Two Three One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri was awash with similar emotions, but she suddenly, unequivocally needed more. It was something she had never before thought about or desired, but now, lost in such throes that she was unable to even consider consequences, she reached behind her, clutched Sam's manhood, lifted herself up slightly, and guided him within her to complete the circle. Then, with both of her hands she grabbed Victoria's head and pulled it forward to crush her mate's mouth, lips and tongue into her own.

Pinioned beneath, Sam continued his single minded focus of providing the utmost pleasure to his Mistress directly above. But when his other Mistress positioned herself below, and who then impulsively enveloped him within her, this irresistibly incredible sensation also brought him more than a tinge of terror. If he lost control he most assuredly would lose everything. With every ounce of his remaining strength he tried to hold back, but every more urgent thrust of his tongue into his one Mistress above was matched by a rhythmic plunge by his other Mistress below. The rocking of both pelvises upon him grew ever more frantic, and despite all of his efforts he was fast approaching the brink. He fought with the last vestige of himself from being drawn into the swirling vortex above. Just as he was about to succumb to his anguished fate he felt a long and violent shudder above, accompanied by a further flood of juices bathing his face, while his shaft below was caught in an ever tightening grip. He had reached the point of no return, and he knew he would fail. But then the two bodies above relaxed, sagged and rose off of him as the two women, sated and spent, rose and collapsed onto the couch together, entwined in each other's arms, leaving Sam preserved, but achingly erect and unrelieved.

His function in the festivities apparently finished, he furtively wondered if he should now slink away to allow his Goddesses their private peace. That decision was made for him however as two pairs of feet came to rest on his still outstretched body, Victoria's on his chest, inches from his face, followed moments after by those of Keri on his belly.

As he heard their soft murmurs drift into the rhythmic breathing of slumber Sam retreated into his own space and place. That he had been used by them as an instrument of pleasure was a thing of wonder and joy, giving him a true sense of being and purpose. This was further heightened by their ongoing utilization of him as their footrest. He remained totally enthralled by the presence of their feet upon him as he continued unabated, fully on edge and erect. He lost all track of time as he lay there and had no idea how much had passed when he was abruptly brought out of his reverie by the feathery touch of Keri's toe running lightly up the underside of his rigid pole. An involuntary moan escaped him.

"Oooooo." Victoria crooned from above. "It looks like there's somebody else here who could use some more action. And relief."

"Can we let him, Vicky?" Keri asked plaintively as she ran her toe softly up his shaft again.

"But he would make such a mess." Victoria responded. "And you know how much I hate messes."

"I'm sure he would clean it up, wouldn't you Sam?" Keri replied, turning her attention back to him as she played her toe up and down again, this time with slightly more pressure, eliciting from him a further groan and an air hump. "Tell her that you'll clean up all your mess. Beg her to let you make a mess. It has to be her decision."

Sam was beyond coherent thought other than knowing he would give anything, do anything, if only ...

"Please Miss Victoria, please. I'll clean up every drop, I promise." He was losing all shreds of self restraint on this slimmest hint of possible relief. If she didn't allow him now, he would ... he would ... "Please let me make a mess, Miss Victoria, please. I beg you, Pleeease. Miss Victoria"

Victoria sighed dramatically. "Well, it's against my better judgement, but I am in a good mood, and you have been moderately useful tonight, so... go ahead. Make your sloppy mess. But you'll clean up every speck of it after, and I think you know how I mean."

With that permission finally procured Keri brought her other foot to the topside of Sam's shaft to anchor it, and then with her original toe began to run it up and down the precum slickened underside much more forcefully. It took only two vigorous strokes before, with a massive groaning wail Sam erupted with a geyser that almost reached his chin, but did cover parts of both of Victoria's feet. As Keri continued to stroke, he continued to spurt in huge amounts as months of self denial finally found expression and glorious release.

In his rapture Sam could vaguely hear, as if in a distance, laughing and giggling. As his waves of euphoria finally became driblets the laughter grew louder as his Mistresses played with each other with their feet, as if they were kids in a mud puddle, in the large pool of his spunk on his belly and chest. The merriment eventually subsided back to giggles, then chuckles, and as Sam's ragged panting finally slowed, Victoria wasted little time and with a half grin held up one of her cum coated feet above his face and observed. "It's clean up time, slaveboy."

Sam immediately rolled up onto his knees and took her foot into his hands and began to lick his goo from every inch and crevice. Once done, he performed the same with her other foot, and then crawled over to turn his attention to Keri. If anything, he was even more thorough and tender with her, making sure that both of her feet were completely clean and immaculate.

When finished with this special service he looked up at her but was too overcome to speak. His eyes though spoke volumes, and with her own Keri answered back.

She had been so lost in the passion of the moment this night that she had done something that she had never thought or desired to do before. Something that had been so fraught with peril and potential disaster in so many ways. But Sam had been strong for her. Sam had protected her. He had saved her from herself. She strongly doubted that she would ever want to couple like that again. It was just too dangerous, on so many levels. And so completely unfair to Victoria. No, never again, she vowed. For that reason alone. But she was glad that she had experienced it this one time. And especially glad that it had been with Sam. While that particular act did not need to be any part of their relationship she now knew without any doubt that her bond with Sam was special and immensely important and vital to her, as she was certain that it was to him. And she would protect him, as he had done for her, and try as best as she was able, without in any way compromising her union and devotion to Victoria, to make sure that she would see to his own special needs. And wants.

She now smiled her 'special for Sam' smile for him, then took one of Victoria's hands in her own and led her away for the night. They had further business to conduct, alone in their bedroom. They left Sam behind, on his knees, utterly spent.

And deliriously content.

12