Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was ravaged from the fuck Huan had thrown me but before I could even think of getting away, Tan grabbed my ankles and looked down, deep into my eyes, an aura of power and control emanating from him. His wasted no time and simply slammed his cock all the way home. I yelped as his pubic bone met mine and his cock hit deep inside me. Tan pushed my legs into a deep split almost like wrestlers do as if to make it possible for him to push his cock forward another inch. His next action was to begin power fucking me.

I had no doubt that he got off of his domination of me as much as I did submitting to it. Even more than his older brother, Tan, the 18-year old high school senior, loved rutting into this 25-year old white guy's pussy demonstrating a mastery and control that few could ever imagine.

"Wow, Bro, you've totally broken him. Honestly, I never believed I'd see a white guy so completely under your spell! It's fucking amazing!" Huan said, mouth wide open.

Tan fucked me for ages – our eyes never breaking contact as if doing so would somehow break the spell. Soon, my own clit was spewing a second load all over my belly. Seeing that he'd fucked me to yet another orgasm pushed Tan over the edge.

"One more load for you, Baby. This one just might make you pregnant!" Tan said, laughing hysterically.

I was wiped – covered in my own cum – and too exhausted to move. Tan grabbed my hand and made me first scoop up my cum and then lick my hands clean before he let me get up and put my clothes back on.

They were both quiet as I prepared to leave. "We'll be in touch, soon....don't look so sad," Tan said.

I couldn't believe he had read me so well – and I couldn't believe I was sad, as I felt some of his cum seeping out my fresh, fucked pussy. Now if I could only get to my room before running into Alex!

12