Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 14

Story Info
Mandy and Karen put on an open-air show.
3.9k words
4.55
53k
18

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France last September. We stayed in the naturist section, called Port Ambonne, which turned out to be a great place to have a wild time. Lot's of swingers congregate there – especially after the family holiday season has finished. I wanted to experiment with some mild swinging, Mandy said she was game to try it, and we ended up doing things that were a lot hotter than we'd expected. Here's what happened during the seventh day of our holiday.

We were up and having breakfast by 9:00 on the Friday morning. We'd decided to go to the market in the old town of Agde and we wanted to be there early since Pierre and Marie, who we'd been out with the night before, had told us it would be over by lunchtime. By 9:45 we'd both showered and dressed – or at least I had. Mandy had some pink rubber flip-flops on her feet and was putting on lipstick and mascara but otherwise she was still naked.

"Hurry up and put some clothes on," I said. "We're supposed to be going out to see the local sights."

"You mean the sight of my boobs and pussy isn't enough for you," she asked. "Oh well, if I really must wear something." She disappeared into the bedroom and came out with her white denim miniskirt and spaghetti-strap top in her hand. "I'll put them on when we get to the car," she said.

We walked to our bright green Renault Clio which was parked in the shade of the building. Although it was not yet 10:00 the air was hot and Mandy turned right round several times with her arms held out and her face turned up to the sun.

"I love having the sun on my naked body," she said.

"Yes but we're going outside the resort so you'd better wear something for a few hours at least," I told her as I held the passenger door open for her.

"I guess you're right," Mandy answered. "If we go out of the resort I suppose I'll have to cover up a bit. But I'll still keep my pussy on show for you while we're in the car if you like."

She held out her white denim skirt with the ragged cut-off hem and stepped into it, zipping it and buttoning it at her waist. There wasn't much of it but it did manage to hide her pussy as she stood there. She turned to show me the back – it even covered her bum cheeks while she remained bolt upright without moving. Then on went the stretchy cotton top. It was a tight fit and the white material was thin enough for the dark aureoles of her nipples to show quite clearly through it.

Mandy gave me a generous display of shaved pussy as she got in the car. "Maybe we can find some places where I can take photos of you flashing in public," I said.

"Great idea," was her reply. "It's a pity that photography is not allowed in the bars and clubs here at Cap d'Agde. Still, while we're out I'll pose for some pictures for you. Just tell me what you want me to do and you can photograph me doing it."

It can't be more than 15 miles from the coast to the small town of Agde but the road is narrow with too much traffic and the Agde public car park was full. So it nearly 11:00 by the time we pulled into a space in a back street on the edge of the hilltop town.

Mandy had lived up to her promise and given me a good display of pussy on the way to Agde, though she was disappointed by the single-lane road. "The next time we go out let's take the motorway," she said. "Then I can show off to truck drivers when you overtake them."

We followed the general flow of people along the cobbled streets lined by stone buildings until we reached the market square. The square was full of market stalls and thronged with people so we edged our way along with the crowd, admiring the heaps of fruit and vegetables, the rows of bottles of local wine, the cut-price pots and pans, the piles of socks and shoes, and the rails full of women's clothes.

At one stage we got so hemmed in by the crowd that we couldn't move forward. Mandy, who was in front of me, leaned back against me. I dropped my hands to her bum and pulled up the back of her miniskirt. She made no objection as I slipped my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. "Yes please," she said as we stood there with hundreds of people around us, so I slipped a finger inside her, then two. Mandy turned to face me, put her arms round my neck, and kissed me. Then the crowd started moving again and we had to move with them. "What a pity," she said. "I was just starting to enjoy that."

We found a part of the market where the crowd was thinner and bought some fruit and vegetables. Mandy found a stall selling the most way-out shoes, some of them with ridiculously high heels. She tried some on and could barely walk in them, but nevertheless she decided to buy a couple of pairs – some red sandals with five-inch heels and straps round the ankles, and a pair of cheap and tacky high-heeled thigh boots in leopard-skin patterned plastic.

"Do they look trashy?" Mandy asked, trying on the boots in front of the stall and showing plenty of bum and pussy to passers-by as she did so.

"Yes, very trashy, but they're also very sexy," I replied. "They make you look really slutty."

"Great," she said. "I don't expect they'll be very comfortable, but I'm happy if they turn you on."

"I'm sure they'll turn a lot of men on," I said.

"Even better," was Mandy's reply. "The more the merrier."

After that we passed by a clothes stall where Mandy bought a blue denim skirt, a white lace skirt with a lining and a cheap red stretchy minidress. She tried them all on behind a couple of curtains rigged up for the purpose and in each case chose a size that was too small.

"You can hardly squeeze into those," I warned her as she bought them.

"I'm not planning to squeeze into them," she said. "I'm planning to spill out of them. After a few alterations they'll be fine, I assure you."

An hour later, with a bag of wholesome-looking vegetables, a bottle of sophisticated-looking local wine, and a collection of slutty-looking clothes for Mandy, we sat at a table outside a café to watch the world go by. As the waitress put our drinks on the table, I gazed at the shape of her bra-less breasts and the darkness of her nipples that were just visible through her white cotton blouse. And as she walked away I watched the movement of her butt cheeks under her tight black skirt.

"You can't keep your eyes off other women, can you Dan?"

"It's difficult," I answered Mandy. "The waitress is quite cute."

"Oh I don't mind," said Mandy. "When you look at other women it reminds me to do more to keep your attention." So saying, she leaned back in her chair and edged her skirt up a couple of inches. It was a short skirt anyway, and as soon as her shaven pussy came into view Mandy opened her legs so I could get a better view.

"Wow," I said, "that's a beautiful sight," I gasped.

"Well, take a photo then," she said. "I won't be doing this in the tea room in the high street back home."

I found the digital camera among our belongings and took a few snapshots of Mandy's short skirt and pussy. Then I moved my chair back so I could get some pictures showing not just the short skirt and bare pussy but also the rest of Mandy and a bit of the background too – a roadside café near a busy market with lots of passers-by.

"God, you're so sexy," I told her.

"Thanks," Mandy said. "I aim to please, you know."

I snapped some more pictures of my wife's bare pussy in public, including one as she rubbed her clit with her fingers. I downed my drink and put some change on the table to pay the bill.

"You make me so horny," I said to Mandy. "Let's walk around the town for a while. You go on ahead and do a bit of public flashing, and I'll take photos of you doing it."

"OK," Mandy replied. "How much do you want me to show?"

"As much as you dare," I answered hopefully.

"Oh Dan," she said, "after what we've done in the past few days there isn't much I don't dare. Just follow me. I'll show you."

Mandy set off with her bag of clothes and I followed maybe 10 paces behind with the wine and vegetables and with my camera at the ready. After just a few yards Mandy stopped, put her bag on the floor in front of her and bent right over to reach inside it as if she were looking for something. Her skirt went up above her bum and when she opened her legs a little I could see her shaven pussy lips as well. I pointed the camera and started clicking.

"Thanks," I called to her as she straightened up and set off again.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Mandy replied without even looking back at me.

As she passed in front of the market, Mandy stopped and put down her bag again. Then with her hands on her buttocks she eased her skirt up at the back so I could see most of her bare bum again. Turning to face me, she crouched down with her legs apart and pretended to be looking for something in her bag again. She pulled up her skirt so I had an unobstructed view of her shaved pussy. I clicked away rapidly, pausing only to zoom in on her pretty pink clit.

Mandy rummaged in her bag, oblivious to the people who were walking by. In the crowded street, many passers-by took no notice of the woman who was crouched down looking in her shopping bag. But there were also plenty who noticed that the woman being photographed had left her panties at home.

Without even looking at me, Mandy stood up again and strode towards a cobbled side-street that led away from the market square. I followed, camera at the ready for the next exhibitionist scene. The narrow street led gently downhill, the tall old buildings on either side casting a dark shadow, though the end of the street seemed to open onto a park that was bright with sunshine. After the crowded market square, the narrow street was strangely quiet. Apart from two or three people walking ahead of us, there was no one around. Suddenly Mandy turned to face me. She put down her bag, and in one movement pulled her white cotton top over her head.

I took a couple of photos but there was a strong contrast between the darkness of the narrow street and the bright sunlight at the end of it. "I think the light's too bright behind you," I told Mandy. I can only see your silhouette."

She immediately turned sideways so that I could see the dark outline of her boobs against the brightness. "That any better?" she asked, sticking out her boobs and pulling up her skirt to rub her pussy with a silhouetted hand.

"Delightful," I answered, "but let's try the park at the end of the street." As I spoke, a group of five or six people turned into the street ahead of us and came our way.

"Sure thing," was Mandy's response as she turned and walked, bag in one hand and strappy top in the other, down the street ahead of me and towards the group of people who were approaching.

"Maybe you should think about putting your top on," I warned Mandy.

"Oh, silly me," she said, "maybe I should. Fancy me forgetting a thing like that." She took a long time shaking out the top to make sure it was the right way round before she put it on. The group had almost reached us before she pulled it down over her breasts.

"Bonjour," Mandy said smiling, still tugging her top down as the four young guys and two girls walked past.

"Hello," came the very English reply from several of them.

"Bonne Journée," called Mandy over her shoulder as she strolled down the road.

"She looks just like a woman in my bank," I heard one of the guys say to the others.

"Stop dreaming," one of the girls replied, "she's French".

And one of the guys added, "I wish the women were like that in my bank. I think I'll transfer my account." There was a lot of laughter as they continued up the street.

I caught up with Mandy as she reached the end of the street. "Did you hear what they said?" I asked.

"Something about a bank, I think," she said.

"Do you think one of them recognized you from the bank where you work?" I asked.

"Well I didn't recognize him," she answered, "though maybe he's one of our customers. It's hardly important."

"But what if he sees you in the bank?" I insisted.

"What if he does?" Mandy replied. "He's hardly going to ask me if I was the French woman walking topless down a street in Agde. And if he does, I'll tell him 'yes' and ask him if he enjoyed watching me. He'll never believe me. And even if he does believe me, I'm not ashamed of being an exhibitionist. You know, Dan, I'm proud that I've overcome my inhibitions and I'm free to do what I enjoy."

By now we had come to the small park. Mandy skipped through the gate and plonked her bag down on a green painted wooden bench that was fairly well hidden by some bushes.. The park was deserted. "Looks like everyone's at the market," I said, "so that makes it more private for us."

"Not very private," said a voice behind me. "Can we join you?"

The voice sounded familiar and I turned round to see Jon and Karen who we'd met at a café in Cap d'Agde earlier in the week (we wrote about that in chapter 4). Jon was in shorts and t-shirt while Karen wore a t-shirt dress – not much of one, but the red material that stretched tightly over her body and reached to just below her bum was definitely a dress.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Fine thanks, enjoying our holiday," said Jon. "We came to look at the market," Karen added.

"So did we," said Mandy. And then she openly added: "We bought a few things at the market but now I'm doing some flashing so Dan can take photos of me." I was impressed by how open my wife had become about her sexual behaviour.

"What a coincidence," said Karen. "I've been doing some flashing for Jon too."

"Then why don't you both flash together?" Jon suggested. "That way, Dan and I can both get some really horny photos."

I was quick to agree. "Great idea," I said.

"I thought you might think so," Mandy responded. "And I think so too. What about it, Karen?"

"Fine by me" was the Swedish girl's reply. "What shall we show them first, Mandy?"

"Are you wearing anything under that dress?" Mandy asked.

"No, nothing at all," Karen answered.

"Well then, let's show them some naked bum. Naked bums are always good to start with," Mandy said, turning her back to us and hitching her skirt up to her waist. Karen followed suit, turning away and pulling her dress up to reveal her naked bum cheeks.

Jon and I got a few shots of two evenly tanned backsides. Then Jon suggested that they bend over so we could see their pussies too, and both Karen and Mandy were quick to oblige. They bent over and spread their legs, holding onto the green painted bench for support.

"Show me your piercings, Karen," Jon said, and Karen reached for her backside and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"Why don't you help her, Mandy," I added.

"Oooh yes," Mandy was quick to reply.

As Karen resumed leaning on the bench with her legs wide apart, Mandy did the cheek-pulling action for her as Jon and I snapped more pictures.

"Lean forward a bit more, Karen," Mandy said. "You don't mind if I lick your pussy, do you?"

"Help yourself," said Karen, readjusting her position to give Mandy maximum access to her gaping pussy with its pierced clit and three silver rings in each pink flap.

Mandy started massaging Karen's pussy with her fingers, and then set about licking it with gusto. She was at it for a couple of minutes when I saw some people approaching and told our two exhibitionist ladies that they'd better take a break.

"What a pity," Karen said as she pulled down her dress and sat on the bench, "you've made me really horny, Mandy."

"Well I'm horny too," added Mandy as she sat down too, her skirt still indecently high and her face sticky with Karen's juices. Fortunately the group of people passed us without taking much notice.

"Once more into the breach," said Mandy, showing her classical education. "Let me get at your pussy again, Karen."

"It's great to watch you lick her like that Mandy," I said, "but the photos are not so good because your head gets in the way of Karen's pussy."

"That's right," added Jon. "Maybe you could try a different position."

"You guys are quite amazing," Karen answered. "You've got two half-naked women putting on a pornographic lesbian show for you in a public park, and all you can say is you can't see enough. Well, if you want to see more, we'll show you more," she continued, pulling her red dress over her head and laying it along the bench.

"That's right, we'll show you a lot more," added Mandy, stepping out of her denim skirt and peeling off her top. "Now you've got two fully naked women in a public park," she said, rolling her two items of clothing into a ball and throwing them across the grass. They landed five or six yards away. "It's up to you to bring me those if you think I need to cover up, Dan," she added. "I'm just going to focus on pussy-licking."

I stepped back a little so I could get a better view of the park. A young couple were lying side-by-side on the grass some distance away but they wouldn't be able to see Karen and Mandy on the bench – and in any case they were more interested in each other than in us. The young guy was kissing his girlfriend and I saw his hand stroke her breasts through her t-shirt. Apart from them there seemed to be no one around.

I turned back towards my wife to see that she and her Swedish friend had rearranged themselves for maximum erotic delight. Karen was upside down on the bench – her head and shoulders resting on the red dress she had lain on the seat, her back leaning against the back of the bench, and her legs waving around in the air. I watched Mandy place her knees on either side of Karen's head and lean forward to start licking Karen's pussy again. Karen parted her legs as wide as she could as Mandy's licked and sucked at her pierced pussy. Mandy then lowered herself slightly onto Karen's face so that Karen could return the favour.

"Bloody hell," I said. "This is incredible."

"Sure is," said Jon as he filled his camera's memory card with some astonishing images.

As the two women lapped at each other's slits, I took photo after photo without bothering too much about technical accuracy. I stepped back again to check for passers-by but could only see the young couple kissing passionately on the grass with the guy's hand inside the girl's t-shirt. Her loose cotton skirt seemed to be pushed a long way up her legs.

By now Mandy was alternating bouts of pussy-licking with sessions of finger-fucking. Karen moaned with lust in between taking slurps of Mandy's sex juice. A glance round the bushes and across the grass showed me that the young guy now had his girlfriend's skirt round her waist and was busy with his fingers too. "Bloody hell," I thought to myself. "he's taking a risk out there in the open."

Mandy and Karen seemed lost in a world of their own, each focused only on giving pleasure to the other as their bodies quivered with involuntary spasms of delight. Jon moved in for some close-ups of pussies with tongues and fingers in them. I took some shots of two faces with cum-smeared mouths and lust-filled eyes. And then there was a final crescendo as their bodies stiffened, relaxed, then stiffened again. Mandy bored her face into Karen's pussy and rubbed her own pussy hard against Karen's mouth and chin. Karen gasped and gave out a sort of high-pitched moan. I think it would have been a squeal if she hadn't been in such a cramped position upside-down on the bench.

Jon and I took a few last shots of Karen and Mandy, and I peeped round the bushes again to check out the young lovers on the grass. They were nowhere to be seen. Then a voice spoke in French behind me. The young lovers stood there, arms round each other, as if it was quite normal to watch a lesbian fuckfest in a public park. I was shocked that they were watching but they seemed quite unconcerned by what we'd been doing.

12