Two Weeks at the Playground Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MUM, YOU GONNA LET ME FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LITTLE ASSHOLE?"

"YES!! PLEASE!! MUMMY'S ASS IS READY FOR YOU!! JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT!! IT'S TIME...FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MOMMY'S ASSHOLE...PLEASE!!"

Her long blonde hair all awry and her perfect slim body now a sweat soaked mess, the beautiful blonde milf pulls her legs back even higher.

"Look at that ass..Julian. Mommy's ass is all yours. You want it...don't you...?"

"Yes mom...I want that ass more than anything. You know that. Mom, I know you want my cock in your ass too..."

"Hurry son. Grab the tube on the nightstand...and lube mommy's asshole..."

The teenager grabs the tube and puts a huge gob of the lubricant on his fingers. He gently works a finger into her tiny shitter, then a second finger...

"OHHHH YES!! JULIAN!! GET THE GEL ALL THE WAY INSIDE!! YES!! GOOD BOY!! NOW LET ME PUT SOME ON YOUR PENIS..."

Julian on his knees his dripping horny cock sticking straight out, lets his beautiful blond mother work a gob of the special lubricant over his cock.

"MY GODD JULIAN!! HAS YOUR PENIS...GOTTEN BIGGER? IT SEEMS TO HAVE GROWN..."

"MOM...YOU MAKE IT THAT WAY!! THAT TIGHT LITTLE ASS OF YOURS MAKES MY PENIS SWELL UP.."

Helen, now gets back on her tummy and spreads her legs. Again the blonde bomb and Monica steal a glance at each other. Monica is now beside herself with excitement. Billy watches, thinking he would give anything to be able to switch places with the lucky 18 year old boy on the bed. He looks over at his own mother, his finger still inside her dripping wet cunt. Monica's attention is totally on the beautiful blonde whose ass tunnel is ready to be filled with 10 inches of her son's teenage cock. Billy is wondering if, later tonight, his own mother will let him fuck her ass like this.

Julian gets into position behind his mother. She takes her hands and guides her son's rock hard cock to the entrance of her ass.

"YOU WANT MOMMYS ASS??? GO AHEAD!! GET IT JULIAN!!"

"OHHH MOMMMMM!!"

Julian pushes and the teenagers cock slides easily into his mothers tight well lubricated shitter.

"OHHHH JULIAN!! YES!! YOUR PENIS IS...SOOO BIG!!"

Again Helen steals a glance at Monica. Monica feels like the sexy 50 year old beauty is definitely performing for her. Monica grabs her son for support. Billy whispers to his totally aroused mother...

"Mom, can I do that? With you? Please?"

"Billy, I'm not sure. Maybe...but I think it's going to hurt."

Julian starts slowly working his 18 year old cock into his mother's well lubricated butt hole. Monica looks at the couple. His cock slid so easily into Helen's tight rump. Maybe, just maybe it won't hurt and she'll love it like Helen seems to be loving it.

"JULIAN!! GO BOY!! GET MOMMY'S ASSS!!"

By now the teenager is toast. After almost an hour of fucking his gorgeous high class blonde mother in many different positions, and now his horny cock buried deep into her tight shitter, the boy is past the point of no return.

"JULIAN!! FUCK MOMMY'S ASS!! HARDER!! POUND MY LITTLE ASS!! POUND ITTTTT!!"

The teenager is about to finally explode. His body shakes as he starts unloading deep into his blonde mother, filling her ass guts with thick teenage semen.

"YES!! EXPLODE!! INMEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"UGHHHHH! MOM!! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"

After well over an hour the 18 year old boy collapses on top of his mother. The teenager's whole body is spent. There's no way he can move as he is totally exhausted. The gorgeous sexy resort owner has trained her youngest son very very well.

Still flat on her tummy, trying to catch her breath, she looks at the 3 mothers and their sons who have just witnessed something they will never see again in their lives.

"Well, everyone. I hope you enjoyed watching us. Boys I hope you learned a lot of things that you can try with your mothers, right moms?"

Everyone looks at each other and nods yes. Billy is so turned on he's ready to shoot in his khaki shorts. Monica speaks for the three other mothers and their sons.

"Miss Helen, Julian thanks for teaching us...all those techniques."

"Yes...I'm sure Danny and I are going to try everything we learned today."

"I know what Panit wants after dinner, don't you son?"

By now Helen has put her robe back on. Julian has gone to the bathroom and comes back on wearing his red briefs. The group shares a glass of wine as Helen proposes a toast.

"Okay here's to three sexy young boys who are now young men. And three sexy mothers who not only love their sexy sons but are in love with them."

The sexy blonde asks Billy and Monica to stay behind. After the others leave the gorgeous resort owner goes to the kitchen and grabs another bottle of wine.

"Julian, isn't there an important game on the telly?"

"Yes. Capetown is playing Pretoria for the championship."

"Julian, why don't you and Billy go watch the game? Monica and I have a couple things to discuss."

Monica can see that she wants the boys out of the way. She speaks for the two of them.

"Helen, Billy loves watching soccer on TV. He even tried out for the team at his school. You're okay with that darling?"

Billy would rather spend the next hour just gawking at the incredibly sexy Miss Helen and his own smoking hot mother. But he gets the idea.

"Okay mom."

The two teenagers head for the living room and turn on the big screen. Julian tells the newcomer Billy exactly whats on his mind.

"Billy, your mother is smokin'. She has those big brown fuck me eyes and her ass is to die for. Have you been up the Hershey Highway yet?"

Billy has heard of the term but not quite sure what it means.

"Billy, have you stuck your cock up her shit tube yet? I can tell that she wants it. I can see the look in her eyes."

The 18 year old boy isn't sure if he wants to tell his mother about Julian's question. He decides to play along, as long as Julian's questions don't get too personal.

"Billy, I was checking out your mom when you watched us. She wants it up the ass, I can tell."

"Oh?"

"The thing you must do is when things are getting hot and heavy, go down and stick your tongue up her little bung and tell her how you've dreamed about it forever. Trust me mate, she won't turn you down. I bet that sweet little shitter of hers would squeeze every drop out of your cock."

Billy is a bit embarrassed. He lets Julian go on.

"Just make sure you put a lot of mom's special lube in her ass. Otherwise she'll stop and tell you it hurts too much."

With one eye on the important game, Julian cheers. Pretoria just scored.

In the other room Monica and Miss Helen share a glass of wine. Monica has to make sure that she doesn't get too tipsy, otherwise she might do something with the sexy Miss Helen she might regret later on.

Monica starts by telling Miss Helen about her life as a high power corporate attorney, at the same time as a single mom raising an 18 year old boy.

"Yes I've been working almost nonstop for three years doing this huge billion dollar merger. Finally the thing closed, so the company gave me this trip as a thank you. It's been wonderful to connect with my son like this, mostly thanks to you."

Miss Helen smiles, knowing what she means. Monica can sense that the spectacular 50 year old blonde is just as turned on as she was.

"Thank you. If you have awhile, let me tell you a little about me. Like you, I'm a single divorced mom, but I have three sons."

"Three boys? Have they? All of them?"

"Well, let me go back to the beginning. I'm the oldest of three. My little brother was 8 years younger than me. When we were growing up, we started fooling around. I let him see me naked lots of times telling him one day my little pussy was all his. Well, my little brother fucked me for the first time. Well, as you know a woman always has a special place for her first. Ian and I were madly in love. I was 26 and Ian my little brother was only 18. We had a torrid romance until..."

"Until?"

"The day he was killed in a head on. I was so depressed I wanted to end everything. I ended up marrying an 18 year old guy who lived down the street. We had three boys, but fell out of love in a few years. Here I was a horny good looking woman in her early thirties with three young boys at home. I seduced Jonathan my oldest the day he turned 18. I was 44. We carried on for a couple years before he went off to Business School. Jason was his younger brother. When Jonathan left I turned my sights on Jason. He was the best lover I have ever had, bar none. If he wasn't my son I would have run off and married him. Well, one day I caught my youngest Julian in the closet watching us have sex. I was shocked at first but between you and me I loved having him watch us. He ended up fucking me senseless one day and three months later were here."

Monica is a bit surprised at how such a pretty high class woman is opening up to a complete stranger, but says nothing. Helen pours them a final glass of wine, Monica telling her she has reached her limit.

"Maybe you can tell, Julian has kind of a kinky side. He is somewhat of a dom."

"A dom?"

"Yes. He loves to have me beg for it. He likes to degrade me, call me his personal fuck slut. And you know what?"

Monica gives Helen a quizzical look.

"Monica, I love it! That boy has actually taught me a few things about myself I never knew before. You know, my brother was 18 when we finally had sex, I married an 18 year old neighbor boy then fell out of love. Then I have had relationships with all three of my boys when they turned 18. I'm resigned to the fact that I'm totally addicted to 18 year old cock."

Helen and Monica share a long look at each other. Monica can feel she is getting more than a little turned on. She has half a mind to reach over and kiss the classy blonde, but decides at the last minute not to try it. Miss Helen blushes and sighs.

"Monica...did we just have...a moment?"

"I think so. Maybe. I'm not sure. But I am definitely feeling something."

The drop dead exquisite blonde decides to give it a go. She reaches over, puts her lips close to Monica, trying to see what reaction she gets from the sexy dark haired milf. Monica and Miss Helen share a gentle kiss, then another. Monica's mind is reeling, never in her life feeling what she is feeling right now. Another woman, a sexy older blonde woman is turning her into a bowl of mush.

"Helen, are you feeling what I'm feeling?"

"Monica, in my whole life I have only been with young 18 year old boys. But right now I am feeling like I want to rip your panties off and lick you for hours. I hope you're feeling the same way."

"Helen...I feel the same way...at least I think I do. I'm not sure. I think maybe we've had a little too much wine."

A huge cheer from the other room. Pretoria just scored and sent the big game into sudden death.

"Sounds like the boys are enjoying the game."

"You know, Julian is leaving day after tomorrow for soccer camp. He just earned a scholarship at the local college and he has to start working out with the team. So I won't see him for a few months."

"So, you'll be here all alone?"

"Yes. Just me...and my dildo. So you won't be seeing any of Julian and me for the next couple days. Were going to be spending the whole time in bed. He told me he wants to see how many times he can fuck me in 24 hours. He told me he wants to leave his mother with a smile on my face and my ass full of his spunk. How about you, sweetie? What do you and Billy...have in store?"

"Well, I haven't told him yet but tonight I'm going to let him...put it in my ass."

"Remember to take a tube of my special anal lube. You two will thank me later."

"So, it's special?"

"Let me tell you about it. Years ago my father's company developed a special lubricant for high speed diamond cutters. Our family actually got a patent on the stuff. All I did is put add one extra ingredient...just 10 percent vaseline. I figure if its good enough for a million dollar diamond cutter, its good enough for my little ass."

Monica laughs. Another huge cheer from the living as Pretoria wins in a shootout. Just then the boys come into the living room. Julian notices the two empty wine bottles.

"Sounded like you boys enjoyed the game."

"Yes we did. Mum, I see two empty wine bottles."

"Monica and I were just talking about things."

"Things?"

"Yes...we mostly talked about how much were addicted to 18 year old penises."

Billy is a bit surprised that the 50 year old beauty is so open about her addiction to young cock. He can see that his own mother is more than a little turned on herself.

"While you boys were watching a bunch of guys running around a soccer field in gym shorts, we were talking to each other about getting fucked by our sweet young boys. Monica, you have a very special night planned for Billy, don't you sweetie?

Monica smiles and nods.

"Yes...I do."

Julian smiles and mentions to Billy what they were talking about.

"Remember mate...play your cards right and you'll be spending the night up the Hershey Highway."

"Julian! I hope you didn't give Billy any...ideas."

"Mum, you know I did."

Monica has no idea what Julian means by the Hershey Highway. She gets the idea that it's something sexual.

"Monica...sounds like you have quite a night ahead of you.

Like I just told you my darling boy is dumping his horny mom for the summer.

So his mum's going to rock his world for the next couple days before I send him to soccer camp with a huge smile on his face."

"Well, Helen, thanks for the wine, and thank you two for the...lessons. Billy and I have learned so much the last few days. Now we have to go and practice, don't we darling?"

"Uhhh...yes mom...lots of practice."

"Billy, Monica, remember there's no wrong way to do it. There's just a good way and a better way. Okay you two, have fun."

"Okay. Julian nice meeting you and good luck at soccer camp. Helen, we'll talk in a couple days."

"Yes, we'll talk."

As Monica and Billy walk back to their cabin, they hold hands. Billy notices that his sexy mother is more than a little antsy.

"Mom, are we going to...try a lot of that stuff? I mean the stuff that Julian and Miss Helen...??"

"I think we should just go back...and see what happens But I will admit Miss Helen hasn't steered us wrong yet has she?"

"No. Mom, are we going to...the...b...b...?"

"Darling you mean are you going to fuck me in the butt? Like I said let's just see what happens. All I know is that I'm so horny right now I can't think straight. Are you half as horny as I am?"

"Yes mom..."

They walk into their cabin. The big heart shaped bed is ready for them.

"Billy darling are you hungry? Maybe we should order something from room service?"

"No mom, I'm fine. I had 3 of those sandwiches over at Miss Helen's"

"I'm going to jump in the shower...okay darling?"

"Sure mom."

As Monica is in the bathroom, getting out of her clothes, Billy notices his mother has left the door open.

"Billy, you can come and join me if you want."

The teenager walks into the bathroom where his sexy mother is behind the glass, lathering her sexy hard body. She definitely seems in a good mood. Billy wants more than anything to get in the shower with his mother but isn't quite sure if she was teasing him or not.

"Get in here with your mommy, darling..."

The youngster opens the shower door and stares at his beautiful mother soaping her huge tits. His cock, a river of precum oozing out of the flaming red head is sticking straight out.

"Come here, let mommy clean your cock."

Billy, his horny 18 year old cock pointed right at his gorgeous mother, just stands there as she lathers up her hands, running them up and down the length of his 18 year old prick. She soaps his swollen ball sack, then his butt. She sticks her hand in his ass crack, making the youngster jump.

"MOM!! WHAT ARE YOU...?? OHHH...!!"

"Honey, don't get all jumpy. Mommy just has to clean your ass crack. I might just want to get my tongue in there. You never know..."

When she gets to his chest she puts her arms around her quivering teenage son and they kiss. The hot water cascading over their bodies, mother and teenage son kiss again.

"Darling, I don't want you to make love to me."

Billy is confused. His mother doesn't want to...?

"Billy tonight you're going to fuck the shit out of mommy...okay?"

The youngster wants to ask her sexy mother if she's going to let him...

"MOM!!"

They kiss again, the teenagers hard cock pressing against her belly.

"Billy, your cock feels so big and hard against me. Hurry and get mommy all nice and clean."

"Billy soaps up his mothers huge boobs."

"You gonna fuck those big titties Billy Martino? Wanna put your cock between my big tits like Julian?"

"Yes..."

The youngster then starts on his mother's muscular tanned legs, the soapy water and her teenage boy's inexperienced hands making the sex crazed milf mother crazy with lust. She spreads her pretty legs as Billy puts a finger, then two fingers inside the slippery warmth of his mother.

"Billy...get down there and lick me...PLEASE!!"

Billy clumsily gets on his knees. Monica takes her son's head and she pushes her horny groin into the boy's face. Billy sticks out his tongue and after a couple minutes his tongue finds her clit as the warm water pours down on the incestuous couple. Monica holds the boy's head tight and humps her clit against his tongue. The raven haired beauty orgasms.

"BILLY!! YESSS!! MOMMY'S CUMMMING!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!"

The teenager starts to stand up. His mother tells her son he isn't quite finished.

"Darling, Thank you for that. That was wonderful, but we're just getting started. Make sure to get mommy's ass nice and clean."

Billy takes the bar of soap and runs it over her rock hard ass cheeks. The 18 year old boy is literally shaking with lust as he realizes that his mother wants him to play with her beautiful round ass globes.

"Like that mom?"

"Billy, go ahead and clean my asshole. Make sure you get mommy's asshole all nice and clean. OHHH BILLLYYYYY!! YESSSS!!...JUST LIKE THATTTT!!"

The teenager is so horny he cant stand much more. After spending the day watching the gorgeous 50 year old blonde Miss Helen getting ass fucked by her son Julian, and just being around his sexy mother all day, the boy is beyond horny. Monica knows the poor boy needs relief...now. She stands up and bends over, giving her son a perfect view of her perfect ass. Those hundreds of hours at the gym have paid off big time as the tiny rock hard ass globes are too much for any normal teenage boy to resist. The tiny ring of her ass opens just a bit. Monica spreads her legs for her son's assault. Billy isn't sure if he's supposed to put his cock...in THERE? He points his cock at the entrance of her tiny ass and starts to push.

"BILLY NO!! NOT THERE DARLING!! THAT'S FOR LATER. HERE LET MOMMY HELP..."

She bends over just a little more and guides her son's cock into her warm womanhood. The boys inflamed cock can feel his mother's cunt muscles contract, squeezing his 18 year old fuck stick. With a push he is in all the way. Monica screams...

"BILLY!! YESSS!! IN MEEEE!! NOW FUCK ME BILLY!! PLEASE!!"

Billy starts fucking his mother from behind as the warm water still cascades over the horny couple. Monica takes the boy's hands and puts them on her tits for support as the youngster's cock plunges in and out of his screaming mother. The teenager is ready to cum. Billy knows its way too soon, but neither mother and son care one bit. Monica Martino, high class corporate attorney, right now wants one thing. She wants to feel her darling son's warm semen filling her birth canal. She gets her wish as she feels the first shot of her son's wonderful baby batter.