Two Wheel Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what they say...small breasted women are much more passionate." Cody declared, grinning at Kelly and me.

"Oh fuck." Liz muttered, incoherently.

Liz tried to roll onto her side but Cody held her down. He looked first at Kelly, then at me, his cock glistening with cum.

"Kaitlyn, your ass is next!" He shouted, grabbing my arm. "I've got something special in mind for you!

Ordering me to lie down on top of Liz, he spread my legs apart. I tried to lift myself up but he wasn't going to let me. Liz put her arms around me, pulling me tight against her. We kissed hard, slamming our tongues into each other's mouths

I felt Kelly climb onto the bed with us. Her hands grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks apart. I felt one of Cody's fingers tracing a circle around my asshole. Kelly spit a big glob of saliva on his finger, allowing his digit to penetrate my virgin ass.

"OH GOD...NOOOOOOOO!" I cried out, trying to break free.

Kelly's grip on the cheeks of my ass felt like she was about to tear me apart. Cody slapped my ass hard, filling the bedroom with a loud smacking sound. Kelly spit another glob of saliva on her husband's hard cock, smearing it all over the mushroom-shaped head.

"Oh God...no." I mumbled, tightening my ass.

Kelly guided her husband's cock to my asshole, urging him on. The head of his cock penetrated me, sending a sharp pain to my brain. Working his fuck pole back and forth, he pushed further and further until his balls slapped against my pussy. Kelly released her grip on my ass but it didn't help the pain any. Cody's thick cock felt like it had ripped my ass apart. He rocked back and forth slowly, taunting me until I started working with him. Liz held me tight, nearly suffocating me. I turned my head to the side so I could breathe.

"She loves it." Kelly murmured. "I bet Liz would love it up the ass too."

Cody slapped my ass again, sending a stinging sensation to my brain. I pushed back hard against him, hoping he'd cum and get it over with. He just pushed harder into me, ripping my asshole till I screamed out in agony.

"She's had enough!" Kelly exclaimed. "Fuck her cunt and finish her off."

Cody eased his cock out of my ass, sliding it down until he was lined up with my pussy. He eased it into me, gyrating his hips to taunt my wanton desires. His balls slammed against my swollen clit with each stroke. My orgasm came quick, almost blinding me. I fucked back hard against Cody, trying to get him to cum with me but he fought off the urge to cum inside me.

"Get your mouth down on her ass!" Cody ordered, grabbing his wife by the neck.

I felt Kelly's soft dark hair on my tender butt for just an instant. Cody pulled his cock out of me, shoving it into his wife's mouth. Kelly's head bobbed up and down on it till he shot his load down her throat. She gagged but managed to swallow it. His second load shot up my back, almost to my shoulders. Kelly lapped it up like soft ice cream.

None of us moved for several long minutes. My ass was sore as hell after being reamed out by Cody's thick cock. Liz was so tired, she was nearly asleep. Kelly went to the bathroom for some wet washcloths. Handing one to her husband, she gently washed my back and down the crack of my ass.

"You ok?" She asked, leaning close to my ear.

"I owe you one." I muttered. "I'll get even."

Rolling onto my side, I looked up at Cody. He was washing off his cock, looking like a proud conqueror. Dropping the soiled washcloth to the floor, he scooped me up into his arms. I wasn't sure what he had in mind but I got an inkling what had just happened was planned.

Cody carried me out to the living area of the motorhome, placing me on the sleeper sofa that was already set up. Now, I knew Liz and I had been set up. Cody climbed into bed beside me, pulling me into his warm embrace. He kissed my forehead, wiping away the perspiration.

I feel asleep, listening to the thunder resonating off the surrounding hills and the rain pouring down on the roof of the motorcoach.

Waking the next morning, I found myself still warmly cuddled in Cody's arms. The thunder had stopped but the rain was still drizzling down. The quietness of the motorhome was interrupted by low, soft moans emanating from the bedroom. I lifted my head off Cody's shoulder so I could hear better.

"They've been going at it for almost an hour." Cody mumbled, his eyes still closed. "I think Liz is really gettin' into the swing of things."

"She's really changed a lot." I murmured. "She's dumped that bitchy attitude of hers altogether."

"Even more so since Cory left." Cody commented, pulling me close against him. "Maybe that's been her trouble...too much Cory and not enough great sex!"

Hearing a loud, prolonged moan coming from behind the closed bedroom door, I started to laugh. I wasn't sure if it was from Kelly or Liz. The motorhome got quiet, allowing me to drift off for a quick nap.

"Rise and shine, Sleepyhead!" Liz exclaimed, waking me up. "Time to get rollin'!"

Propping myself up on my elbows, I looked over to find Cody gone.

"Where's everybody?" I mumbled, waiting for my eyes to clear.

"Kelly's in the shower, Cody's up at the main building." Liz answered, sounding all bright and bubbly. "The rain's finally stopped but it's cloudy as hell."

Tossing the covers back, I padded naked across the livingroom to get a cigarette.

"How's your ass...hole?" Liz asked in jest.

"A little sore." I replied. "How's your pussy?"

"Wonderful!" Liz exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. "Absolutely fucking wonderful!"

Kelly stepped out of the shower at almost the same time Cody stepped inside the motorhome.

"What'd they say?" Kelly asked.

"More rain headin' this way, sometime around mid-afternoon." Cody replied.

"Whatta you guys wanna do, stick around the motorhome or hang out in town?" Kelly asked, wiping herself dry.

"Let's run over to Thunder Road and see what's going on." Liz suggested. "They've got a lot of displays set up over there."

"Sounds good to me." I stated. "Just let me get my shoes on and I'll be ready."

My remark got a big laugh from everyone since I was stark naked.

After running through the shower, I quickly dressed in bluejeans and a t-shirt for the day's activities. Cody suggested we catch the shuttle instead of riding our bikes since we were just going up the road.

Thunder Road was a virtual vendor's paradise. Dealers with all sorts of products had plenty of room to set up their displays. Wide aisles allowed spectators to roam about unencumbered. The four of us wander through the displays, looking at chrome accessories and biker clothes. We lost Cody at the Penthouse Magazine display, leaving him chatting with several models.

"Oh my God!" Liz exclaimed pointing excitedly at a trike. "There it is!"

She rushed up to the trike, which was considerably large. Powered by a rear-mount Chevrolet eight cylinder engine it looked awesome. Long and wide, it looked like it might be a little difficult to handle in heavy traffic. Still, it was unique and captured your imagination right from the get-go.

"How much?" Liz asked, when one of the sales reps approached us.

"We've got this one on sale during the rally for twenty-nine thousand." The middle-aged man stated. "We've got several more priced slightly higher. They're also on sale."

"We can get it financed for you with little down." He quickly added, continuing with his salespitch. "I can have you riding out on this baby before the end of the day."

"Whatta ya think, Kaitlyn?" Liz asked, excitedly. "Think I should buy it? I've got good credit!"

"It's nice but...it looks awfully big." I stammered. "But it's your decision, not mine."

"Why don't we look around?" Kelly suggested. "We might see something else you'll like even better."

The disappointed frown on Liz's face wasn't what either of us wanted to see. Kelly and I were only trying to keep her from possibly making a mistake by buying such a huge trike. Twenty-nine grand was an awful lot of money to spend without thinking it over.

Strolling on, we stopped at a couple of custom bike dealers but I didn't see anything that I really liked. I had an idea of what I wanted but I hadn't seen anything so far that made me look twice

Coming upon the Boss Hoss motorcycle display, Kelly and I watched as Liz ran up to one of their custom built trikes. I could see by the look on her face and the way her hand brushed lightly over the fuel tank and seat she was in love with it. Powered by a Chevrolet eight cylinder engine and automatic transmission I thought it was much hotter looking than the first one we'd looked at. The Candy Red, custom-bodied trike had the looks of a small Sierra pickup with comfortable leather seating for the rider and one passenger.

"Get on it!" Kelly shouted. "Let's see how you look in the seat!"

It didn't take anymore encouragement to get the slender redhead to swing her leg over the rider's seat and grab hold of the handlebars. She had the same look on her face that I did when I bought my Screamin' Eagle. She was sold on the trike.

"Well...how do I look?" Liz inquired, grinning like a fool.

"Hot!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "That trike looks good between your legs!"

"We'll make you a good deal on it!" A young female sales rep stated, approaching us. "We'll even through in a tinted windshield to seal the deal!"

"How much?" Liz asked, hoping to hear a really low figure.

"Thirty-nine thousand." The young woman replied. "It's got every option available!"

"Thirty-nine." Liz mumbled, dropping her hands from the handlebars. "That's ten grand more than the other one."

"We can get you financed if that's what you're worried about." The young woman spoke up. "The banks usually require twenty percent down but I can maybe get them down to ten percent."

"You got four grand on ya?" Kelly asked. "I'm sure Cody will loan it to you if you don't."

"No." Liz responded dejectedly. "There's no way I couldn't ask him to do that."

"We'll take a credit card for the down payment." The woman asserted. "But the bank might require the full twenty percent down if you use a credit card."

"Christ, that's eight grand!" I exclaimed.

"Well...I'll see what I can do if she's really interested in buying the trike." The woman defended herself.

"How about a test ride?" I inquired. "Surely you've got someone who can ride along with her!"

"A...yeah. I'll get my husband to go with her." The woman stammered. "Let me get the keys."

"Kaitlyn, I can't come up with that kind of down payment." Liz proclaimed. "I don't have that much credit line."

"What the hell." I countered. "It won't hurt to take it for a ride. Maybe you won't even like it but at least you'll know one way or another."

A few minutes later the woman returned with her husband, a tall, slender gentleman neatly dressed in leather riding gear. After going over the controls with Liz, he climbed into the passenger seat. Liz nervously steered the trike out of its parking space and down the aisle. Kelly and I watched as the pair took the bike out onto the highway and cruised east away from the heavy traffic.

"Ok. Let's talk cash!" I stated, glaring at the sales rep. "I'd like to hear your rock-bottom price. I don't' like haggling."

"Thirty-seven, five." She responded. "That's absolutely the lowest we can sell it for...honest."

"Well, let's see if she likes it first." I asserted. "If she does, I'll do a bank transfer to pay for it. You do have a computer hook-up I can use, don't you?

"We sure do." The woman stated, sounding relieved.

While the three of us stood around waiting for Liz and the woman's husband to return, we spotted Cody strolling up the aisleway towards us. His eyes were busy checking out some blonde biker chick wearing chaps and a black thong.

"I bet I know what he's thinking." Kelly laughed.

Spotting us, Cody acted all innocent as he rushed towards us. He nodded at the sales rep, glancing down at her breasts, showing considerably above the neckline of her tank-top.

"Did you see the butt on that blonde?" He jested. "What an ass!"

"Told ya!" Kelly laughed. "Sometimes that's all he thinks about."

"Hey! Where's Liz?" Cody asked.

"She's trying out one of these trikes." Kelly answered, sounding nonchalant.

"Yeah! Right!" Cody responded, not believing his wife. "I can just see her riding one of these!"

"Well, you won't have to wait long." I spoke out. "Here she comes now."

"Where?" Cody asked, looking around.

"Down the hill from the east." I replied. "I can see her pearly whites beaming from here."

"I don't fucking believe it!" Cody exclaimed, his mouth dropping open. "She CAN ride a trike!"

Working their way through traffic into the vendor's area, I could tell right off Liz loved the three-wheeled motorcycle. Easing the trike up to us, she was like a kid getting her first car.

"Well, whatta ya think of it?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Kate...it's so awesome!" She exclaimed. "I can't believe how great it handles! We had it up to eighty at one time! We could have kept on going!"

"Ok. Here's the deal." I declared putting my hands on her shoulders. "I can buy the trike for thirty-seven, five. I'll do a bank transfer to complete the purchase with me as the lien holder on the title. When we get back home, I'll secure a conventional loan for you to cover the entire amount. OK?"

Liz was speechless, barely managing to nod her head. An hour and a half later, we had all the legal documents signed, a receipt for the money and a temporary plate on the trike. Climbing on the trike behind Liz, we cruised slowly through the vendor's area, heading back to the campground. Liz was still trembling from the excitement, the same excitement I felt when I bought my first bike.

Arriving at the campground, we made it just in time as the rain started pouring. Moving Cody and my bikes forward, Liz eased her trike into the trailer. Shutting down the engine, she stayed seated on the trike as if she were in a trance. I let her enjoy the feeling, knowing she was happier than she'd been in a long time.

"Better wipe off the water before it spots." I suggested, tossing her a soft towel.

"Kaitlyn, I can't thank you enough for doing this for me." She muttered, giving me a hug.

I kissed her on the forehead, knowing she was sincere and meant every word.

Cody and Kelly rode the shuttle back to the campgrounds. The rain wasn't showing any signs of letting up as dark clouds hovered over the entire area. The three of us sat around the motorhome, watching moves and catnapping, while Liz read through the manuals on her new trike.

"That was a really nice thing you did for Liz." Cody commented, whispering in my ear.

"I know. I've always been a believer that good things have a way of repaying you." I whispered in return.

"Does that mean I can get you to give me a blowjob?" He kidded, squeezing my leg.

"Hmmm. What'll I get in return?" I questioned.

"Well...how about I give Kelly permission to fuck another guy?" Cody replied. "It'd be more like something for her than it would you though."

"I'll go along with that." I agreed with a grin. "You want me to do it here or in the bedroom?"

"The bedroom." Cody responded. "I wanna be damn comfortable!"

Leaving the two women in the living area, Cody and I headed for the bedroom. Cody was getting undressed like his clothes were on fire.

"I'm keeping my panties on, just in case you get ideas about fucking me in the ass again." I asserted. "My asshole's still tender."

With Cody stretched out completely naked on the queen-size bed, I stretched out beside him. After kissing him on the lips, I trailed my tongue down over this tummy, leaving a trail of moisture as I moved towards his hard cock. Lightly raking my fingernails around the head of his cock, I almost got him to shot off a load.

"Oh God! Don't tease me like that!" Cody begged, grasping the comforter with both hands.

I made a show out of sliding my mouth down on his cock, bringing my lips up slowly and making a loud popping sound with I pulled them off his cock. Holding his shaft near the base with one hand, I massaged his warm balls with the other hand. I wasn't about to get him off too quick. That's not what he wanted and neither did I.

Applying large amounts of saliva to his cock, I gently rubbed the fluid into his cock, teasing him with my long fingernails. He was moaning quietly, enjoying my mouth sucking on his cock, my lips sliding up and down his fuck pole.

"Oh baby! I love that cock!" I muttered, trying to enhance the experience without laughing.

"OHHHH FUCKKKK!" Cody shouted, grabbing the back of my head. "SUCK ME OFF!"

I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, sucking hard with my lips. I tried squeezing his cock with my hand to keep him from shooting his load but it wasn't enough. Just as the load spewed from his cock, he pushed my head down until his cock hit the back of my mouth. Cody's cum shot into my throat without my getting a taste of the salty fluid.

He released my head, allowing me to pull my mouth upward, grabbing a quick breath. His second load shot onto my lips, dribbling down to my chin. I flicked my tongue out, lapping it up, wiping the remnants off with my fingers.

"We still have a deal? Right?" I mumbled, kissing him on the lips.

"Yeah, we've still got a deal." He responded with a smirk, then an outburst of laughter.

"Did you just fuck me?" I questioned, knowing something was amiss.

"Me? No!" Cody lied, still laughing. "Would I do such a thing?"

"Well...kinda." He stammered.

"I promised Kelly I'd let her fuck another guy if she helped me get you in position to fuck you in the ass." He confessed.

"You asshole!" I shouted. "You already had a deal?"

"Yeah." Cody mumbled, laughing out loud. "I just wanted you to give me a blowjob, that's all."

"Your ass owes me big time!" I exclaimed, grinning. "And I'm holding you to it!"

To be continued...

12