Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I know how much you love them." Annabel replied looking back at him over her shoulder as Carl's hands wondered up from her waist and came to rest cupping her breasts while he continued to nuzzle at her neck.

"Not as much as I love you though." Carl replied giving her breasts a soft squeeze and delighting in the tantalizing feeling of her feminine nipples under the layers of material that separated them from the open air.

Annabel broke free from Carl's embrace for a moment in order to turn around to face her lover.

"Feeling a little frisky tonight are we my love?" she asked him with a glint in her eye, "Cause if you are I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you. You wouldn't want these cookies to get burnt now would you honey? 'Specially after I've put so much time and love into making them just for you."

In response Carl drove his hand up her skirt alighting upon her mons causing her to yelp softly at the sudden intrusion.

"Well something tells me your not being as truthful as your letting on." Carl said as he stroked the soft material of Annabel's panties and felt her warmth between her legs.

And in an instant he delved his fingers inside her panties and parted her lips to find that she was already getting moist.

"Alright stud you got me!" Annabel said with a gasp as Carl fingered her pussy, "guilty as charged your honor!"

"What am I gonna do with you huh?" Carl said with an evil glinting his eyes, "a bad girl like you deserves to be punished don'tcha think?"

And with that he removed his fingers from her pussy and yanked her panties down.

"Absolutely." Annabel agreed feeling herself getting more and more turned on by the second.

She stood her ground as Carl stripped her naked casually tossing her panties, her skirt, her blouse and her bra onto the floor of the kitchen. As soon as she was naked Carl pressed her up against the counter and drove his fingers into her pussy once more.

"Admit it you love it when I do this to you bitch!" Carl hissed into her ear as he fingered her cunt.

And she did love it. Annabel always loved it whenever Carl was like this, talking dirty to her with his rough manly hands up her skirt and fingering her pussy even though it was far from his normal loving demeanor. They had always indulged each other's fetishes: he indulged hers, and she allowed him his. She often thought it was the reason why their relationship was so strong whilst others around them had faltered over the twenty years they had been married. She loved spontaneity, to be caught off guard, overpowered and ravished by her man. To some folk it might of looked like Carl was almost raping her but they could not be further from the truth.

Without waiting for her answer Carl picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He deposited her roughly on the bed.

"Time for you to take your punishment bitch!" Carl sneered.

Annabel's pussy meanwhile was already dripping in anticipation of what Carl would shortly be doing to her. He rummaged under the bed for a cardboard box. In it were several items that Annabel had bought from her favorite online store. Carl took out several pairs of handcuffs, and a bright red plastic ball gag attached to a black leather bridle.

"Please sir no!" Annabel pleaded in pretend fear at what Carl was about to force on her but on the inside she was practically begging him to hurry up and fuck her pussy as she laid handcuffed to the bed. She knew all she had to do was mention their safe word and he would cease immediately. They both knew each other's boundaries and they both respected them.

In the absence of their safe word Carl simply ignored her false protestations and went about cuffing her arms and legs to the bed. Annabel pretended to cry for help as Carl placed the leather bridle over her head and forced the ball gag into her mouth. Now that she was fully restrained Carl left her there in the bedroom squirming naked and handcuffed to the bed. He was already indulging Annabel's fetish and now it was time for him to indulge in his fetish.

He went into the guest bedroom and took a large box from the closet. With a grin he took out its contents and laid it out on the bed.

As soon as Carl left the room Annabel knew what would be coming through the bedroom door a few minutes later. Even though she could never understand his fetish she admitted to herself that it was no more odd than her own. She loved all of him and his fetish was just a part of him.

Several long minutes later Carl returned except he or rather it was no longer the same Carl that had left the room earlier. In his place was stood a cartoonish fox - a six foot tall furry costume with russet fur and a white belly with a large bushy tail and perky foxes ears atop the foxes head. A six foot tall fox with a raging boner poking through a hole specially cut into the furry fabric for just such a purpose. For Carl, normally a conservative guy on the outside was in actual fact a follower of furry fandom. This fox suit was his 'fursona', his altar-ego.

"Ya ready to get yiffed huh bitch?" Came Carl's muffled voice from inside the foxes head.

Annabel, unable to reply beyond a simple "mmm-mmm" and a nod of her head answered in the affirmitive as best she could. She didn't care that Carl loved to dress up as a fox it was his cock she wanted and she wanted it inside her as quickly as possible - the waiting while he was putting on his fursuit was positively torture! The fox, Carl, nodded and mounted the bed and shuffled forward until his cock was lined up with her pussy. He rammed his meat into her hard and good, pummelling her pussy with his cock.

In the real world, now that Peter had reached what he thought of as 'the good bit', albeit with no shortage of grammatical and punctuational faux-pas, he began to stroke his straining erection with increased frequency, coaxing himself, urging himself, towards the pinnacle of orgasm. He couldn't explain, even to himself, why he found this particular story to be so arousing, he just, did.

Carl grunted his passion into Annabel's hot and wet cunny causing the handcuffed and gagged woman to moan and let out muffled strangled screams of pleasure. To any onlooker it might look as though she was being used or being attacked by a giant cartoon fox but in reality Annabel absolutely loved being fucked like this. Beneath them both the bed springs creaked and squeaked and the headboard banged against the wall as Carl banged his woman.

"Ummf bitch, I'm ummf fuckin' ummf close!" Carl grunted between thrusts as his rod pumped in and out of Annabel's naked pussy.

"Mmmff mmmmmfff!" Annabel moaned, her mouth and tongue held in place by the ball gag.

Carl's butt flexed and thrusted, his bushy foxes tail draped across his leg as he prepared to shoot his load into his woman.

"Ummf get ready ummf bitch cause I'm gonna ummf fill yer pussy ummf, with hot foxy cum!" Carl grunted between thrusts.

"Uurrghh!" he growled as he erupted and sent hot pulses of cum into his handcuffed plaything.

Annabel cried in muffled groans as Carl shot his load in her pussy setting her off on her own orgasm.

Peter, his right hand a positive blur as he pumped his erection with his fist, by then just seconds away from enjoying his own orgasm, prepared to let himself succumb to his body's urge to cum.

Carl's cum spewed into her with huge spurts that filled her throbbing pussy. The excess squirting out of her all over the bed. On and on they went with Carl painting her insides with his cream whilst Annabel laid naked and immobile and groaning out her orgasm.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Peter gnashed his teeth and clenched every muscle and sinew as his whole body was wracked with a satisfying rush of orgasmic gratification as his penis pulsed long spurts of semen onto his belly.

"Urrrhh! Hahhh! Ahhhh!" he groaned as he came, releasing his erection from his grip, allowing his body to ride out the rest of his orgasm.

Peter shook and trembled, the ejaculatory phase of his orgasm over with, and he shuddered his way through the remainder of his orgasmic seizure, his semen now reduced to a dribbling ooze. It was all over in under twenty seconds, but that brief interlude of joyous release made him feel all the pent-up stresses of the day being washed away, like a fortress of sand succumbing to an incoming tide.

It was only after he had cum twice more and she had had three orgasms that Carl was too exhausted to continue. He pulled his wilting cock out of her and slumped tiredly by her side. After a moment to catch his breath he set about unfastening Annabel's ball gag. He removed his foxes head and kissed her. It was only then that they became aware of the smell of burning cookies coming from the kitchen.

"Aw honey, and I put so much time into those cookies!" Annabel groaned.

"Fuck the cookies," Carl said with a grin, "I'd much rather fuck you instead!"

And he did, another seven times that night. By the time they had finished satisfying their fetishes the cookies were just a distant memory.

Panting, his semen smeared all over his belly and his right hand, Peter reached for some tissues to clean himself off. It was always a downside of a the male orgasm, he thought to himself as he dabbed himself clean, always having to clear up the mess afterwards. Once he was reasonably clean of his spilled seed, he went to his bathroom to relieve his suddenly aching bladder, and flushed the tissue away. Feeling calm and sated, he retired to his bed, alone as usual, and drifted off into a warm and peaceful slumber.

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010 - 7:23pm

"So, you haven't heard anything?" Peter said as he set the table in Lindi's kitchen.

"Nope, nothing. Not a thing. Nada. The square root of nowt. It's been like, total radio silence or something." Lindi said as she peeked into the oven and checked on the cottage pie she was in the process of preparing.

"Well, no news is good news, I suppose." Peter commented, "I mean, if there was a development worth mentioning, I'm sure they'd let you know."

"I guess. But it's not doing much for my state of mind these days, y'know?" Lindi replied.

"Well, at least you can take some comfort in the fact that nobody will get to see those pictures of you." Peter commented.

"Except for my headteacher." Lindi pointed out, "And you of course."

"Hey, you didn't have to show them to me!" Peter remarked.

"I know," Lindi sighed as she strained a pan of sliced green beans and carrots through a colander, "I don't know what I was thinking, letting you see me, y'know, like that."

"What? On your back with all your bits on display?" Peter remarked a little cheekily, in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"I just can't believe I was so stupid as to let him talk me into it." Lindi sighed again, her shoulders sagging in dejection despite Peter's attempt at joviality.

"Well, he obviously seems to have a very persuasive personality." Peter commented, "Hey, if he tried hard enough, he'd probably have been able to get me to pose like that, with all my kit off and my cock on display!"

Realising that his attempts to inject a little 'gallows humour' into the conversation hadn't really helped, he decided to change tactics.

"That prick had no right to have a woman as wonderful as you, Lin." He said, as he came and stood behind her whilst she dished up their food.

He wrapped his arms around her waist in a friendly embrace and kissed her on the top of her head.

"I'm so sorry. I should have warned you about the bad vibes I was getting from him." He continued.

Lindi sighed and looked back at him over her shoulder.

"That's alright. Like you said, I probably wouldn't have believed you anyway."

Peter released her in order to allow her to finish preparing their evening meal.

"I wouldn't mind some answers from him, though." Lindi said as she returned to the oven to take out the pie, "I mean, why me? I'm older than all of the other girls in those pictures."

"Well, that's easy," Peter remarked without thinking, "You're every bit as sexy as those girls."

"You, you think I'm sexy?" Lindi turned to face him.

He was suddenly unable to think how to reply to her, as he struggled to interpret her facial expression.

"Erm, well, I... I, er," he stuttered, feeling his cheeks blush.

The truth was, ever since he saw her naked that first time, when they shared a changing cubicle at the swimming pool earlier that year, he had thought of her as the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Not even the flame-haired lesbian Alison, to whom he lost his virginity, or Stevie from his ill-fated tryst in Nottingham, or Sandy, the woman he encountered during their trip to America, could quite eclipse how he felt about Lindi. And it was driving him near to insanity. He was suddenly faced with a dilemma: should he reveal how he felt about her? Or should he try to simply change the subject?

"Oh God, Lin, you have no idea how gorgeous you are!" Peter exclaimed, deciding on a whim to throw caution to the wind.

To his eternal relief, Lindi smiled in reply.

"Aww, thank you." She said, clearly taking it simply as a compliment, or at least, appearing to. For no sooner had he come out with it, she returned to serving up their meal.

For a moment, Peter thought about persevering and declaring how seeing her naked had had such a profound effect on how he had come to regard her, ever since that first experience in the changing room, but alas, the moment seemed to have passed. And besides, he thought to himself a little bitterly, he was fairly certain she didn't feel the same way about him.

Friday, September 24th 2010 - 6:18pm

Lindi was in her flat, vacuuming her rug in the living room when her phone rang. The number that popped up on its display caused her heart to skip several beats - it was Inspector Crawley's number.

"H-hello?" She answered it a little unsteadily.

"Ms. Vernham, hi, it's Mark Crawley here."

"Oh, hi, er, how are you?"

"I'm good, thank you for asking, very good in fact." Crawley replied, "We've got him!"

"You, you have?" Lindi gasped.

"We sure have!" Crawley said, with a hint of triumph in his voice, "I'm sorry for not being in touch sooner, but we just wanted to be sure of everything, y'know?"

"No, that's alright." Lindi said casually, even though she had been on tenterhooks about the whole affair with Clive for days.

"We managed to track down Vanessa Firway." DI Crawley confirmed, "Found her in Portsmouth. She was, er, working the streets I'm afraid."

Lindi gasped.

"She's a, she's a prostitute?"

"I'm afraid so." Crawley said, "It seems that after what happened to her in Datchet's studio, she let her academic aspirations slip somewhat. She ended up leaving home, and even though she was in touch with her parents, she wanted to get away from Westborough. Trouble was, she couldn't find a job, and ended up, well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest."

"That poor girl." Lindi said mournfully.

"Yes, well, once we got her address from her folks, who had no idea what she was doing in order to get by, we asked her if she would talk to us about what happened to her in Datchet's studio. To cut a long story short, she was willing to help us once we told her that she wasn't the only girl he had been with in his studio. She has made a formal allegation of rape against him."

"She has?!?" Lindi gasped.

"We've got him Lindi, him and that smug lawyer of his!" Crawley said triumphantly, "We have charged him with rape, and tomorrow morning his arse will be sitting in the dock at Brighton magistrates, and we're almost certain that bail will be refused. It's his own stupid fault for filming the whole thing! I mean, sure, he thought he was being clever by not having any audio, and just using the excuse that because we couldn't hear those girls refusing to consent to him, it didn't mean that he was raping them, and for a while it looked like he would avoid being charged, for rape at least, but he didn't bargain on our perseverance!"

"Wow, that's... that's excellent news!" Lindi beamed.

"And, to make things even sweeter," Crawley continued, "we showed some of the pictures of the other girls to Miss Firway, and she did indeed recognise a couple of them. They were indeed her classmates, and we're fairly sure that now that Miss Firway has made an allegation against him, these other girls will follow suit. It's all stacking up against him, Lindi!"

"Yes!!" Lindi exclaimed, performing a little fist-pump.

"So, what happens now?" She asked after a moment's reverie, "Do I need to be there for the hearing or anything?"

"Not unless you want to be there, no." Crawley replied, "The evidence we have against him should be sufficient enough to present a strong enough case for him to be sent into custody. But assuming it goes to trial, you will likely be asked to testify. Because of the nature of the case of course, the court will likely allow you to do that via a video link, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

"I see." Lindi answered.

"Oh, and we got in touch with his ex-wife too." Crawley continued, "She never knew exactly what he'd been up to in that studio of his, but she had a suspicion that it wasn't exactly the most moral of pursuits. So she confronted him one night once she discovered a photo of himself, naked, in the arms of an equally naked young woman, and she left him there and then."

Lindi was both overjoyed that Clive had been caught, and immensely saddened that a character such as himself was allowed to get away with his depravity for so long. She was sure there was still much more evidence and allegations to come to light, and that any trial, assuming there would be one, was some way off yet, and the case would take months to assemble. But the important thing, for now at least, was that he was off the streets and unable to take advantage of, and presumably threaten, any more young and naïve women with aspirations of making it as a supermodel. Lindi was sure he had used threats to guarantee their silence, but now the truth was sure to come out.

Friday, September 24th 2010 - 6:30pm

"I would say that calls for a celebration," Peter said once Lindi had dashed upstairs to impart her news about Clive, "but I suspect that might be inappropriate, under the circumstances."

"Oh, bollocks to that!" Lindi said brightly, "I need a stiff drink!"

"Are you sure about that, I mean..."

"I want to get filthily drunk, Peter!" Lindi interrupted, "I've been through utter hell these past few weeks, and now that Clive's past has caught up with him and karma has well and truly bitch-slapped his arse, I'm in the mood to get absolutely wasted!"

"Okay, whatever." Peter replied as he picked his coat up off the coat stand in his hallway, "Just, let' not get too carried away, eh?"

Lindi, feeling like a huge weight had lifted off her shoulders, clearly needed some form of release, and so Peter figured it was simply easier to let her work it out of her system. And of course, to nurse her through the inevitable hangover the following morning. He knew there would still be traumatic times ahead for her, with the possibility of a trial and even more evidence of Clive's depravity coming to light in the weeks and months ahead, but he knew it would be good for her to release her pent-up emotions, and he knew he would be there for her throughout it all.

1...34567...12