Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 17

Story Info
It’s Saturday night and the party continues.
10.3k words
4.66
60.5k
21

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Dan and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section which seems to attract swingers from all over Europe. Of course, you can go there and not be a swinger, but we thought it would be a pity not to join in, so we did. I've always been broadminded, but if I still had any inhibitions I certainly lost them all on that holiday. Dan and I have been writing down our holiday experiences because it turns us on to think about them again -- and we hope that you enjoy them too. Here's what happened in the afternoon and evening of the eighth day of our holiday.

Dan and I had spent the morning visiting the town of Béziers with our new friends Julia and Keith. Béziers is an ancient town and I'd even read in a guidebook that the population was massacred 800 years ago because their religious beliefs didn't fit with what the church expected. I guess all the flashing that Julia and I had done that morning (which we described in chapter 16 of this series) wouldn't fit with what the church expected too. Still, it was great fun.

After doing lesbian groping in the back of the car, flashing our tits and pussies in the streets of a busy town, strolling topless into a shopping centre, then sharing each other's partners (and their cum) -- and getting photographed doing it all -- Julia and I led our two guys down to the beach at about three in the afternoon.

Believe it or not, we weren't especially looking for sex on the beach. We'd all seen it before, though Julia and Kevin hadn't seen as much of it as Dan and I had. We sunbathed together on a fairly empty part of the beach for a couple of hours or so, and all of us seemed to doze off to sleep for a while. I went fast asleep until I woke to the sensation of someone rubbing my pussy. It was Julia. She leaned across me, her breasts on mine and kissed me lightly on the lips as her fingers massaged my clit.

"Where are Dan and Kevin?" I asked as I looked around but couldn't see them. "Oh they've gone to look at some of the action on the swingers' beach," Julia said, pushing her middle finger into me. I opened my legs wider. "Do you like that?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I replied. "Don't you?"

"Yes, of course," she said, pushing her finger deep into me again.

Julia massaged my clit again and I'd just closed my eyes when I felt another female form flop down at the other side of me. "Hi Mandy," said Linda as I opened my eyes. "Looks like you're having fun. Hello, I'm Linda," she said to Julia.

"Linda, this is Julia," I said. "We met last night after we'd left you."

"Pleased to meet you, Julia," Linda said. "I see you're taking advantage of my innocent friend Mandy."

"Innocent?" Julia exclaimed. "So far today she's spent most of her time posing for horny photos."

"Well, next time tell me beforehand and I'll come and pose with you," Linda said.

"How about tonight?" I answered. "Julia and I are planning to strip for the guys at the Montrose bar. We can't take photos there, but afterwards ..."

My voice trailed off as Julia added excitedly: "Afterwards we can all have a little orgy and my partner Keith will take photos of us and post them on the Internet."

"That sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday evening," Linda said. "I hope the orgy won't be too little though. I haven't had any cock since last night."

"I'm sure we'll find as much cock as we want," I told her. "I don't think there's a shortage round here."

We all laughed. We played around a bit with each others' breasts and pussies. And then we decided to go and find our partners.

Linda's partner Jim had found Dan and Keith. The three of them were standing with a group of other voyeurs as two couples indulged in some sixty-nine sucking, and then changed partners and indulged some more. There was a mild applause as the two guys came in their partners' mouths almost simultaneously.

We led our guys to where a group was forming round another blowjob. A woman with long dark hair was on all fours tonguing her man who knelt in the sand. She pulled off him and he wanked briefly then came, shooting his load into his partner's mouth from a full nine inches away. This time the applause was loud and spontaneous as the crowd appreciated his skillful aim.

Another blowjob that started not far away soon resulted in the woman's pussy being licked and massaged. Then the guy put his cock in the pussy and fucked it hard -- first as she lay on her towel, and then with her legs wide apart and her pussy in the air. After various gymnastics, the performance ended when he came in her mouth. She swallowed the cum down. Then she wiped up some drops that had landed on her chest and licked it off her fingers. The couple stood up as the crowd drifted away, and started chatting to another couple who had been watching. One German couple and one French couple spoke in English as they made arrangements to meet later that evening.

As I looked around me I seemed to see nothing but couples touching each other intimately. I watched a couple aged maybe around 30; the woman, tall and blonde, was busy taking her partner's cock deep into her mouth as she massaged his balls. Maybe 10 feet away another couple, aged 40 or so, were doing the same. The younger woman noticed them and said something to her partner. Then she went over to the older couple, introduced herself, and asked if she and her partner could join them and swap. It was all very polite. The older couple were happy to agree so the younger woman called her partner over. He lay next to the older woman who started tonguing his erect cock, while the younger woman went down on the older guy. A few minutes later both men had shot their loads in the women's mouths, the women kissed long and juicily, and the four settled down to mutual stroking.

Once that was over I went to join Linda, Julia and the guys who were watching a slim woman with short grey hair and a very even suntan who was lying with her legs apart as another woman knelt between them and stroked her pussy gently. Beside the woman with short grey hair lay two guys, one on each side of her with their heads at her feet. She lay there masturbating the two cocks as the guys fingered the pussy of the woman who was stroking her.

After that we followed the crowd of voyeurs who formed a circle round two couples who were fucking. The women were sitting astride their guys, riding their cocks. I don't know how long they'd been at it, but I saw them change cocks twice. I was in the front row watching them, and as I watched I leaned back against Dan. As we looked at the free amateur sex show, his arms came round my waist and pulled me against him. I could feel his penis hardening against the crack of my bum. And then his right hand moved down my stomach to stroke my pussy.

It was a really nice feeling to be in my husband's arms as he caressed me. And it was a really sexy feeling to know that 50, 60, 70 or more people could see us as he openly rubbed my naked pussy. And as I looked around me I saw that I was not the only woman getting that kind of attention. One woman just opposite me had two guys rubbing her pussy as she watched the free show.

After the four on the floor had each had their orgasms the crowd started to disperse. I turned round to Dan, bent down and kissed the end of his semi-erect cock. "I love you," I said as I stood up again and kissed him on the mouth.

The voyeurs had now gathered round another open-air fuck session. And so it went on. "Watching all this makes me feel horny again," I said to Linda.

"Me too," she answered, "but maybe we'd better save our guys' energy for this evening."

We watched the action for a while longer but then all six of us returned to where we'd left our towels to build up our tans a bit more. And after that it was time for tea.

On our way back to our apartments, we all stopped off at a small café. Sitting naked on our towels, we chatted about nudity, sex, the wonderful weather, and the ancient buildings we'd seen.

The afternoon was becoming evening and people were starting to appear with clothes on. As I sipped my tea, I watched a young woman walk past pushing a small child in a pushchair. The woman wore a pale green patterned knee-length see-through skirt and a little strappy top. The skirt looked as if it had been bought with a lining, but she had taken it out so you could see her bum clearly.

Another woman went past in nothing special really -- just a little denim miniskirt showing her bum, and a button-up denim jacket that hung unbuttoned to show her naked boobs.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" Keith asked Julia as he drained his coffee cup. "I don't know," she answered. "Not much I expect. I'll go naked if you want."

"Oh no," he said. "You can't go naked in the evening. But please wear something that doesn't cover anything up."

"Well why don't you buy me something to wear," Julia said. "Let's go and look in a few of the clothes shops on our way back to our apartment.

So off they went in search of clothes that would reveal more than they covered, promising to meet us all at the same spot at 8:30.

Back at our apartment, Dan and I both showered, then we lazed around naked for a while. He'd shaved off the stubble of his pubic hair in the shower and now he watched me as I epilated my pussy. His cock grew really hard as he watched me remove every vestige of hair. I lay back on the sofa, grasped my ankles and pulled my legs in the air and wide apart. "Here, fuck me if you want," I said.

"I really want," he said, "but I want to save my spunk for the orgy tonight. I expect we'll be fucking with Jim and Linda and Keith and Julia later on."

"I expect we will," I said. "When couples go out with friends in this place, I think it would be unusual not to have an orgy."

I put on my make-up in the bathroom, then went into the bedroom to get dressed -- if that is what you call putting on a pussy-length fishnet shift and high-heeled shoes.

"How do I look?" I asked Dan as I emerged from the bedroom.

He looked me up and down, obviously savouring the sight of my evenly tanned body through the skintight black fishnet. "You look charming," he said.

"Charming?" I retorted. "Charming is much too conservative. Don't I look like a slut?"

"Well yes," he said, "but you're the most charming slut I've seen -- and since we've been here I've seen quite a few. You're sexy, you're slutty, and you're charming."

"Thank you," I answered. "I'll do my best to be all those things for you tonight."

We left the apartment and set off to the place where we'd arranged to meet our friends. On the way we passed an open-fronted shop selling erotic clothes. A young woman with close-cropped black hair was trying on a dress. She's walked in totally naked so it hardly seemed strange that she should try on a crotch-length transparent blue dress and parade around in it to show her partner -- and everyone else who was passing. Another woman walked into the store and pulled off her tight black microskirt in order to try on a tighter one that was even more micro. She wore no underwear, of course.

Linda and Jim were waiting at the meeting place when we arrived. Linda looked fantastic in a red rubber microskirt, white hold-ups and high red shoes, and with her boobs spilling out of a transparent frilly white blouse knotted at the waist. Linda and I kissed each other on the cheeks in the French way, and I kissed Jim too. We'd had so much sex this week that I hardly noticed that Jim's hand groped my bum as we kissed -- nor did I take much notice when Dan's hand went inside Linda's blouse as he kissed her.

We were still doing our kissing, groping and feeling when Julia and Keith turned up. "Look what Keith bought me," Julia proudly announced as she approached in a transparent animal-print body stocking with cut-outs for her boobs and pussy. "He wanted me to wear something cheap and trashy so we got this." I didn't say anything but it certainly did look cheap and trashy.

The kissing started again, and this time Keith groped my bum while Dan and Jim made sure that Julia's boobs and pussy got plenty of attention.

There was a small Chinese restaurant on the edge of the pedestrian area not far away so we decided to eat there. We chose a table outside so we could watch people going by. There were a couple of other restaurants nearby, as well as an erotic clothes shop and the entrance to a cocktail bar, so we weren't short of passers-by to look at.

For instance, there was this buxom young woman in a tight-fitting black see-through dress with horizontal lace panels around her breasts, waist and bum -- and naturally she was without underwear. She and her partner were talking to another couple, and the other woman was in black leather chaps, a tiny thong and studded bustier that pushed her boobs up and out so her nipples were on show.

I watched a young woman pass close to us in a black dress that consisted of a strip of material that passed round the back of her neck so that two narrow panels hung down the front and more or less (less rather than more) covered her breasts. The panels were joined to a brief skirt that started way below her navel and ended at pussy level. She had nothing at the back except for the skirt which showed the top of her bum crack (and the tattoo above it) and the bottom of her bum cheeks. And this was with thigh boots.

The young woman wandered into the clothes shop with her partner and tried on a few outfits. Since there was no changing room she did this in full view of everyone. When she finally left the store she was wearing a glittery bead outfit consisting of a tiny bikini top and a skirt no longer than what she had before -- maybe 6 to 8 inches -- but this was just a beaded band on her hips with a fringe of beads hanging from it. And she wasn't one to spoil the ensemble by wearing anything underneath.

As we ate our meal (which I must say was not very thrilling), three German couples came into the restaurant and sat near us. They were in their forties with fairly ample figures, but the women were dressed pretty slutty. One had on a red see-through dress that didn't cover her bum when she sat down -- with a tiny red thong under it. Another was in a black net top with her nipples poking through the net, a leather miniskirt and hold-up stockings showing. The third had on a really awful orange see-through lace top with a too-tight black lace see-through skirt over her cellulite, and with suspenders and seamed stockings.

They seemed a crude and noisy bunch. They talked twice as loud as was necessary, the guys kept feeling the women's tits across the table, the only woman in a thong took it off and stood up to show her pierced clit to her friends, and in the middle of their meal the woman in black net took her top off and dipped one boob in her sweet-and-sour so the others -- guys and women -- could have a lick. I thought their behaviour was really common. Admittedly Julia, Linda and I each had our tits and pussies on show, but our table manners were impeccable. We certainly didn't dip our tits in our food. The next day we saw the same three couples on the beach fucking and sucking each other randomly.

After our meal, and a good deal of rosé, we strolled around a while looking at all the other exhibitionists just as they looked at us. My fishnet dress was barely crotch-length anyway, but as Dan walked along with his arm round me he made sure the hem stayed way above my pussy. I really enjoyed walking around like that with him.

When we finally reached the Montrose bar the wine was blotting out any inhibitions I might have left after a week of Cap d'Agde debauchery. When Julia said "Come on girls, let's dance" I scrambled clumsily up onto the bar and then collapsed on my back with my legs wide open and started laughing. Julia and Linda climbed up with me and, teetering on their high heels, somehow dragged me to my feet so I could teeter on mine.

A couple of women were already dancing on one of the platforms at the other side of the bar. They must have been amateurs like us because they were laughing and giggling as they stroked each other's boobs and lifted their skirts to show their private bits to the crowd. We were soon doing the same.

I didn't bother taking my dress off. The body-hugging fishnet rode up over my hips as I gyrated to the music so it showed my pussy anyway. Julia's body-stocking was see-through and had cut-outs so her boobs hung out and her pussy got plenty of fresh air. Linda was the only one who did any stripping. She pulled her red rubber skirt up over her bum, where it stayed -- like mine -- all the time she was on the bar, but she untied the knot that fastened her transparent blouse and threw the garment to Jim to take care of it for her.

It was great to be so openly erotic in public. My pussy was so hot and I felt really horny as the crowd cheered us. And then as I wiggled my bum and shook my boobs, Julia shouted "Hey look, Mandy" to me and pointed to a guy drinking beer from a bottle just a few feet away. He was watching us intently, and as my eyes met his I realized I'd seen him before. "Mandy, Julia," he shouted.

"Oh my god," I shrieked to Julia. "It's the guy off the barge at Béziers."

"And he's got his friends with him," she shrieked back. Sure enough, standing next to him were the other two guys and the girl we'd seen on the barge too. Tonight, in silver hotpants and a red-and-black bustier with the bra cups removed, she was moving to the music, alternately rubbing her butt and her boobs against first one of the guys and then the other.

"That'll teach me to strip for strangers," I thought as I remembered how Julia and I had waved our tops and skirts at the guy on the barge that morning and invited him to join us tonight.

He was quite good-looking, and the other two guys were not bad either. And the girl who was with them had an air of being liberal about her sexual tastes. I was transfixed, fantasizing about having lesbian sex with her as the guys fucked us both. My mind was so full of lust that I hardly noticed when Julia pulled my dress over my head and threw it to Dan.

For the next five minutes, naked apart from my stilettos, I danced for my guy off the barge, and I danced for the girl in silver hotpants, and I danced for her two boyfriends, and I danced for Julia and Linda, and for Kevin and Jim, and I danced for Dan -- as sexily, and as sluttily, and as charmingly as I could. And when I got down off the bar into Dan's waiting arms, I was ready for just about any kind of sex with any of them.

And it wasn't long before I got it. But first we had another couple of drinks at the Montrose and got chatting with our new friends from the barge at Béziers. It wasn't very easy to chat since none of them spoke very good English -- but somehow we managed. Yves -- that was the dark-haired guy that Julia and I had seen on the barge first and who we both fancied -- as did Linda once she'd met him -- had given up a job in an airplane factory in Toulouse and now lived on a barge on the Canal du Midi and was writing a novel about the area in the Middle Ages.

Yves watched me as I struggled into my dress again. The perspiration on my skin made it difficult to pull the tight fishnet sheath over my body. It was barely pussy-length but I pulled it down as far as it would go. Yves smiled at me. "Une jolie robe," he said. "Thanks," I said. "I'm glad you like it. Though maybe it looks better like this. What do you think?" I asked, pulling the dress up slightly at the waist so that the hem rose a couple of inches above my tanned pussy. "Oui, beaucoup better," was his answer. I thought afterwards how tarty that was of me, but on reflection, in the swinging atmosphere of Cap d'Agde, showing my pussy to a guy I fancied was quite normal really.