as Adrian knelt in front of my face and guided my mouth onto his cock again. I sucked greedily and whimpered when I felt Sean's fingers parting my lips. The whimper turned into a moan as his cock slid to the hilt and his hips nestled against my ass. I moaned and bucked against him as he fucked me. I could feel how slick and wet I was as he slid in and out of me, and my cunt stretched as he fucked me. The sensation of being trapped between Sean behind me and Adrian's cock filling my mouth was too much, and I felt another orgasm sweeping over me, making me moan and pant. They both pulled out of me abruptly, and I looked up at Adrian, pleading for more. Sean lay down on the bed, and I immediately straddled him, impatient to have his cock buried inside me again. I felt Adrian's chest pressed flush against my back, and yelped when he sunk your teeth into that sweet junction between my neck and shoulder. It was painful, and I hardly noticed Adrian's fingers toying at my ass. Sean kept fucking me, and began rubbing my clit and making me cum again. Adrian took the opportunity to slide one, then two fingers deep up my ass, and bent me over so that I was lying on Sean's chest.

"Remember, slut, you're going to enjoy this," he growled behind me. I whimpered and nodded fervently, my pussy clenching around Sean's cock and impatient to know what being truly full felt like. It hurt as Adrian slid into me, and I whimpered in pain. I bit Sean's chest, and he pulled my face from him by my hair.

"Just take it," he snarled at me. Adrian's cock stretched my ass, and I moaned as I felt both cocks pressing against my inner walls. The sensation was overwhelming and the deeper Adrian set himself into my ass, the more I shook. I felt his hips press into my tender cheeks, and whimpered as I heard a soft, "Fuck," from behind me. Adrian slid back and I moaned and trembled at the sensation. He slowly fucked my ass with Sean nestled in my pussy, and as he picked up speed I felt myself building again. Adrian's hands were hard on my back as he pressed me down onto Sean's chest beneath me, and it made me clench and shudder in ecstasy. One hand moved from the back of my shoulders to the back of my neck, and pressed my face down as well. Sean's hands clutched at my hips, and held them tightly as he started to move.

My world shattered again as they both filled me and stretched me. I couldn't breathe as they both sped up, and I clutched to Sean, locking my thighs around his hips as I tried to press back onto Adrian's cock. I felt myself spiraling and white spots appeared in front of my eyes. Neither man slowed, nor did my orgasm. I felt my fluids gushing down my thighs and soaking the both of them. Sean sped up and began pounding into me even harder as Adrian maintained his pace. I could hear Sean's breathing become more ragged and his fingertips hurt as he clutched tighter at my hips.

My voice was ragged as I whispered in his ear, "Fill my cunt. Please fill my cunt again. I need to feel you hot inside me." Still whispering, "please" over and over, he slammed his hips into mine and came hard deep inside me, pushing me over the edge into another orgasm, one that was only intensified by the fact that Adrian was still fucking my ass. As Sean finished, Adrian sped up and began railing me. His hands replaced Sean's on my hips as he pulled them back onto his cock to rail me even harder.

"Are you ready for my cum? Are you ready to have both holes filled? Are you ready to be a real slut?" I nodded and yelped, "Yes! Please give it to me! I need it! I need to be dripping from both holes and filled and used and worked! Please!" He exploded inside me, and the sensation was mind-numbing. His cum was hot inside me, and I convulsed around his cock as I begged for more, even as he filled me and pounded me through his intense orgasm. White spots filled my vision again, and I hyperventilated as I came with Adrian. Sean bit gently at my neck and toyed with my nipples, then kissed me, claiming my mouth as Adrian pulled out of me. He pulled out of my ass, and pulled me back by my shoulders to hold me against his hard chest.

"Good girl," Adrian murmured in my ear. "Now, what do you say?"

"Thank you for his cum, Master."

12