Two Strangers

Story Info
A stranger offers assistance to a stranded motorist.
1.6k words
4.01
25.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to offer a special thank you to my new friend, who is the inspiration for this story. Thank You, Sexy!

Why did I even do this? Oh yeah, my friend asked me to cover for her. I guess I should explain.

My name is Lily and I am 40 years old. I have a regular job but it is my side job that has me here. On the side, I sell adult novelty sex toys. My friend, a fellow consultant, could not keep her appointment and asked if I could cover. Sure, why not? A sale is a sale and I need it for the month. I got all the info I needed, plugged it into my phone and off I went. This is where I got into trouble, or perhaps, this is where the fun began?

Driving along the highway, I was making good time to my appointment. This was only a first meeting anyhow. Show her my stuff, and get the date set up. Not too much to handle, as I have done this many times before. As the saying goes about no good deed going unpunished? I got a flat! Great, just great! I have no idea how to change a tire but I do know that I only have the donut tire anyhow. I had just dialed for road side service when he rides up.

He turns out to be an older gentleman, riding up on a motorcycle. I do not know what kind or type, I only saw him! Those legs straddling his bike, his arms taking off his helmet, and then I saw his eyes! I saw something in them that I have been missing, longing for. Lust, passion, desire or any other word, he had it. He was oozing sex, and I wanted it. Oh God, I needed it. I told myself, "Just stay calm! He is just a man!" What a man though!

Trying not to make a fool of myself, I walk to him. He tells me his name is Jim, and asks if I need help. I tell him my name and that I can use all the help I can get. He notices my flat tire, and pops my trunk. In no time at all, my tire is changed out. As happy as I am for this, I am sorry that we will be separating. At this point, he offers to guide me to an auto shop so I can get a real tire put on. We all know donut tires are a temp fix anyhow. I take him up on his offer, as I am not sure where the nearest store is.

I know I should be on guard, as he is a stranger but there is something about him. God, watching him get on his bike, makes me so hot. My panties are getting wet just looking at him. I imagine riding behind him, my arms around his waist. My hands are moving over him, stroking his thighs and rubbing his chest. I can smell him too. I smell his maleness, something that is all him, not a cologne. I can feel his cock through his jeans. I want nothing more than to pull it out, stroke it and taste it.

I am brought back to reality as we finally get to the shop. To my surprise, he stays with me while the tire is changed. We talk and share a bit of lives. We find that we are both married and have kids. I cannot explain it but at this moment, I do not care. I only want him to take me, strip me down and fuck me. I want to taste his cock while he is face fucking me. The thought of his cum, shooting down my throat, makes my pussy quiver. I swear, I can feel my juices flow, soaking panties. I am so wet, just thinking about him that I let out a little sigh.

He must have noticed my moan, as he starts grinning at me. The moment is broken as the mechanic comes over. I am all set and ready to go. Great, my time with Jim is up. Well, at least I will have some great masturbation material. As I start to say my good bye and thank him for his help, he stops me. I cum right there, as he suggests we grab lunch or something. I agree and follow him to a nearby hotel. We both know food is not what we want. Why kid ourselves? He gets a room and I follow him in.

I barely get through the door when he pushes me up against it. His hands are running all over me as he kisses me. He pulls my shirt off and rips my bra away from me. He fondles my breasts, pinching and pulling on my nipples. My hands slip under his shirt, rubbing his chest and back. I pull his shirt off and start for his belt and jeans. I push them down as far as I can so I can finally get to his cock. I have wanted it since I first saw him that morning. He is so hard already and I can feel his pre-cum. I break away from his kisses and just look at him. Without a word, I slip to my knees and lick his cock. Up and down, I lick, tasting his salt and sweat. I cannot get enough of him. I stroke him as I take him in my mouth. He tastes so good! I greedily suck and slurp on his cock. He grabs my head and starts thrusting into my mouth. God yes, I love being face fucked. His grunts and groans are enough to push me over the edge. He grips my head hard and thrust for a few more minutes. Just when I think he is going to cum, he stops.

He pulls out of my mouth and takes me to the bed. Tossing me down, he pulls off my skirt and panties. Not being a selfish lover, he kisses me. His kisses blaze a trail down my neck and stops at my breasts. My nipples are so sensitive! As he sucks on one, his fingers play with the other. He switches sides and continues to drive me crazy. I shout out, "God yes, make me cum!" He does not fail me. I squirt all over him and the bed. He is surprised, not at my orgasm but at my juices. There is so much. We laugh but the excitement takes over.

My legs are spread open, ready for him. I can feel his fingers, playing and probing my pussy. One hand is spreading my pussy open while the other is finger fucking me. He lowers his head and flicks his tongue on my clit. I buck against his face trying to get him deeper. I am thrusting so wildly that he has to hold me down just to continue sucking on me. I yell out, "Baby, Baby, I'm cumming! Oh God! Don't stop! More!" as I hold his head to my pussy. He looks up at me then, with my juices all over his face. I pull him up for a kiss. Even his kisses make me weak in the knees.

He turns me over and puts me on my hands and knees. How this man drives me crazy! Getting me into the doggie position, I feel his cock against my pussy. His takes his cock and slides it up and down my lips, teasing my clit in the process. Slowly, ever so slowly, I can feel him guide his cock into my pussy. A low moan slips from us then. He feels so good and full inside me. He stops, buried to the hilt, savoring the feel of my pussy around his throbbing cock. He starts thrusting, playing with my tits and clit at the same time, getting another orgasm from me. I cannot stop with this man! He seems to know all my buttons.

He must be getting to close to his own orgasm, as he grabs my hips and thrusts harder and faster into me. I almost cannot keep up with him. He is fucking me so fiercely that I know I will be sore in the morning. Thrust after thrust, I yell and scream out his name. I beg for more, harder and he gives it to me. Finally, I shout, "Baby, I'm cumming again! Please! More! Harder, Baby!"

My pussy squirts all over his cock, running down his balls and legs. I hear him, grunting through his own orgasm. With a final thrust and moan, he cums inside me. I can feel him, squirt two, three, four times inside my welcoming pussy. It is as if my pussy is starved for his hot, sticky cum, and I love every load he has for me.

I feel him pull out and lay next to me. I reach over and kiss him, longingly and lovingly. Slowly, I slide down and take his cock back in my mouth. I lick him clean of our juices before I lay back in his arms. We know our time is up, as we have lives to get back to. We both wash up and re-dress ourselves. Yes, we exchange numbers but know that nothing more will happen. It was a great morning and afternoon though. After another kiss or dozen, we head out and make our way to the parking lot. With a final goodbye, we drive away.

I make it home and head to the bedroom. Just as I sit down and get ready for a shower, my phone goes off. It is the light chime that tells me I have a new text message. I reach for the phone and open the new message. "Hey Baby! I think next week you may run out of gas!"