Two Trannies and the Beast

Story Info
A couple of trannies have sister sex with a beast of a man.
1.1k words
4.12
10.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roberty
roberty
8 Followers

So at last I'd found a lover, named Roy.

Roy loved to watch, and I loved it when he watched, so it was a great match.

Last night Roy lay like a conqueror on his bed, the one with a floor to ceiling mirror behind it, and watched as I performed in nothing more than a garter belt and stiletto heels, both cherry red, which he had bought for me on an internet shop for transvestites.

I looked immaculate--tightly groomed, both balls shaved, muscled thighs impressively bulging. I inserted two fingers in my ass. With my other hand I stroked the shaft of my king-sized cock.

Roy, on the other hand, wore whities. One of his hairy balls had squeezed out the bottom. His short, thick cock strained against the fabric, worn thin from a hundred washings at least. He was a heavy breather.

"What do you want to see?"

I always liked to ask this.

Roy reached beside him and picked up a dildo. He tossed it at me. I caught it and ran my tongue over it.

"Like this?"

"Squat instead," he said.

My ass was already lubed, so no need to waste time. I moved up and down on the dildo like one of those oil rigs in a vacant lot. Mechanically, I knew what I was doing. My hard cock swung from side to side over my flat belly. I had both hands on the floor. I threw my head back. I was wearing clip-on earrings, large golden hoops the same as Cleopatra wore.

Roy scooted up to the front of the bed and sat with his feet dangling over the floor. Excited. He removed his whities to reveal his thick, hard cock, standing up as solid as a fire hydrant. He nudged it toward me. No need to spell that one out. I crawled forward. The dildo popped out of my ass and landed on the floor behind me with a hard metallic twang, like dropping a thermos.

I licked his balls first. Unusually large balls. I held one cupped in my hand while I licked the other. Then vice versa. Then I held one in each hand and lowered my mouth over his cock until it was all in my throat.

That made Roy shudder mightily. But he pulled me back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have a surprise," Roy said.

Actually not a surprise, because we'd planned it all together and in great detail. But Roy's got good hearing. He must have heard our choice coming up the stairs.

A moment later the doorbell rang, and Roy bounced off the bed. I sat still on the floor, with my legs folded beneath me. From the front of the apartment I could hear the two of them talking. When they came in to the bedroom Roy went back to the bed and sat where he had sat before.

"This is Daniel," he said.

A nice looking guy about my age, and acting not the least surprised to see me sitting coquettish on the floor with a dildo behind me and Roy sitting naked and large on the edge of the bed. Daniel was out of his manly clothes in a second, cowboy boots tossed against the wall along with a pair of low slung jeans and checkered flannel shirt.

He was an exquisitely sculpted young man. From a leather satchel he took out a garter belt just like mine and a pair of stiletto heels just like mine. After he put them on, the only thing that set us apart were my hoop earrings.

He held out his hand. "I like your earrings," he said. He pulled me up and gave me a little peck on the mouth, after which we stood in front of Roy, looking at ourselves in the mirror behind him, holding hands and awaiting instructions.

"You guys look so cute," Roy said. He was stroking that thick nub of a cock of his with forefinger and thumb. He commanded us to make out.

We said sure and did our little tranny hip moves, letting our exaggerated female selves have their fun.

"Do you feel like a lesbian?" Daniel asked, giggling.

I said, "I do! I do!"

We put our hands on each other's waists, pelvis against pelvis, cocks hard between our matching bellies. I licked Daniel's lips and put my tongue in his mouth. He sucked on it, then we reversed the order. I reached down and cupped his balls in my hand. I gently ran my fingernails over his scrotum and up the shaft of his cock.

"That's enough!"

This from Roy, who had stood and was putting on a condom. He pointed to the bed.

"Daniel, you here."

Daniel hopped on board and struck a doggy pose, ass hanging over the edge of the bed. Roy spread his ass cheeks and lubed him up. He used two fingers. When he had him relaxed he pushed his cock in.

I watched them fuck. I saw from behind how Roy's cock, shaped like a butt plug, moved in and out of Daniel's ass, and how Daniel pushed against it. I saw them in the mirror, Daniel with eyes closed, Roy watching himself fuck.

"You're next," Roy said.

I hopped on board next to Daniel and struck the same doggy pose. Roy pulled off the condom and put on a new one. He didn't bother stretching me out, because the dildo had already done that. He eased the head of his cock in. While he fucked me, Daniel raised himself on his knees and pushed himself into my mouth. I sucked in time to Roy's thrusts until Daniel came. Then Daniel wiggled under me, and I jacked of into his mouth.

After fucking us both several more times, Roy was himself ready to cum. He had us lay on the bed, face up, side by side, holding hands. Then he moved his cock back and forth over us as if he were putting out a fire. Roy brags about being able to cum like horse. It's not an exaggeration. By the time he was done gushing, Daniel and I looked like newborns, or slimy aliens. He shook the last of his cum over us like a priest sprinkling holy water.

Next, he pulled roses from a vase by the side of the bed, stripped the petals, and bestrew us with them. Then he took a picture with his phone. He titled it "Trannies with Rose Petals Stuck to Cum" and uploaded it to the internet.

It's a wonderful photo and has since gone viral.

roberty
roberty
8 Followers