Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 10

Story Info
Their night out clubbing ends with more than one climax.
5.9k words
4.68
71.1k
19

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it's Mandy again with the next episode in the story about the holiday that Dan and I spent in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. Dan's my husband and we stayed in the naturist section of the resort which attracts a lot of swingers – especially after the family holiday season has finished. Dan and I are just a normal British couple but our time in Cap d'Agde introduced us to a lifestyle of liberated sex we'd always wanted to try but never had the chance. We had a really wild time in Cap d'Agde and we decided that we just had to write down our holiday experiences so that you can enjoy them too.

During the first part of our first Tuesday evening in Cap d'Agde we met our new-found Dutch friends, Sandrine and Mike, for a meal. We also went for a stroll on the beach and Sandrine taught me how sluts should behave. Here's what we did during the second part of our Tuesday evening out.

Following our night-time beach activities helping a lady almost twice my age to enjoy a bukkake, Sandrine giggled loudly as we dusted off the sand. "This idea of yours of being a slut and doing everything your partner says is getting me turned on," I said. "I think you're leading me into temptation."

"Well, just make sure you never resist it," said her partner Mike. Dan nodded in enthusiastic agreement.

As Sandrine made herself decent in her see-through crotch-length dress, I put on my cut-off crop-top once more and straightened my tight lycra skirt. I slipped my hands round the back to find the split and tugged the ends sharply sideways. I felt the seams give a little so I tugged again – even more sharply this time. At the top of the split the seam gave way a little, so I tugged again and it gave way some more. By now the split had doubled in length and I could feel the crack of my bum. Great, I thought, just the job to get the guys turned on – and maybe some of the girls too.

And then I ran, sandals in hand, to catch up with the others who were already on their way to the Pyramid club. The couple we'd met over dinner had said they'd be there. Dan had already openly told me that he wanted to fuck the young woman in the blue plastic dress, and I was hoping for his sake that he'd get his wish. I was on heat for her boyfriend, and I'd have her too given half a chance. And I knew that here in Cap d'Agde chances to have sex never came only in halves.

Apart from the painting of a pyramid and camel on the outside of the door, and sand on the entrance floor where people like us had walked in from the beach, the club didn't seem to have any connection with Egypt. Fortunately there was a mirror in the entrance hall so Sandrine and I took the opportunity to freshen up our make-up after the all the oral activity we'd been having on the beach.

"Hey, you've got some cum in your hair," I said to Sandrine. "Let me wipe it off for you."

"No need to bother," she answered. "Mike likes it that way."

The place was busy (couples could get in free), noisy (from the loud French disco music), erotic (I didn't see any woman there who wasn't displaying something that she'd normally keep covered), and well-equipped (the loo was pretty grotty, but the waterbeds were spotless, there were paper towels to clean up after using them, and the barmaid dished out a free condom with every drink – very civilized indeed).

We ordered drinks as soon as we got inside. Cock-sucking for a bukkake party makes you thirsty so Sandrine and I downed a half-litre of mineral water each before ordering something stronger.

The bar staff were friendly. The guy behind the bar was young and good-looking but sadly he seemed to be gay. The barmaid was young and pretty too. I admired her black net dress showing the most gorgeous red and black lace bra and g-string underneath. She spoke very good English so we got talking. She was studying law in Paris and had spent a year in London for her studies. Now she was spending her summer vacation working at a swingers' club in a nudist resort.

"Do you enjoy working here?" I asked.

"Well the money's not so good, but I get free lodging, I can spend all day on the beach, on my nights off I can get into any of the clubs free, and I can have as much cock and pussy as I want," she said.

"And your parents don't mind you being here?" I continued.

"My parents? Not at all," she replied. "They used to bring me and my sister to Cap d'Agde when we were children. It wasn't quite as wild then as it is now, but I remember my parents used to go out in the evening and often brought friends back to our apartment – other couples, and often several couples. My sister and I used to stay up watching television till the adults came home, and then we had to go to bed. We used to lie in bed giggling at the sound of all the fucking and sucking. As we grew older my parents were quite open about the fact that they were swingers. In fact they still are. So they certainly don't mind me being here. I'm old enough to make up my own mind about how to spend my vacation. But I think it's quite normal that I should enjoy what they've always enjoyed."

I tried not to be surprised at her response. "I love your outfit," I said. "The lace on that g-string is beautiful."

At that, Sophie (that was her name) pulled up her see-through net dress, pushed the g-string down to her ankles and stepped out of it. She laid it on the bar so I could see it better as she pointed out how the red lace flowers folded into the black ones. It was a tiny garment but it was very intricately – and presumably expensively – made.

"I love sexy underwear," Sophie said, "and I find that boyfriends are usually delighted to buy it for me." She picked up the g-string once more, put her feet into it one by one and pulled it up her legs – taking time to position it over her smoothly shaved pussy.

Sandrine was busy on the crowded dance floor, sandwiched between Dan and Mike and enjoying having two pairs of hands exploring her body. As I watched, she unzipped both their flies and took their erect cocks out, wanking them as she moved to the music. Then she crouched on the dancefloor and took both cocks in her mouth as Dan and Mike pulled off their t-shirts and threw them aside.

"Looks like your friends are enjoying themselves," Sophie said.

Then our view was obscured as more dirty dancers – including a woman in a top-to-toe rubber outfit with holes for her boobs and pussy, and another in black basque, stockings and thigh boots who was being led on a dog-lead by her partner – moved across our line of vision.

I turned back to Sophie and looked her in the eyes. "Do you ever, er, do you ever do it with your customers?" I asked.

She smiled as she stared back at me. "If you mean will I do it with you, yes of course I will," she said. "I've worked solid for the past two weeks but I'm hoping to have a night off this coming Sunday. In any case, I'm usually on the beach during the day so we might meet there. We can always put on a little show for the voyeurs."

We both laughed at the thought. I put my hand to my pussy and poked it with a finger as I felt my inside temperature rising.

"Here's my mobile phone number," Sophie said. "Call me on Sunday if we don't see each other before."

"Thanks," I said, wiping my finger on my lycra skirt.

"Thanks to you for the invitation," she said, "I'm looking forward to it." We both leaned across the bar and our lips touched lightly.

"See you soon," I said.

As I'd leaned over the bar to Sophie I realized that the seam at the back of my skirt had given way a little more. I straightened the yellow lycra and felt my butt. The rear split was now long enough to show the crack of my bum and my pussy lips. Now's the time to find some action, I decided. After our dinner conversation about being a slut, the blowjobs on the beach, and my flirtation with Sophie, I was ready for anything.

I downed a glass of champagne that Sophie had given me and made for the dancefloor. As I passed three single guys who stood eyeing up the women in erotic outfits, I openly looked them up and down.

"Hi, I'm Mandy," I said in English. I ran my hands down the chest of the first, and took his hands and placed them on my boobs. Then I kissed the second and let his hand stroke my pussy until he had two fingers inside. And then I moved to third, knelt in front of him, unzipped his pants and put his cock in my mouth, sucking it till it was rigid. When I stood up again their hands were all over me. My top was pulled over my head almost before I noticed and suddenly there were lips at my nipples, fingers in my pussy, and something that felt like a cock sticking into my bum.

"Sorry to disappoint you, guys," I said, "but I have to find my husband. Maybe we can get together another time."

"Another time?" one of them said.

"Yes, another night maybe," I replied. "That would be nice."

One of them held out my black crop-top to me. "Keep it," I said. "I doubt that I'm going to need it tonight." I was impressed by their politeness and respect – I only had to say no and they left me alone. Perhaps they sensed that I was likely to say yes another night.

I pushed my way though the dancers. Most women seemed intent on revealing as much as possible so as to get their partners turned on. Some women were dancing in pairs or groups, openly kissing and fondling each other as their partners looked on, erections growing harder by the minute. Some couples were just shuffling around feeling each others' tits, pussies, bums or cocks. And some were quite simply having sex standing up, and not always with only one person.

As I moved through the mass of bodies wearing only my short skirt and high heels, my pussy grew hotter and hotter as I felt bodies – male and female – rub against me. Of course, with so many people on the dancefloor it was inevitable that there'd be plenty of bodily contact. But what were really exciting were the contacts that were not accidental. When a male hand reached out and stroked my left breast, I paused to let it stroke my right one too. When a female hand stroked my breasts, I kissed its owner on the mouth and moved her hand to my pussy too.

I was surprised to realize what a turn-on it was to be groped by strangers. The longer I was in that mass of people, the more I could feel hands exploring me. And the temptation to explore other people was too great to resist. One young woman had her arms round her partner's neck, and he in turn had pulled her short skirt up above her bum so I let my hand caress her buttocks. My finger slipped between her legs to a very juicy pussy indeed, and as I withdrew it I made sure they both saw me licking her juices from my finger. When I met another topless woman, we rubbed our boobs together, and as we continued another woman took off her top and joined in.

And when I came across a woman with short brown hair and small breasts, with her blue plastic dress unzipped and hanging open, having her body explored from behind by some guy I couldn't see, I knelt in front of her and started to lick her pussy. I put my hands behind her stocking-clad thighs and pulled her closer to me, clamping my mouth on her pussy and pushing my tongue inside her as far as it would go. Something touched my chin. On closer inspection it turned out to be a cock pushing between her legs from behind. Always helpful, I licked the end of it and then guided it with my hand into the waiting pussy. Then as the woman bent over to give the cock better access from behind I stood up to see how else I could make myself useful.

"Hi Mandy, so there you are." It was Dan's voice. "Well hi Dan. I thought I recognized that cock. I might have known that if I found her pussy your cock wouldn't be far away."

"This is Sarah," Dan said, thrusting hard into her Californian pussy.

"Hello Sarah," I said. "Pleased to meet you."

"Hi Mandy. Thanks for the loan of Dan's cock," Sarah said, gasping as she spoke.

"Be my guest," I answered. "By the way, where's your friend?"

"Fucking your friend, I expect," was her reply. "Try over there on the waterbeds."

So I left Dan and Sarah fucking on the dancefloor. I was amazed at how easily I had lost my inhibitions, and I was pleased that Dan was losing his too. This holiday was turning into an experience wilder than either of us could ever have imagined.

Eventually I found Sandrine, sandwiched face-downwards between Mike and Sarah's boyfriend. The boyfriend was lying on his back on a waterbed, with Sarah on top of him, his cock fucking her pussy. Mike was crouched above her, his cock very obviously going in and out of her bum. Except in porn films, I'd never seen anything like this before. They were being watched by seven or eight onlookers, including a blonde guy who was being treated to a blowjob by a woman in black thigh-boots, a leather jacket and nothing else.

I crawled onto the waterbed at the side of them; kissed Sandrine whose face seemed to express a mixture of pain and ecstasy, stroked her boobs for a while, and then went round the back to see if I could do anything for the guys. I massaged both sets of balls, and I was able to get close enough to Mike's to lick them for a while. As Sandrine pushed herself on and off the cocks, Sarah's boyfriend's cock shot out of her pussy. I took it in my mouth, enjoying the taste of my Dutch friend's pussy, and then carefully directed it inside her again. I remember thinking to myself, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

But sure enough it was me – Mandy – helping my new found friend to have a sandwich fuck while my husband Dan was shafting some American broad he happened to take a fancy to in the middle of a crowded dancefloor.

I went round the front end again. "Are you OK?" I asked Sandrine.

"Never felt better," she said. "Mike and Joe sure know how to treat a woman like a slut."

"So you're Joe, are you?" I asked Sarah's boyfriend. Before he could answer I covered his mouth with mine and sucked his tongue, rubbing my hand over his chest as his hand crept between my legs to my sodden pussy.

"Kiss me again Mandy," I heard Sandrine say.

As I let go of Joe's tongue he spoke. "You are one hell of a hot chick, Mandy," he said. "Let me lick your pussy." And that was how I ended up squatting over Joe's face with his tongue squirming inside me and my juice running all over him, as I kissed Sandrine who was getting fucked in both pussy and anus. Just a normal way to spend an average Tuesday night in Cap d'Agde.

It wasn't long before Mike pulled out of Sandrine's bum and moved round to her face – and mine since I was kissing her. She turned her face to him and opened her mouth, so I did the same. A couple of wanks and his jizz shot out – first into her mouth, and then into mine, and then onto her cheek and then onto mine. Sandrine sucked the last drips out of him and then our kissing began in earnest till both our faces were smeared in goo.

I was so much enjoying playing the slut with Sandrine that I didn't catch what Mike said to a group of guys who were watching. It was only when three of them stripped off their clothes that I realized what was happening. I paused from the jizz-licking to watch one of them put on a condom and crouch on the waterbed behind Sandrine. She flinched and gasped as pushed his cock firmly up her ass.

"O my god," I said. "Are you all right?"

"Of course I am," was her answer. ""Mike likes to watch them do this."

"And you don't mind?" I asked.

"Mandy, when will you stop being so naïve?" Sandrine replied. "I am Mike's slut. And I love being Mike's slut. So I love it when he treats me like a slut, and I love it when he gets other guys to treat me like one."

She eased off Joe's cock. "Time to move on, Joe," she said. "There you are Mandy. He's all yours."

"What?" I asked.

"I said he's all yours. I told him you wanted to fuck him so don't let him down."

"I won't," I said as I moved aside and Joe extricated himself from beneath Sandrine.

I watched as another guy slid beneath her and pushed his rigid member up her pussy. "Oooh yes," she said. "That's fantastic."

Joe started to sit up but I pushed him back onto the bed. "Wait," I said. "Let me clean you up first." As I encircled his cock with my lips, I tasted Sandrine's juices again. That made me glance in her direction, where I saw the third guy standing astride the one who was lying down. As I watched, Sandrine opened her mouth wide and he pushed his cock inside.

I cleaned Joe up real nice with my tongue but then realized what a mess my face must be. "Hold on," I said. "I'm just going to the ladies. Don't fuck too many people while I'm away."

"I won't, I'll just sit here and jerk off," was his answer.

"Don't you dare," I said. "It'll be worth waiting for."

I went to the ladies loo and had a quick pee, then washed my mouth and cheeks at the sink. There was a young black woman there in a red cut-away bra and leopard-skin shorts. She was fixing her make-up in the mirror. "Could I have a loan of your lipstick?" I asked. She didn't speak English but she understood what I wanted and handed it to me. I quickly applied the bright red colour and then applied some more for good measure.

"Merci," I said.

"Je t'empris," was her answer, as she lifted a hand and touched my left nipple.

I gave her a quick kiss on the mouth. "I'd love to stop," I said, "but I have to rush. There's a guy out there waiting to fuck me."

"Bonne baise," she called after me as I went through the door.

Despite all the distractions, Joe hadn't strayed from where I left him, though his cock was limper than before. "Sorry to keep you waiting," I said.

"You look beautiful," he answered softly. In that erotic environment, sitting on the edge of a bed where my friend Sandrine was having all her holes filled with cock in front of an audience, his compliment surprised me. With all the partner-swapping that was going on in the club, and with people deliberately having sex with total strangers, I wouldn't have thought it out of place if he'd said "Let's fuck, slut." I know if he had said that, I would have fucked him without a second thought. But he paid me a compliment. "What a gentleman," I thought to myself. As Sandrine's three guys had simultaneous orgasms in her ass, cunt and mouth, and as she herself began to cum, I was having a moment of romance that thrilled me in a very different way.

"Is that yours?" I asked, pointing to a small black garment on the bed.

"The thong? Yes it is," he answered. "Well put it on please and let's dance for a while," I said.

"Just the thong?" he asked.

"Yes, just that please. I love men in them – especially men with bodies like yours. Put it on for me." I realized how stupid I must seem. There I was on a holiday that had so far involved exhibitionism, group sex, lesbianism, and helping with anal sex and a bukkake, and I was starting to sound like a teenager falling in love.

"Anything you say," Joe said, pulling on the thong so that it fitted between his bum cheeks, and tucking in his balls and cock as best he could. I stroked them through the black material and felt his cock start to stir.

"Let's dance first," I said, taking his hand and leading him onto the dancefloor where we found a space among the crowd in-between two women in cunt-length minis who were grinding their pussies together and a guy getting a blowjob from a woman dressed only in silver chains.

The music had a fast beat so I started dancing a few feet away from him, rubbing my tits in front of him, edging my skirt up to flash my pussy, and licking my lips as I looked him in the eyes. I loved his dark features, the rough stubble on his chin, the tanned body, and the thong that barely contained the cock that I was going to feel inside me. But however fast the beat of the music, I couldn't keep away from him. I had to feel his body next to mine, so I moved in close and put my arms around his neck like I did with Dan and rubbed my naked breasts against him.

12