Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 04

Story Info
Dan and Mandy find out that sex is a spectator sport
3.3k words
4.51
94.2k
21

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is Dan again. My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section, called Port Ambonne, which has a reputation as a place where couples come to have fun after the family holiday season has finished. We had such a wild time that we just had to write down our holiday experiences so that you can enjoy them too. Here's what happened on the afternoon of the second day of our holiday.

Although we had both showered before breakfast, our morning fuck had left us drenched in sweat -- and Mandy drenched in cum too. So we quickly showered again before setting off for the beach carrying our towels and a bag with a few essentials but otherwise totally naked. The sun was high in the sky and at its hottest so we stopped off at a bar for a couple of beers. They had some kind of cheese pasty too so I had one of those, and then another beer. Mandy sipped her mineral water.

"Hey don't you go drinking too much alcohol," she said. "I'll need some more hard cock inside me again later."

Mandy sat on her towel in a rattan bucket chair, her legs as far apart as the sides of the chair would allow. I sat facing her, looking at the pretty pink slit that gaped invitingly in front of me. The bar was quite busy and, apart from one woman with a transparent sarong round her waist, no one had any clothes on at all.

"Do you like showing your pussy to all these people?" I asked.

"Of course I do," Mandy replied. "It really turns me on to know that they can see all of me -- and I can see all of them."

The other side of the pedestrian street was a club that advertised itself as a "discothèque libertine" (a swingers' disco).

"Now that might be interesting," I said.

"Well the only way to find out is to try it," Mandy answered. Next door to the club was an erotic clothes shop with some bands of thin stretchy material in the window that were advertised as skirts but looked no bigger than boob-tubes, and some that were advertised as boob-tubes and looked no bigger than belts.

Mandy got up. "You stay here and finish your drink," she said. "I'm going to try some of those on."

Mandy disappeared into the clothes shop and I sipped my beer. A woman sitting on a high stool at the bar caught my eye. She was blonde like the tall guy with her, and they were speaking Swedish or something like that. Her nipples both had tiny silver rings through them, and her belly button decoration was a pink reflective stone with a couple of tiny chains, each about an inch long, hanging down. For a moment our eyes met so I smiled and turned away, not wanting to seem too much of a voyeur.

The woman at the bar had been sitting cross-legged but as I watched out of the corner of my eye she let one leg dangle to the floor. I looked towards her again as she lifted the other foot onto the edge of her seat and clasped her knee with her arms, all the time chatting to her partner. That movement all but hid her breasts from my sight, but it also served to reveal her shaved pussy with a silver ring in her clitoris and three others in each of her pink pussy flaps. It was difficult to ignore such a sight -- too difficult for me at any rate.

Then I realized she was looking at me again. She smiled so I smiled back. "Since your friend has left you, why don't you come and join us?" she asked in English.

So I did. Her name was Karen, her partner was Jon, and he was just as welcoming as she was. They were from Stockholm and had arrived the day before like we had. Just like us they'd been to the Melrose bar in the evening and, so I gathered from their conversation, they had ended up fucking with another couple just like we had done.

"I like your piercings," I said to Karen.

"Yes I saw you looking at them," she said. "My nipples and belly have been pierced for some time, but these are new," she said, spreading her legs to show me the rings in her pussy. "I had them done specially for this holiday. I decided that if I was going to be showing my pussy all the time I might as well pimp it up a bit."

She pulled her pussy lips slightly apart. "Looks good, doesn't it?" She took my hand and rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy. "And it feels really good when a guy does that," she added.

"Feels good and looks good," I said. Then turning to Jon, I asked "Doesn't it scratch?"

"You mean when we fuck," he said. "No not really. You feel it scraping along your penis, but I find it quite erotic."

"Really?" I said.

I must have sounded doubtful. "You'll have to try it," he told me. "Maybe we can all get together one evening if your friend doesn't mind."

"Actually I'm his wife, and what might I mind?" It was Mandy with her bag of purchases. I introduced Karen and Jon and told Mandy we were thinking of getting together one evening.

Mandy didn't have to think about her answer. "You bet," she said.

We exchanged mobile phone numbers with Karen and Jon, and Mandy and I set off for the beach. We lay for a while on a fairly deserted stretch of sand. After the beers in the bar, I dozed off to sleep. I woke up to the feeling of Mandy's hands rubbing suntan lotion in the crack of my bum.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I came round.

"Well I finished your back and your legs and you didn't even notice," she said. "So then I started on your bum and I just got carried away. Look." She slipped her middle finger into my anus. "I decided to lubricate your anus and see how long I could finger-fuck it without you waking up. It didn't take long."

"How could you think of doing such a thing?" I asked.

"Because while I'm here I'm not your respectable wife who works in a bank and thinks respectable thoughts; I'm your slut and I think slutty thoughts. Aren't you enjoying it?" she asked as she pushed her finger in and out of my bum.

"Actually I am," I said, "but I don't think there's much chance of me getting sunburned in there."

Mandy pulled her finger out of my anus and lay on her back beside me. "Now you can rub the lotion on me," she said. I squeezed the lotion out of the bottle and rubbed it all over Mandy's body -- front and back, top and bottom, tits and bum, and of course pussy and anus too. I frigged her pussy for a while as we lay there, and she held my cock in her hand for a while, and then I guess then we must both have drifted off to sleep.

When we awoke later I realized it was 5 o'clock. "Let's go and look at the crowded area," I said. "We'll see if it's as wild as that German couple said it is.

We picked up our belongings and strolled along the beach till we reached this one small section with several hundred people crowded onto it, lying very close together in couples or groups with a sprinkling of single men and women among them. Behind them, on the edge of the sand dunes that bordered that part of the beach there were maybe 80 or a hundred guys just sitting watching.

As we approached I saw a hand waving from somewhere in the middle of the mass of couples. "Look, it's Gunter and Christa who we met yesterday," I said to Mandy. "Shall we go and join them?"

"Sure," was her reply. "Judging by what's going on here, it should be fun," she said, nodding towards a couple to our right.

I followed Mandy's gaze and saw that the guy had four fingers buried in his partner's cunt and she had a glazed expression on her face. Neither of them seemed to care that there were people all around them. "Look there," Mandy said and I followed her gaze to a guy whose partner was leaning across him and had his erect cock in her mouth.

"You've got here just as it's starting to warm up," Gunter said when we'd picked our way through the closely packed bodies to where he and Christa lay on their towels.

"There's not much room here," I said.

"That's the idea," Christa replied. "The more the merrier, I think you say in English. Sit down next to us."

She and Gunter shuffled slightly to one side, making room for at least one towel between them and the next pair of naked bodies. We all squeezed onto three towels, which meant there was plenty of physical contact.

"The police go home at about 5:30," Gunter said. "So around this time people start to get a little frisky".

"Police?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, gesturing towards a portacabin on a concrete base at the edge of the dunes that lie beyond this part of the beach. "They're here for security, of course, and they also try to stop any really extreme sexual activity. Don't want the place to get a bad name, you know. They're very strict in July and August when there are families with children on the beach, but at this time of year when there are only adults here they're not too worried about the occasional blow-job so long as things don't get too out of hand. Anyway, at this time of day they go off duty so you'll soon see some action."

As Gunter spoke I noticed that the woman lying about six inches from my right side was having her pussy stroked by the guy on the other side of her. I assume they must have been friends.

I leaned from Gunter that the Germans call this stretch of beach the "Schweinchenstrand" -- the little piggies' beach -- and he assured me that it's well-known among swingers all over Europe.

"The exhibitionists like it because they can do their thing in front of everyone else, and the voyeurs like it because nobody minds if they watch. So everybody's happy," Gunter said.

"I suppose those are the voyeurs," I said, pointing at the men sitting at the edge of the dunes sunning themselves but obviously also keeping a sharp eye on what the massed group of exhibitionists were doing.

"Yes they are," Gunter said. "But not just them. Some of the couples lying here have come to look as well as to show off. Women are voyeurs too," you know.

The woman on my right was making slight moaning noises as the guy shoved two fingers repeatedly into her cunt. She had her eyes closed as her right hand reached between his legs to take hold of his cock and her left hand strayed onto my right leg, clutching me each time the guy's fingers went into her. Gunter smiled as he saw what was happening. Mandy and Christa were busy chatting about the size of a guy's cock somewhere to their left.

The woman to my right moved her hand and soon found my balls. Still lying on her back with her eyes closed, and still holding her partner's cock in her right hand, she first caressed my balls and then took my ever-growing member in her left. The guy who was finger-fucking her was lying on his side facing me. He smiled across and so I nodded and smiled back, shuffling closer so his woman could get a better hold.

It was then that Gunter leaned across me so that he could stroke the inside of the woman's leg with his left hand. I just lay there having my semi-erect cock slowly wanked as Gunter worked his way up to the woman's pussy and gently massaged her clitoris with two fingers as the other guy slipped two fingers in and out of her.

The woman's partner licked her neck, then moved on to her right nipple, licking it and sucking it as all the time he fucked her with his fingers. Not wanting her left nipple to feel left out I rolled onto my side so that I could give it the same treatment that her right one was getting. Gunter increased the pressure on her clitoris as he massaged it, and I heard her breathing quicken. The moaning had already grown louder and now it turned into loud gasps. I sucked her nipple harder and grazed it gently with my teeth as I had done with Mandy's earlier in the day.

Gunter shifted his position and knelt between her legs, rubbing her clitoris with his right hand while, with his left, he had joined in the finger-fucking. She was getting a double dose now -- as her partner pulled out, Gunter pushed in, and as Gunter pulled out her partner pushed in. It wasn't long before the two sets of double fingers were pushing together.

"Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh," the noise grew louder and more urgent as she started to tremble.

The two-handed finger-fuck pushed harder, the pussy massage grew stronger, the nipple-licking became wilder, and she quickened the pace as she wanked the cocks on either side of her. Her body pulsated as the orgasm swept through her, again and again, and then she relaxed. She opened her eyes and blinked several times, slowly coming out of the dreamlike state she had been in.

"Merci," she said -- to the guy on her right, to me on her left, and to Gunter between her legs. "Merci beaucoup." And then she kissed each of us on the lips in turn.

At this point I looked up and realized that we'd got an audience. Three single guys and two couples were standing watching us -- and so were Mandy and Christa.

"I can't leave you alone for a minute without you getting up to mischief," Mandy said, laughing.

"We were just trying to make a lady happy," Gunter replied.

"Well it sure looks as if you did that," Mandy said. "What's next?"

"Well we could go and see what's going on over there," said Christa.

We picked our way between naked couples -- about a quarter of whom were unashamedly caressing each other's genitals with fingers and tongue -- to where a small crowd had gathered.

We joined the crowd as they watched two couples coming to the climax of whatever they'd been doing. One guy was lying on his back with a woman bouncing up and down on his cock as she sat facing away from him and smiling at the crowd. As she leaned back against his chest, his cock flicked out of her cunt and shot a long streak of cum up her belly, then a second that reached her left tit, and then a third that dribbled down her pussy. She massaged the cum into her skin as if it was suntan lotion.

The other woman was lying on her stomach almost at a right angle to them and was kissing and sucking the tongue of the guy who had just shot his load on her friend. The second guy was fucking her hard from behind, beads of sweat on his back as he came inside her with a groan. Then he moved off her to place a kiss on the mouth of the first woman.

"You know, I assumed they were fucking their own partners, but now I'm not so sure," Mandy whispered to me.

Gunter obviously overheard her. "They were kissing their own partners but they were fucking their friends," he said as we walked away. "They are staying on the camp site near us."

"Just have a look around," Gunter said. "How many blowjobs can you see?" I looked around, and started to count. There were five blow-jobs well under way within a few feet of us, and I counted 10, then 15, then 20, and there were still more -- not to mention at least as many pussies being rubbed and a few furtive fuck-sessions as well.

"This is amazing," I said. "I just counted at least 20."

"Things are just starting to warm up," Christa said. "Let's have a look over there."

Another crowd was gathering to a few yards to our left.

"More fun," said Christa. "Let's get on the front row."

The circle of onlookers formed quickly. As I joined the crowd of voyeurs I counted 36 people -- mostly men but about a third of them women with their partners, and a couple of women who seemed to be alone. The action was pretty hot for a public beach with a crowd of strangers watching. Two women lay side by side in the 69 position licking at each other's pussies while each of them was fucked from behind. Sometimes a cock would come out of a cunt to be sucked by a waiting mouth, and then it would go back in again for more fucking as a tongue licked a juicy clit.

One woman didn't just suck the cock that was fucking the cunt she was licking -- she took it right down her throat to moans of pleasure from the guy and murmurs of approval from the crowd. As the fucking continued, first one guy and then the other came in their respective cunts. As their cocks slipped from the cunts they'd just filled, both women resumed licking at each other's cum-drenched pussies until they came simultaneously -- clinging to each other tightly as their bodies shuddered together. The crowd applauded.

"Hey look," said Mandy as the women released their hold on each other and flopped backwards on the sand, "I'd recognize that butterfly anywhere. Hi Jill," she called and went over to one of the women who was still in a dazed state of post-shag bliss.

"Hi Mandy. Great to see you," the woman with the butterfly-tattooed pussy replied. They kissed full on the mouth, and Mandy started licking the sticky cum from Jill's cheeks. Some of the crowd had drifted away but there were still 10 or 12 guys watching. Mandy looked up at them and licked her lips.

"Hello Mandy," said the other woman. Mandy looked at her.

"Linda, it's you. I didn't recognize you with your head buried in Jill's pussy. I should have known it was you giving this guy the deep-throat treatment. And then Mandy kissed Linda's cum-smeared face too, making quite a show of licking it clean.

Mandy looked round at the two guys on the sand. "That looks like a familiar cock," she said. "Hi Jim. Let me give you a clean-up."

Without waiting for an answer she took his wilting cock in her hand, pushed back the foreskin and licked a glob of cum from the end of it.

"What about me?" the other guy asked.

"That's George, my partner," Jill said.

"In that case I'll be happy to oblige," Mandy said as she moved directly from Jim's cock to George's without even looking at his face. Her tongue soon gathered up his remaining cum-drips and she kissed first the end of his cock and then his mouth.

"Hello George, pleased to meet you," Mandy said.