Two With Uniforms Please

Story Info
Wife enjoys two uniformed cops plus her hubby.
1.9k words
4.26
144.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned 38 last April, and to my great distress, on the way home from a wonderful, romantic dinner, two police officers pulled us over. One was a tall, muscular, young blond fellow, the other older and dark, and kind of handsome in a sort of European way. Apparently, we were speeding a bit. I waited in the car while my husband David got out and spoke to them briefly. They shone their flashlights on him, on me, and looked at his registration and insurance. NO doubt about it, we were going to get a ticket. Then they told us to leave the car, and get in the back of their cruiser! I was astonished and upset. But David was very reassuring and kept telling me everything would be fine. We climbed into the back of their cruiser, and off we went. I thought we were being arrested, but could not imagine why, and felt very frightened.

The officers did not speak but drove us to a remote area of the town, and pulled into a rather upscale, elegant motel that is famous for its dinner parties. I was VERY suspicious at this point and kept asking questions, but the officers just kept saying, "Please wait, Ma'am, all your questions will be answered." David did not seem upset at all. We drove right up to the room and got out and went in together. I thought perhaps there would be other officers inside, or some sort of a court set up, but as we entered, David gave me a big hug and said, "Happy birthday honey!"

The officers locked the door, turned to me, and said, "We are your present. We are here to service you and make you come all night long". I could hardly believe it! One of my all time fantasies has been to be fucked by uniformed policemen, preferably in a group. The older fellow, Officer V, handcuffed me right there, and had the younger one, Officer H, hold my hands down behind my back. David then held my face gently in his hands, looked into my eyes, said "Enjoy this, hon", and kissed me thoroughly. I could feel both Officer H's and Officer V's hands as well, beginning to roam across my body. One of them was touching my breasts and caressing my nipples, but I could not tell who. The other was cupping my ass and sliding his hands underneath the skirt of my dress. These men were strangers to me, but they smelled so wonderful, and I could feel the rough cloth of their uniforms and the knobs from their guns and Tommy sticks and other paraphernalia on their big black leather belts. My knees were getting weak as my arousal took off full force.

The officers laid me back across the bed and hooked the handcuffs to the headboard. David eased my panties off and promptly knelt at the foot of the bed, and began licking on my clit. I was already soaking wet. The officer knelt on either side of me and caressed my breasts, opening my dress slowly and kissing me from time to time. Finally Officer H undid his uniform pants and I eagerly slurped his cock into my mouth. The feel of so many hands on my combined with David's expert licking and the cock in my mouth pushed me over the edge-I came, hard and fast. David rammed his fingers up inside me to extend my orgasm. I could have cried from the pleasure of it. Officer V just smiled as said, "That's one."

Officer V now undid his pants and out sprang this enormous cock. My husband has a VERY nice penis, but this thing was just huge. It was not so much long as wide, thick, broad. He pulled me over onto my side and fed it to my mouth. Officer H behind me was caressing my ass and cupping my breasts, and David was undressing, I could tell, as I sucked this man's dick. It got bigger while I ate him. I love to suck cock, I love the felling of giving a man pleasure, and I always try to make it last. When he finally pulled back away from me, that thick cock had extended itself to about 9 inches long. I begged him to fuck my pussy with it. David lay down next to me on the bed and turned me the rest of the way over so that I was between his legs, and I got up on my elbows and knees, still with my wrists cuffed to the headboard. I was desperate for some cock in my juicy cunt. David held my head and firmly pushed my face down onto his penis while Office V went around to the foot of the bed and got into position. He slid his pants down to his ankles, but remained otherwise in uniform. Office H was still kneeling next to us, and stroking his own cock, sticking proudly out from the navy blue uniform pants. I adore seeing a man stroke his own cock.

Officer V knelt behind me on the bed, I could feel the weight of him there but he would not put his cock into my pussy. He kept rubbing it across my ass and stroking my wet slit with it, but without penetration. It was driving me nuts. I deep throated David and heard him say, "Do her NOW!". The there was an immense thrust, and that huge fat cock was buried in me. I had two cocks in me! I came again at once, lunging back against the policeman's delicious rod and almost sobbing as David's cock slid in and out of my mouth. I had always dreamed of eating him while someone else fucked me. The cop was pounding me hard, slamming into me and spanking my ass with his bare hands. David suddenly pushed his hips up hard into my face and I knew he was going to come. I deep throated him and drank every last drop as he gushed cum into my mouth. At that moment I loved him more than ever before. Then I felt Officer V stiffen and thrust hard once, and suddenly my pussy was being flooded with hot jism. Both men were coming, almost at the same time, and I loved it!

Officer H reached over and unlocked the handcuffs. My husband rolled me onto my back, cradling me full length against his naked body and holding me in his arms. He hooked his heels on the insides of my legs and pulled them wide open. Officer H then went around to the foot of the bed and knelt between my legs, held wide open by my husband. David had his arms around me and was caressing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. Office V walked over to the side and bent to kiss me deeply, his cock still slightly hard but greatly reduced in size. Office H then proceeded to slurp out every drop of juice from my pussy. This man was a champion pussy eater. He used his long slender fingers and his VERY firm tongue to totally ream out my cunt. I lay safe in my husband's arms, caressed by four hands, and came repeatedly. It was total bliss. I was moaning and weeping with pleasure. Everytime I would come, David would rock me in his arms, wait for me to come down, and then say, "Again" and Office H would start over. I was helpless and the orgasms got closer and closer together. Officer V was watching, touching me, and stroking his cock, still wearing his uniform shirt. At one point he was helping to hold my legs open, and at one point he was nipping my breasts. There seemed to be hands everywhere.

At some point, Office H pulled me down closer to the edge of the bed and pushed my legs up into the air and bent them back against me, so that I was almost bent double. He then rammed his long, slim cock into my swollen pussy and, holding one ankle in each hand, fucked me harder than I have every been fucked. He went in so deep it almost hurt. His thrusts were hard, fast and very rhythmic, and as he fucked me he began to talk dirty to me. "I am fucking your hot little pussy, ramming my cock into your snatch, oh yeah! You cannot escape from this pounding penis. I am going to come all over you!" It was wild! I could feel David's cock under my back, growing hard, and suddenly there was Officer V's cock, next to my face. I eagerly slurped it into my mouth while Office H fucked the shit out of me.

"Oh God yes I am going to come in your wife!" Officer H yelled. "Here I go!" And he slammed one more time into me, then held very still as I felt his balls pull up tight and his cock begin to pulse. The cum was very hot and there seemed to be buckets of it, pouring out of my pussy as he came and came and came. I lost Officer V's cock from my mouth as I came, too. I think I must have passed out briefly.

Next thing I knew, David had pulled me on top of him, and impaled me on his now rigid cock. He smiled up at me and said, "This is going to last all night long!" Officer V, now totally naked, moved behind me, and suddenly I knew I was about to have two cocks in my pussy. It was surely wet and stretched out enough! I leaned forward over David and Officer V moved into position behind me and slid his enormous fat cock right in next to David's. Then Officer H came over, stood on the bed in front of me, and fed his limp but very tasty cock into my mouth. I wanted to die right there, with two cocks in my pussy and one in my mouth! Officer H's cock got considerably harder. They pumped into me until I came again, screaming with the pleasure of three cocks at once.

I know I passed out then. I woke up moments later to gentleness. David was holding me and Office H was gently wiping my pussy with a warm wet towel. Officer V was fixing everyone drinks. There was a short conversation during which time I learned that David has set this whole thing up weeks ago, rented the room, stocked the bar, and interviewed the officers, making sure they understood what he (and I) wanted.

The Office V smiled at me, pushed me back on the bed, and began to lick my pussy again. Since all three men had come already, I was surprised to feel something firm slide easily up into my cunt. It was his tommy stick! Those things make great dildos, with the short handle they have and the smooth, glassy black finish. They took turns eating me out, making me come with the tommy stick, and feeding me their increasingly hard cocks into my swollen but eager mouth. WE all had some drinks and snacks, and they all fucked me again and again. The night went on for hours, at as dawn broke, I woke to find the officers quietly dressing to leave. They both kissed me goodbye, and wished me a happy birthday, then slipped out, leaving me in the bed with my husband.

I still have Office V's tommy stick, and David loves to use it on my and remind me of that wild evening when I got gangbanged by cops. It was a VERY good night.