Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded like my dream might come true after all. "That would be great," I said. "I'd like to see you and your sister naked together."

"I bet you would," Mandy replied. "I bet you'd like to see a lot more than that too. Well I'll see what I can do to fulfill your fantasy. Here, have some more appetizer." And at that she pushed her finger in her pussy once more and offered it to me to suck. She had me completely hooked -- my cock was rigid inside my jeans, I was sucking her cunt-flavoured finger, and she was telling me she might persuade her sister and boyfriend to join our sexual escapades.

"Mandy, you are the hottest girl I know," I said to her.

"Good," she answered, "that's what I like to hear. Are you feeling horny?"

"Yes of course I am," I said. "I would fuck you right now if I could."

"Well then, why don't you fuck me right now? Fuck me here on the table."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I can't fuck you here. We're in a restaurant."

"So?" was her reply as she took the empty wine bottle and placed it on the floor. "If you're horny, fuck me right here on the table. You want to, don't you? Come on then. I promise I won't stop you."

My cock was hard as iron. "I can't do it here in public," I said. "People will object."

"Well I won't object," she replied, placing the glasses on the floor beside the bottle. "Here, I'll take my dress off for you." The hem of the dress was round her waist anyway, but now she pulled it over her head and hung it over the back of her seat. Several people at other tables looked to see what she was doing but soon turned away -- after all, nudity was hardly a novelty in Port Ambonne. There were two naked couples strolling past the restaurant as we talked.

"Come on Dan, fuck me," Mandy continued. "I swear I'll let you do whatever you want to me. Bend me over the table and fuck me from behind. Why don't you? Or just lie me on my back on the table and shaft me. I won't say no."

"Mandy, what will people think?" I said.

"They'll probably think I'm a slut," she answered. "But I don't mind that. At the moment I feel like being a slut. Fuck me Dan."

I was saved by the waitress who brought our bill. Maybe she thought it was time for us to go. I paid and then led Mandy away, dress in hand.

"Enjoy your evening," the waitress said as we left.

I went for a pee and Mandy also went to the loo before we moved on. She came out with her lipstick glistening and pulling her dress on again. She pulled it right down to her pussy lips but it seemed to spring back up an inch or so as soon as she let go, and then it slowly worked its way further up from there.

We found a crowded bar, got a couple of beers, and stood in the middle of the half-naked crush of people watching the entertainment. A blonde woman was dancing on the bar. Judging by her performance she was a professional dancer. She was wearing only underwear when we arrived, and now we watched her remove her bra and then her red g-string. Then, to the delight of the crowd, she inserted a finger in her pussy and offered it to the crowd to lick. A guy nearby obliged, so she pushed it in her pussy again and then offered it to another.

"Looks like she's learned your trick, Mandy," I said.

"Looks like she has," was Mandy's reply as she reached between her legs. "Here, have some more appetizer Dan," she said, offering me yet another moist finger.

I licked Mandy's finger as the woman on the bar was having hers licked by a woman in a red net dress. Then the finger was in her pussy again and another guy had a lick. In all I reckon she got her juicy finger licked by 10 guys and four women before she decided to dance some more.

The bar was so packed that there was little chance to move. My arm kept brushing against the breasts of a topless woman in black shiny hotpants -- or did her breasts keep brushing against me?

I spent most of the time caressing Mandy's naked bum. "Why did you tell me to fuck you in the restaurant?" I asked her.

"Well you wanted to, didn't you?" she answered. "I thought you might enjoy it if I encouraged you. Fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes, I guess it was fun," I said. "So you wouldn't have really done it?"

"What do you mean," she said. "Of course I would have done it. You decided not to fuck me, and that's OK. But if you had decided to do it, like I told you, I wouldn't have said no. We'd probably have got banned from the restaurant, but I assure you Dan I wouldn't have stopped you. You can fuck me now if you want."

"Here in this bar, standing up with all these people around us?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "right here." She pulled her dress up to her waist. "There, help yourself," she said. I noticed a couple of guys looking our way, but basically the bar was so crowded and there was so much tit and pussy on show that no one really took much notice of Mandy's naked lower half.

"Why are you doing this, Mandy?" I asked.

"Doing what?" was her reply.

"Why do you keep telling me to fuck you?" I insisted.

"Why not?" she replied. "I mean it. I mean you can fuck me if you want. You can fuck me any time you want, anywhere you want, anyhow you want. I'm yours, so don't let's have any more talk of jealousy or breaking up. Whenever and wherever you want during this holiday you can kiss me, feel me, undress me, lick me, fuck me, wank on me, ask me for a blowjob -- tell me to do anything you want and I won't refuse you."

"Do you really mean this?" I asked.

"Of course I do," she replied. "I got really turned on hearing Sandrine talk about how she did absolutely everything Mike told her -- everything sexual that is. You can do that to me too. So far as sex is concerned, anything that you want to do to me -- though not too much pain please -- you can do it. And anything you want me to do for you, just tell me and I'll do it. I want to show you that I belong entirely to you. I've been wondering whether to make the same promise for when we get home, but that'll take a bit more courage. But for the rest of our time in Cap d'Agde, I'm entirely yours to do with as you want."

"Let's go," I said. Mandy followed me without a word, pulling her dress down an inch or two.

Round the corner from the bar was a "discothèque libertine" -- basically a discotheque where anything goes. Single males had to pay a lot, but single women got in free and couples got in for 10 Euros each. I paid the entrance fee, took Mandy by the hand and led her inside. The discotheque had several levels -- the lowest was the bar area, then there was a raised dancefloor with low comfy seats around it, and beyond that was a darker area with an assortment of waterbeds.

The place was busy. It was so hot you didn't really need clothes -- and from what I could see, most of the women there didn't have many. The barman gave us a couple of bottled beers without glasses. He was obviously cutting down on the washing-up. Mandy climbed on a high bar stool and sat on her silk scarf again. I leaned on the bar next to her, and we both gazed around taking in what was going on.

A DJ was providing music with a heavy beat. In the seats around the dancefloor one woman was leaning across her partner giving him a blowjob while another with her skirt round her waist and a smile on her face was sitting on her partner's cock. The couples on the dancefloor were either moving wildly to the music with the woman showing as much tit and pussy to her partner as she could, or they were shuffling together feeling each other all over. There was also a group of people round a waterbed in the rear area but I couldn't see what was going on.

In front of us two couples in leather and PVC were fucking and sucking on the edge of the dancefloor. Both women wore black thigh-high boots with high heels -- one with stockings, thong and a cut-away plastic bra, and the other in a flared plastic skirt and a silver net vest. One sucked a guy with his pants round his ankles while the other was getting shafted from behind. They changed positions -- and partners -- from time to time, and ended up bent over face-to-face kissing each other as the guys took them from behind.

I think both women finished with cum on their faces, but my attention was distracted by a young dark-haired woman in the tiniest top and skirt I'd ever seen. She danced in a cage at the front of the dancefloor, a studded choker round her neck and her generous boobs falling out of a black rubber boob-tube that was so narrow that it had no chance of staying in place. Her skirt was also a band of black rubber -- it can't have been more than four or five inches in length -- that covered nothing. It openly showed her piercings -- one silver ring in her clit and two others at one-inch intervals up her shaved pubic mound. Her dancing was obviously designed to show off her pubic piercings, and several times she squatted down and rubbed her pussy as her partner looked on from the bar stool next to Mandy. Eventually, without bothering to adjust either of her strips of rubber, she strode over to join him. She dragged another bar stool in front of him, knelt on it with her bum fully on show and rubbed her boobs against his face so he could lick them.

Mandy looked at them and then at me. "Dan, I'm horny. I want you. Let's get on that dancefloor," she said, sliding off her stool.

Mandy straightened her dress, then looked down at it and decided to pull it up again. "It's a bit tight round my hips," she said, "and I wouldn't want to split it like the skirt I wore last night."

I moved to the music but Mandy just went wild. Her dancing involved a lot of boob-caressing and pussy-patting, as well as bending over with her bum towards me and pulling her pussy lips apart.

A group of Spaniards -- two women and four men -- had come into the discotheque just in front of us and now they moved into a space on the dancefloor beside us. The two women danced facing each other, often touching each other and sometimes kissing, as the four guys surrounded them. My attention was on my exhibitionist wife, but I couldn't help noticing the two Spanish women getting their tops pulled down and their skirts pulled up as four pairs of hands explored their bodies. Eventually one of the guys knelt between them to lick one of the pussies, while another guy fucked the other pussy from behind.

This is definitely my sort of place, I thought to myself. I'd often fantasized about a night spot where anything goes. There was certainly plenty going that evening. And Mandy was behaving like the sort of woman I'd often fantasized about too. She seemed oblivious to anything but the beat of the music and her exhibitionist urges as she shook her erotically-clad body, jerked her naked pelvis, rubbed her naked pussy, cupped her boobs in her hands, and squeezed her nipples through their flimsy see-through covering.

Pulling her dress even higher, Mandy slapped her bum several times and then offered it to me for punishment. "Slap me Dan," she said. "I can't slap it hard enough. Give me some more spank marks like you did on Monday."

She bent over and I willingly slapped her bum hard, leaving her with several red spank marks. She grimaced as she stood upright since the pain stung her. But when she backed up to the mirror that covered one wall and saw the red spank marks on her bum cheeks she seemed pleased with what I'd done.

"Thanks," she said, putting her arms round my neck, wiggling her hips and rubbing her boobs against me. "I'm starting to like it when you do that."

Then she backed off a foot or so, hips gyrating to the music, and lowered herself to her knees. And there, on the dancefloor of a busy discotheque Mandy unzipped my jeans, took out my cock, pushed back the foreskin and, smiling up at me, put it in her mouth. It wasn't long before it was rigid.

As Mandy moved her mouth along my cock and back again, I noticed that the Spanish group of two women and four men were now a mass of intertwined naked bodies on a dimly-lit waterbed. To my right was a couple who danced slowly, their arms around each other. The woman wore a pale blue transparent top with a skirt that showed her bum cheeks and white hold-up stockings. To my left there was a young woman dancing wildly in a plain black dress. It was the sort with a hem that slants diagonally and hangs lower at one side than the other. However, since the long side of the dress was barely level with her pussy, the short side was almost at her hip. She seemed to be directing her exhibitionistic performance at a guy by the bar. I assume it was her boyfriend since I saw her giving him a blowjob later.

Mandy stood up again, took hold of my cock, and led me to a spare seat at the edge of the dancefloor. Before I sat down she unfastened my belt and pulled my jeans and thong (she'd bought me one as a surprise because she said she liked them) to my ankles. As I sat she tongued my cock some more, sucked it with gusto, and eventually turned round and sat astride it. She moved up and down, rubbing her clit and making moaning noises, using my cock to masturbate herself to a long and noisy orgasm.

A woman who was dancing topless in a short black skirt and stockings left her partner for a few moments to stroke Mandy's breasts, to kiss her on the lips, and to offer her nipples for Mandy to suck. Then, unzipping her skirt and leaving it on the floor near us, she went back to her partner. Not long afterwards the two of them had changed partners with another couple and I saw them having a cosy little orgy on a waterbed.

Still impaled on my rigid cock, Mandy leaned round to kiss me. "That was fantastic," she said. "Anything I can do for you?"

"You can let me fuck you," I said.

"No, I don't need to let you fuck me," Mandy answered. "You fuck me when and where you want. I'm your slut, your fuck-toy. Here in Cap d'Agde you don't ask, you just take me."

"In that case," I said, "get up, shut up, and bend over."

Mandy did as she was told. Legs apart and bum towards me, she leaned forward. I pushed her head down towards the floor, slapped her bum cheeks as hard as I could several times, almost knocking her over, and then rammed my cock inside her gaping pussy. I heard her yelp as I took hold of her hair and yanked her head upwards again, forcing my cock in as far as it would go.

"Yes, fuck me Dan," Mandy gasped. As I grabbed Mandy's hips and pounded her hard, a woman with just a white net minidress over her tanned skin came over and took hold of Mandy's hands to help support her. Looking up, I recognized the woman's face while Mandy, looking downwards, recognized the butterfly tattoo above her pussy.

"Hello Jill," we said almost in unison.

"Hello," she said. "Looks like you two are having a romantic evening out by yourselves."

"Actually, yes," I replied. "tonight is just for the two of us -- though I'm sure we'll be back in swinging mood tomorrow."

"I hope so," Jill replied. "I just wanted to let you know we're leaving on Saturday so we thought it would be nice to have a little party on Friday night with all our new friends. We'll probably meet at the Montrose at 10:00, then come along here, and then go back to our apartment afterwards. I hope you'll come."

"We sure will," said Mandy, her bum quivering as I fucked her pussy.

"Where's George?" I asked.

"Oh he seems to have found something to keep him busy on one of the waterbeds at the back," she told me. "We're with three other couples and George is getting a two-girl blowjob."

"That should keep him busy for a while," Mandy said.

"Yes it will but I'd better go and join him," Jill answered. "Don't want to miss the fun. See you Friday -- if not before." Jill said goodbye and disappeared into the half-light of the orgy rooms.

And with that I pulled out of Mandy's pussy and turned her round. She knelt down in front of me and opened her mouth. "Yes," she said, "give it to me."

And so I did. I could hardly deny her the faceful of cum she was craving. I squirted some into her mouth, some more onto her chin, and the rest on her cheeks, across her forehead and in her hair.

Mandy licked my cock clean, wiped a dollop of cum from her eye, and stood up. "Let's get another drink," she said.

I offered to get her a paper towel to wipe her face clean but she declined. "No thanks," she said, "I like it like this."

So as soon as I had my jeans on again we walked hand-in-hand to the bar. The hem of Mandy's dress was round her hips and her face was still streaked with cum as I ordered two more beers.

"I feel really happy," Mandy said to me. "I'm really proud to be yours, Dan. I'mve always liked being your wife, and now I'm liking being your slut, Dan. And I'm getting to enjoy having people watch us."

"Well I'm sure happy too," I told her. "It's not every day I drink at a bar with a woman with cum on her face -- and my woman and my cum at that."

We kissed, and I tasted my spunk on her lips. "I love you, Mandy," I said.

"And I love you too," she answered.

When we went to bed that night we both agreed that our day of devotion to each other had been a good one. We both agreed that we belonged together but that we both got turned on by our mutual exhibitionism and group sex. And we both agreed to put any thoughts of jealousy aside. From then onwards we were going to do a lot more partner-sharing and join in a lot more orgies, and we both promised that jealousy would have no place in our relationship.

12