Two Worlds: Land of Ice Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we almost ready?" Becky asked as we were gathering the woman together.

"Looks like only a few more things and we'll be on our way."

We waited only a few more minutes before the King ordered everyone into a formation with the women and children in the middle and the men around them. Nate, Al, Becky and I led the way through the tunnels and up to the surface. The wolves were all waiting there and had the cars all open for us. Sky came up front and turned to the village to explain a bit more to them. I could tell that many of the villagers were scared and unsure, but Sky seemed to help ease their fears a bit. After a few more minutes she managed to get them all to get in the vans.

"I'm going to head for the other village now," Becky stated as she turned back to the tunnels.

"I'll go with you," I told her as we started walking that way.

"Wait up! I'll come too." Al called out, catching up to us quickly. "You know I've never felt short before. Usually us wolves tower over everyone." We all chuckled at that as Becky led the way towards the other village.

When we got there the village was already busy packing up and Becky sighed in relief before running off towards King Rau's igloo. I turned to Al, only to find he wasn't there and was instead sniffing around the entrance to one of the igloos.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my arms crossed. We had made it very clear in the last village that they were not allowed into any of the igloos without permission from the head of the family.

"My mate is in there." Al replied with a huge grin.

"What? Really?"

"Yes. Can I go see her?" he wouldn't stop looking at the entrance and looked like he wanted nothing more than to run inside. I smiled weakly, knowing the feeling.

"You have to ask the head of the family to formally meet her." I explained. "And I honestly don't know how to do it. You will have to ask Sky for the translation and such."

"Oh..." He was quiet for a moment before sitting down at the side of the entrance and giving a slightly cocky grin. "I will wait here for her then."

I chuckled before going to find Becky. She was of course by King Rau's side and I gently pulled her away when I saw Sky and Nate approaching. Sky explained everything to King Rau and the village before they all went back to packing. Sky grabbed us and started to gather up the unmated women as we had before. When we got to the igloo that Al was sitting outside of Sky stopped and smiled at him.

"You want to meet her then?"

"Yes please!" he said while jumping up. Sky chuckled before going to find the head of that family and introduced Al to him. She taught him how to formally ask to meet his mate and he spoke it almost perfectly.

"They have two unmated females living with them right now. They are both sisters and he wants to know which one it is."

"The one that smells like summer," Al answered automatically. Sky chuckled before telling this to the head of the family.

"He knows which one you mean now and says her name is Roe. He says he will be glad to introduce you."

We followed the head of the family back to his igloo and waited to be invited in. When we finally were, we found the head of the family sitting next to a girl that was maybe only 14 years old. Al smiled at her and she grinned back, giggling slightly.

"She's young..." Becky whispered.

"I'll wait until she's 18 to mate with her. I've waited 46 years, I can wait a few more." Al responded before going over to Roe and kneeling down, taking her hand and kissing it lightly. She giggled and blushed before speaking to him in her tongue.

"She said that it's very nice to finally meet you." Sky translated.

"I completely agree." Al grinned.

"We should get the rest of the unmated women ready to go and get out of here before an army comes." Becky said. We nodded in agreement before heading for the door.

"Is it alright if I stay here for now?" Al asked. Sky smiled and asked the head of the family before nodding.

Finally we got all the women ready and King Rau got the village into formation. We headed out of the village with Becky, King Rau, Nate, Sky and I leading the way. We got up there and one of the wolves came running right over to us.

"A scout spotted some government vans approaching. They'll be in view soon."

"Alright. We need to move as fast as possible. Sky, if you could please do whatever you can to get these villagers in the rest of the vans I'm going to get some of my men to get the first village out of here." Nate instructed. Sky nodded and turned to the village to speak to them while Nate went off to talk to the wolves. Becky and I did the best we could to help Sky and finally we started to get the other village into the vans. The first vans started to leave shortly after and I started to fear that maybe we wouldn't get out in time.

"The vans are in view! Get them in quickly!" Nate called out after we managed to get about half the village into the remaining vans. Sky turned to the rest of the village and spoke urgently to them. Becky and King Rau started to help them in more, moving them a bit faster. As soon as we filled up a van it would leave. We finally got the last villagers in and quickly hoped in, Nate taking the wheel.

"Hold on!" He told us as he sped out of there. The government vans pulled up right then and Nate quickly swerved around them and sped off.

"Will they follow us?" Sky asked worriedly.

"They might. We are going the long way around just in case."

"But we got them all out of there... They're all going to be okay..." Becky stated hopefully, leaning into her mate.

"We've done all we can. We'll see what happens from here." Nate sighed.

I looked back at the villagers and thought of my mate. I prayed that somehow we could save him too but for now I had done all I could to save his kind. I had hope as well that things will turn out okay but I knew things would be hard for awhile. I was willing to do whatever it was to protect this species though, and I knew that I had friends that felt exactly the same. Somehow we would bring these two worlds together, no matter what it took.

End of Two Worlds: Land of Ice

Now I do have a third part planned however it may take a bit to come out. I have several other projects I'm working on (including Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion which I will be working super hard on!) so I may be submitting a few other things before I even start working on the third part. But there is your wrap up for now and I hope you have enjoyed the ride!

12