Two Strangers in the Night

Story Info
A first person story of a woman finding herself.
775 words
3.27
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing work late I get ready to start the cold walk home on my own, leaving the office and walking along the main road till I get to my usual short cut down a dark alley way. As I make my way down I can hear voices at the other end coming closer to me, thinking nothing of it I carry on walking till going straight past these men. I look behind me expecting to see the two men still walking but they had stopped and turned, my heart jumped into my throat and I froze.

They started walking towards me laughing and joking together, I heard one of them say 'she knows what's going to happen' with a smug look on his face. I didn't know what to do, I knew if I ran they would catch me and there's no way I could fight back. I just stayed there frozen to the ground, as they approached me one stood behind me and one stood in front of me so I couldn't move. I remember the smell of coffee and cigarettes coming from the guy in front.

One of them started playing with my hair while the other was rubbing his hands up my thighs, telling me I had been a bad girl and this was my punishment for all of the bad things I have done in my life. I couldn't speak, until one of them started to pull my trousers down I started to yell out begging them to stop but the other guy gagged me to stop me from making too much noise.

I was crying, my trousers and my knickers now in the bush next to us and it was cold out that night, but through fear mainly I couldn't feel the cold. Just what these men were doing to me, completely violating me. They then ripped my top off of me and there I was completely naked in a dark alley way with two strangers.

I presumed this would be my last few hours alive, but I was wrong. One man started to rub my pussy while the other was grabbing at my tits so hard I thought he might rip them off. Trying to scream in pain but still gagged so just moaning slightly, one man lays down on the floor and I get forced on top of him. He forces his cock into my pussy and I'm so lifeless on top of him with no fight in me from being so scared and in pain so I just take it, sobbing which is only making them both even happier and more smug by the minute.

The other guy then kneels down behind me and puts his cock in my asshole at the same time. I've never felt pain like it, completely dry apart from the little bit of spit he used on his cock. They used me, they fucked me like a dirty whore who deserved no better. They changed positions and one of them asked me if he takes the gag out will I be quiet? I made no response, I once again couldn't make a noise, I felt disgusting. He undone the gag, I was bent over, a cock smashing into my pussy and a second cock finding its way down my throat. I couldn't breathe, the men grabbed at anywhere they could - my boobs, hips, ass cheeks, belly.

Everywhere felt so tender, I felt the guy who was fucking me pull out and cover my back in his cum wiping his cock on my ass as a dirty cum rag. He got up and started to get dressed. Minutes later the other guy exploded down my throat making me cough and splutter. It tasted gross, he wiped his cock round my face pulled his trousers up. They both laughed at me and just walked away and left me, I guess I should have been happy to be alive but to begin with I just felt dirty.

I quickly tried to gather my clothes but I could barely walk, crying so I could barely see but I managed it. I got myself dressed and I made it home, I showered for hours. Just sat there washing away the dirt, but I couldn't get rid of it. No matter how hard I tried, after hours of thinking and scrubbing I realised something. I enjoyed my experience with those two strangers, it was exhilarating. That was the reason I barely made a noise and didn't try and run at all, deep down I enjoyed it. This was the moment I looked into my rape fetish.