Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 20

Story Info
One orgy leads to another.
12.3k words
4.59
77.4k
28

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday at Cap d'Agde in the south of France. Cap d'Agde is a big resort on the Mediterranean and has four main areas, each with a different atmosphere. We went to the area for nudists, which is basically a seaside village where everyone's naked. Before we went there, we knew that the village attracts swingers from all over Europe but the lifestyle turned out to be even wilder and more uninhibited than we could have imagined. We weren't swingers before we arrived and I was a bit worried in case Mandy would refuse to join in. As it happened, she'd read a lot about the place on the Internet (in French) so she was quite prepared.

Some readers might find our account of our holiday repetitive. One person commented to me that all the chapters of the story are similar, and I suppose that's true -- they're all about Mandy and me having sex with each other and with other people we met on holiday. I must admit we did this rather often (after all, we were in a resort that's renowned for its swingers' clubs) so I suppose the chapters may get a bit boring. Still, we did what we did, and we enjoyed it, and that's why we're writing about it. We hope that most readers will enjoy it too.

If you've read the earlier chapters of this series, you'll know about the various sexual adventures we had in the first part of our holiday. Well, the longer we stayed, things didn't get any duller. By the Sunday evening at the start of the second week I was feeling pretty shattered.

After an unbelievably wild night out on Saturday, I told Mandy on the Sunday morning that I was taking a break from sex for 24 hours. But then Mandy did a lesbian act on the beach with her new French friend Sophie and I ended up fucking Sophie's 18-year-old sister Sylvie for all I was worth. (You can read about that in chapter 18 of this series.) Then after that a crowd of us went shopping and I chose erotic outfits for Sophie, Sylvie, Mandy and our Dutch friend Sandrine. All four of them got dressed up for me and came round to our apartment where they wanked themselves with dildos and bottles, and then knelt in front of me till I jacked off on their faces one by one. (I hope that two-sentence summary of chapter 19 doesn't sound too crude. It wasn't planned; it just happened -- like a lot of wild things just happened to us during our time in Cap d'Agde.)

So by the evening I was happy to accompany Mandy on our evening out but I wasn't expecting to do much in the way of ejaculation. How wrong can you be!

We were due to meet Uschi and Dieter at midnight in the swingers' disco that we'd been to several times already. They were the German couple we'd met there on Friday night (Mandy described that in chapter 15). I had the impression that they were quite extreme in their sexual tastes but that didn't put Mandy off. On the contrary, the prospect of swinging with new friends and adding to her sexual experience seemed to excite her. We were over halfway through our holiday and I noticed that she now openly did things that she'd not even done in private before -- things like sitting naked with her legs wide open and rubbing her pussy, or talking about her sexual highs such as having multiple cocks and getting covered in cum, or just being ready to try the wildest sex that was going.

Mandy showered first and shaved her legs, armpits and pussy. Then when I showered after her she insisted on shaving my balls and pubic area too. I'd already shaved it the previous week but the hairs were growing again so she smothered the area in shaving foam and shaved me smooth. After I'd dried myself she insisted on massaging body lotion into my balls and along my cock.

"Look, you're getting hard again," Mandy said. "Would you like to fuck me before we go out?"

"Thanks for the offer," I said, "but I don't think I can. Maybe later."

"I do hope so," she answered. "Uschi seems quite a wild one so I'm expecting she and I will end up with quite a few cocks between us. I'd like yours to be one of them."

"I'll do my best," I said, as she picked up her new pink chain outfit that I'd bought for her that afternoon (see chapter 19).

I helped Mandy into the outfit, though I'm not sure that "outfit" is the right word for it. It consisted of a set of 10 pink chains that went round Mandy's waist, under her boobs, round her neck, down her back and between her legs. The chains were fastened together at strategic points by large silver rings. Basically the outfit covered nothing, but decorated her body with a gentle hint of bondage. When she put on the pink studded collar that fastened with a silver padlock, and then clipped the dog leash to it, the gentle hint became more of a bold statement. And when she pulled on her leopard-skin patterned PVC thigh boots with ridiculously high heels, she looked just right for a night out in the swingers clubs of Cap d'Agde.

But first of all we had to eat. We decided to head for the steak restaurant which was five minutes walk from our apartment. In those five minutes we passed a breathtaking cock-hardening array of women who were dressed to reveal as much as they could.

For instance, there was a young woman in a pink net dress, pussy length, with nothing underneath it. As she sauntered by hand-in-hand with an older grey-haired guy, a cool evening breeze made her nipples peek out between the net. I noticed that the breeze made Mandy's nipples stick out too.

Then there was a short-haired blonde in a tight see-through t-shirt teamed with a pleated tartan mini that showed half her bum. And after that we passed a long-haired brunette with a double-breasted crotch-length jacket made of some black shiny material at the front but which was completely see-through at the back. She wore no underwear, of course.

And just as we arrived at the steak restaurant a statuesque black woman strode past in a transparent body stocking and high shoes. Her boyfriend looked pleased with himself, and so did she -- showing off her entire body through the transparent film that sheathed her skin, and with her pussy peeking through the open crotch.

The steak restaurant was almost full and the waiter showed us to one of the last vacant tables. It was then that Mandy realized that chains under your bum are not the most comfortable things to sit on.

"While this outfit may look sexy, it certainly doesn't feel it when you're sitting down," Mandy said. She shuffled in her seat for a while, and in the end decided to remove the chain outfit completely so she could eat her meal without numbing her bum and pussy.

A young German woman at the next table was wearing a top consisting only of tiny silver chains, teamed with a leather miniskirt and knee-length boots, and with her stocking tops on show. She glanced over at Mandy and spoke in English. "I have one of those," she said, "But I only wear it if we go straight to one of the clubs. It's great for dancing and getting fucked in but no good for dining out."

"I just found out it's no good for the restaurant," Mandy answered. "I hope you're right about the clubs."

"You wait," answered the young German woman. "The guys won't be able to keep their hands off you."

Mandy smiled. She seemed pleased with that information. But for the time-being she ate her meal naked but for her thigh-length boots and dog leash.

Two couples at one of the tables behind Mandy had finished eating and decided to leave. I watched as they stood up and walked out. One young woman wore a tiny denim microskirt that had obviously been pulled up to her hips to enable her to sit comfortably. She made only a feeble -- and unsuccessful -- attempt to straighten it as she stood up so that she left the restaurant with everything below her hips on show. The other female wore what looked like a dark business suit -- except that she had nothing on under the jacket and the skirt showed her bum.

The waiter cleared their table and showed two more couples to it. I hardly noticed the guys, but the women were dressed to the resort's usual exhibitionist standard. The first wore a red rubber skirt showing an inch or so of bum cheek and a glimpse of pussy, with a low-cut bustier in black and a chiffon scarf round her neck. She took off the scarf and laid it across the seat before she sat down. The other woman had on a black lacquer jacket and a tight red plastic mini. The skirt already showed the bottom of her bum cheeks as she stood up but it was so tight that she had to pull it up around her waist in order to sit down. She wore no underwear of course, so she put her serviette on the seat.

"I take it you're looking at half-dressed women," Mandy said as I gazed past her at the clientele beyond.

"Sorry, yes," I said, quickly refocusing on her face. "I was just checking out some of the hemlines."

"No need to be sorry," she said. "If it turns you on, as I'm sure it does, enjoy it. I want to taste more of your cum tonight so do whatever you need to get your cock hard, darling."

Once we'd finished our meal, I helped Mandy find her way into the pink chain outfit once again and, hand in hand, we strolled off in search of whatever the night might bring.

Naturally we stopped by the Montrose bar which was full of semi-naked couples as usual. We pushed our way through the crowd of naked boobs and bare bums and ordered a couple of the special sangria cocktails.

"I like your outfit, Mandy," a voice said just as we were taking the first sip. A moment later, Mandy was being kissed by a woman in two skimpy pieces of flimsy white cheesecloth. It was Linda, and Jim was not far behind.

"Hey guys, great to see you," I said, admiring the fact that the skimpy white cheesecloth was inadequate to cover Linda's boobs and pussy properly.

Jim and I then each proceeded to examine the other's partner's outfit in detail, while the women themselves discussed the pressure they were under to come up with a new and more daring look each evening.

"You feel so conservative if your pussy's not on show, don't you," Linda said.

"You sure do," Mandy answered. "Look at her," she said, nodding in the direction of a middle-aged woman in a transparent brown kaftan with a lace bra and thong under it. "She must have only just arrived. Once she's been here a few days she'll soon forget about her underwear." (Funnily enough, a couple of days later I saw the same woman in the same kaftan with nothing underneath it.)

Right next to us a young Dutch woman was dancing to the loud music in a short black PVC jacket that hung wide open. She also had a studded choker round her neck, and knee-length black boots. Otherwise she was naked except for a thin silver chain around her hips, from which hung other chains, each about four inches in length -- six across her bum and six over her pussy. She danced wildly, tinkling her chains and rubbing her pussy as part of the dance. Her friend was in a red net top, black g-string and high heels, with studs through her nipples.

Mandy and Linda started to dance too. Linda took hold of Mandy's dog leash and led her in a little circle round the bar as the danced.

"Does it make you feel submissive to be led around like that?" Jim asked Mandy when our women returned to us.

"Oh yes. Very submissive," Mandy answered. "Why? What would you like me to submit to, Jim?" she asked.

"How about my cock at midnight," he said.

"Oh Jim, a woman dressed in thigh boots and chains who gets led round on a dog lead expects more excitement than one cock, especially at midnight in Cap d'Agde," Mandy laughed.

"And so does a woman in white cheesecloth," added Linda. "In any case, I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of Mandy and Dan when we get back to the UK. And then Mandy will be so starved of orgies and gangbangs that she'll jump at the chance of an extra cock at midnight, won't you Mandy," she said to my wife, running her fingers over Mandy's nipples and down her stomach to her pussy.

The two women kissed open-mouthed once more.

"Linda's right," Mandy responded. "It's going to seem strange not to have orgies every evening. We really must meet up again in the UK."

The Dutch women and their partners had moved on, and a dark-haired young woman in a stretchy black minidress with open strappy sides was now occupying their space. She danced next to her admiring boyfriend and attracted quite a few other admirers as well. As she swayed, her dress rode up showing her pussy to everyone. She carried on regardless, pulling her dress down only when she'd finished dancing and went to sit on a bar stool. The next time she went to dance the same thing happened -- the hem of her short tight dress rode up her hips so that her pussy and bum were completely on show.

"That reminds me," said Jim as he gazed at the young woman's pussy, "we're due to meet some French friends in one of the smaller clubs. We met them earlier in one of the cafes and we said we'd see them at 11:00."

"So now you're taking your cock elsewhere," Mandy told him. "I hope you find something to do with it at midnight."

"Why don't you two join us?" Linda suggested.

"We'll come along for an hour or so," I said, "but we're meeting some German friends -- Uschi and Dieter -- at the swingers' disco at midnight."

To leave the bar we had to push past quite a lot of people -- including a fair-haired girl in a short white plastic skirt, black g-string and lacy green top. She'd spent all of the time since we'd arrived standing in the middle of the crowd with her arms around her boyfriend's neck. And all the time we'd been there he'd been stroking her bum under her skirt with one hand and had the other hand inside her g-string stroking her pussy. I must say they both looked happy enough.

It was only a five-minute walk to the club where George and Linda were due to meet their friends. The streets and alleys of the naturist section of Cap d'Agde have plenty of light in the evenings. The restaurants, shops and bars are thriving till about midnight when people start drifting off either to their own private parties with friends or to the clubs where they can party with strangers too.

Mandy and I had not been to the club before. It was yet another that offered gangbangs. "We really should try one of the normal couples-only clubs before we go home," I said to my wife.

"Yes," she answered. "They would probably be a bit more romantic than these gangbang places. They might give me the chance to make up to more women too, which I'm sure you'd love."

George and Linda's new friends Isabelle and Alain were waiting for them at the door of the club. Alain was in well-tailored jeans and a casual shirt while Isabelle was clad in black PVC material -- not a lot of it, admittedly, but definitely a black PVC bra and pussy-skimming PVC skirt with black thigh boots with heels about as high as Mandy's. I realized I'd seen her somewhere before but I couldn't remember where. After we were introduced she reminded me where -- in the G club the previous Thursday night she and her partner and another couple were occupying a waterbed near where Mandy got her first bukkake (I wrote about that in chapter 13). I knew from that experience that Jim and Linda would be in good company this evening.

Mandy and I had a look around the place while Jim and Linda and their friends chatted about what they'd been up to that afternoon. It was a different shape from the other clubs we'd been in, and rather smaller, but it had the essential features of a bar, a dance floor with a raised cage in one corner and padded three-foot-deep benches around the sides. There were three waterbeds in separate alcoves that could accommodate foursomes, another that was big enough for at least five or six couples at a time, and then a large back room with three waterbeds at the sides and plenty of space in the middle for those who preferred sex standing up.

We soon saw the space being used by a blonde woman in her late 40s with an entourage of males. Dressed in a shiny red minidress that hung open loosely at the front to well below her navel and was backless to the crack of her bum, she was sampling the cocks of four guys of various ages from 20 to 60. I thought one of them was her partner but it turned out that her partner was watching the show. As she stood, bent forwards, two guys took it in turns to fuck her from behind. She got fingered by another as she wanked his cock, and she bent over yet another to suck his cock to orgasm. And some other guys who were looking on -- those who weren't fucking, being wanked or sucked -- caressed her boobs and rubbed her body and generally surrounded her with male flesh. She eventually had a noisy orgasm as she stood there among the crowd of bodies, thanked her male assistants for their contribution, and then rejoined her partner who led her to the bar for a drink.

I turned round to see another group of upstanding sex enthusiasts. A woman in a short black dress with her arms round her partner's neck was being explored by several pairs of male hands. No part of her body was taboo for the strangers who she didn't even turn round to look at (though her partner could see who they were). After a good dose of pussy-rubbing from one guy, followed by some energetic finger-fucking from a second, she was eventually fucked by a third, and then by a fourth who brought her to an orgasm that shook her entire body. Her partner had to hold on to her to stop her from falling as her body buckled with pleasure. And then they went to the bar too.

I pulled Mandy to me and my hand went to her pussy. It was hot and dripping with juice. "Oh my god," she said. "You can fuck me if you want."

"Later," I replied.

"Now and later," she said, "please."

"I really can't yet," I told her. "Put your arms round my neck like she did," I said, indicating the woman who had just been fucked to orgasm.

Mandy said nothing but leaned against me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

A muscular young guy with a small tattoo on his arm looked at me quizzically. I nodded. "Yes you may touch her," I said in English.

Mandy kissed my neck as his hands stroked her back and then reached between us to feel her boobs. I nodded to another hopeful, and another, but shook my head at a fourth who I knew wasn't Mandy's type. (He accepted my judgment and stood to one side to watch the show rather than join in.) Mandy's body stiffened as some unknown fingers went between her legs, and then she relaxed again as they found their goal beneath her chains and started to rub back and forth. She had her eyes closed as she submitted to whatever these guys were going to do to her.

What they did, in fact, was more or less what at least two of them had already done to the woman in black. They massaged her pussy till they judged she was hot and wet enough (and since she was hot and wet before they started, this didn't take long). Then first one and then another crouched down behind her and inserted their fingers -- first gently, then more forcefully, all the time judging her reaction by how much juice was running down their hands.

As a guy unzipped his pants and took out his cock to fuck her, I checked to make sure he put on a condom. And then the chains were pushed to one side and Mandy let out a gasp as he pushed his cock inside her. As she held on to me I could feel her push her bum back against the guy who was fucking her from behind. He took the hint and fucked her more strongly -- so strongly, in fact, that he soon ejaculated and had to withdraw. Not to worry, there was another ready to take his place, though he too came very quickly and had to back out.

The third guy lasted longer. He had a bit of style in the way he fucked her. He started slowly, then built up to a crescendo and, just as Mandy started to reach her orgasm, he slackened off for a moment or two and then started to build up the momentum again. He did this three times as far as I remember, and each time Mandy looked dismayed when he didn't bring her to orgasm. Then on the fourth occasion he built up speed and force and took her all the way. She trembled all over and had to cling onto me to stay upright. Then after she had come she almost slumped to the floor.