Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 15

Story Info
Jill, Linda, Karen, Mandy & Uschi let their hair down.
6.3k words
4.68
65.1k
18

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi this is Mandy again with the next chapter of the story about the holiday that my husband Dan and I spent in Cap d'Agde in the south of France last September. We stayed in the naturist part of the resort which attracts a lot of swingers. We'd heard that the place gets pretty wild but we never imagined the things that went on in some of the clubs there. And I never imagined I'd be part of them. Dan suggested we should write down our holiday experiences so that others can enjoy them too. Here's what happened in the afternoon and evening of the seventh day of our holiday.

Dan and I had a late lunch in the old hilltop town of Agde. Karen and Jon joined us for seafood risotto on the terrace of a restaurant overlooking the park where Karen and I had just been the centre of a pornographic photo session. (Dan described that in chapter 14.) We could see the bushes that hid the park bench we'd been performing on, and we thought about the fun that Laurent and Sylvie must be having.

We looked at some of the images of our lesbian show in our guys' cameras during the meal -- which led to lots of shrieks and guffaws. After the meal, we went back to our apartment in Cap d'Agde and spent the rest of the afternoon on our balcony. Karen and Jon came with us and we all sat there naked sunning ourselves while we sipped wine and mineral water.

"I hope you two girls are going to give us another lesbian show soon," Jon said as he poured some more wine for us all.

"I think we probably will," I said as I smiled at Karen, "but until then you'll have to be content with looking at the photos."

"I'm sure we'll put on another show some time," said Karen, leaning towards me and kissing me full on the mouth. Our tongues flicked together and I felt my pussy getting hot and juicy once more. I was ready to start again, but Karen stopped. "But we don't do it to order, do we Mandy?" she said.

"No," I said, "that's right. You'll have to wait guys." I felt my pussy leaking as I said it.

"Let me show you the clothes I bought today," I said. "Maybe you can help me do a little dressmaking, Karen." I fetched the bag with the blue denim skirt, white lace skirt and red stretchy minidress and showed them to Karen and the two guys.

"Try them on," said Dan. "Give us a sexy show."

I looked at Karen. "That's the weird thing about guys," I said. When you're dressed they try to talk you into taking your clothes off, but when you're naked they want you to put clothes on."

Karen laughed. "Show us the denim miniskirt first," she said.

So I put on the red sandals with five-inch heels and fastened the ankle straps and then I stepped into the denim miniskirt and pulled it up to my waist. It was too tight to fasten. I pulled it down again and set about removing the waistband with a pair of scissors I'd found in the kitchen.

The waistband was soon history and I pulled the skirt on again. I managed to get it over my hips so that the zip would fasten. It was so tight I could hardly move.

"It definitely needs shortening," Karen said. "It comes to mid-thigh at present."

"It needs to be about mid-pussy," Dan was quick to add, and Jon was quick to agree.

"I think I'll let Karen decide," I said, unzipping the skirt and slipping it down my legs once more. Karen took the skirt, laid it out flat on her knee and started to cut just slightly below the mid-way point.

"That should do the trick," she said, presenting me with a ragged remnant about eight inches long.

"There's not much skirt left, is there?" I said, pulling it on again. "How do you like it, boys?"

"Great," answered Dan, "it shows your pussy to perfection."

I turned round to show them the rear view.

"Just right," Jon added. "A Cap d'Agde skirt should always leave plenty of bum on show."

"Thanks for the advice," I said. "I wouldn't want to feel out of place by covering my private parts."

I stepped out of the skirt again, and then pulled the red minidress over my head. It was made of thin shiny material. Stretched tightly over my body, it was transparent enough to show my nipples quite clearly. But the guys disapproved of the fact that it covered my pussy and bum. "Only just," I said, "and you'll see everything when I sit down."

Dan wasn't satisfied. "We want to see everything all the time," he said.

"Well I guess I'll just ditch it," I answered. "It only cost 20 euros."

"I'll buy it from you," Karen said. "I'm taller than you. Let me try it on."

I handed Karen the dress. She was indeed several inches taller than me and when she pulled the dress down, sure enough, her pierced pussy and the lower part of her bum cheeks still showed.

"A perfect fit," Jon announced, fishing a 20-euro note out of a small bag he had with him and handing it to me.

Karen was happy with the dress, and both Jon and Dan were happy to ogle her in it, so I turned to my white lace skirt. As you've probably guessed, the first thing I did was to cut the lining out of it. As you can imagine, when I tried it on you could see my pussy through it. Like the other things I'd bought, it was skin tight, though it reached down to mid-thigh.

Dan and Jon complained that it was too long and wanted me to cut it shorter but I refused. "You can see right through it," I said. "It'll be the epitome of erotic elegance with a pair of white stockings."

The guys were not convinced.

"Tell you what," I said. "I'm going to wear this tonight to go out in. If you still don't like it when we're out with George and Jill and the gang, you'll have to try and rip it off me -- if you can." I knew from the lascivious look on Dan's face that my new lace skirt wasn't going to survive the evening. But I also knew from his look that I was going to get fucked hard and rough as he forcibly stripped me. As I thought about it my pussy leaked. I could hardly wait for what was coming.

Soon after that, Karen and Jon left, with a promise that they'd join us later with our friends from the UK. What with the wine, warm weather and lesbian sex, I was feeling tired so after they'd gone I flung myself on the bed and was soon fast asleep.

When I woke up it was already dusk. I stumbled naked out of the bedroom to find Dan setting the table for a meal of take-away chicken and chips with salad.

"I hope this is OK for tea," he said as he poured some white wine.

"Dan, that's really nice of you," I answered. "It's just perfect."

As we sat and ate, Dan asked, "Are you really going to wear that white skirt this evening?"

"I said I will, didn't I?"

"Yes, but what if I try to rip it off you?"

"Then I'll resist you."

"And if I win?"

"Then you rip my skirt, my pussy will be completely naked, and I suppose you'll fuck me roughly, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. But I'm not going to make it easy for you to strip me, I promise you."

"Maybe some of the other guys will help me," Dan said.

"That sounds interesting," I said. "Now, finish your meal or we'll never get there."

Shortly before 10:00 we made our way to the Montrose bar -- Dan in his jeans and t-shirt, and me trying to keep up with him in my ridiculously high-heeled red sandals, my tight-but-not-stretchy white lace skirt with white hold-up stockings showing right through it, and a red push-up bra that made it easy for me to brush my tits against my husband -- or against anyone else for that matter.

I held on to Dan tightly, trying not to fall over in my narrow skirt and high heels. Another couple passed us -- the woman in a black basque, lacy thong, suspenders and stockings. Why would a girl need more than that on an evening out in Cap d'Agde? I saw her later getting finger-fucked on a discotheque dancefloor -- though by that time her thong had disappeared.

We passed a shoe shop where a woman in a stretchy pale blue microdress was trying on a pair of shoes that looked about as high as mine. Her dress was standard Cap d'Agde length so her partner, the shop assistant and several couples like us got unimpeded views of her naked hairless pussy. She didn't seem to mind, but why should she? I'm sure she got a kick out of showing her pussy just as much as I did.

We wandered on to the Montrose bar which was as busy as ever. Amid the crowd of women looking their hottest and men trying to keep cool I spotted the familiar long blonde hair of Karen and a familiar red dress -- skin-tight, semi-transparent, and sufficiently short to show her pussy piercings. Dan and I squeezed through the crowd to reach Karen and Jon. Then just as Karen and I were rubbing up against each other to give the guys a thrill, Jill and Linda arrived with George and Jim in tow.

Jill wore a short black dress cut on the bias with alternate black and see-through panels spiraling round it. Since the see-through panels were twice as wide as the others, the guys were soon admiring her nipples, the crack of her bum, and the slit of her pussy as well. Linda was in a stretchy black mini with a silver bra that gave her boobs plenty of elevation.

Dan and I introduced Karen and Jon to our English friends. Everyone admired Karen's piercings, and we girls each stroked Karen's pussy in turn -- much to the envy of our guys.

We all got talking about what we'd done that day. Jim had fucked Linda on the beach while she sucked off a total stranger, and then she'd had a cum shower from her fuck-and-suck partners plus several voyeurs. "It was great," she said. "I love it when guys come all over me. I really enjoy it when they treat me as a sex object."

I agreed that during this holiday I was getting to like that sort of treatment too.

Jill and George had spent the afternoon at the apartment of a French couple they'd met. Four couples were there as well as half a dozen single guys. "It got a bit crowded," Jill said, "but we had a fantastic time. We all started off naked, our hosts had a limitless supply of wine, and things just got better and better. I spent most of the afternoon with cocks in one hole or another -- usually both, and one girl kept taking it up her bum as well. The guys just kept filling us with cum."

"That sounds amazing," I said. "I get really turned on when I get taken like that. I've started to really enjoy it when men just use me." Linda agreed that she'd started to enjoy it too.

"Yes but that's not all," Jill added. "After the guys had finished spunking, Christine, our hostess, took me and the other two girls out onto the balcony 'for a drink' -- or so she said."

"And?" I asked.

"Well, she got us all to squat down in a little circle, with our backs to each other."

"And?" Linda insisted.

"Well, the guys had all been drinking a lot, you see."

"So they all pissed on you," Karen said excitedly.

Jill nodded. "Yes," she said. "They all pissed on us. Ten of them drenched us in piss. And, I would never have believed it, I got turned on so much that I rubbed my clit and came while two guys hosed me with their piss. It was an incredible feeling."

"I'm not sure I could do that," Linda said. "It sounds pretty awful."

"It's not awful at all," Karen put in. "I like it when Jon does it to me. It makes me feel extra slutty to feel his hot piss on my face."

"On your face?" Linda asked.

"Well yes," Karen answered. "It comes out so quickly that I can't swallow it all, so it goes all over me."

"She likes to get drenched," added Jon. "Whenever we have sex with friends, Karen usually ends up getting pissed on by the guys -- and by some of the women too."

"Doesn't it make a mess on the floor?" Linda asked.

"Not if you lay some towels down to soak it up," Karen told her. "And in any case, for really big piss sessions I sit in an inflatable paddling pool so I can splash around a bit."

I didn't say anything but I could feel myself getting turned on. It wasn't that I particularly wanted to have people pee on me, but it really excited me when my friends talked about it as if it was quite normal. I had started my holiday in Cap d'Agde ready to try anything. Now, halfway through the holiday, I had already tried lots and I'd enjoyed just about all of it. After a week there, I was longing for even more new experiences -- the sluttier the better. I'd already been imagining how Dan and some other guys would rip my clothes off me, fuck me roughly and jack off on my face. Now the thought of getting pissed on tantalized me. It sounded dirty but somehow that's what made it seem exciting. I felt a dribble of moisture running down the inside of my leg.

On the bar, three of the female customers had started dancing to entertain the crowd. Egged on by their friends and partners, each of them started shedding bits of clothing. And the clothing really did consist of bits -- a pink transparent boob tube and pleated microskirt on dancer number one, a gold bra and thong on number two, and a black net minidress on the third. I watched as the women stripped each other, stroked each other, and then -- naked but for body jewelry -- kissed each other too. I don't think they knew each other before they'd climbed up on the bar together, but now they were happily rubbing each others breasts and grinding their pussies together as if it was the most normal thing in the world. My heart was pounding with the excitement and I knew that one night soon I was going to get up on the bar and give Dan an exhibitionist treat.

I followed as the rest of our gang moved off to the "discothèque libertine" where Dan and I had been a couple of nights before (that was in chapter 11). Now Dan took my hand and led me there past the horny couples and the voyeurs. We paid and went inside where the heavy music, the sexy clothes, the naked bodies and the glimpses of groups fucking on the waterbeds at the back combined to create an erotic atmosphere that simply overwhelmed me.

I was discovering a new me. So far this holiday I'd been showing off for Dan, I'd been testing out new experiences, and I'd been deliberately having a good time. But now I was feeling different. It was as if something had been released within me. I was no longer Linda, the married woman and bank employee, playing at being a sex object and seeking sexy things to do to entertain Dan; now I was just Linda the sex object. It felt so natural, as if I'd found the real me. Linda the sex object -- wanting sex, ready to be used for sex, and not especially particular about what happened so long as it didn't hurt too much and Dan approved.

As I took a swig of beer from a bottle that Dan passed to me, I watched a woman with fair shoulder-length hair being kissed, fondled and felt up by three guys at once. She was just a few feet away from me. Her short animal-print dress was pulled up round her waist and a guy who was obviously intent on undressing her was pulling the shoulder straps down her arms. As her breasts came into view a pair of hands cupped and caressed them. Her black g-string had been pulled aside by a guy who crouched in front of her licking her pussy. She shook her long fair hair, closed her eyes and smiled as she leaned back against the guy behind her who was kissing her neck.

Nearby a mature German blonde in a short denim skirt and a pair of long black leather boots was gyrating in front of the guy she was with. She wore a large collection of heavy jewelry round her neck but otherwise she was topless. She bent over the bar stool next to me to show off her bum to her partner. As she did so she turned her head towards me and reached out her hand towards mine. I put my hand into hers and she pulled it to her mouth, licking and sucking my forefinger. I moved closer as she sucked another finger into her mouth. I ran my other hand through her hair and down her backbone.

Her partner was lowering his pants to fuck her from behind. His cock stood rigidly alert as he held her butt cheeks in his hands and parted her pussy with his thumbs. I looked at him with a friendly smile, and with my free hand I gave him an even friendlier wank. Then he plunged into her. She gasped, and as she opened her mouth I withdrew my fingers and wiped her saliva across her face.

As my hand passed over her mouth she spat into the palm. I was shocked but then she looked up at me and smiled. "Mehr," she said. My face obviously showed I hadn't understood. "More," she said in English.

I willingly obliged, rubbing my palm across her face and streaking it with spit. "Mehr," she said again.

"If you insist," I said. "Try some of mine." This time I spat into my own hand and rubbed it down her forehead and nose. She took hold of my hand and, smiling up at me again, licked the remains of my saliva from it. On reflection it seems unusual that anyone would like that sort of thing. But at the time it didn't seem unusual at all. It did nothing for me, but since it turned her on I was happy to oblige.

I looked around for Dan and saw him on the dance floor with Jon and Karen. They weren't doing much dancing, but Karen was happily sandwiched between the two guys as they explored her body. She was grinding her pussy against Dan's crotch as Jon was pushing a couple of fingers into her from behind. I wasn't sure which hole he was finger-fucking but she seemed to be enjoying it so what the heck.

Turning back to my new-found German friend, I leaned over to kiss her. It wasn't easy in my incredibly tight skirt (I was starting to hope that it wouldn't be long before Dan tore it from my body). Uschi (that was her name, she told me later) and I kissed on the mouth, our tongues almost twining round each other and saliva running down our chins. I licked saliva all over Uschi's face, which she definitely appreciated, before turning my attention to her partner who was pounding her from behind.

I licked my way down Uschi's spine to the crack of her bum. With my head resting on her back, I turned my face up to her partner who was pumping his cock into her pussy. I smiled up at him and licked my lips as he glanced at me. A moment later his cock was out of Uschi's pussy and in his hand as he wanked it a few inches from my face. Instinctively I looked for Dan, as if to seek his approval. He was still on the dance floor with our friends, but now Jon was openly fucking Karen from behind as she bent forwards to give my husband a blowjob. Dan was looking my way as Karen was busy cramming as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

Dan smiled at me and waved. "Enjoy," he shouted above the music.

"Nice to know he doesn't mind," I thought, turning my face back to Uschi's partner just as he unleashed a torrent of cum straight at me. Quick as a flash I opened my mouth wide and the first two loads went straight inside. The rest splashed on my nose and cheeks. Though the final jerk-full hit my tongue, my mouth was already so full that cum was dribbling down my chin. I knew I had no time to waste because Uschi with the saliva-covered face was waiting for a hard-core facial coating.

Uschi turned her face to mine and opened her mouth. She said something to me that I didn't understand, but I was fairly sure what she wanted. I spat her partner's cum into her waiting mouth and followed it with an open-mouthed kiss that spread the sloppy white stuff all over her face. From her movements I realized that he partner was fucking her again, and from her breathing I realized she was about to cum. We kissed wildly, our cum-covered faces slippery and sticky at the same time. We were still kissing as she came, licking cum from my chin as her body tensed and shuddered several times and then relaxed.

Uschi smiled, straightened up, gave me a friendly kiss on the lips, said thanks, introduced me to her partner Dieter, and suggested me meet again same time same place on Sunday. Dan came over to say hello, leaving George to take his place in Karen's mouth, and as we talked I knew that another friendship had been made that was likely to lead to a lot more wild experiences in the future.

12