Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 19

Story Info
The girls try on sexy outfits and Dan gets tempted.
5.1k words
4.64
57.9k
18

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Dan and I spent a two-week holiday in the south of France in September last year. We stayed in the nudist section of Cap d'Agde. It's like a town where everyone's naked and it attracts swingers from all over Europe. Before we went there we'd read a bit about the place and I expected the lifestyle to be wild, but not as wild and uninhibited as it turned out to be. We weren't swingers before we arrived but we soon joined in the action. Quite honestly, if you go to the bars and clubs in the evening, it's hard to avoid it. What amazed me was how easily I adapted to what was going on. It all seemed so natural.

Swinging can of course be limited to just a threesome, or to two couples sharing partners. But the clubs of the nudist part of Cap d'Agde give options for much more than that. Within 12 hours of our arrival we'd shared partners with another British couple; but 24 hours later we'd had an orgy with two other couples; and by the end of the first week I had enjoyed lesbian sex, gangbangs and multiple facials -- all of it in front of other people.

One of the great things about the nudist section of Cap d'Agde is that everyone spends all day naked and then gets dressed up to go out in the evenings. The guys look clean and tidy, and the women -- 99.9% of whom have shaved pussies -- put on clothes that you'd get arrested for wearing anywhere else. It's quite normal to go out to a restaurant, bar or club wearing an eight-inch skirt that shows half your bum and all your pussy, or a see-through microdress, or just a pair of shoes and some jewelry -- and all with no underwear. And of course, the nudist section of Cap d'Agde has the highest concentration of erotic clothes shops I'd ever seen anywhere.

I found it quite exciting just getting ready to go out each evening -- let alone actually going out. Sometimes during the afternoons I would think about what I would wear later. I never once thought about whether my clothes might be too revealing. Quite the opposite! I would be thinking: "Does my blue skirt really show enough bum? Does my black dress show my pussy clearly enough? If I wear my leather-look top I must remember to leave it half-unzipped so that my nipples will show."

One evening in a crowded bar (admittedly a large one) Dan counted 29 women whose skirts or dresses were so short that their pussies could be seen as they stood normally or walked, 15 whose pussies showed when they sat down (there weren't many seats), 53 whose nipples showed because their tops were very low-cut or transparent, and 8 who didn't really wear clothes (e.g. they just had on shoes and body jewelry, or maybe a chain belt round their waist). I don't think that information is much use to anyone, but it may give you some idea of the atmosphere -- and it shows just how serious Dan can be when he's interested in something.

Chapter 18 of this series described what we did on the afternoon of the second Sunday of our holiday. I did a little lesbian act on the swingers' beach with Sophie -- a 21-year-old student from Paris who was working for the summer behind the bar of a swingers club -- and with Sandrine, the Dutch woman who taught me all about being a slut in chapters 9 and 10. Next to us, with a crowd of voyeurs watching, my 30-something husband Dan succeeded in fucking Sophie's sister Sylvie who was only 18.

Afterwards, when Sylvie said she needed an outfit to go to a party that evening, the ever-generous Dan offered to buy her one from one of the sexy clothes shops.

So what did I say? "Dan," I said, "I don't mind you helping out this poor innocent 18-year-old you've just screwed. After all, I've just licked out her sister. But if you are buying outfits for women who want to go out tonight, there are three more women here -- Sophie, Sandrine, and me -- and we want to go out looking sexy too. So please could you include us in the shopping spree."

Both Sophie and Sandrine said it wasn't necessary, but I insisted. I knew that Dan could afford it since he'd had an unexpected bonus just before we came on holiday. I also knew that helping four women to choose erotic clothes would be another unexpected bonus for him since he loves to see women dressed sexily and I was sure we'd all give him a good show.

"OK," Dan said, "you all get an outfit. But I have to help you choose." And with that, we set off to tour the erotic clothes boutiques. There are far more of them than grocery stores so we had plenty of choice. The seven of us -- Sophie, Sylvie, Sandrine and me, with Mike (Sandrine's partner), Laurent (Sylvie's boyfriend who'd got himself a blowjob on the beach from a woman twice his age), and of course Dan -- trooped into a clothes shop near the Montrose bar to see what we could find. Having spent the afternoon on the beach, all of us were naked -- though Laurent was carrying a pair of shorts and a T-shirt since he was visiting the resort from outside.

"Oh, this is nice," said Sylvie. "What do you think, Dan." She was holding up a small pink and blue pleated kilt.

"Try it on," he said. "Let's see how it fits." (I knew he wasn't really interested in how it fitted. He just wanted to ogle her bum and pussy under a short skirt.)

The skirt fitted well round her waist and the hem just skimmed her pussy and showed the bottom of her rounded bum cheeks.

"Quite nice," said Dan.

"But Patrick's girlfriend has one shorter than that," Laurent said.

"Who's Patrick?" I asked.

"Patrick's my friend who's holding the party at the apartment that he shares with his girlfriend Lys. She was wearing a kilt much shorter than that the last time I went to a party there. I wouldn't want Sylvie to cover too much."

"What sort of party is it that you're going to?" I asked.

"Just a regular party with friends. Probably a dozen guys and eight or nine girls," Laurent explained. "Patrick and Lys hold them every so often, though Sylvie hasn't been to one yet."

"And what do you do at these parties?" I insisted.

Laurent looked mystified at my question. "We talk, we drink, we listen to music, the girls strip off and the guys fuck them," he said.

"Oh yes, of course," I said reflectively, "just a regular party with friends." I realized that what Laurent had described so matter-of-factly was what a regular party with friends was fast becoming for Dan and me too. Since we arrived in Cap d'Agde we had been partying with different friends every evening and we'd always ended up fucking with them.

"So you'll definitely need something shorter, Sylvie -- or maybe something transparent," Dan advised the 18-year-old whose boyfriend had obviously lined up an orgy for her.

"Oh Dan, that's such good advice," said Sylvie naively (if you read chapter 18 you'll know she's far from being naïve when it comes to turning men on), bending right over to look at some see-through creations with a camouflage pattern. "Maybe this one," she said as she pulled the flimsy item up her legs. "It's a few centimeters shorter and it's transparent. What do you think, Dan?" she asked.

"Yes, that's much better," said Dan the amateur fashion adviser. He and Laurent crouched down to check more accurately the suitability of the hemline, tugging at it here and there, pulling it up and down at the waist, and accidentally stroking her bum and pussy as they did so.

"I'm not sure that the pattern is right for a party, though, is it Dan?" Sophie asked.

"No, I guess it's more for everyday wear here in the resort," commented my husband.

Somewhat bored, Sandrine, Sophie and I wandered round the shop. Sandrine found a bright red shiny skirt with a three-inch waistband (designed to be worn on the hips) and four or five inches of frill below it. Then she came up with a belt made of three silver chains and the word "SEX" in large silver letters.

"Hey Dan, how are these?" she asked once she'd put them on. "Can you see enough pussy?"

"I'll never see enough pussy," he answered, "but the skirt sure shows plenty of yours, and the belt is just your style -- right to the point."

Sandrine decided to take the skirt and the belt. Sophie tried on a leather-look bra but it didn't really suit her, and I tried on a pair of black plastic-look hotpants with an open crotch but we all decided they made my pussy look silly rather than inviting.

Dan paid for Sandrine's skirt and belt while Sylvie put on a flared skirt consisting of a three-inch red-and-while polka dot waistband with several inches of white net beneath it. The skirt length was a good seven or eight inches, but the net made it stand out from her body so it didn't reach the parts that Dan and Laurent wanted to keep on view. I thought it looked like something you'd put on a Barbie doll but that was obviously a plus point for the males.

"That looks really feminine," said Laurent.

"Yes," agreed Dan, helping her to adjust the waist a few times to get the "pussy exposure factor" (as he called it) right. Then he bent over to check that at least half her bum was on view. "It would look nice with white hold-up stockings and red shoes," he said.

Sophie picked up a pack of white hold-ups from a rack and handed them to her sister. "Let's take the skirt and these stockings and move on to another shop. Mandy and I haven't found anything yet."

So Dan paid again, Sylvie wore her new skirt out of the shop, and Dan and Laurent kept stroking her bum as we walked a few yards to the next boutique.

"Red shoes," Sophie said to Sylvie, handing her a pair with silver spike heels that were in the sale. The rest of us said we didn't need shoes so Dan paid for those and we were treated to the sight of Sylvie putting on her stockings and shoes to wear with the skirt. Laurent wasn't impressed with the stockings but Sylvie insisted on wearing them "just for Dan because he's been so kind. And mature men like him appreciate sophisticated things like stockings," she said. I stifled a laugh.

Sandrine found a red and black cut-away bra to wear with her cut-away skirt, and Sophie tried on a few dresses. Dan preferred the transparent ones of course, and Sophie patiently tried on each design so that he could ogle her body. He made the sort of helpful comments guys do make, like "it isn't transparent enough", or "it's too long", or "I can't see your nipples". She settled for the most transparent of all -- a stretchy grey minidress that just about covered her bum and had two tasteful Leonardo da Vinci cherubs touching fingers on the hem just above her pussy. She stood, sat, walked, bent over and did an improvised table dance so that Dan could see that the dress did nothing to preserve her modesty. It kept riding up above her bum every time she moved so, of course, he liked it. Sophie liked it too, and I thought she looked really sexy in it.

Sylvie still couldn't find a top that Laurent and Dan could agree on. Fortunately Sophie saved us from spending all evening in the shop. "Here Sylvie, this will make you look hot for Laurent's friends," she said, taking a package from a shelf. In the package were two nipple covers -- small silver cones that clipped round the nipple.

"Oh Sophie, yes that's just right. I'll try them," Sylvie said. Sandrine, who seemed to be familiar with nipple jewelry, showed Sylvie how to put the cones on.

"Wow, these are great," Sylvie said. "Do you like them, Dan?"

"Of course, I do," my husband replied. "They'll complete your outfit perfectly."

Laurent agreed that they would be ideal party-wear.

I rolled my eyes at Sandrine and then smiled.

"Maybe you should take one of these in case it turns cold later," suggested Mike, handing her a tiny white transparent top that was boob-length, open at the front, and fastened with a knot.

"How thoughtful," Sylvie said. "Yes, I'll take one of these too."

I asked Dan to get me a set of the nipple cones too. They look great when you go out with your boobs on show -- which is just about all the time in Cap d'Agde. I've worn them with bare boobs at a couple of parties since we got back to the UK (the sort of parties Laurent was referring to, as you might imagine).

By the time we left the store, Sandrine, Sophie and Sylvie were all wearing their new outfits and expressing their thanks to Dan. "Thanks so much for my new bra. Doesn't it feel nice," Sandrine said to him, rubbing her boobs against his chest. "And just feel how short the skirt is," she said, guiding his hand to her pussy and holding it there.

"Yes thanks for my new dress," added Sophie, pulling it down to its full length and then striding on ahead of him so he could watch the grey see-through material rise up over her backside. She turned round without adjusting it, then ran back to him with the cherubs pointing downwards at her pussy. She threw her arms round Dan's neck and kissed him. His hands immediately went to her bum, and then he moved one of them to stroke her pussy.

"Oh Dan, you are so kind," said Sylvie, kissing my husband as her older sister let him go. "What can I do to thank you?"

What an invitation, I thought. Before Dan had time to tell her whatever he was thinking, I told them all, "Well, when I've got my new outfit, let's all go back to our apartment for a drink and all four of us can show Dan our appreciation." They all agreed that was a good idea, and Dan looked down at his cock. He'd told me earlier in the day that he was too tired for sex, and since then he'd fucked Sylvie, so I guess he was wondering if he still had it in him to deal with all four of us.

"Don't worry, Dan," I whispered in his ear. "We'll put on a little show to get you in the mood."

Now it was my turn to get my new outfit. We looked in a couple more boutiques, and in fact all four of us tried on clothes just so that Dan could watch us. Mike helped Sandrine into an incredibly tight red plastic basque that presented her tits as if on a plate so that she could rub them against Dan again to ask his opinion. Sophie tried on a series of minuscule skirts that covered nothing and asked Dan to check them all for the pussy exposure factor. I don't know why he needed to do that with his hand, but he did. And Sylvie took off her frothy net creation to kiss Dan again and to try on several tiny g-strings.

"Maybe you'll need one of those to wear at this evening's party," Dan suggested to her.

"No, she won't need one for the party," Laurent put in.

"I meant if you have to walk far to get there," Dan said.

"I can try to park the car in the same street as their apartment building but usually all the residents fill the spaces. If not, it'll only be five minute's walk," Laurent answered.

"Still, if Dan thinks a g-string might be useful, I'll take one," Sophie said, pulling on a garment that seemed designed to part the pussy lips rather than cover them. Naturally Dan approved.

I eventually narrowed my choice to two outfits -- a black net dress that was tight-fitting and transparent and that that had a six-inch opening all down the back where it laced up, and a set of pink chains linked with silver rings that went round my waist, under my boobs, round my neck, down my back and between my legs.

Dan seemed to prefer the dress that left my bum bare but I thought the chains would be nice for a change of character. "Honestly, Dan, although you haven't seen it yet, I already have a red lace-up dress with an open back that I brought from England," I told him. "And I don't have any of these non-clothes outfits yet. If we get the chains you could buy me this to go with them." I held up a pink studded collar that fastened with a silver padlock.

I was still wearing the pink chain outfit that I'd been trying, so Sandrine fastened the collar round my neck and snapped the padlock shut.

"Why not take this as well," said Mike showing me a chain dog-leash. Trust Mike to come up with that, I thought to myself. He clipped the leash onto my collar and handed it to Dan.

I hadn't quite expected to be led around on a leash but I didn't complain. I thought it might make for an exciting evening if I went to a few clubs dressed like this. Dan checked that the chains between my legs didn't restrict access to my pussy, and when he'd finished fingering me he went to pay for the goods. I had a vision of me being led on a chain into a gangbang club. The thought of hands all over me and cocks being wanked at me made me really hot inside. I felt a slight trickle of something down the inside of my leg.

And with me in that state of horny submission, we set off for our apartment to open some wine (and water because the weather was still very hot). Once there, I put on my cheap and tacky high-heeled thigh boots in leopard-skin patterned PVC that I'd bought during our visit to the market in Agde. (Dan described our visit there in chapter 14.)

The seven of us got through a couple of bottles of rosé, several beers and one glass of water (that was Sophie) in no time at all.

"How are we going to say thank you to Dan?" Sylvie asked. "I'll do whatever you say. Laurent likes me to do this for him," she said, leaning her bum against the table, spreading her legs, and holding her skirt and g-string out of the way as she moved a finger up and down her pussy. Laurent soon had his cock out and was wanking it in her direction.

"Mike likes to watch me use a vibrator," Sandrine said. "Do you have one I can borrow, Mandy?" she asked.

"No, but I have a dildo if that will do," I answered.

She said it would do just fine so I fetched it from the bedroom and handed it to her. Sandrine licked the ersatz cock from top to bottom four times and then proceeded to give it a blowjob, holding it steady in front of her and pushing her mouth onto it. As she got it further into her throat, strings of saliva hung from it as she withdrew it.

"Dan, I need your help," Sandrine said, as she lay on the floor with her knees wide apart. "Make my pussy nice and wet with your tongue."

Dan was happy to oblige. He crouched between her legs and applied his mouth to Sandrine's pussy, sucking on its protruding lips and delving deep between them with his tongue. Once he was sure it was juicy enough, he moved away and watched as Sandrine positioned the dildo at the entrance to her vagina and then pushed it straight in. It wasn't long before she was working it in and out and writhing from side to side as she did so.

"Oh, I could do that too," Sylvie said. "Do you have another one, Mandy?"

"Sorry but I only brought one with me," I responded.

"Prends ça" (take this), said Laurent, offering her his beer bottle.

"Lick me too, Dan, please," she said.

Sylvie was still leaning against the table as Dan got between her legs and licked her 18-year-old pussy. As he set to work she moaned "Oooooh" a few times and followed it up with "Oui, oui oui, encore".

Dan has never been one to miss the chance of an encore where sex is concerned. He pulled Sylvie's new g-string down her legs, pushed her back so that she lay on the table top, knelt down and, as her legs draped over his shoulders, buried his tongue in her pussy once more.

Dan would probably have stayed there all night if we'd let him, but Sophie reminded him that she needed some attention too.

"Oh Dan, I've got a bottle too," Sophie cooed, waving a bottle of Corbières rosé that she'd just emptied. "Help me please."

Dan gave Sylvie's pussy a few final slurps and then helped direct her aim with the beer bottle her boyfriend had given her. I don't think she needed his help; she looked as if she was used to bottle parties. Then my busy husband moved on to her sister's pussy to which he gave the customary tonguing until she felt lubricated enough to insert the neck of the empty rosé bottle.

By now, the cock that Dan had said was tired earlier in the day was showing plenty of signs of life as he looked at Sandrine using my dildo, Sylvie wanking on a beer bottle, and Sophie moaning as she fucked herself with a wine bottle. Which left me, of course, wondering what I should do to contribute to my husband's pleasure.

12