Two Tickets to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooo, Helllllo! She wasn't kidding, was she?" Allie purred, stepping in, and closing the door. "I hope you don't mind, but we don't have time for a lot of extra curricular stuff, so..." she smiled, and began to strip. Her skin was a dark cocoa, and while a couple of inches shorter than Sheila, she was far curvier.

No, Sheila was certainly not kidding, I thought, as Allie unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a pair of breasts that made Sheila look like a prepubescent schoolgirl. My god! They're as big as my head!

Soon, Allie stood in all her naked glory before me, showing off a near impossible figure, with a full, rounded rear end, solid thighs and athletic calves balancing her massive chest, on either side of a ridiculously narrow waist.

"Wow, Allie, you're... Wow! Incredible," I laughed.

"You're pretty 'WOW' yourself," she giggled, stroking my rubber-clad cock. "I know the perfect place to put this," she breathed, lowering her dripping wet cunt over it. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's the spot, "she moaned, and pressed down harder, finally seating herself fully. "Good jesus, you had this thing in Sheila's little snatch? You must have ripped her wide open!"

"Do you mind if I ask exactly how you know Sheila has a little snatch?" I laughed.

"Well," Allie replied softly, "sometimes we share a room...and occasionally, a bed. Sometimes a woman needs another woman's touch. Does that shock you?"

"After today? Not in the least," I answered.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me, letting me inspect her from close range. Besides the obvious, she was the polar opposite of her blonde counterpart, with a rounded face, brown eyes, and shorter, straightened hair. Nice lips to kiss though.

Her huge tits were crushed between us, a curiously firm yet soft sensation, and she held the kiss while fucking her pussy firmly on my dick. When she broke away, she grabbed my shoulders, and leaned back, letting her melons jiggle freely with her motions. I couldn't help staring at the massive, fully rounded shape of her breasts.

"Mmmmm, I think you're taken with my boobs," she smiled, grinding her pussy over my cock. "You like big tits, honey?"

Well, I like everything about women, I thought, but yeah...I suppose big, luscious, breasts are at the top of the list. I nodded, and flicked my tongue suggestively.

Allie grinned, and cupped her right breast, lifting it so I could taste her thick, dark nipple. "Here you go, baby. You just go ahead and suck my tittie as much as you want, while I ride this nice hard cock. It fills my cunt so nicely."

I latched on, suckling and gnawing on her nip, much to her enjoyment. Allie was a stealthy one, and her orgasms, while frequent and numerous, we're marked only by a gasp, some quavering breaths, and a soft moan. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and my crotch was drowning in her copious juices. It made me wish I'd had the chance to eat either one of them out. Preferably both. Alas, that wasn't to be.

Allie exhaled, and groaned through one more climax, then looked into my eyes.

"Mmmmm, that was so nice, honey. My little pussy is going to be buzzing for hours. I'd really like to stay for more, but I don't want to be late," she said softly. "I can't leave you like this though. I'm sure you would like to cum, wouldn't you?"

After fucking Sheila for an hour, and now Allie?...yeah, you could say I'd like to cum. She didn't wait for a reply.

"Let's get that rubber off," she smiled, peeling the latex away. "I'm gonna suck your cock, honey, and if you want, you can go ahead and shoot it in my mouth. Or, maybe you'd like to fuck my big soft tits, after I suck you, and bust your nut all over my chest?" I smiled, looking down at her massive boobs. "That's good. I love cum all over my tits. Just sit back and let me take care of you."

Her thick lips parted, and she dropped her mouth over my cock slowly, easily able to swallow nearly all of my shaft. I felt her tongue swirling around the head. Allie really knew how to suck dick, and she was watching my eyes, gauging my time to launch. I moaned, and nodded. It wasn't going to be long.

She pulled her mouth off, and leaned up, wrapping her fleshy pillows around my twitching pole. Both hands held her tits in place, and I started to thrust between them. It was heavenly, and far too much to resist.

A fountain erupted from the soft crease of cleavage, splashing up her neck and off her chin, then landing with an audible splat on her giant hooters. Again, and again, I spurted, groaning loudly in the quiet room.

"Oh yeah, baby, cum for Allie," she smiled catching a little over spray with her tongue. "Mmmmm hmmm, so hot and delicious."

By this point, I was spent, with nothing left to squirt, and leaned back to catch my breath. Allie was scooping my load off her boobs, and licking her fingers ravenously, making yummy noises. While I watched, she grabbed her huge left breast with both hands, and lifted it to within range of her tongue, where she slurped and licked up the gooey fluid. She spent a little extra time cleaning her nipple, then did the same to her equally adorned right breast.

Stark naked, Allie opened the stall door, and walked out, standing in front of the mirror to find and collect my cum from its many hiding places. Finally she cleaned up the streak oozing down her tummy through her cleavage. Using a damp paper towel, she wiped herself down, then turned and joined me in the stall again.

"That, honey, was delicious." She plucked her bra off the hook, and wiggled her boobs into it, turning her back so I could help fasten the garment. Panties, skirt, blouse and jacket all followed, while I sat and watched. Out in front of the mirror again, she checked her hair carefully, looking for stray semen, and found none. A final touch up of her lipstick, and she looked at me in the reflection.

"Thanks, honey. I can't remember when I've had more fun. You're a good fuck!" She fluttered her fingertips, blew me a kiss, and walked out briskly.

***

I sat there, breathing better now, but still woozy, and trying to figure out what the hell had just happened. I knew it wasn't a dream. I couldn't dream anything this weird, or this good.

After I wrestled my underwear and pants back into position, I opened the stall door, peeking out carefully. No one in sight, but this was the ladies side of the room, more proof I didn't dream it. When I opened the outer door, I saw a few flight crew members milling about, but nobody even paid me any attention. Yep. Flight crew lounge, but no Sheila, and no Althea.

I scooted across the the other door, and cracked it open, scanning the First Class lounge beyond. There were empty seats.

Well, as long as I'm here, I thought, I might as well be comfortable. I took a seat, then thought about Sheila's words. I dug out my tablet, and started.

"Dear Penthouse Letters," I wrote. "You're not gonna believe what just happened to me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ask you...who among us hasn't seen someone passing in the crowd and thought 'I'd like a piece of that'?

I hope you enjoyed this one. Now back to work on new chapters for a few of my other stories.

See ya soon!

12