Two Thousand Kisses

Story Info
He teaches her a new game called 2000 Kisses
923 words
3.81
36.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers

I walked in the door after a long day. The lights were dim and I thought that was odd for Jon’s truck being home and in the garage. Usually he was working on something in the kitchen on the computer while cooking dinner. It wasn’t that I didn’t know how to cook or didn’t like to cook, it was just that he got home hours before me and loved to cook. I cooked on the weekends when I had more time and I wasn’t dead tired from work.

I walked into our family room and saw that he had the coffee table set for dinner with candles and our good dishes. I was wondering what he was up to because we never ate in there other than to watch football or popcorn with a movie. He had the stereo on to a great violin concerto and I knew he was up to something.

When I got to the kitchen, he was putting the finishing touches on dinner and I gave him a kiss hello. He informed me that I worked hard all week on an investigation and he wanted to make sure I had a good dinner and relaxed a bit. He was really sweet and considerate and did things like this for me all the time like it was something every guy did. I went to change my clothes into something more comfortable before going into the family room to go pour the wine while he brought the plates in.

He made my favorite dinner even though it wasn’t really his. He picked the portabellas out of the sauce and smiled as he put them in a pile on the side of his plate. I laughed at him then stuck my fork in his pile and swiped his mushrooms. I popped my fork in my mouth and licked my lips seductively. He laughed and we talked about our day at work while we ate. Dinner was fantastic and I thanked him for it by kissing him hard on the mouth. He slipped his tongue in my mouth as he kissed me back and soon we were making out on the couch like a couple of high school kids.

We cleaned up the dinner mess and curled up on the couch to listen to a new CD he burned and watch a log burn in the fireplace. He handed me an envelope and I opened it to find a card, which said, “This card is good for 2000 kisses. No two can be in the same place.”

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back with that “you can’t resist me even if you wanted to” smile. The card got tossed over the back of the couch as he pushed me over onto the couch and started to kiss me. First the lips, then the cheeks, and then my eyelids. He moved onto my neck, which I loved and he knew it. I let out a sound that kind of sounded like one of our cat’s purring. He moved down to the v-neck of my t-shirt and pulled it up so he could have access to my tummy. I squirmed as he placed warm wet kisses up and down my tummy. I was supposed to be keeping count but it was getting harder as he continued. My mind was on things other than counting kisses.

As we hit thirty kisses, he was heading south down my sweatpants. He started to slide them down my hips and he left kisses around the edge of my thong. Seconds later he was yanking my sweats down around my ankles and kissing the outside of my thigh and working his way down my leg. As he got to my ankle, he announced he lost track of how many kisses. I looked at him and laughed. I lost track at around 40.

He decided we had to start over and started kissing a circle around my ankle. I laughed because it tickled. I squirmed like crazy as he got to the bottom of my foot. He began to kiss up the inside of me leg and he was driving me crazy by the time he reached my inner thigh.

He kissed my clit than started to lick my hot, wet slit. He lifted his head and said “ Licking doesn’t count as kisses.” I laughed at him and relaxed back on the couch, letting him lick and suck me to oblivion.

He flicked my clit with his tongue as he slid two fingers inside me. I felt my release building up as he rotated his probing fingers deep inside me. He sucked on my clit until I was teetering on the edge of release. A few more strokes with his fingers and I was cumming for him. I was panting like a dog and begging him to fuck me. He laughed and gave me one last good lick before the kisses started heading down my other thigh.

As he placed one kiss after another up and down my leg, working his way back up to my breasts, I leaned back on the couch and road the waves of orgasm that engulfed me. He looked up at me with that boyish smile and the big brown puppy dog eyes and informed me that he lost count again. I looked up at him and laughed.

“How ‘bout we give up this game and you just fuck my brains out big boy?” I said. “You’re killing me here.”

Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers