Two Way Stretch Ch. 01

Story Info
It started out as a business opportunity.
11k words
4.64
62.3k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers

It started out as a chance to make some money, thank you dear Aunt Daphne. It ended up as a whole new lifestyle...

**********

A series of stories with transgender themes which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!

**********

Chapter 1- The blue and red circle.

'LUCRATIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY'

Stupid. I mean, who would advertise any such as 'not lucrative'. However, I read on......

'Two Way Stretch - A chance to acquire, in full, this profitable business in the adult entertainment area. Would suit hard-working person or couple with a flair for the unusual. Contact George Williams on...'

Hard-working? Not too sure about that, sounds too much like hard work. Still I was running out of time, and the phrasing - 'unusual' - intrigued me. The opportunity to investigate such an opportunity - if you see what I mean - came about in a surprising way. A series of coincidences. Well, not really coincidences, in that they were all related. All three.

Monica first. My 'partner', i.e. girlfriend, for the last four years, we split up. Okay, she ditched me. I still think she was a little unfair. This was about four months ago, one morning she came downstairs with a suitcase, packed.

"Richard, I'm sorry. It's over, I'm leaving now. I'll arrange to collect my other things later. Bye."

And that was it. I know she over-reacted - it was such a little thing. We had been together, like I said, for four years. We liked a lot of the same things, we got on well together, the sex was great. Really, it was, we both had fairly big sexual appetites and really did satisfy each other, not every single night but maybe three or four nights a week. And sometimes in the day at weekends. And she liked what I did, she often said so. She didn't mind my very slight kink in bed, that I liked to wear her panties sometimes, I really did find that a turn-on. Specially nylon or silk, I had bought her lots of sexy underwear, all kinds, she had seemed to love it.

But that one time, when I wore her bra as well. I didn't think it was a big deal. And it did work for me, I had a sensational ejaculation that one time I wore it, I thought she would appreciate my efforts, but no. Off she went.

Which lead to event number two, two days later, when I was fired. Lost my job. I was working in Monica's father's company, he had despaired I think of her finding a husband at her time of life. Wanted me to be able to keep his daughter well, and I worked hard for him, I really did. But when Monica and I finished, that was it. No more potential son-in-law, so out I went. Maybe she told him about the bra, I don't know.

And then number three, my great-aunt Daphne, my only living relative. She died. Well, she was well over eighty, nearly ninety I think. But died at last and left me money, loads of it, in her will.

But she knew me better than I had thought. Most of it had strings attached. First she allowed me to pay off the loan on the flat I had bought but with a restriction that I couldn't sell it for five years. And second, that the rest of the inheritance was to be used for business, not pleasure. I had to use it to set myself up, to buy a business, outright.

But nothing to live on. No actual money to spend. So I had somewhere to live, free. But nothing for the upkeep. For food, clothes, everything else. I had to find a business and make it work, great-aunt Daphne had made sure of that. Her solicitor was in charge of the arrangements, when I met him he was very clear about the conditions.

"Mr. Wood, you have three months, under the terms of your great-aunt's will. If you have not succeeded by then the money will all go to charity. She was most insistent about that, when I queried the conditions of the trust she said it was to wake you up, to shake you into making more of your life than your father did. So think about that, seriously."

So for two months I looked in the local paper under the 'Business Opportunities' section, visited several shops, two small pubs, the sort of business I could see myself in. But each and every one had something wrong with it. Too expensive, too much work, really needed a couple to run it, and so on. By the time I visited Mr. Jenkins, the solicitor, now my solicitor, for about the fifth time I was running out of options. I mentioned the advertisement I had seen.

"Sounds possible, Mr. Wood, I don't know exactly what they do, but I do know my brother-in-law has had some dealings with them. I'll make some inquiries, why don't you ring them up?"

I rang the number and arranged to visit and meet Mr. Williams the next day. The front door of the business took a little finding, it was not too far from the town centre, but tucked away down an alleyway between two other shops. The sign on the door was distinctive, a circle split into two down the middle, one half red, the other blue, with the initials - 'TWS' - in black across the middle. I rang the bell and heard the door lock open. I went in.

Facing me, across a small reception desk, was a woman maybe ten years older than me, attractive, well made-up, well-dressed or so it seemed to me. She looked down at a small computer screen, pressed a key, looked up and smiled.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Wood isn't it? My husband will be along in a moment."

This was obviously Mrs. Williams. I was just about to sit down in the chair she indicated when a tall man, rather portly but very well-dressed too, came through from the door behind her. He indicated I should sit down, as he did so Mrs. Wood herself went out of the same door leaving us alone.

"Mr. Wood I assume? George Williams, delighted to meet you."

He offered his hand, we shook and both smiled, I liked him from the first. We chatted about the situation of the business first, me saying that I had passed in the street many times and didn't even realise it was there.

"No, we don't advertise ourselves, almost all our business is by recommendation." he answered.

That at least told me something, if clients were willing to pass on their opinions of the business. Over the next ten minutes we continued chatting, about the price mainly, and his reason for selling up.

"Well Mr. Wood, I've been here ten years now. The business has done well. But my wife is not too well really, I need to capitalise on our success, we plan to move abroad where there is a better climate for her health. And I would welcome that too, somewhere in the Mediterranean we think."

"But what is it you do here, exactly, do I get a look round?"

"Mr. Wood, I do have to admit I have a problem there. We run a very special service. I am reluctant to let anyone else into our secrets without some commitment. Our service could be copied elsewhere, that would reduce the value of this business."

"But you must see my point, Mr. Williams. The price seems fair at first glance but it is still a lot of money. I must have more details."

He thought for a moment, then went over to the reception desk and tapped something into the keyboard. After looking at the screen, he picked a sheet of paper from a small rack by the computer and came back.

"Mr. Wood, I do see your point exactly. How about this? I can fit you appointments in tomorrow afternoon and on Thursday, both at 3 o'clock, you can go through our service as a client. Our usual fee for the double programme is £400. I will waive that, then you can see what we do."

"Surely I could just do it once?"

"Believe me, Mr. Wood, that would not work. You need to do both sessions. Trust me, you will have a memorable time. But please, so we can cater to your every need, please fill in this proforma and leave it with my wife. Okay?"

"Very well, 3 o'clock tomorrow it is."

We shook again and he left, saying he was due to help with a client in a few minutes. I looked down at the form, and recognised the format. Fifty agree / disagree questions arranged almost at random, I knew then some were 'blind', totally irrelevant, put there to make you think about what you were doing but arranged so you couldn't easily see why. I took my pen and filled in the sheet, some of the questions I did need to think a little about. And some were rather personal.

'I prefer blondes to brunettes.'

'I prefer strawberries to raspberries.'

'I always take sugar in my coffee.'

'I would never cheat on my partner.'

'I like having sex out of doors.'

Some were very personal indeed. But I completed the form as Mrs. Williams returned and offered it to her. She smiled as she took it, then looked at the computer screen again. I realised there had been no space to write my own name.

"No, that's deliberate Mr. Wood. Some of our clients prefer to remain anonymous. You are client no. 1147. All our documentation will refer to your number, we don't really need your name. 3 o'clock tomorrow, then?"

I smiled a goodbye and left. And just as I did so, a rather short man in a grey suit came out of another door beside me, a red door, and smiled at Mrs. Williams.

"Thank you, goodbye, I'll be back" he called to her.

She operated the door lock to let us both out. And the look on his face, he was smiling, very widely indeed. When he saw me leave with him he looked rather nervous, perhaps embarrassed to have been seen in there. He strode quickly up the alley to the little car park there, he really was bouncing, didn't look at me again and drove off. I looked in that car park - one Lotus, two BMWs. Staff cars? They must be doing well.

2 - The blue door

The next morning I visited my solicitor. He was happy that I had found a possibility, I think he wanted to get me out of his hair. He had inspected the financial statements from TWS and seemed delighted with them. He had also mentioned the possible purchase to his brother-in-law who had again spoken highly of the firm.

"I've let your bank manager see the accounts, he seems delighted with them, in fact he wonders exactly where the profit comes from. But it is definitely there. I did have a thought that something 'immoral' or illegal might be involved - 'adult leisure' and so on, but my brother-in-law is a police sergeant, if he uses them they must be okay."

At 3 o'clock I pressed the doorbell again and was invited in. Mrs. Williams smiled and called out behind her, "Sarah!'"

A young woman, about 28 maybe, emerged from the blue door in front of me. Mrs. Williams introduced me, told Sarah who I was and that I was investigating the company, and showed us through the blue door into a small sitting room. Sarah invited me to sit, said there had been a slight delay but she would be ready in five minutes and would I like to read a magazine. I did, she actually came back rather more quickly than that and led me through into another room, which was dominated by a small bar along one wall. She moved behind the counter and pored me a whisky-and-soda, then reached down.

Sarah handed me a glossy sheet showing four photographs, and the message 'Michelle is willing - and able!' then turned and left.

I looked at the photos. They were really soft-porn photos but it was the girl herself who caught my attention. She was blonde, very, big hair etc. And big elsewhere too, the four pictures showed her in various states of undress, one of her nearly naked showed off her gorgeous large breasts, a treat. I felt a stirring between my legs. It was after all several months since Monica had left me, and I had been too busy to be other than celibate in that time. Needless to say the pictures excited me.

Which was nothing compared to my reaction a few seconds later, when a door beside the bar opened, and Michelle herself entered!

Wow! She looked sensational. And this girl surely knew how to present herself! They were all there, the high-heeled stilettos, fishnet tights, tight short skirt, tight top, low cut to show massive heaving breasts, the 'big hair, blonde, gorgeous make-up and jewellery flashing. I gasped. Suddenly it was obvious to me, what the company had pulled out of the questionnaire was 'my ideal woman'. After which they had gone through their files and found a big-breasted blonde and set her up for me!

Michelle sat on the other stool in the bar and crossed her legs, revealing long, long thighs. She sipped the drink Sarah had given her and looked at me through those long dark lashes.

"Hi Richard."

From which point everything moved smoothly. Sarah left us alone, Michelle started to come on to me, we ended up in the little bedroom which led off from the bar, we got to necking and fondling and I got my cock up her gorgeous waiting pussy. I climaxed very quickly indeed, it had been quite some time since Monica. And she was so sexy, I did it again. And then I did it AGAIN. All within half an hour, I was exhausted but very, very satisfied. Indeed, I must have dropped off for ten minutes or so; I was so knackered by the experience. I dressed and wandered slowly back to the reception area. Mrs. Williams was there, she looked up and smiled, I felt rather embarrassed. I had never before actually paid for sex. Then I remembered this was a 'freebie' and felt better.

As I left after confirming my second visit two days later Sarah was just showing another 'client' into the waiting room. She smiled too.

"Okay?" she asked.

"Too right!" I said. "But I don't know if I need to come back, I mean the whole point was to find out about the business and I have done that."

"No, you must. Really Mr. Wood. The second session will be - even better."

I must admit at that moment I found that difficult to believe.

3 - The red door

And so it was that, forty-eight hours later, I entered TWS again. Sarah was on the reception this time and really did seem pleased to see me. She ushered me through, insisting that this was going to be even better, guiding me in through the red door this time. The waiting room in there was different, two chairs and a whole wall of cupboards, and a shower in the corner.

As she was unlocking the cupboards another 'assistant' came in and was introduced as Michael. We shook hands; I asked him what his role was in the operation.

"I'll be helping you a little later, after Sarah has started the preparation. See you later." and he was off out again.

Sarah, meanwhile, had done some adjusting to the shower. She turned. "Now, Mr. Wood. Strip!"

I stood there puzzled. Being unsure and polite I murmured, 'Pardon?'

"You heard me, strip!" she said.

Actually 'ordered' would have been a better word, she almost shouted it. In two very practiced moves Sarah slid down and stepped out of her slacks and pulled her top over her head. She stood there, legs apart, dressed in black PVC thigh-boots, matching shorts and a PVC bra, which just about held her ample bosoms in.

"STRIP!!"

I did what I was told. Sarah had made it obvious she meant business. Okay, this was going to be some sort of S&M trick, I wasn't sure, never been really into that but I really wanted to see where this was going. I undid my shirt, took off my own trousers and shoes etc, then stood waiting.

"And the shorts."

Again it was not a request. I stood there waiting again, not at all surprised that my cock was rapidly swelling and standing out. The sight of Sarah the dominatrix was very erotic. I wondered if I was going to get to screw her?

But no, certainly not to begin with. She slipped a blindfold over my eyes and led me somewhere across the room. Before I knew what was happening my hands were lifted and clamped over my head, I felt straps over my ankles too, and some sort of clamp was fitted at the sides of my head so I couldn't move.

"I know you're only here to see what the business is about, Mr. Wood, but George thinks you should go through the whole operation. I do apologise for this, sometimes I get into some major bondage with clients but he said I should be gentle with you."

She removed my blindfold. I could see her straight ahead but couldn't turn my head. She had a hose in front of her, attached in some way to the shower fitment. I started worrying instantly what she was going to do, indeed where that nozzle was going to go! I could see her switch it on, then start moving it over me, and just about see a white foam settle over me - all over. She finished, over my whole body I now realise, then left me for a short while. When she returned she went at the nozzle again and flooded me with warm water.

"That should do, my darling, now to see to that."

I didn't know what she meant but I soon found out. She moved up close to my face and smiled, I could see her undo her bra top and her breasts fall out. And I knew what was happening down below. She sunk from my view, and I could feel her mouth envelop my erection - she was sucking me off. I climaxed rapidly and forcefully. Whatever was going on I was obviously loving it. I saw Sarah leave the room and Michael come in, and was acutely embarrassed to be found, by a strange man, it that situation. However he seemed to regard it as part of his job to put me at my ease, which of course it was.

"Don't worry Mr. Wood, I've seen guys in much worse situations than you at the moment believe me. Sarah is good at her job, isn't she? You are fully deflated, let me tell you. Right now you have to trust me."

I could see him moving about at the edge of my field of view. He moved right in front of me. I could see he had a bowl of something in front of me, and a very large cutthroat razor. I gulped.

"Keep still Mr. Wood. Totally still. Trust me, you really have to, I am good at this. All the modern technology, the old ways are sometimes still the best."

And he proceeded to shave my face, I felt the warm lather being spread into place and the blade sliding across my skin as he did indeed shave me. After he'd finished he lathered me again and repeated the process, then rinsed my face and stroked it.

"Smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom. Now we begin to get serious."

I really didn't know what he was talking about, and didn't calm down one bit when he put the blindfold back over my eyes. I could feel his hands touching my body, smearing something over my chest and then pushing. Something did not feel right. And then! He started pulling at my cock, I felt more smearing going on, more pushing down there, he wasn't talking now, just whistling as if all this was routine to him by now.

I heard the door open and close again, then more touching and smearing over my chest. Then the blindfold was removed, it was Sarah, she had come back. She smiled at me.

"Nearly done now, Mr. Wood. Now, stay very still again."

And this time I could see what she was doing, she was making up my face. I felt the smooth cream being spread all over, then watched in awe as she used eye make-up, eye-shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blusher, eyebrow pencil, she was obviously making me up. I realised what was happening. After which she released the clamps, which had been holding my body in that position. I stumbled a little and fell forward a little, then moved my limbs to get the circulation going again. And then realised...

What Michael had done was to give me boobs. He had stuck onto my chest two imitation breast-forms. Imitation, they really did look real, I realised he had 'made-up' the edges where they met my own skin, the effect was really impressive, I couldn't see the merger between the two.

And a cunt! I had a cunt! Another latex falsie had been stuck in place down there. Sarah looked at me.

"Surprising, isn't it. It looks really good, a false vagina. Don't worry, we have the solvent to get it off. Later. But first we have to finish your makeup."

"Sarah, I've only just realised what is going on. You are making me up, aren't you? Turning we into a woman like my fantasy image, that's what the questionnaire was about, that's what part two of this treatment is. Am I right?"

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers