Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 08

Story Info
Mandy flashes in the non-nude resort.
3.6k words
4.49
62.2k
18

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi this is Mandy. Dan's been very busy at work this week so he asked me to write the next episode in our account of our holiday at Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section, called Port Ambonne, which is really wild - especially after the family holiday season has finished. Dan and I always used to be a fairly regular sort of couple who did regular sorts of things. But our holiday in Cap d'Agde changed all that. Now I guess you'd call us dedicated swingers.

So here's my version of what we did in the early hours of the morning and in the afternoon of the fourth day of our holiday. I hope you enjoy reading about it asmuch as I enjoyed doing it.

Our Monday night out lasted till 3:30 in the morning. After my mini-gangbang with Jim and George, and Dan's quadruple spanking session with Jill and Linda and Muriel and Simone -- the two French spanking volunteers -- we stayed in the club near the bakery for another hour or so.

We drank, we danced, and we fooled around quite a lot. For the second evening in a row, Linda lost her net top (I don't think she looked very hard for it) and spent the rest of the night topless in leather miniskirt and boots. Jill put on her low-cut jeans again but she only laced them loosely so they slipped down fairly regularly, especially when our three guys -- and a couple of total strangers -- put their hands down the front.

I didn't bother to put my abbreviated school skirt back on since my stockings and suspenders seemed appropriate attire for the venue (though I wore my cum-stained school tie with pride as a memento of my first gangbang -- even if the gang was a bit small compared to what I had later in the holiday).

At one stage Dan had his cock up me while I bent over a bar-stool. Then I got really horny when Simone and I danced together. We danced to a really fast beat to begin with -- me with my boobs bouncing and my pussy framed by my black suspender belt, and she in her shiny red microdress that showed a glimpse of pussy and an eyeful of bum. Then when the music slowed, we moved in really close to each other. Our faces were just a couple of inches apart as we looked into each other's eyes.

Even though we spoke different languages, I knew we were thinking the same thing. Our men were both at the bar talking about European soccer and watching a guy slowly disrobing his long-haired blonde girlfriend in the middle of the dancefloor. Simone whispered something in my ear in French. I didn't catch it all, but I heard the word "jaloux" and I knew what she had in mind.

"Yes, let's make them jealous," I said.

Our mouths came together, and as our lips met our tongues started to explore each other's mouths. I felt Simone's hands touch my breasts gently as her tongue probed deeper into me. I reached my arms around her, unzipping the thin shiny dress and pulling it from her shoulders. Letting it fall to the floor, she kicked it aside, pushing her body against mine. I glanced towards the bar and saw that our guys had started to take notice.

Our dancing was limited to the movement of our bodies as we rubbed against each other, her right thigh between my legs and my right thigh between hers. Our hands stroked each others' hips and buttocks as our breasts touched. Simone's nipples were pierced, each with a tiny silver bar through it, and a shiver of warmth ran through me as my nipples encountered hers.

What with the erotic atmosphere, the spanking, and getting fucked by two guys in front of an audience, my pussy had been damp all evening. But now I felt an involuntary gush of moisture as Simone's nipple bars scraped my breasts. And to add to the fun, a group of single guys had gathered to watch us.

Simone's tongue licked my neck, leaving a trail of sticky saliva. Her lips encircled my left ear-lobe and I felt her hand slip in-between my legs. My god, I was so hot. I heard myself make a whimpering sound as her hand pressed hard against my pussy. I felt a finger move inside me. When she pulled the finger out Simone raised it to her mouth, and that erotic tongue of hers licked it, savouring my juices. I couldn't help myself; I needed to taste her. My hand went to her pussy and a moment later I too was licking a juicy finger.

At the bar, Dan had given up his conversation in broken French with Simone's husband, and the two of them were watching us intently. Jill and Linda and George and Jim were watching too -- as well the group of guys. Most of the rest of the people in the place were busy with their own sexual exploits.

Simone led me by the hand from the dancefloor, past the group of guys and into one of the rooms with a waterbed. I lay back on the bed as Simone explored my entire body with her hands and tongue. The touch of her tongue on my pussy was just incredible, and the pleasure was heightened because 14 or 15 people were standing round the bed watching us -- including Dan.

Some guy leaned across and stroked my boobs. Encouraged by the fact that I didn't stop him, a couple of other guys leaned over and stroked them too. One kissed my nipples. Simone waved them away. "Pas ce soir," she said. Not this evening, I thought to myself, because this evening we're putting on a lesbian show to make our own guys notice us. But another evening -- the idea went through my head -- maybe we'll say yes and invite you all to gangbang us. I put my hand to my lips and blew one of them a kiss, just as Simone's skillful pussy-licking sent a shudder of pleasure through my body.

I gestured to Simone to change positions. She now lay back and it was my turn to use my tongue on her. I'd never done anything like this with a woman before we came to Cap d'Agde, but here it just seemed so natural. No one thought it was wrong, or strange, for two women to do this.

The audience seemed to appreciate what we were doing, and I knew Dan would like it because he's always fantasized about seeing me with another woman. Several times he's told me how much he'd like me to put on a lesbian show for him with my sister, or one of my friends -- or even a total stranger. But you can't just go up to a friend and ask her to do that, can you? They might not stay your friend for much longer. But in the clubs of Cap d'Agde, it's quite normal for heterosexual women who don't even know each other to indulge in a bit of exhibitionist lesbianism -- both for their own entertainment and to get their guys turned on too -- so why should I be different?

I sucked on Simone's pretty pink clit, flicking it with my tongue. I even scraped my teeth over it gently, making her body shudder. Then I rubbed my tongue up and down her pussy, and slipped my forefinger inside as I did so. I noticed my lipstick on her pussy lips; not very long-lasting, I thought. As my licking continued, I felt a mixture of my saliva and Simone's juices dripping down my chin. My face was smeared with her stuff. I pushed her parted legs into the air until I could see the glistening fluid seeping out of her pussy and running into the crack of her bum.

Simone soon got the idea. She was a pretty fit woman so when I started to push her bum in the air she grabbed her own ankles and lay there pussy-up and legs apart so everyone had a good view of her rivulet of cum juice. I stuck out my tongue and carefully took one long lick, starting at he exposed anus and drawing my tongue up to her pussy and along it to her clit.

With my tongue still sticking out, I carried a tongue-load of her juices to her mouth. Still on her back holding her ankles, she sucked my tongue slowly and licked her lips in appreciation. "Merci," she said.

I noticed that Dan's other French spanking volunteer Muriel was bending over not far away giving some guy a blowjob as another one fucked her from behind. I think one of them was her partner, but I wasn't sure.

I went back to Simone's pussy and this time I licked and slurped and sucked till my face was wet through and my chin was dripping again. I got as much of a mouthful of the stuff as I could and, my lips closed and cheeks bulging (more for effect than out of necessity), I carried it once more to Simone's mouth.

"Donne-moi," she said, opening her mouth.

"Give it to her," said someone who was watching (I think it might have been Jill). I moved to within a couple of inches of her face and then I opened my mouth and let the juices drip out into hers.

As Simone received the cocktail of her own pussy juice and my saliva, our lips came together. She let go her ankles at last as we kissed each other wildly and messily -- the liquid spreading all over her face as well as mine. I touched her breasts with the silver bars through the nipples as she thrust her pussy against mine. Our pubic mounds squirmed together. And then we both came, or at least we pretended to. We moaned, we gasped, we whimpered, we cried out, we shook and shuddered, and then we collapsed side-by-side and kissed each other gently. She winked at me, smiling. We'd shown our partners -- and a lot of other women and their partners as well -- that we two were worth taking notice of.

Not long after, Dan and I left, though not before Simone and I had given each other a long and lingering goodnight kiss and arranged to meet again. We said goodnight to Jim and Linda, and waved to George and Jill who were busy in a foursome on a waterbed with another couple.

"That was one hell of a night," I said to Dan as we walked home. Dan looked at me. I had my cut-off skirt in my hand since there seemed no point in putting it on just to walk home. I was still wearing my suspender belt though the stockings it held up were laddered and torn. I still had my cum-stained school tie on and my face and breasts were caked with dried body fluids.

"And you were one hell of a naughty schoolgirl," Dan replied.

The next day (Tuesday) Dan and I got up late again, and had coffee and croissants at mid-day. Since we had hardly used our rented Renault we decided to drive to the main part of Cap d'Agde (the part where people actually keep their clothes on) for lunch. I fixed my make-up and put on my blue denim miniskirt with the ragged hem and pink flip-flop sandals. I carried a pink strappy top.

"I'll put this on when we get there," I said. Dan was obviously impressed. As we exited the naturist resort and drove through the streets of the town of Cap d'Agde, he kept feeling my naked boobs. I expected he would. He likes me to show off like that. Actually I really enjoy it too. It wasn't till we'd had a near-miss with another car that he started to pay more attention to where he was going than to my naked breasts.

Next, his hand strayed up my ragged skirt to feel my pussy. "You aren't wearing any knickers," he said rather surprised.

"Of course not," I said, "why would I want to wear knickers?"

"Because we've come out of the naturist resort," he said.

"But Dan," I said, "I told you a couple of nights ago after Jim had pocketed my thong that I wasn't going to cover my pussy any more while we were here -- unless you want me to."

"No of course not," he answered, "I much prefer you without knickers."

"Well then," I said, "I guess we're both happy. I can flash my pussy and you can look at it. In fact, you can do anything you want with it if you dare. It should be a fun afternoon, don't you think?"

As Dan parked the car I pulled up the hem of my skirt to show him my naked pussy, smoothly shaved and starting to tan. "I'll give you a few flashes while we're here if you want," I said.

"Of course I want," he told me, "but what if other people see?"

"Well, I don't mind if you don't," I said. Dan assured me he didn't mind at all, so I got out of the car topless without bothering to pull the hem of my skirt down. There were people around but no one took much notice of me as I slowly squeezed into my tight pink top. As we saw later, even on the non-nudist beaches in this area many of the women are topless with the tiniest of thongs on.

We walked down to the harbour to find a restaurant overlooking the water. There were plenty to choose from and we both tucked into some tasty spaghetti -- Dan's was Bolognese and mine was carbonara -- with a big bowl of salad. It wasn't cheap but it tasted good and the view across the yacht harbour was magnificent.

After lunch we strolled along the harbour. I rubbed my boobs "accidentally" against Dan's arm a few times. Then when we got to an area that was less busy, Dan not-so-accidentally pushed up the back of my skirt and felt my bum. I determined not to say no, so I just sauntered along at the side of him letting him show my bare bum to anyone who might look while he stroked my bum-cheeks and explored the crack between them with his finger.

"Your bum's starting to tan nicely," Dan said looking behind me.

"Really?" I asked. "Is that why you're showing it to everyone?"

"Do you mind?" he asked.

"Why should I?" I responded. "You're my husband and if you want to show people my bum, then that's OK with me. In fact, Dan, I don't mind whatever you do. I won't stop you."

It made me feel really horny saying that. It was like telling him that he was entirely in control of me. I'd told him on our first day in Cap d'Agde that I would go along with any of his sexual plans and I certainly wasn't going to break my promise.

As soon as I'd told him he could do what he wanted with me, my skirt was up round my waist -- back and front. I walked along unconcerned with my arm around him. Dan pulled the skirt down again when he saw some people coming our way. Lucky he did, because I sure wasn't going to.

"Why don't you take some photos?" I asked. I fished in my shoulder bag and handed him the digital camera. "I'll sit on that low wall over there and you can take some pictures of me with the harbour in the background."

I sat down and smiled and he took a couple of photos.

"Those are nice pictures," he said, looking into the back of the camera.

"I'm sure they are," I said, "but wouldn't you like a few nasty ones too?"

"What do you mean?" was his response.

There were very few people at this part of the harbour -- just an older couple with a dog and some people sitting at a café maybe 30 yards away.

"Well, how about a few photos like this?" I asked, lying sideways on the broad flat-topped wall, propped up on one elbow, and pulling my skirt well above pussy height.

"Wow, Mandy," he said, clicking away with the camera, "that's pretty nasty. Why don't you show your tits too?"

Well I suppose I'd started this game and I wasn't going to chicken out now. "Whatever you say," I told him.

I sat up, pulled my pink top over my head with one tug, and settled back into my former position with my skirt round my waist. The camera began whirring busily and the zoom lens popped out when I started to rub my pussy.

"That's incredible," Dan said, moving in for a close-up as I pulled my pussy lips apart, "but now put your clothes on again before we get arrested."

"If you say so," I answered, slowly making myself decent. "Let me know when you want me to strip off again, won't you. I'm always ready to oblige."

In fact, we then looked in a few shops. I tried on a few dresses -- though more to give Dan some pussy flashes than because I was interested in buying them. They were certainly chic and definitely overpriced. In any case, even though they had low necklines and high hemlines they were much too conservative for a night out in the bars and clubs of the naturist resort. Eventually I bought some nail polish and a red micro bikini bottom and then we walked back to the car.

When we reached the open-air car park I took my top off again, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my naked boobs. As soon as Dan opened the car door, I threw the pink cotton top onto the back seat. "I don't think I'll need that again today," I said. "Let's find a beach."

Dan drove along the coast to one of Cap d'Agde's non-nudist beaches (the French call them "textile" beaches). Compared with a lot of beaches I've been on, there wasn't a whole lot of textile to be seen. The men had their shorts and their speedos and quite a few thongs, while most of the women of all ages were topless and many of the younger ones wore just tiny thong bottoms. After Dan had parked the car I got out and put on my new micro-thong (after stripping my skirt off first, of course). The thong was so tiny that it was clearly designed to be worn only with a shaven pussy.

And then we spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach or in the sea. There was no sex here of course, but I made sure my micro-thong slipped to the side of my pussy a few times. It wasn't difficult to do since the thing was so small. Dan seemed to appreciate the view. Men are easily entertained, aren't they?

We did a bit of fondling as we rubbed sun-tan cream on each other. But mostly we snoozed in the sunshine. Round about six o'clock we went back to our bright green Clio (it was so hot in the car that I didn't put my clothes back on and even took my thong off) and set off back to Port Ambonne.

Not surprisingly, Dan started feeling my pussy again. I eased my bum forward and opened my legs to give him better access. Then he had to slam on the brakes because the car in front stopped suddenly. Fortunately we didn't run into the back of it, but we must have stopped with only an inch or two to spare.

"Dan, I told you I will let you do absolutely anything you want to do to me sexually," I said. "Just don't get me killed."

I think he felt a bit embarrassed because he didn't touch me again till we drove through the security check at the entrance to the naturist resort when I took his hand off the wheel and put it on my pussy.

"I'm looking forward to meeting Mike and Sandrine tonight," I said to cheer him up.

"So am I," he answered, easily cheered by the thought of it. "I expect we'll all end up fucking together, won't we?"

"If that's what you'd like to do, I expect we shall," I said. "At least I hope we shall. I'm rather getting used to our evening orgies."

"We're starting to be dedicated swingers aren't we?" Dan said, as we got out of the car and walked to the apartment.

"I guess we are," was my answer. "I suppose I always wondered what it would be like to have sex in a group. And it's great. But what really amazes me is how natural it feels. Right from the first night it seemed so normal to have sex with Linda and Jim. In fact, what with the exhibitionism in the Montrose bar and the erotic way Linda and I were dressed, it would have seemed odd not to have sex with them. And the next evening I didn't think twice about it when Jill and George joined us and the foursome became a six-some. And in the club last night it would have been strange not to have sex with other people."

"And before we came here, I was worried you might be put off," Dan said.

"Well I knew you were keen to have a holiday here," I answered, "and when I read about Cap d'Agde on the Internet, the stories of the exhibitionism and the swinging certainly got me curious about it. And now I'm here I love it. Funny isn't it, we never before had a hobby that we both shared, but now we've got one -- group sex in public."