Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 16

Story Info
Flash photography takes on a new meaning.
4.5k words
4.6
48.2k
14

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section which has a reputation as a place where swingers come to have fun after the family holiday season has finished. We've described many of our holiday experiences in past chapters of this series. In chapter 15 we described the wild time we had on the Friday night of the first week of our holiday. At the end of the evening we met Julia and Keith who came from the UK like us. Here's what happened on the Saturday morning (the eighth day of our holiday) when our new friends joined us for a sightseeing trip with a difference.

Although we had arranged to meet Keith and Julia at 10:00 on Saturday morning, it was closer to 10:30 by the time we got there. Luckily they were late too and came rushing up just as we arrived. Mandy wasn't wearing much, of course, and fortunately neither was Julia. Mandy was bra-less under her thin black croptop and was similarly knickerless under her short black skirt. Julia was wearing a red boob-tube over a black bra with a cheek-skimming denim miniskirt.

The Renault Clio was a two-door model so I folded down the driver's seat so the two women could clamber into the back. Mandy went first, bending low to get into the small car.

"Wow, no knickers?" Julia exclaimed.

"No knickers," replied Mandy, settling herself into the back seat with her skirt round the top of her thighs. "I decided there's no point wearing knickers on a nudist holiday"

"Not even to go out of the resort?" Julia asked.

"No," said Mandy, "my skirt covers me – more or less. And anyway Dan likes me to flash my pussy for him wherever we are."

"Well if you're not wearing any, I won't bother either. I'm sure Keith won't mind," Julia laughed.

"I sure won't," Keith said as Julia lifted her skirt, hooked her thumbs into the sides of a red lace thong and pulled it down to her ankles.

"Look after this for me please, Dan," she said, handing me the thong.

"I'll keep it close to my heart," I said and then put it in the pocket of my shorts.

"Looks like you're keeping it next to your cock," Mandy said and everyone burst out laughing.

Since Julia's skirt was even shorter than Mandy's I got a beautiful view of Julia's bum and pussy as she climbed into the back seat and sat down next to Mandy. Her hand went straight to Mandy's leg, and Mandy's hand went to hers.

"Make sure you keep your eyes on the road, Dan," Mandy said. "If you drive safely we'll give you a reward tonight."

Keith and I got in and we set off in the direction of Béziers – or at least we should have done. I took a couple of wrong turns but we soon noticed where we'd gone wrong and eventually found the autoroute. We headed in the direction of Spain and got off after about 30 kilometres as soon as Béziers was signposted.

"Oh, are we there already?" Julia asked. "I was just starting to enjoy the ride."

Keith turned round. Julia and Mandy were kissing, boobs bared, and each was fingering the other's pussy. From somewhere, Keith produced a small digital camera. "Smile girls," he said.

I heard the two of them giggle as the camera clicked a couple of times. "I think I'll send that to an exhibitionist website," he said, which made the giggles turn to shrieks of laughter.

On a Saturday morning, the provincial town of Béziers was busy. There was a market in full swing and it wasn't easy to find a spare place in the multi-level car park underneath the market square. Fortunately we found a space eventually. Keith and I got out of the car and then watched with pleasure as our women attempted to scramble out of the rear seat and over the folded backs of the front seats with their skirts round their waists and with their pussies on show.

"Don't bother helping us out of the car," Mandy commented with more than a little sarcasm. "Just stand there and ogle our pussies while we struggle out of this sardine can."

"Sorry," Keith and I apologized in unison as we both held out our hands to help our partners.

"Thanks," Mandy said as she held on to my arms and clambered out. "If you want me to be a slut, you might try to be a gentleman from time to time," she added.

"Thanks Keith," said Julia as she pulled her tiny skirt down over her bum. I noticed she'd left her bra on the back seat of the car. "Actually we were enjoying ourselves in the back of there. Here, lick these," she said, putting two fingers to his lips. Keith did as he was told.

"Mm, tastes good," he said. "I love the taste of pussy," he told me.

"That's the taste of Mandy's pussy," Julia said, "but since you've both annoyed her I'm not sure she'll be letting anyone else taste it but me."

"If Dan buys me a nice present from Béziers, maybe I'll mellow," Mandy said. "Then you can all have a taste of my pussy."

"And if I get a nice present from Keith, maybe Mandy and I will do a dance for you both tonight at the Melrose," Julia said.

"Oh yes," Mandy answered her, "we can strip each other in front of everyone at the Melrose and then we can lick each other's pussies while they watch us in one of the clubs – but only if we get nice presents."

As we couldn't find a lift we made our way out of the underground car park by means of several flights of concrete steps. Mandy and Julia went on ahead so Keith and I got a good view of two naked bums under two very short skirts. At the top of the first flight of steps Julia paused and pulled her skirt up above her bum.

"Want to take some more photos, Keith?" she asked. Not surprisingly, Keith did want to and soon took a couple of shots as she wiggled her naked backside at him.

"Oh take one of me too," Mandy pleaded and, skirt raised, presented her bare bum at the side of Julia's. Keith was happy to oblige.

"Now boobs please," Keith said and the two women turned round to face us and pulled their tops us. He was photographing the picturesque sight of four boobs and two pussies when we heard some people coming and our exhibitionist partners felt obliged to cover themselves up again.

"More later," Keith suggested.

"You'll have to wait and see," Julia answered. "We're going sightseeing," she said.

"And shopping," Mandy was quick to add. "But we don't mind if you guys stick around with us. Maybe we'll feel in the mood for some more flashing later."

We exited the car park and followed the wiggling bums of Mandy and Julia who walked ahead of us through the open-air market.

"You know that in the car you mentioned sending photos to an exhibitionist website," I said to Keith as we walked along. "Well, have you ever done that?" I asked.

"You mean have I ever posted photos of Julia on an exhibitionist website? Of course I have," he answered. "Haven't you done that with photos of Mandy?"

I admitted I hadn't. "I've taken plenty of photos of her," I told him. "You know, posing in sexy clothes, topless on the beach, naked with her legs wide open and a vibrator in her pussy, and even with my cum on her face. But I've never shown them to anyone else. I don't think Mandy would like that."

"You never know," Keith said. "Julia was shy about it at first but now she deliberately flashes for me so I can photograph her and put the pictures on the web. If we stop for a drink somewhere, I'll raise the subject with her. Maybe she'll persuade Mandy to try it."

We looked around the market together but apart from taking a picture of neatly-stacked rows of vegetables, Keith had no chance to exercise his photographic skills. Mandy didn't object when I put my arm round her, or even when I put my hand up her skirt and bared her bum for a moment or two as we strolled along, so I guessed she was not too angry with me. She and Julia seemed to get on well together. They both seemed to enjoy exhibitionism, and doing it together seemed to give them an extra thrill.

We left the market and walked up some narrow cobbled side streets with some fairly classy looking clothes boutiques. Needless to say, Mandy and Julia had a look inside several of them though they didn't find anything appropriate for us to buy them. When we reached an underwear shop, however, it was a different story. Mandy and Julia disappeared into the changing room with a variety of expensive creations while Keith and I waited outside listening to their "oohs", "aahs", shrieks and giggles. Eventually they emerged and presented the sales assistant with a vivid red basque for Mandy and a vivid blue bra and g-string for Julia. The sales assistant in turn presented Keith and me with bills that made a hefty dent in our credit card accounts.

"Don't worry darling," Mandy said to me as she saw me frowning at the price. "It's one of the best French makes. It looks fantastic on, and I promise I won't hide it under lots of clothes – even when we're back home in England."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you in it," I said, smiling generously as I tucked my credit card back into my wallet.

"Thanks for the gifts, guys," Julia put in. "I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Mandy and I are going to wear them for you when we meet up back in England in a couple of weeks. But now I fancy a bit of flashing. Come on."

"What about a stopping for a drink when we find a café?" Keith asked. We all agreed that was a good idea and. We walked up the cobbled street for a while and came out in a square shaded by ancient chestnut trees. Also looming over the square were the high stone walls of the ancient cathedral. A small café had some tables and chairs under the shade of the trees so we sat down and ordered beer for the guys and mineral water for the girls.

"Here's to a holiday full of flashing," Keith said as we raised our glasses to each other.

"I'll second that," I said.

"Sure thing," said Julia.

"Yes, why not?" added Mandy.

"I was telling Dan that you like flashing so I can take photos of you," Keith said to Julia.

"I like flashing, full stop," Julia replied, "but of course it's even more exciting when you take photos and I know what you're going to do with them."

"Why, what does he do with them?" Mandy asked.

"He puts them – or at least the best ones – on the Internet. He posts them on an exhibitionist website."

"And you don't mind?" Mandy asked wide-eyed.

"No, of course not," was Julia's reply. "It gets me turned on to think that total strangers might masturbate while looking at my photos. They reckon that both women and men look at amateur exhibitionism sites. I've even rubbed myself looking at pictures of other women."

"Has Dan ever posted photos of you on the web?" Keith asked Mandy.

It was a rather direct question, I thought, and I wasn't sure how Mandy would react.

"Mandy and I have had erotic photo sessions at home, of course," I said. "And yesterday we went to Agde and we met some Swedish friends and I took photos of Mandy and Karen and we all looked at them afterwards. But before that I'd never shown anyone the photos I've taken of Mandy."

"Haven't you?" Mandy asked. "I really thought you might have done. Once after you'd taken some at home, I showed them to my sister. And she showed me some that her boyfriend had taken of her. We had a great time talking about what you guys like to see us do. In fact we already agreed we'll let her boyfriend and you photograph us together one day. I guess that taking photos of a lesbian act between sisters will get you both so horny you'll give us a fuck worth remembering."

I was astonished. Delighted, but astonished that my wife was already making plans to do something I'd always fantasized about.

"If I take some pictures of you and Julia flashing, do you mind if I post them on the web?" Keith asked my wife.

"Well I suppose not," Mandy answered. "If Julia gets off on it, maybe I will too. And after all, we are on holiday. I've been trying lots of new experiences so far in Cap d'Agde. I might as well try a few more."

And that was that. Now I was going to see pictures of my wife showing her tits and pussy on a website. I'd often fantasized about that too and, with hardly any persuasion, she'd just agreed.

"So let's get started," Mandy said as she finished her drink, parted her legs, and pulled up the front of her skirt to give her pussy an airing. She turned her seat slightly sideways and Keith moved a few feet away so he could get a good view in his viewfinder. I paid the bill for the drinks as Keith took pictures of Mandy and Julia fooling around with their hemlines, totally unconcerned about the presence of the waiter. And then we moved on.

We walked around the courtyard of the ancient cathedral, had a peep inside where it was surprisingly cool compared with the heat outside, and then made for a small grassy area and a wall that overlooked the Canal du Midi – the waterway that stretches from the Mediterranean to Toulouse. We leaned on the wall watching a brightly painted barge making its slow way along the canal. A young guy in jeans, stripped to the waist, was standing on the deck, his tanned skin taut upon his muscular chest. He seemed to be looking up at where we were.

"Let's wave," said Julia to Mandy as she stripped off her red boob-tube and waved it in the air. Mandy shrieked with laughter, removing her black croptop and waving that too.

She shouted "Yoohoo" and made other shrill noises as the guy waved back. Julia cupped her boobs in her hands and wiggled them at him, so Mandy did the same.

I then realized that Keith was taking photos of them as they behaved like sluts for the sake of it. "Some good shots here," he said. "Take your skirts off too."

Without a word, Julia unzipped her skirt, let it fall to the floor, then picked it up and waved that too. Not wanting to be left behind, Mandy did the same. Admittedly there was no one else around this part of the cathedral, but it was still an amazing sight – our two women totally naked waving their skirts and tops in the air for no reason other than to be exhibitionists.

"This is Mandy," Julia yelled to the guy on the barge, who had now been joined by a couple of others who had emerged from the cabin. Julia pointed at my wife. "She's called Mandy," she shouted.

"And this is Julia," Mandy called at the top of her voice, pointing at Julia then putting her arm round her to kiss her. Keith was still taking pictures.

By now the three guys on the deck of the barge had been joined by a young woman in a little black thong and nothing else. "Hell, she must be having a good time with three of them," Julia said.

Mandy was still waving. "Cap d'Agde, Melrose Bar, tonight – ce soir," she called to the barge crew. "We're going to dance – danser ce soir, Melrose Bar," she shouted. "Join us."

The three guys waved back but then the girl led one of them by the hand back to the cabin, and another followed. The original guy still stood on the deck, tanned in the sunshine. "Ce soir, Melrose," he shouted as the barge chugged round a bend in the canal and slipped out of view.

"Maybe you should put your clothes on again," Keith said. A couple of about our age were standing not far away watching us, obviously wondering what all the shouting was about. It didn't take Mandy and Julia more than a few seconds to slip into their clothes, and then we strolled off as if what they'd done was the most normal thing in the world.

As we walked away the other couple went over to the wall and peered over at the view of the canal. I looked back a few seconds later to see the guy's hand going up the back of his partner's skirt. Then I turned away and followed my wife and our friends out of the cathedral grounds and down the narrow cobbled street back to the market square.

And the flashing continued. In crowded places, Keith and his camera had to make do with a couple of skirts flipped up at the back as Julie and Mandy strolled along showing their butt cheeks, or deliberately bent over to examine a cabbage on a market stall or some shoes in a shop window – with the same butt-flashing effect. In places where there weren't so many people around Keith got some pictures of boobs being flashed. And twice in narrow streets where we were alone, Mandy and Julia stepped out of the skirts and pulled off their tops so he could photograph their naked bodies. By the time we got back to the car his memory card was filling up nicely.

As Mandy got into the back of the little Renault again, I made sure I offered her my hand to help. "Thanks Dan," she said as she flopped into her seat.

Julia got into the seat beside Mandy. "Pass me one of those big bottles of mineral water," Julia said. Keith pulled the wrapping off the six-pack of one-litre plastic bottles of mineral water that he'd bought just before we got back to the car park.

"I'll have one too, please," said Mandy. "I'm really thirsty."

We set off out of the car park and I amazingly found our way back to the autoroute without too much trouble. I stopped at the barrier for the toll ticket but then, still not being used to the car, I let up the clutch too fast as I set off – just as Mandy was having a drink from her oversized bottle of water. The water splashed down her chin and over her chest. "Watch out," she said, "I'm getting wet."

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh, never mind," she answered. "In this heat it's actually quite refreshing."

"Well have some more then," put in Julia, unscrewing her own bottle and deliberately pouring some of the water on Mandy's black croptop. Mandy screamed, and poured some of her water onto Julia's red boob-tube.

As I accelerated up the slip-road onto the motorway, the back seat was the scene of a water battle as Julia and Mandy did their best to wet each other through to the sound of high-pitched shrieks and laughter. I only caught a glimpse of it in the rear-view mirror, but Keith had turned round as far as her could and was busy taking pictures with his digital camera.

"You've completely wet me through," Julia said, pulling her boob-tube over her head and throwing it at Mandy. She'd removed her bra earlier on the way to Béziers so now she was topless as we drove down the motorway. But the stripping didn't stop there.

"And I'm drenched too," said Mandy, pulling off her dripping croptop and throwing it at Julia. Keith was still taking photos.

"Now, now, girls. Calm down please," I said, as I drove along at 120 kilometers an hour.

And at that, there was a shriek of "You started it with your lousy driving" and Mandy's sodden croptop flew over the seat and landed in my lap – to be followed by Julia's boob-tube.

"Don't you want these?" I asked as I held up one of the soaked items.

"We can't wear those, they're wet through," said Julia.

"You might as well get rid of them," Mandy added. My wife and I were obviously thinking alike.

We were just coming up to the pull-in of a picnic area – one of those places you get on French highways that isn't a service area with restaurants and petrol but instead has benches to sit on, and tables where you can have a picnic. I turned into the slip-road, roared up to a rubbish bin, got out of the car and dumped the two sodden tops into it, got back in the car and then roared off again.

"What have you done with my top?" Julia asked.

"I thought you didn't need it," I answered.

"That's right, you both said you didn't want them," Keith joined in.

"That's right," Mandy said. "We don't need them. If they were still in the car we might have been tempted to put them on again, but now we can't. Exciting, isn't it Julia?"

"I'm not sure," answered Julia.

"Yes it is," said Mandy. "We're both exhibitionists. And today you've helped me understand that it's even more exciting when loads of guys are going to see our photos on the Internet. So now I'm showing you that another way to make exhibitionism exciting is to make sure you have no way out. A Dutch friend taught me how to be Dan's slut – to promise him in advance that I'll do everything he tells me, and then do it without question, whatever he says. Now Dan's decided we shouldn't wear our tops again. I hope you don't mind if Julia's topless for the rest of the journey, Keith."

12