Two Twins, Three Cocks, and a Barbeque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Penny stunned us all by breaking cover. She suddenly left my side rising to her feet and broke through the bushes, tits bobbing, her skirt still twisted up baring all. The guys about jumped out of their skin. Caroline, mid jerk-and-suck, yelped, then scowled, then looked like she might laugh as she realised it was Penny.

The guys relaxed, smiled like they couldn't believe their luck. Then Penny called back to me.I emerged pretty sheepishly clambering out into the pocket of the sand dune, my jeans hauled up to allow me to move and sort of cover my crotch.

Caroline gasped, "Oh my god! Andy!" Then hissed at Penny, "You bitch!"

Penny laughed, "Hey sis, you don't think I was going to let you have all the fun? And isn't it fun to have Andy here as well? Think you can handle three dicks?"

Her taunt made Caroline red, indignant, which just made her look even more desirable, kneeling up all naked and spectacular, still holding a cock in each hand, tits swaying as she talked with Penny. "I think you have been enjoying being a peeping tom," she shot at Penny, eyeing her bared tits and pussy.

Penny shrugged, reached into my crotch as I arrived by her side, took hold of my wilted dick and began bringing it back up to speed. Caroline's eyes fell upon it, and that was all I needed to regain full power. "You remember this?" Penny said to her, pointing to my cock.

She just nodded, worked on the guys' dicks again. Mike, embarrassed and not sure what to do or say, mumbled, "Hey, man. Um, nice to meet you. . ."

Etiquette rules don't cover such scenarios. I grinned, nodded. Carlton cast an, "Alright Andy," back. None of us - you blokes will know how it is - broke eye contact with each other during these exchanges. . .

Caroline set things off properly again, smiling coyly at me, answering Penny, "Oh god yes. . .Does it remember me, Andy?"

"Unforgettable," I said as Penny jerked me.

"Come on," Penny added, "I want to see these cocks cum as well." But I wanted some more of the same. I whispered to Penny, "You still okay? No condoms?"

She knew what I meant. I touched a hand to her bare mound as the guys stared. Penny shivered, gasped, "Oh, yes, alright."

The thrill took her completely. I needed no other words of persuasion. She got down on all fours, facing the threesome. I knelt behind, enjoying the sight and feel of her taut as, each cheek so firm and well-formed. I parted them thrusting my cock towards her pouting wet purse of a cunt, her puckered tan little butthole right above, tempting me to try something different. But I didn't want to 'spoil the moment' as it were. Although I did at the last take my throbbing erection in hand and whilst guiding the precum-wet tip towards Penny's gaping pussy, I slid my bulb down over and slightly encircled her asshole.

She grunted, pushed back towards me. An unreadable signal -- do it there or get it in lower? I went for the latter as I assumed I was expected to. I pushed with glee into her tight wet warm pussy, gripping her white mini-skirt for purchase to move her forward and back along my shaft.

Hot sun above, hot pussy below, hotter twin sister feasting on two bobbing cocks ahead. Glorious way to spend an afternoon.

I was relishing Penny's convulsions, her juice pouring out around my dick. I poked a finger around her asshole, spanked her butt; and she came, loudly.

Then Mike suddenly blurted out he was losing it. Caroline lapped at his dick with her beautiful mouth and tongue, briefly clamped her lips over his cockhead and kind of 'hummed' it fast movements of her head side to side. I guess the sensitivity was too much for Mike then. He buckled, and as Caroline jerked him, aiming his dick aside, he spunked up three great gouts of jizz onto the sand.

Caroline let go of Carlton's cock while she finished Mike, using her other hand to frig her own pussy, giving her little jerks of orgasmic delight. I fucked Penny fast and hard. She collapsed forward onto the sand, gasping for air, ass still stuck high, slopping my cock out.

"Fucking hell," Carlton said, free of Caroline's grip, wrapping his own hand round the end of his elongated dick. The head was pointy, rather than mushroom like, his foreskin still intact, peeling back and forth. Penny commented on it as her breath returned, telling him to let her "suck that big thing."

A man of diverse tastes, like myself, Carlton decided he couldn't miss this opportunity to muster some carnal knowledge of both twins and took two awkward shuffling steps to Penny, kneeling in front of her face. She rose up, opened her mouth, tongue lolling out like an expectant puppy. Which was all the more erotic as Carlton fed his long cock to her inch by inch. Penny took half of it into her mouth and began to bob her head back and forth. Carlton winked at me. I flashed a thumbs-up and stuck a thumb into Penny's pussy from behind. She pressed back again. I frigged her fleshy big clit with my fingers as my thumb poked about her hot cavern and she moaned and groaned through her gobbling.

Then a shadow crossed the sun. Caroline, striding towards me, her Amazonian figure like something out of a dream, nude, nubile, devastating. She wasted no time, pushing me onto my back, hot sand burning my butt. Like I cared, as this heavenly creature placed her angelic form above me, squatted and briefly sucked at my bursting cock. He long shining locks brushed my belly, her big full tits stroking along my thighs as Caroline's mouth took me out of myself. I had to warn her; I thought she'd jerk me off. Instead she clambered right onto me, bringing those awesome tits up to my face. Mouthfuls of warm tit-flesh filled my world, attention paid to each rubbery firm nipple, teasing sucking. She moaning, rubbing her incredible smooth body all over me.

Then the coup de grace -- Caroline's hand around my cock, guiding it right between the gates of paradise. I slipped in, buried right to the hilt in her soaking box. She ground her pubic bone against mine, faster, faster, until I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock. Her tits slammed against each other. I held them as she came, tweaking her nipples taking swift licks. Caroline's hair swishing across my face, her hot breath gasping expletives from her pretty mouth as she bucked, bounced. I grabbed her ass, that springy shapely flesh getting squeezed by my eager fingers as Caroline sat up fully, allowing me to see my cock pumping in and out of her orgasming cunt as she raised herself up and down on strong sleek thighs. Heaven.

Then she was off, leaving my dick pulsing at full erection, my groin soaking in her own cum. She fell back onto the sand, calling over to the others. I sat up, saw Penny still on her hands and knees sucking Carlton; Mike, semi-recovered, fingering her cunt whilst he played with his dick.

But Caroline broke their communion. She attacked her raw pussy, squelching fingers in and out, announced that she wanted to be "spunked on." Filthy talk from such a beauty, but who were we to decline? Penny got up and pulled Carlton by his dick a few shuffles over to her prone twin. Caroline reached for his long cock.

Penny slapped her hand away, said, "You've had enough fun. I'll do it, sis. Andy, come here. . ." She beckoned to me. I realised, knelt up beside her so that Penny was between Carlton and I, all of us poised over the naked, twisting bucking form of Caroline who watched with big beautiful eyes and busy wet fingers as Penny took a cock in each hand and jerked us at speed, hissing, "Shoot it, boys. Give her cum. . ."

Caroline howled and orgasmed. Carlton shot first, jets of white splashing onto Caroline's big shuddering tits. His dick jumped so much Penny lost her grip; some final shots splattered onto Caroline's neck, then chin. I saw her tongue lap out at it. That took me over.

Mike came up behind Penny, reached between her legs and fingered her bald wet pussy. She sighed her approval, and cupped my balls and jerked me to a finish. She kept a good grip, delighted in aiming my strings of jizz onto her gasping twin.

Aiming them at Caroline's groin. My cum landed on her thighs and across her mound. Caroline went into a frenzy, her perfect body in wild throes of orgasm lifting her cunt of the sand, shoving as many fingers up her squelching hole as she could, rubbing the cum around her mound and crotch. What a fucking sight.

I laughed my ass off as the high subsided , falling back onto soft ground, spitting sand out. There were plenty of exclamations from the two guys, none moreso than from Mike, who -- when I sat back up -- was getting his second cum of the hour as Penny jerked him off as her frigged her. Just as he said he was cumming, she shoved him down, then squatted over his cock, facing away from him. She never sat right down on him but instead just popped the head of his thick dick inside her and bobbed up and down very fast. It was almost what you would call the ultimate tease; he was desperate for Penny to take him all the way in but she never gave him a chance.

When he did grab her hips, presumably to pull her right down, she slipped off, still frigging her big clit and twisted back round, holding the base of his cock and attacking his balls with her tongue. Like I've said before - a party girl who knew a few tricks. Mike's dick shot bullets of cum into the air. She gently milked him dry with a lustful look on her beautiful face.

Caroline applauded, putting on her bikini. We all were very courteous -- the boys thanked the twins profusely before they both left the three of us. I hugged both the girls, went back and shared a few drinks with them before the party broke up. By nightfall I was beginning to have some renewed carnal ideas but they had other plans and my sister appeared looking for a run home.

Damnably, that was the last time I ever got near screwing the twins again. They both went off to different distant colleges and over the time I would still go home for breaks I bumped into them only twice more, and each separately. They still remained as lovely as ever, Caroline tuning into a real awesome beauty of a woman who, if I'm honest, I'd look at in a bar and consider out of my league. But, hey, when I remember those formative times when she was using me, amongst others, to discover her sexual power, I always smile - you can't take away the memories, right?

Oh, and just to fulfil the title -- the barbecue was okay. A little burned by the time I got to eat anything but you can't have it all. . . Hope you enjoyed this final recollection of those twins. Thank you for taking time to record your votes and messages -- I will read all. Cheers. Flynn.

12