Two Worlds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god..." I said before picking her up and stroking her fur. She wiggled around in my arms before finally finding what she was looking for and sucking hard on my nipple.

N... Natu? L... Losy just... just turned into... I tried to think of the term to use since they didn't have a word for black panthers. After a moment I just sent him the image of little panther cub Losy sucking on my breast. All I got was complete and utter shock from him as for the moment I doubted he could even make a coherent thought.

W... We will speak of this later. I must help Kael get ready. I finally got from him.

Alright. I thought back before just staring down at the little cub in my arms.

"You are going to be a handful..." I mutter to her. My son came running over at that moment and froze in place when he saw Losy.

"Eene?" He asked in confusion.

"I do not understand it either honey but somehow your sister can turn into this." I told him honestly. He looked between me and his sister for a moment before sitting down next to me and reaching out hesitantly. He lightly brushed the fur on Losy's back and she started to purr lightly. Both of our eyes went wide in amazement as we then watched her slowly turn back into her human form.

"Why can't I do that? Why can't any others do that?" He asked.

"I... have no idea honey. I really do not know." I sat there with them both for awhile, trying to understand the meaning of this and what would cause this. Was it the neko and human genes combining that did this? Was there some dormant gene that when combined with the right human gene could create a child that could do this? I would have to ask Shelly and Erik later to see if they knew anything that could cause this...

I was snapped out of my train of thought a little while later when Kael stated he was hungry and I realized we hadn't eaten since that morning. We went and got something to eat before I did the best I could to help with the preparations for Masu and Kael's mating. Losy changed about three more times before it was almost time for the ceremony, as if she was testing out her new ability and even showing off a bit. It worried me slightly and it startled many people. There was about a half hour left before the ceremony started when I finally found Shelly and Erik.

"Jess! Guess what!" She said excitedly as she jumped up and down slightly, Erik's hand on her back. "We're getting married!!! Or mating in this case." She added with a chuckle.

"Congratulations!" I said excitedly before feeling Losy start to shift again. I pulled her out and Shelly and Erik both smiled at her before their eyes went wide with shock as she changed into a little panther cub again.

"She's been doing it off and on all day. I've talked to several of the village women and they said they've never seen anything like it. I'm going to talk to Queen Mana about it but I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm human..." I told them as they continued to stare in shock. Shelly was the first to snap out of it and looked thoughtful for a moment.

"That is entirely possible. If it has never happened before it would also be the only logical explanation. If I had a lab where I could analyze her DNA I would but there is not much I can do in the village." She admitted.

"Perhaps after out mating ceremony and if Charles still wants to, we can return home and take with us a few blood samples. When we have figured it out we can come back and give you the answers you want." Erik suggested. I sighed but then nodded.

"Alright. We will find Charles and talk to him about going back. When is your ceremony planed for?"

"In about three days. We can pack up and take what we need and head out the day after our ceremony." Shelly suggested. I nodded and then looked around to see if I might be able to spot Charles.

"We will need to find Charles first of course." I added.

"I think I know where he's been hiding when he isn't causing mischief by chasing after other girls and breaking Princess Unari's heart. I'll find him once the ceremony is done." Erik slid in.

"We should head over there now so we don't miss anything." Shelly pointed out before grabbing Erik's hand and leading him off towards the center of the village. I chuckled and followed them, tucking the now human baby Losy back into the sling around me as she fell asleep.

I quickly stood where the family of the male is supposed to sit and waited for the ceremony to begin. I didn't have to wait long and soon Masu was coming out of the hut and approaching us. She looked absolutely beautiful with her hair up in a beautiful twist with flowers woven into it. Symbols were painted all over her white fur in black, standing out strongly. She walked out slowly and approached us before stopping between Father and I. We sniffed at her and both smiled before nodding and letting her through.

I turned and saw Kael let through by Masu's parents and smiled at him. He looked incredibly nervous but still rather stunning. He had blue markings painted all over his body that were similar to the graceful twirls and swooping symbols on Masu. I realized then that the painters had tried to make it look as graceful as their dancing had been.

I caught Kael's eye and gave him a smile before nodding at Masu. He blushed slightly before he looked at Masu and I could tell that he was completely caught up in her beauty. I smiled, knowing that now that he was lost in her it wouldn't be so hard for him to do this.

He got down on his hands and knees, as was expected and crawled over to Masu, who smiled lovingly at him. She placed her hand on his head before Mother set out the mating rug. Kael laid back, a look of fascination and longing on his face as he looked up at Masu. As Masu knelt over him I could no longer see his face but it didn't matter anymore. The mating would go well.

After a moment's hesitation Masu slid onto my brother's hardened member and squeaked slightly in pain. I heard Kael whisper words of comfort to her before she started to move on him slowly. The village began to chant now with their slow thrust and I joined in. Losy started to wake up then but stayed quiet, seeming slightly comforted by the sound of the village.

Masu continued to move slowly up and down on my brother as he reached up and started to trail his fingers lightly over her body. I heard her gasps as he seemed to trail lightly over one of her nipples and then she started to thrust a little faster. The village's chanting grew faster with their pace. It was more of a slow love making but it fit my brother and his mate.

Kael sat up slightly and kissed Masu passionately as she continued to ride him, the slap of skin against skin just barely heard amongst the chanting. Masu ran her nails gently down Kael's back and he moaned loudly before laying back and grabbing her hips. He thrust back against her and rubbed his fingers in circles along her hips and stomach. Suddenly I jumped slightly as I felt my mate's hand run lightly down my back.

"Remember our mating?" he asked with a smiled. I chuckled slightly and pressed back against him, feeling his already stiff member against my butt cheeks.

"Very vividly." I admitted as I watched my brother and Masu thrust harder and faster against each other. I noticed their moans and thrust becoming more in sync and knew the mating bond was forming. Masu was scratching her nails lightly against Kael's chest and Kael was gripping her hips tightly. They then froze up before crying out in pleasure at the same time and collapsing onto each other, panting. The whole village cheered out and this brought Kael back to himself as he blushed brightly and hid his face in Masu's shoulder. I chuckled before going over and helping them both up.

"Congratulations!" I said as I hugged them both.

"Thank you." They both said with a smiles and slight blushes. I chuckled and moved out of the way so others could congratulate them. As soon as they could I saw them both run off towards Masu's hut.

The rest of the village feasted and celebrated. I sat beside Mother with my son sitting by my side when the children joined and my mate sat beside Father. I watched happily as the village feasted and then danced. After awhile I turned to Mother, knowing I had to talk to her about Losy.

"Eene?" I asked to get her attention.

"What is it zeezir?" She asked. I sighed and looked down at Losy who was starting to wake up.

"I have some questions I am hoping you would be able to answer." I said as Losy started to squirm around.

"Go ahead."

"Well... Have there ever been any children born different from the tribe? Any born like me or the other outsiders?"

"Not that I know of. We have all been born like this." I sighed but nodded and thought for a moment.

"Have there ever been any that could... change their... shape?" I asked, trying to figure out how to explain it.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, have there been any children that could change into..." I started to say before Losy started to fuss and then suddenly turned into her cub form. "That?"

Mother stared at Losy in shock as she watched her squirm around. After a moment I moved her so she could get to my nipple to feed. I watched as Mother continued to stare at her before holding out her hands. I hesitantly gave her to Mother and she pulled her close and examined her as she mewed a bit. She stroked her back and she purred slightly before relaxing a bit in Mother's arms.

"I have never seen anything like this..." she said after a moment of examining her. She touched her paws and Losy started to change back before grabbing Mother's finger and turning to try and suck on it. Mother handed her back to me and I began to feed her again.

"I do not believe there has been anything like this but I shall ask the village elders. It is possible that mating with your kind has caused this but I am not sure." She told me as she continued to watch Losy feed. I looked up and nodded before noticing that several other people were staring in shock at my daughter.

"Will she be harmed?" I asked in a slight whisper, holding Losy tighter in fear.

"No. She may be new but we will not harm her. The other outsiders may have children like this as well if that is what caused this. I will not let them be harmed either." Mother told me firmly. I relaxed slightly and stroked my little girl's hair.

"Thank you Eene." I told her. She nodded and then looked to Natu. He got up and helped me up before leading me back to our hut. Little Kael stayed behind with Mother and the other children running around.

We entered our hut and Natu prepared our bed as I finished feeding Losy and putting her to bed. I blushed slightly as Natu finished and then looked at me feeding Losy with hungry eyes. He smiled before stroking our daughter's cheek gently and then giving me a mischievous look.

I am still a little hungry, mate. May I have a bit of milk? He asked in my mind, making me blush. He slowly lowered his head as he looked up at me with lust filled eyes. I stared back into his eyes with desire as well, even with the blush on my cheeks. I gasped slightly as his tongue darted out and lightly licked my free nipple. He teasingly swirled his tongue around it slowly before he pulled it into his mouth and sucked lightly. I moaned and then laughed as Losy kicked her father slightly. He rubbed his cheek before chuckling.

"It seems she doesn't want you stealing her milk." I told him with a laugh. He laughed as well before sitting behind me and pulling me close, looking at our daughter over my shoulder.

"She will be a tough one. The males will be chasing her around all the time." He commented.

"Yes and she will show them who is leader." I agree with a chuckle. Natu smiled and rested his head on my shoulder as we watched our little girl start to fall asleep. When she was fully asleep I laid her down in her bed and then wrapped my arms around my mate.

"Where were we?" Natu asked as he nuzzled my neck and ran his hands up my back. I giggled and then moaned lightly as he nibbled down my neck. He kissed down to one of my breasts as he lowered me to the floor. His tongue slid over my breasts and around the areola, teasing me slightly. Finally he lightly licked across my nipple and I shivered in pleasure. He swirled his tongue around my nipple as one of his hands slid down over my stomach lightly. I gasped as her finally pulled my nipple into his mouth and started to suck lightly as his hand ran lightly up and down my thigh.

"Do not expect too much. I did just feed Losy." I managed to moan out as he continued to suck and run his hand along the inside of my thigh. He kept getting closer and closer to my core every time, making me shiver in anticipation. As expected he didn't get much milk from my breast so he slowly kissed his way to the other. Just as he latched on to the other his fingertips lightly brushed my lower lips and I gasped loudly. He sucked hard as he lightly traced my outer lips before slowly moving closer to my core.

His touch was slowly driving me insane and I wanted more of it. He started to kiss down my body, slowly exploring it as he just traced the lips of my pussy and rubbed my nipples gently. It felt so good but I wanted so much more.

"Please..." I managed to gasps out between pants.

"Please what my mate?" he asked before licking my belly button and then nibbling it gently. His fingers trailed down and traced the rosebud of my ass, pressing against it lightly. I gasped and shivered before reaching down to pull him up to me. He grabbed my arms however and pinned them above my head. I moaned as I felt his throbbing dick resting lightly against my sex and tried to rub up against him before he moved.

"If you don't keep your hands here I won't give you what you want." He told me in a teasing voice. I groaned and then sighed in defeat, keeping my body still. He smirked and then moved slowly down my body again, quickly flicking over my nipples and nibbling on my belly button before slowly moving lower. I shivered in anticipation as I felt his breath on my now dripping sex. Suddenly he started to kiss along the inside of my thigh instead and I had to force myself to keep my arms where they were.

"Please Natu..." I practically begged. He smirked and then kissed slowly up my thigh. I let my head fall back as yet again I felt his breath on my pussy and then gasped as I felt his tongue slowly lick along my asshole. He picked up my hips a bit to give him a better angle to lap lightly at it. He nipped at both of my ass cheeks before probing at my ass with his tongue.

"Please! Please Natu! I can't take much more!" I begged him, desperate for his touch. There was a second's pause before I moaned loudly as his tongue slide slowly along my pussy lips. He traced them gently before licking along my slit and moaning.

"You taste amazing my mate." He said before sliding his tongue into me. I moaned loudly as he lapped at my soaking wet hole, fucking it lightly with his tongue. Suddenly he pulled his mouth away and I cried out as I felt two fingers plunge into me. He moved them in and out and around in me a few times before pulling them out and pressing them against my asshole. He slowly slid them in while licking along my slit again and I gripped at the ground tightly in pleasure as he started to thrust them slowly.

"Oh god." I moaned as he continued to slowly torment me with pleasure. I shivered as he lick up and his tongue circled around my clit. He then stopped everything but his fingers in my ass and all I felt was his breath on my clit. He stayed there for awhile, making me whimper in need. Finally his tongue flicked my clit and a jolt of pure pleasure had me moaning and shivering in pleasure.

"Please! Please Natu!" I begged before crying out in a powerful orgasm as he sucked my clit into his mouth. Wave after wave of pleasure hit me before I slowly came down from my high. Natu chuckled then and kissed slowly up my body before rubbing his still rock hard cock against my pussy lips.

I gasped before suddenly he rolled us over so that I was straddling him. I shivered before he lined me up with his cock and rubbed the head against my opening. This drove me insane and I quickly slid onto him, both of us crying out in sheer pleasure. I put my feet on the floor and started to move up and down on him with my hands on his thighs. I moaned loudly and looked down at him as I started to move a bit faster. He looked up at me in utter pleasure and love as he ran his hands along my stomach.

"You are beautiful my mate." He said before running his fingers along my nipples. I gasped and started to move a bit faster on him, our skin slapping together and creating wonderful friction. He pinched and pulled at my nipples as I rode him hard. After a few minutes his hand slid down my body and I felt our connection fly open, both of us feeling each other's pleasure as well as our own. I gasped and my nails dug into his thighs as I got that much closer to cumming. Then I felt his fingers brush my clit and we both fell apart, crying out our pleasure into the night as we came together.

"I love you my mate." He whispered into my ear after catching his breath.

"I love you my mate." I told him before hearing our daughter start to fuss and sighing.

12