Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 18

Story Info
Mandy shows her lesbian side as Dan tries a teen.
7.7k words
4.61
71k
22

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in the south of France in September last year. We stayed in the naturist section of Cap d'Agde which attracts swingers from all over Europe. We weren't swingers before we went there but, with so many opportunities for exhibitionism, for sharing partners, and for having multiple partners, we found it too hard to resist. Well actually, we didn't try to resist. One of the reasons we went to that place was to try out the wild lifestyle. And it was great. Mandy and I have been writing down our holiday experiences because it turns us on to think about them again -- and we hope that you enjoy them too. Here's what happened in the afternoon of the ninth day of our holiday.

In this story we recount some conversations with Mandy's friend Sophie, with Sophie's younger sister Sylvie, and with Sylvie's boyfriend Laurent, who are all French. While Sophie has studied in London and speaks very good English, Sylvie often makes grammatical mistakes and includes French-style expressions in her sentences, and Laurent's English is very basic indeed. While we have been as true as possible to what Sylvie and Laurent said, we have corrected the mistakes and changed some sentences around so that they are easier to understand.

After our swinging Saturday night out (that's described in chapter 17) we didn't get back to our apartment till 4 o'clock on Sunday morning. And it wasn't till after mid-day that we woke.

I got out of bed and went to the bakery to get some bread and croissants -- and a jar of strawberry jam to put on them. At least in a nudist resort you don't have to bother getting dressed when you get out of bed. I strolled around for a while enjoying the warm sunshine, looking at the naked women, and feeling pleased that the size of my cock compared well with that of other guys.

I thought about the previous night and how Mandy and her friends had been more exhibitionistic than I ever could have imagined before we came here. And I re-lived in my mind how a bunch of us guys had gangbanged Céline because she told us that she wanted to be gangbanged. "These women need no persuading," I said to myself. "They come here for sex and they tell you how they want it." Obviously that's a generalization, but from my experience it applied to a lot of the women I'd seen in the swingers clubs and gangbang discos.

I was waiting in the queue at the bakery admiring the tanned bum of the woman in front of me when someone touched me on my bare shoulder. I turned round to see Simone. "Bonjour Dan," she said, and leaned forward to kiss me on each cheek, her boobs rubbing against me as she did so. And after the greeting was over she didn't move away but stood close up against me with her hand on my shoulder and her right breast brushing my chest.

"This is unbelievable," I thought to myself. "This woman is kissing me and we're in a bakery queue and her naked boobs are rubbing against me and she thinks nothing of it." I put my left arm round her and stroked her bum with my hand. Simone smiled at me, moved closer still and let her hand slide from my shoulder to trace its way down my backbone. Then she kissed me on the lips.

As-tu bien dormi?" Simone asked, and then explained "You sleep well?"

"Yes thanks," I said. "I just came to buy some croissants for breakfast."

"Ah oui," she replied. "Need to eat well. Gangbangs take a lot of energy. Merci for my orgasm last night. It was great fun."

I could hardly believe my ears. Here I was waiting to buy some bread and the woman behind me in the queue was openly thanking me for fucking her (and spanking her) the night before. (That, and a lot more, was described in chapter 17.)

Our bodies parted as I turned to the girl behind the counter to ask for a baguette and four croissants but I could still feel Simone's nipples distinctly rubbing along my back.

Once I'd got my bread and jam, plus a couple of small lemon tarts that took my fancy, Simone and I said goodbye -- or, rather, "au revoir".

"Hope to see you for more fucking," she said, kissing me on the cheeks again.

"I'm looking forward to it," I replied, not sure quite what to say.

"Give Mandy a kiss from me," she called after me as I left the bakery.

As I walked back to our apartment my mind started thinking about spending another evening of free-for-all sex with Simone and Marc -- and anyone else who might happen to be around -- and my cock started to stiffen.

"You look pleased with yourself," Mandy said, looking at my semi-erect cock as I walked in with our late breakfast.

"Oh that? I happened to bump into Simone at the bakery and we were talking about gangbangs."

"Well I guess it's a common interest, so why not?" Mandy commented. "She made you quite hard, didn't she? Shall I suck you off?"

"No thanks." I said. "I'm still tired from last night's exertions. I think I'll take a day off."

Mandy took the long thin baguette in her hands and bit the crusty end off it. "Am I hearing you right, Dan?" she asked with her mouth full of fresh bread. "You don't want any sex today? Not even a blowjob? Not even if I get Simone to join us and we'll do it to you together?"

"Not even then," I answered, spreading some rather runny jam on a limp croissant. "We've had so much sex in the past week that I'm running out of energy. I just need to charge up my batteries."

"Well if you don't want sex, I'd better charge up some batteries too -- those in my vibrator," Mandy said laughing.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't want to let you down. I just feel like having a day of rest. It is Sunday after all."

"Yes, you're right, it's Sunday," Mandy answered. "Would you like to go to church?"

"That's not what I meant," I told her. "It's just that, for the first time in my life, I think I'd like to have a rest from sex. We've had so much sex so far this holiday that now I feel like having a holiday from sex -- just for one day."

"OK fine," she said. "Do I have to take a holiday from sex too?"

"Not at all," I said. "We can do our usual things, we'll go to the beach this afternoon and to the clubs this evening, and if you want to join in what's happening then I want you to enjoy yourself. But for today I'll just be a voyeur."

"Oh well that's all right then," Mandy answered. "I'll be my exhibitionistic self, and you can be a voyeur. And if you do happen to feel like wanking while you're watching me, I won't mind a bit. By the way, I've arranged to meet Sophie on the beach later this afternoon."

"Who's Sophie?" I asked.

"She's the barmaid from the Pyramid club -- the place where we went on Tuesday night," Mandy explained. "I was chatting to her while you were fucking Sandrine -- you know, the one you fucked before you fucked Sarah. Sophie speaks very good English. She gave me her phone number so I called her and we arranged to meet near the swingers' beach this afternoon. I thought it would be a nice surprise for you."

"I'm not sure I've got enough energy," I said.

"Oh I don't mean you have to have sex with her -- unless you feel like it, of course. We both fancy each other so we thought we'd put on a little lesbian show for you -- and for any voyeurs who might be around."

"You know there'll be a lot of them around," I said.

"That's what Sophie and I are hoping," Mandy answered. "It should be fun."

And with that we changed the subject to discuss where we might visit during the rest of our time in the south of France. After we'd finished our afternoon breakfast, we both had another nap. Then at around 4 0'clock, Mandy put on some eye-shadow, eye-liner and lipstick, her wedge-heeled sandals and a tiny net wrap round her waist, and we set off for the beach to see what the day -- or at least what was left of it -- would bring.

When we got to the beach, Mandy removed her sandals and carried them as we walked along the water's edge all the way to the area where the swingers and exhibitionists were gathered.

It was already late and the action was starting. There were lots of people in the crowded area as we strolled around looking for Sophie. At a rough estimate there were maybe 30 or 40 cocks being sucked and a similar number of pussies being stroked. I'm still amazed at what goes on routinely in that packed area of the beach.

For instance, we saw the six overweight Germans who had been in the restaurant where we'd eaten the night before (that was in chapter 17). After masturbating their partners the three women started fondling and kissing each other. One man stroked two women while the other woman was shared between the two other guys. I didn't watch for long because I didn't find the large amount of flab very appealing. Still, when it comes to public sex, I guess there's no rule that says it's limited to the young and beautiful. I looked around to see whatever else was happening. It was hard to keep track of all the mutual wanking, sucking and fucking.

A group of voyeurs was forming not far away so I led Mandy by the hand to join them and watch whatever they were watching. A pale woman with short dark hair with a blonde streak at the front was being shafted standing up by a black guy. He was pumping her hard from behind and she was making suitable "mehr, noch mehr" ("more, some more") noises in German as she kept her balance by holding on to random people who were watching.

We joined the crowd of voyeurs as they drew closer to her. As the woman stood there being fucked, hands reached out to stroke her breasts and to massage her pubic area -- a very public pubic area, so it seemed, in view of the cock going in and out and the number of strangers' hands exploring her. She clearly didn't mind, and in fact she seemed turned on by it. She reached out to two voyeurs' dicks -- the most erect ones within reach -- and started wanking them, though it wasn't easy since her body was shaking with the pounding her pussy was getting.

The crowd of maybe 30 or so voyeurs (male and female) closed in around her, and there were hands touching just about every bit of her body. She had her orgasm with a long groan as the black cock pistoned into her, as 10 or more hands of various genders stroked her, and as she wanked a cock in each hand. Her orgasm finished, she kissed the black guy in thanks, and said "Merci" to the assembled onlookers. She said a special thanks to the owners of the two cocks she'd been holding, and then she sought out her partner -- a tall blonde guy who led her back to their beach towels. The black guy, his erection wilting, wandered off down the beach alone.

"Well, look at that," I said to Mandy. "I'd assumed that the guy who just fucked that woman was a friend or something, but it looks as if he hardly knows her."

"Since he spoke French and she spoke German and they didn't seem to understand each other, I doubt that they were friends," Mandy answered. "I would say that she just happened to spot him on the beach and took a fancy to some cock of a different hue. And he supplied it."

"Just like that?" I asked.

"Yes, why not?" she replied. "I've heard that some dark-skinned males have a lot of fun here catering to the desires of northern European women."

"And do you fancy some cock of a different hue?" I asked my wife.

"Not at the moment, thank you," she said. "I'm looking for my friend Sophie."

"Let's see what's going on over there first," I said, taking her hand and leading her to where the voyeurs had regrouped. We joined 40 or 50 others around two oversized 40-ish women with two average-sized 40-ish men. The dark-haired woman lay on her back sucking one guy's cock with a ring on the end, while the blonde woman was on all fours licking her friend's pussy with gusto. She in turn was being finger-fucked by the second guy. There was the usual moaning and groaning, and random German expressions such as "Ja weiter" and Bitte mehr", until the first guy pulled from the dark woman's mouth and let his penis ejaculate copiously across her ample boobs and belly. Strangely, he didn't wank his cock at all; after pulling it from the woman's mouth he tweaked his own pierced nipples until the cock jerked its load of its own accord.

The blonde woman's licking had now become more serious and included the insertion of several fingers into the dark-haired woman's pussy.. Soon most of her fist was disappearing inside her friend. It wasn't long before the dark woman orgasmed, the flesh of her ample body rippling with pleasure as the orgasm swept through her.

Next the blonde woman was on her back as her guy plunged his hard cock into her pierced pussy -- 35 times (the crowd counted aloud) until she shuddered with pleasure. Then he withdrew from her pussy, moved to her face and wanked into her mouth. She licked him clean, pushed some stray cum from her chin into her mouth, swallowed hard, and reached for a bottle of Evian mineral water to wash down the afternoon snack.

Next the focus of action moved to two more couples. One couple were maybe in their 30s, the other were certainly in their 60s but both were in great shape. While the younger man lay on his back and his partner impaled her bejeweled pussy on his cock, the older couple looked on -- the guy stroking his cock, the woman rubbing her pussy. The crowd of voyeurs -- about 70% male and 30% female -- had grown to 70 or 80 persons by now. Several of the men were stroking their erect cocks and one or two knelt down in front of the others, quite close to the two couples.

One older man with graying hair knelt just behind where the older woman was lying. She noticed his shadow and turned round to see him jerking his cock just a foot away from her. Her reaction was simple -- she changed position, lay on her back with her legs wide open in front of him. As she rubbed her pussy in front of his cock she encouraged him to come. "Ja, spritz," she said.

She was wearing a decorated gold chain around her waist, and a narrow gold strand passed from it down past her pussy, under her bum, and up to the waist chain again at the back. As she lay there encouraging the guy to shoot his load, she pulled her pussy lips apart and the thin gold strand passed through the glistening pink valley. He came suddenly, squirting his cum onto the sand between her legs.

"Bravo," she said, smiling at him, sat up and kissed him on the cheek, and then turned back to the younger couple who were about to come. The young woman came first, squirming on the rigid length on which she was impaled, and then laughed out loud as she beamed at the assembled audience. Her man came soon afterwards, inside her, and both were rewarded with a spontaneous round of applause. And after that -- would you believe it? -- they both stood up and bowed to their audience, generating another round of loud applause and laughter.

Today among the group of voyeurs there were quite a few women with their partners. Several of them wanked their partners as they watched the action and I found it quite arousing to watch what they were doing.

Watching the show on the front row was a freckled young woman who'd been touring the exhibitionist sex shows on the beach the day before and was now doing so again. In her beige baseball cap and with a black net scarf round her waist, she watched the amateur fuck shows with rapt attention. Her boyfriend followed her from one to another, but it was clear that she was the one taking the most interest. As she watched this last one, leaning back against her boyfriend who stood behind her, her dreamy facial expression belied a pussy on heat. Her right hand was at her shaved public mound, her fingers pressing repeatedly against her clit, while her left hand was behind her back, moving slowly up and down just where her boyfriend's cock would be.

The entire group of voyeurs now moved further along the beach. They seemed to be looking for group action. In one place three couples close to each other started sucking and wanking, though independently of each other. The voyeurs formed a circle around the three blowjobs, enclosing within it another couple who were simply trying to sunbathe. However, as the action of the other three couples got hotter, and some of the voyeurs were openly aroused, the fourth couple got aroused too. Soon onlookers were presented with a sight of four blowjobs simultaneously.

Not far away a woman with short grey-blonde hair was moaning out loud as a guy knelt between her widespread legs and repeatedly rammed three fingers inside her. Judging by the noises she was making, she was enjoying the roughness of his actions.

Then, not far from her, I saw a young woman waving. "Mandy. Hi Mandy," I heard the young woman call out. I didn't recognize her at all. However, Mandy did.

"Sophie," she shouted with surprise. "There you are. It's lovely to see you again."

We made our way past a couple of blowjobs to where Sophie was sitting. Mandy crouched at Sophie's side and they kissed on alternate cheeks. But then, as I was expecting them to move apart, they kissed on the lips too. Next they kissed open-mouthed, their tongues caressing each other for a full minute. Only then did they part.

"Sophie, this is my husband Dan," Mandy said. "We got a bit delayed because we were doing a bit of voyeurism."

"Don't worry about that," Sophie responded. "Most of the people here are voyeurs when they're not being exhibitionists."

"Nice to meet you Dan," Sophie said to me. "I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you on Tuesday at the Pyramid club. I think some woman was giving you a blowjob on the dance floor when Mandy pointed you out to me."

(We described our Tuesday evening adventures at the Pyramid club in chapter 10 of this series.)

"I'm pleased to meet you too," I said to her, settling into a space facing her. There wasn't a lot of room with all the people crowded together of this stretch of the beach. "And haven't I met you somewhere before?" I said to a young couple sitting next to Sophie.

"Yes we met in Agde," the teenage girl said.

"This is my sister Sylvie," Sophie explained, "and this is her boyfriend Laurent. They told me they'd met two couples speaking English, with the women doing a lesbian performance on the park bench where they usually have sex. From their description, I guessed that one of the couples was you." (That was described in chapter 14.)

"So you're the two who saw me having fun with my Danish friend Karen?" Mandy asked.

"Yes," said Sylvie. "I told Sophie about it because I know my big sister likes sex with girls."

"Yes I do, and Mandy and I are going to do it together this afternoon. But I like sex with men too," Sophie added.

"Yes, I know you have boyfriends," Sylvie answered. "I've met some of them, and you've even shared some of them with me when I've stayed with you. But you're 21 already and the biggest gangbang you've had was four guys. I'm only 19 and I've already had a gangbang with six cocks."

"Listen to my sexually experienced little sister," Sophie said to Mandy. "I obviously have some catching up to do."

We all laughed. I was astonished at the openness -- and apparent sexual experience -- of this 19-year-old. Apparently Sylvie was staying with Sophie for a month and had met Laurent, who worked in Agde, at a discotheque. Sophie was sharing a two-roomed apartment with two other girls, so while Sylvie was staying there were four of them in it.

"Doesn't it get crowded?" I asked naively.

"It's always crowded," Sophie said. "But we've got used to it. We knew who we were sharing with before we moved in. We're all about the same size so we agreed to bring the minimum of normal clothes -- just a pair of jeans or a skirt, a t-shirt and one pair of sensible shoes each -- because we spend most of our time naked anyway. We all work in clubs or bars so the rest of our outfits are all erotic. Our only clothes cupboard is full of stuff that's low cut, extremely short, or transparent. In fact, a lot of our stuff is all three. And we have footwear with incredibly high heels. We share it all. I'm the only one who has any underwear because I have a great collection of really sexy expensive stuff that boyfriends have bought for me. One of the girls never wears underwear anyway, and the other has given it up for the summer."