Two Sisters, One Second

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers

I had to laugh now myself. "That's why I love you sis. You always manage to bring out a side of my I never knew I had."

She stared back into my eyes. "I love you baby sis."

I don't know where the next thing came from, but I said it anyway. "It's not over yet sis. Take of your panties and come sit on my face, I'm going to eat you like no one has ever done before." She looked at me as startled as I was, not being used to my direct approach, but then grinned and did as I said. She held her panties just above my head just as she did with the other one but when I tried to bite it she pulled it away and playfully laughed. She licked it herself just to tease me, threw it on the ground and straddled my head. Her aroma went deep down my nose and she literally dripped on my face. Without any hesitation and teasing I began pleasing her.

I immediately pushed my tongue as deep as I could. Her taste and fluids oozed onto my tongue. She tasted divine. And being the louder girl she was, she immediately began moaning my name. "Ah Lana, yes... deeper." I did as she said and pushed my tongue even farther. I felt her insides spread and I glided my tongue against her walls. I lapped at her pussy and her body shook above my head and I saw she was busy groping her own breasts.

Then I slid out her pussy and began licking her clit. With every touch I heard a deep sigh and a long moan. I licked it, I bit it, I did whatever I could come up with and everything resulted in loud moans and loud screams. She took hold of the head end of the bed to keep herself straight as my tongue was lapping at her clit. After a while I began switching back and forth between her licking her clit and shoving my tongue deep inside her.

She began rubbing her own clit while I drilled inside her over and over again. She breathed heavily and her juices kept dripping out of her and I knew she was about to come. "Ah baby sis," she yelled, don't stop I'm gonna come, I'm gonna..." I grabbed her thighs and began swirling my tongue harder against her insides. "Ah sis!" I never heard her scream as loud as she did. Her juices filled my moth and covered my face as her body trembled above me and she screamed my name as she reached her climax.

After a long time she fell back down next to me, panting, trying to breath. "Wow Lana, that was incredible."

I gave her a long kiss and then thought of something. "Can I try something?"

"What?"

I obviously don't know if you have ever done it, but ever since that day on the beach I kept thinking about it."

"About what?"

"Sit on your knees and bend forward, trust me."

She did as I said and sat down on her knees, her head resting on the mattress and her perfect butt in the air. I put my hands on her soft butt cheeks to spread them a bit and then moved my head. Brianna moaned again. I pressed my tongue down her ass, slowly spreading her entrance. "Oh God, Lana!" she yelled. Ever since that day that I massaged her butt and I accidentally touched her ass I had the need to please her there as well. It was a bit tighter than her vagina, even for my tongue, but it tasted incredibly good.

After I drilled my tongue deep inside her ass a few times I took it up a notch and shoved two fingers in her pussy. Her ass contracted around my tongue and she moaned even louder. My own vagina itched and I moved my other hand and started fingering myself as well. My last orgasm hadn't fully subsided yet and my fingers felt like a completely new one. I now moaned around her ass while I filled up both her entranced.

It didn't take long before Brianna came again. "Baby sis... again... I'm..." And before she could finish her sentence, everything contracted. She clutched the sheets and screamed out her new orgasm. She fell down while I kept fingering her. I slid out of her and she turned in just the right time to see me switching the fingers that were in me with the fingers that were just in her. I moaned now myself as my orgasm grew closer.

Brianna took my other fingers, the one that were just inside of me, licked them off and then drilled her tongue down my throat. "Yeah baby sis, you're so dirty," she began as I moaned, "use you're sisters juices to make yourself come. Come with my juices baby sis." Her dirty talk was too much and I screamed her name for the last time.

I fell down next to her and we both laughed. "I had never thought of anal before Lana, but that was amazing."

I kissed her again. After a long time of just silently laying next to each other, I suddenly said, "I think we're even now, now you've seen me naked too."

She giggled but shook her head. "No, I don't want it to be even. When I said that I meant like seeing you once naked in the bathroom or something like that." She glided her fingers over my tummy. "But now I don't want to lose this, I don't want to lose you."

I smiled, blew out the candle and held her close to me in the dark. "You won't lose me sis."

The next morning, after we had some fun in the shower, we were sitting naked on the couch, our clothes in a pile on the floor. I never thought I could be this happy, but there was something bugging me.

"Now what?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

I took her hand and squeezed it. "With mom and dad. They will never let us be together. And the people we know, everyone will avoid us and despise us."

She leaned in and kissed me, which comforted me a little. "If the people we know can't handle us being together, then screw them. The only thing that matters to me is you."

"Thanks sis," I smiled.

"As for mom and dad, they shouldn't be home until next week. That gives us plenty of time to come up with an explanation."

I nodded, now enthusiastic. I was positive we would come up with something good, or we would just be together behind their backs. As long as we could be together, I'd be happy.

"Come," she said before kissing me and gently pushing me on my back on the couch, "let's see how naughty you really are."

I laughed and kissed her back.

Our passionate kiss broke when we were both startled from the sound of the front door opening and a female voice yelling. "Brianna, Lana we're home!"

THE END

Thank you for reading. Please, rate and comment. Let me know what you thought about the story.

Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers