Two Way Stretch Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally... keeping the business afloat.
8.8k words
4.76
24k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers

**********
A series of stories with transgender themes which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!
**********

12 Back at work

The taxi driver was perhaps a little surprised to see such a woman leaving such a house in the middle of a Sunday morning. Especially in a tiny P.V.C. mini-skirt and high-heeled boots. At least I had slipped on a leather jacket to cover my tits. I managed to sneak in at home unobserved and spent the rest of the day catching up on my sleep and thinking. I had so much enjoyed being a woman, I just hoped my last 'trick' had the desired effect on Richard.

"Good morning, Sarah" I said as I strolled into work the next day.

"Morning" said Sarah, then turned to look at me. "Shit, Richard, what ...?"

I was wearing the same outfit, but had discarded the jacket as I walked in.

"Richard - er Raelene, I mean. Have you been dressed - I mean dressed up - you know what I mean - all weekend? I thought it was just going to be for Friday night. Your date, with your bank manager that is, how did it go? And where did you get that outfit? You certainly didn't have it with you when you left on Friday."

"No, I came in Saturday to change..." and I gave her a brief resume of the events of the weekend.

"So you spent all Saturday night fucking? And he actually proposed? Boss, I think you are getting into this a bit too deep. Though I do have to admit, you do make an even better woman that I ever imagined. I really am getting a little turned on!"

I hadn't noticed until then, but Sarah wasn't looking at my face, she was staring at my breasts. I knew this had to finish very soon but I couldn't resist that one last tease. I sidled up to her and reached out, lifting her chin with a red-taloned finger and moving my mouth close to her face. I touched my lips to hers very gently, darting my tongue out to tease hers gently.

"Christ, Boss, stop it," she laughed. "We have work to do today"

"OK, sorry, I know, I'll change now. But I really have enjoyed myself this weekend. I could get used to being a woman you know. It has its plus side."

"It does when you look like that, Boss. When you go for it you could have practically any man you wanted you know. But there are downsides too. Mind you, you miss out on some of them. No periods, no pregnancy, I can see why you would enjoy it maybe."

We had to giggle again, in a rather girly way, but I headed into the back before Michael and Carol arrived. Sarah said I must.

"I know you've screwed Michael, but if he sees you looking like that he's liable to want to get into your knickers!"

So I changed. To be honest I felt a bit ordinary after that, I could see why transvestites referred to male clothes as 'drab'. But I had to 'be' Richard again. Richard Wood that is, owner of the company, when Mr. Jenkins my solicitor came in to confirm that all the monies had been sorted the previous Friday. Indeed he did come in, just before lunchtime while I was trying to convince an 18 stone builder - I think he was, certainly seemed that way - that he could never 'pass' as a 20 year old slut in seamed stockings and high heels and that his best bet was to go for something more modest. He eventually agreed with me and ended up looking quite attractive. Quite what the bed in the boudoir would look like afterwards I was not sure, his partner-in-sex was at least as big and maybe bigger.

But I managed to keep Mr. Jenkins away from all this, to have a brief chat in private about the finances. He still didn't really know exactly what TWS was about, I suspect his brother-in-law had not revealed all to him. OK, he knew it was in the 'adult leisure' category but I suspect that rather like Richard he just thought it was an upmarket knocking shop.

"Well, thank you Mr. Jenkins, I am very grateful for your help here. We should be able to adjust our cash flow sufficiently to pay off the loan in good time."

"That's OK Mr Wood. Anyway don't be too grateful, you haven't seen the size of my bill yet. And I still don't know how you persuaded Richard Walters to move so quickly, he is usually so long-winded and meticulous in demanding references and so on. For some reason he seems to have just waived this one through."

"Well Mr Jenkins, we have our contacts."

That would have to be enough explanation.

"You're not telling me something, Mr Wood. I will ask him, I'm having dinner with him and his wife sometime soon. Though I have my suspicions, I thought I saw his car drive away earlier last week, maybe a certain young lady was involved?"

I don't think I blushed.

"But that's not like him at all, I always thought he and Mary were so well suited. But maybe I'm wrong."

The conversation was beginning to get just a little embarrassing. I was glad that at that moment he stood up to leave.

"And I will get my bill to you as soon as possible, you may need to check one or two things on it with Richard Walters. Anyway, I'm so glad it seems to have worked out. OK, Mr Wood. Bye."

We shook hands and I led him out into the foyer, just as Chantelle was coming out of the red door on her way out. Chantelle? Another of our regulars she is. One of the most mild-mannered and un-remarkable looking guys you have ever seen in your life. Very nearly six foot, skinny, medium build, medium brown hair, medium everything.

But Chantelle? Wow. I often thought I looked good as Raelene but her, well. His/her reference number was 999, a coincidence maybe but any guy who interested her was liable to need an ambulance once she was finished. For sheer aggression in the being-fucked department she took some beating. I'd actually seen her once coming onto a guy in the bar, he had started out full of bravado but when she stood in front of him and pulled the zip on her basque down, and her gorgeous 'tits' had fallen out, he was lost. He didn't know where to look.

And her bold statement – 'Now honey, you're going to cum all over these within three minutes or I'm not the disgusting slut I think I am!' - had reduced him to jelly. Three minutes!? They must have spent an hour in the bedroom, he looked totally knackered when he came out. Chantelle, on the other hand, walked a little oddly, not surprising really considering what had been going up her.

As Mr Jenkins passed Chantelle some sort of conversation took place, I'm not sure who started it. Anyway in the end Chantelle smiled widely at him, reached up to stroke his chin with one of her deep blue talons, and turned to march out of the door, bum wriggling in her leather micro-skirt, doing very well in such high-heeled boots.

Mr Jenkins, who was about to follow 'her', turned to me.

"Er - Richard. She's rather an attractive girl, isn't she? Do you think - if I wanted to - you know, I mean. She might be the sort of girl I could, maybe - you know...?"

Very hesitant. And though he didn't know why, he really didn't, he had every reason to be. Though he didn't know it, he had just asked me if I could arrange it so that he could maybe have sex with a man!

I hesitated too, not entirely sure how to respond. He was my solicitor after all. But then, why not? I'd just spent the weekend in bed with my bank manager. This guy's brother-in-law was apparently one of our clients. And we did have policemen. And magistrates. And farmers and councillors and at least one prospective parliamentary candidate, ex- that is, on our books. And of course Charles the professor of philosophy. Chantelle rather.

"Mr Jenkins, I am sure we can fit you in. And since you'll be sending me your bill I might as well tell you that we are in fact not cheap either. But most of our clients are well satisfied with the service we provide. Ask at reception on your way out, say you'd like to visit Chantelle. I'm sure you could be fitted in. Tell them I said the blue door, they'll know what you mean."

I looked at him talking to Carol on the desk as I turned to go back through to the 'control room'. For some reason 'Raelene' came through just a little. He was quite a bit older than me but really rather well built, strong but not too muscular. I bet his cock was large when he was aroused. And then, it surprised me even more when I realised it. He could go through the red door. He really could do it.

He'd look good in black. Stiletto boots perhaps, and fishnets. Maybe a p.v.c. basque and black hair, jet black, sort-of Goth look, severe makeup. I wondered how he would react if he knew I was, however fancifully, thinking of him that way. And just how he would react if Sarah tried to lead him in that direction. Maybe one day ...

After that I was looking forward to a quiet time for a while. If I only knew! It was indeed quiet, for a few days, nothing more exciting than a wife wanting her husband done up as near her mother-in-law as we could manage for some sort of lesbian sex session. Oh, and one of our 'girls', one of our regulars, featuring in the local press, in a more favourable situation than the previous one of course. 'She' had been out for 'her' very first walk in the evening dressed when she got picked on by a journalist for a poll. She reckoned it was the tight leather jeans which did it, that and the high heels.

The picture in the paper did her proud, in colour it was. She looked very attractive, she was quoted as saying she was 'in favour of a battered wives hostel in the local area'. Apparently she nearly wet herself when the reporter asked her to go for a drink. She chickened out, well it was her first time out so tarted up.

"He was a bit fat really. But if his cameraman had asked me I might have been tempted!" , she said with a laugh.

It was the Friday evening when Carol came into the control room as I was doing, very carefully, the back-up tape from the digital photo file.

"It's that Mr. Walters, boss. Wants to speak to Raelene. I said I thought she had left but I'd just check. He seems to think she works here full time!"

"Put it through here, Carol. I'd better speak to him."

I picked up the phone when it flashed, my femme voice coming in very easily indeed.

"Hello? Richard?"

"Raelene, I'm so glad I caught you."

"Richard, darling, it's so nice to hear you. I've been wanting you to call all week but I didn't dare ring you at home or at the bank. So good of you to call, my love."

"Raelene, I think we need to talk. My wife has just rung. She is going to be in Birmingham until late tonight, can we meet?"

I had to think. I still had no car, Mr Jenkins really was tight with Aunt Daphne's money or at least what was left of it. I was sure there would be enough for some sort of second hand hatchback or something.

"I'd love to" I said.

Damn, I thought, why had I answered without thinking? And so enthusiastically too.

"Shall I come straight over and pick you up?"

"No, I'm still working, better not."

I had to think quickly. Michael had gone and I knew Sarah had a heavy date with her girlfriend. Could Carol 'do' me? Of course she could, and she had said she could use some overtime.

"About an hour?"

"OK Raelene, I'll be there."

13 The wife!

An hour? Could Carol really help me enough, I know she had wanted more responsibility. And in an hour? If I couldn't do it, I could ring him back, presumably he was still at the bank?

"Carol, here, quick. Make sure that disc is finished and locked up, then come into the red prep room, we have a job to do."

Well, she leapt at the opportunity. She knew something of my, or rather 'our' situation, me and Richard that is. She surprised me. She started to boss me about as soon as she realised what was going on, telling me to 'strip - now!'. I think she had seen Sarah in action! Within twenty minutes I was smooth-bodied, basque-encased, stocking-clad and wearing panties, seated at the small make-up table while Carol looked at the older photos of 'Raelene' and considered.

"OK, I'm not so expert at this, I know but these should give me a very good idea. So, what do you want? Slut? Or just tart?" she joked.

I thought for a moment.

"Actually Carol, neither. Maybe it might not be such a good idea to be so forward on this occasion. I mean, last weekend was all about sex. Me seducing Richard. But this is more of an ordinary social meeting I think. Not so sure. What do you think?"

"Maybe you are right. So, how about being a receptionist, like me? The secretary look, like that guy on Tuesday. With his boss, being his secretary. His stuff is back from the cleaners, it's your size. The suit will look good on you, dark grey and very nicely tailored. And with a nice low-cut blouse and high heels you should look good."

I had to agree with her, and that look appealed to me. She was more muted with my makeup though the final layer of lipstick really added a touch of mystery to my appearance. My eye-shadow and mascara were heavy but not too heavy. I finished with largish clip earrings and put on the choker Richard had bought me. Over all - I looked great, At least I thought so and so did Carol.

"You'll wow him, don't worry. Hope it goes well. Look boss, I'd better go, my mother will have the dinner ready. I did ring her but she won't want me to be too late. Are you OK from here?"

I kissed her lightly goodnight. On the cheek, girl-to-girl. In a way I never would have done in my ordinary clothes. I jumped just a little as the door buzzer sounded. Richard! Had to be.

"OK - Raelene, I'll hang on a minute, make sure you are OK" said Carol and headed off to press the door release.

It was indeed Richard. My Richard, at least that was what he had to think. I skipped across to him. Yes, skipped. In my heels it was not so easy but I hoped I would give the right impression, of a 'girl' glad to see her boyfriend. I kissed him, though a lot more convincingly than I had 'pecked' Carol on the cheek a minute earlier.

"Richard. Darling, it's so GOOD to see you" I cooed, sliding an arm into his. "I just have to help Carol lock up, then we can be off. I hope you are feeling fit my love, I have to admit seeing you has made me feel rather ... you know!"

I giggled at him, wanting to impress but not to gush. Carol and I slipped rapidly back into the control room leaving my lover in Reception. I had checked, there was absolutely nothing on display he could take exception to or that could correct his own misconceptions about TWS.

One day he would find out, I was sure. But not yet. He was safe there for half a minute. In the control room Carol passed me the file case with the back-ups of the PC files. I always took a copy home at weekends, we both checked that everything which should be was locked away or switched off.

"Christ, boss. You've really got him haven't you. He's all over you, I mean, totally smitten. And you did great, as if you'd been a 'working girl' all your life instead of a few weeks, on and off. I tell you, if Nigel and I ever want a loan for a house I'm going to get you to arrange it. You'd get a massive discount on a mortgage I'll bet."

I'd never thought of that I had to admit. I had been looking round for a new place, somewhere a bit more secluded than my current flat. I thought I'd found one, I was going to get Mr. Jenkins onto it, to help me with the finances. I was still hoping that could go ahead even after the money problems we'd had. Anyway, for now I had to concentrate, another evening with my Richard to look forward to. So, I wondered, thinking of his call. Why did we have 'to talk'? Had he told Mary? About us? Surely not. Suddenly everything looked likely to come crashing down. Suppose he had? And this was about divorce? And a wedding??!! Help!

I grabbed the file briefcase, then Carol and I went back into reception where Richard was sat, reading a woman's magazine. The make-up page! He put it down and stood as we entered, and I took his arm. As Carol locked the door behind us I set the alarm and she gave me the keys. Richard and I walked across the small empty car park towards his car. Yet again I appreciated the thrill in sliding onto leather seats in a short skirt.

"So darling, where are you taking me tonight? To a hotel maybe, can we have a drink first? I've been working all day and I am bushed."

"You mean - you've been - you know - with men, all day?"

The tone said it all. Disappointment. Disapproval. My 'husband-to-be' was not happy at the thought that other guys had been where his cock had been and was maybe going to go again. And today, so recently, it smacked of being in some way unfaithful. I turned to him as he drove, he really did look disappointed. Maybe that could be a way out if things got tricky.

"Oh no, Richard my love. Not that. I've been on reception most of the day, and helped some of the girls with their make-up. I like doing that, it's fun helping them to look as good as they can for the clients."

All of which was, of course, true. I looked across at him again, he looked relieved. Obviously a more acceptable way of earning a living than getting screwed all day. But he couldn't complain about that, not really, after all that was how we met. When I reminded him of this he did squirm a little again but carried on driving. I realised when he turned off the ring road we were not going to a pub or a hotel, we were headed for his house. Suddenly it seemed serious again, my thoughts turned briefly to divorces and weddings again.

But surely if it had been something that important, life changing indeed, he would have mentioned it straight away. I didn't have time to ask, he turned into his drive and pressed the button to open the double garage door. It swung open and he drove in. Plenty of room to get out, the parallel bay was empty. Of course it was, his wife was out for a while yet. But he had better be quick if he wanted fucking, and certainly if he wanted it more than once.

As we went in the front door Richard looked round nervously, maybe towards the neighbours' houses to see if any curtains were twitching, maybe up the road in search of his wife's car! But there was only a taxi turning into the road some way away. I grabbed my case and we went in. As I reached up to hug him round the neck, he seemed to resist my advances a little. But I knew I had him where I wanted him, I pulled him close.

"Now Richard my love, what is it you wanted to see me about? Was it this?"

And I leaned to kiss him on the lips.

Only to be disturbed before the kiss could start. Behind him, through the frosted glass panel in the front door, I saw lights and heard a slight bump, then the unmistakable sound of the garage door beginning to grind its way up. It was his wife! He realised it too.

"Christ Raelene, it's Mary. Shit, she must have finished much earlier than I thought she would. When she sees you here she's bound to realise. She'll know. About us."

So he hadn't told her. I stepped back from him, thinking frantically. I could glimpse the lights of the car moving, into the garage, behind him. She would be here in a few seconds. Wait. That taxi. Could I get out of the house without being seen? Maybe get to it in time? At least get far enough away not to be caught. I grabbed the file case and my handbag, just touched my finger to Richard's lips and tried to smile.

"OK I'm off. Don't worry."

I opened the front door and stepped out, closing it behind me. But it was too late. I could hear heels coming round the side of the house. Amazingly I kept cool. I reached out a red-taloned finger.

I rang the doorbell.

The footsteps became suddenly louder as Mary Walters came round to the front of the house. I pressed the bell again.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

Mary stood looking at me. The photos had not done her justice. She was an attractive woman and, if they had been taken on her wedding day, she had 'worn well'. I stood for a moment, trying to look just a little confused.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers