Two Thumbs Up

Story Info
Marie has an encounter with a total stranger in a theater.
2.2k words
4.43
88.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first experience with writing erotica. Please leave me feedback (good or bad)!

*

It had been a rough week. Actually, it had been a rough semester. I had made the mistake of taking eighteen credits worth of college courses, and being a psychology major, that was quite the load. Final exams had pretty much taken hostage any sort of social life I had acquired over the year, and catching my boyfriend (well...ex-boyfriend) in his dorm room shower with another girl the night before had left me feeling quite depressed.

My name is Marie, and I'm twenty years old. As I said before, I attend college at a pretty prestigious university in the midwest. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am five foot three inches tall and about 140 pounds. Not a stick figure, but I have some nice curves. My tits are a 36D and what they lack in firmness they make up in perkiness. I like to keep my pussy shaved, as I never much cared for hair down there, and my boyfriend...ex-boyfriend...would only go down on me if I kept it hairless.

That day was the last day of finals, and I thought I had done quite well, even through my unfortunate circumstances involving my ex and that sorority slut. All my friends were busy studying for their finals the next day, and since I was the only one in my group who was done with them already, I was left with a Thursday night with nothing to do.

Sometimes, I like to go to the movies alone. I figure, you can't talk to anyone while you're in there, so why not go alone? Plus, I was feeling pretty low and thought a movie might cheer me up. I walked the half mile downtown to the local cinema and decided on a new horror flick. I purchased my ticket and walked through the doors into an empty theater. "Great," I thought. "I get to watch a scary movie all alone."

The lights lowered and the previews began to play. I kept waiting for someone else to enter the theater, but nobody did. Finally, as the lights dimmed into almost complete darkness and the opening credits began to flash across the screen, the door to the theater opened and a man walked in. He sat down in my row, about ten seats away from me, which I thought was odd since we were in a pretty large movie theater and there were plenty of other rows to sit in.

Eventually my annoyance subsided as I became wrapped up in the plot of the film. Soon came the obligatory sex scene, between the two immensely attractive leading characters. I began to feel uncomfortable as I remembered that I was alone in a theater with a complete stranger, watching two people have movie-sex.

I glanced over and through the darkness could see some movement coming from the man at the other end of the row. Was he...? Yes. He was unzipping his pants. A flush of embarrassment and something else I couldn't pinpoint rushed over my body. I couldn't believe someone would show themselves in public, in a movie theater. Although the theater was otherwise empty except for the two uf us, he knew I was there, so it's not as if he believed he was alone.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw as he reached his hands deep into his pants and began fondling himself. His head dropped back lazily as he began rhythmically rubbing his cock and balls. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The bulge he was fondling grew massive, and swelled against the fabric of his pants. His mouth fell open and he closed his eyes as the rubbing got harder and harder.

I could see in my peripheral vision that he was about to take his member out. As his cock sprang out from his pants, I almost moaned. It was at least ten inches long with a girth to match, and uncut. I realized at that instant that I had been rubbing my clit through my panties, my skirt hiked up to my waist. Embarrassed, I quickly pulled my skirt down and glanced to the left, to see if the man had seen me pleasuring myself. He seemed wrapped up in his own little world with that monstrous cock of his. A feeling of annoyance came over me. Who does he think he is, rubbing one out in public? What kind of sick fuck does that? Then I remembered that I had been doing the same thing. I was full out staring at the man now, my juices still pouring out of my horny cunt.

"Fuck it," I thought, as I grabbed the bottom of my skirt and hiked it up, pushed my panties aside and plunged two fingers straight into my wet pussy. The crotch of my flowery bikini underwear was soaked, and I could feel the wetness oozing from my cunt and dripping down the crack of my ass as I worked my clit with my other hand. I couldn't stop now. My fingers, drenched, raced over my engorged clit as I bucked my hips wildly against my fingers. It didn't take long before my pussy walls began to spasm and my body shuddered and thrashed as I was hurled cunt first into a mind-numbing orgasm.

As I came down from my self-induced high, I suddenly remembered that I wasn't alone. I looked to my left and my heart skipped a beat. Instead of being across the theater, the man who had been stroking his cock was two seats away. His package looked bigger than ever, with enormous pendulous balls, a long smooth shaft, and a huge purpley plum of a head. When I finally tore my eyes away from his member and looked at his face, I saw a gorgeous man with dark spiky hair, a goatee, plump lips, and an all-knowing grin. He was still stroking his cock, albeit absentmindedly, as his eyes drifted from my face to my cunt and back again. He had removed his shirt and pants and was now sitting in the theater seat completely naked.

Then it was as if something came over me, and leaving my seat with a giant wet spot from my cunt behind, I crept over to the man and knelt between his legs. His scent came over me and my cunt twitched. I could see gobs of cum on his cock head and his stomach. Had he cum while watching me finger myself? That thought was all I needed before I crammed his cock into my mouth as far as I could. I slurped at his huge dick hungrily and swirled my tongue around its shaft and head. I could barely open my mouth big enough to accommodate his thickness, and although his cock was pushing against the back of my throat, I only had about half of its length in my mouth. I sucked that cock like I was out of my skull as the juices from my cunt poured out from my tight hole and down my inner thighs, landing on the floor and making my knees slide as I fucked him with my mouth.. Slurping loudly on his enormous cock, my tongue danced down its shaft and up over the smooth knob of a head as I thrust it in and out of my mouth and throat.

The mans hands gripped my hair at the scalp and rammed my head up and down on his throbbing meat, as his hard grunting and tense leg muscles told me that he was about to cum. It only took one more thrust of my mouth before he blew his load of hot cum down my throat, almost gagging me with its force. I swallowed it all down before licking his cock and balls clean with my hot tongue.

I stood up and watched him come down from his orgasm. My cunt was so fucking wet that I nearly slipped and fell from the juices that had spilled out from my hole, down my legs, and onto the floor. My pussy ached to be filled, but I couldn't imagine fucking a perfect stranger, especially in public. The man must have sensed my hesitation and caught me looking at his cock again because he grabbed my hands and pulled me on top of him.

He was already hard again, and pushing against my vulva and clit which unleashed another flood of juices from my horny fuck hole. I ground my cunt against him until I couldn't take it anymore. I reached down and grabbed his cock and aimed it at my pussy. I slowly sank down on his enormous pole, inch by inch, until I was sitting lightly on his balls. The thickness of his cock stretched my pussy further than I ever thought possible, and his full ten inches were inside me. My pussy had never felt so fucking full before. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open as he gasped when I started riding him slowly, up and down, grinding his cock in and out of my tight cunt. I churned my hips, rolling my clit into his abdomen as his cock head rubbed hard into my cervix. My pussy lips were stretched out to the sides and my clit erect, rubbing on his stomach and getting harder with every thrust. I could feel every inch of his engorged cock in my tight hole as we fucked slowly, sliding in and out and burying itself to the hilt.

His hips began to thrust faster, with his breathing increasing in speed to match. Sweat poured down his gorgeous face and he bit his lip until it bled as he fucked my pussy faster an faster. Thrusting upward into my cunt, he grabbed my tits animalistically and pinched my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers until I cried out in delicious pain. I rode his huge pole faster and faster, my tits bouncing up and down as his fingers tweaked my huge, hard nipples. "Oh yeah, ride it...ride my big cock baby.." he grunted as he bucked his hips upward. I slammed my cunt up and down on his cock with abandon, cursing and screaming with incredible pleasure as he screwed the shit out of my pussy, pistoning that enormous rod in and out of my dripping cunt. "FUCK ME BABY! YES! FUCK MY PUSSY! HARDER! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!" I screamed, not caring if anyone could hear.

His thrusting became shorter and faster and I knew he was about to cum. "Uhn, uhhnn..." he grunted as I bounced up and down on his cock. All of a sudden, he picked me up and laid me down in the aisle of the theater next to my seat. He took his cock in his hands and jerked it madly, and seconds later thick streams of cum spurted out of his dick and onto my tits and stomach as he moaned loudly. "FUCK! GOD YES!" he cried, throwing his head back as the final squirt of cum flew out of his cock and onto my left cheek. His breathing eventually slowed and he looked at me with that sexy smile.

Just when I thought our rendezvous had come to a close, he grabbed my ankles and thrust them over my head, burying his face in my dripping pussy. Grinding his nose into my clit, he slithered his snakelike tongue deep into my hole, twisting it every which way, giving me feelings no fingers could duplicate. His tongue must have been half the length of his dick! He withdrew it from my cunt and began lapping wildly at my clit like a starving kitten. I knew I wasn't going to last long, because this guy was obviously a seasoned expert when it came to pussy eating. He ground his nails into my ass cheeks as he feasted on my cunt, alternating between sucking it hard into his mouth and licking it with intense speed with the tip of his tongue. I began to feel the familiar pulses deep in my cunt as the orgasm prepared to rip through me. One more hard tongue-stroke was all I needed before my cunt, my body, and my mind were surrendered to the most intense climax I have ever experienced. My body felt like it was on fire as I screamed loudly into the empty theater. "FUUUUUUCK!" I didn't care who heard me. I bucked wildly against his mouth as I rode out the wave, and his lapping became lighter and slower as he licked my cunt clean of my juices. Through my closed eyes I felt him sit up and kiss me lightly on the mouth, the scent of my pussy strong on his face. A moment later I heard the jangle of his belt buckle, and then the door to the theater closing.

I opened my eyes to see the final credits begin to play on the movie screen. I knew I had to get dressed and out of there quickly, as I was completely naked and was sure I had made quite the noise. I couldn't believe I had fucked a complete stranger in public! My face burned with a combination of shame and lust as I reflected upon what had just happened. My pussy still twitched from my subsiding orgasm, and I laughed quietly to myself. I quickly dressed and walked nonchalantly out of the theater, passing an usher just outside the door. "Enjoy the show?" he asked.

"Two thumbs up," I replied.