Two Tennis Belles Ch. 02

Story Info
Two young rich girls get wet.
1.2k words
3.82
83.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been lovers together after the tennis match, we kept on meeting. Our parents thought 'how nice' it was to have good company for their children. Little did they know! We were three rich kids with no need to work, and did nothing but enjoy yourselves.

The summer continued hot and sunny. I had my TR2 sports car and the three of us squeezed in, and I took them both down to Langland for the Summer Tennis Tournament. After our games, we returned to Julia's house as her mother had gone out visiting friends. When we arrived and I had parked my red car in the long driveway, there was a concerted rush to use the lavatory, the two girls pushed in together.

"You go first Julia, " said Linda, being used to using communal lavatories at her boarding school.

"I'll stand here and watch," I said. I actually meant to say wait, but I made this Freudian slip. Anyway, Linda held the door open and we both watched as Julia lifted up her short tennis skirt and pulled her white cotton panties down. She looked up at us, grinned and let go a rush of piss, noisily.

" I drank too much orangeade"

"So did, I so hurry up" I was hopping from one foot to the other.

"Why not pee on her" said Linda.

"That's what we used to do at boarding school, one girl on top of another!"

So I unzipped myself whipped out my cock and aimed it at Julia's slit. My stream of piss met with hers and flowed into the toilet bowl, some of it splashing her pubic hair.

"Can't you aim straight?" she chided me. So I deliberately covered her whole pubic region with my urine. She laughed and pulled herself back a bit. Julia used the cloth from the hook on the side to wipe her fanny and pulled up her knickers.

"Your turn now, Linda".

I stood back to let her come forward and for Julia to get out. Linda started to pull her pants down, but then stopped.

"Tell you what, Dickie, you sit down first and I'll pee on you".

So I pulled my tennis shorts off, turned round and sat down. Linda sat down on my thighs, facing me.

"This is cosy"

She said and put her arms around me and kissed me. I opened my mouth to let her tongue in, then pushed mine into hers. I could feel her firm young breasts pressing against my chest, my cock stirred and stiffened underneath her. We carried on kissing for a few moments, and then Linda pulled her head back, shut her eyes to concentrate. I felt warmness on my thighs as she let go, it was quite a lot of piss. I pulled her close and kissed her again as she tinkled into the pan.

"This the a first time for me"

"What?"

"Being pissed on from close quarters and not from a great height!!"

Linda laughed and stood up, she took the cloth, wiped her fanny then leant down and pushed the cloth around my cock with a smile.

"That was fun! Let's go and join Julia".

We went to her bedroom where we came upon Julia standing in front of her mirror with just her panties on holding a dress up to her body.

"What do you think of this one for tonight's dance?"

"I prefer the blue one," said Linda

"And I prefer just your body!" I added.

She laughed and dropped the dress and gave us a twirl. She had perfect young breasts, showing white with pink nipples and aureoles against the tanned upper part of her chest. Her bum was white as well, perfectly round with a soft texture and her dark crack showing just a bit above her panties. My erection got bigger just looking at her.

Linda and I bounced onto her bed. It was a wide single, one of good quality, having been bought in the town's best department store, Ben Evans before the war. The shop was bombed in the Blitz of Swansea by German bombers. They had come down Swansea valley to bomb the docks but had unloaded their bombs on the shopping centre because the docks were around the other side of Kilvey hill and not in the direct path of the valley.

I grabbed Linda and kissed again and began to fondle her breasts through her white tennis shirt. They were a nice size and firm; I could feel her nipples stiffening under my attention. Julia came over to the bed and joined us. I turned to her, drew her down to the bed and kissed her. After a few minutes or breathless tongue twisting, I lowered my mouth to her bare nipples. She held up each one for my attention, they came out stiff.

Linda meanwhile had stood up and had taken off her white shirt, her short tennis skirt and neat white knickers. She came over and pulled my shorts and pants off. My prick sprang to attention. Julia's hand moved to it, and she started to wank me, while we carried on French kissing. Next moment, I felt Linda's mouth on it; it was hot and wet. Julia stopped kissing me to watch. I saw her hand move down to slip inside her knickers and she began to rub her clit. Next she leant back and pulled them off her long legs. She walked up the bed on her knees, moved to my head.

She turned to Linda and said "You fuck him and he can suck me" which I thought was very bold thing to say.

She swung her right leg over my head and I found myself looking up at her beautiful pussy. It was glistening with dew and was a neat slit, only lightly covered by brown pubic hair. I stuffed a pillow behind my head and pushed my tongue forward to lick her cunt. I had had little practise before, but now it seemed the most natural thing to do. My tongue pushed into her nether lips and I slurped up to the little button at the top. I did this a few times then I looked up and I could see Linda's hands on Julia's breasts.

I felt Linda reach down for my stiff prick and rub it against herself, then she slowly inserted it and dropped her body down until I am fully inside of her. I stop licking to savour the movement. Her cunt was tight on my prick and every time she moved up and down it was heavenly. I thrust up as she pushed down; we speeded up our movements; I licked Julia's quim, harder and harder, really pushing my mouth into her twat. I felt my spunk coming up to boil; if the girls were shouting I couldn't hear them. I had to come NOW. I cried out as I came, and Julia's juices squirted over my face and mouth as she came as well.

We all stopped moving; the girls climbed off me and flopped on the bed either side. I was panting as I had stopped my breathing when I was licking Julia's cunt. If I had carried on, I would have died happy.