Two Wrongs Ch. 02

Story Info
Debbie has a job interview.
3.4k words
4.24
49k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,490 Followers

Chapter 2: The Interview

Cassie had to admit she was enjoying this. "Sorry Debbie, but this just isn't working out and we're going to have to let you go. We will provide you with severance and Friday will be your last day." Firing the slutty bitch that was sleeping with her boyfriend was immensely satisfying.

"Who cares? This is a shitty job," Debbie sneered. "I'm out of here now."

"Best of luck in your future endeavors," Cassie called to her retreating back.

Debbie slammed her car door and revved the engine, speeding out of the parking lot. "Fuck," she muttered. Now she had to find another job. Well, that shouldn't be too hard, she thought with a smile. With her body and charm she'd have another job by the end of the week. Another shitty entry level job. With that thought the smile slipped from face. Maybe she should try something different and play it straight; maybe she could get a better job.

A week later and she was trying to cover her ample cleavage and tone down her sexy figure. She had a job interview for a management position and wanted to be taken seriously. She took another look at her face in the reflection of the mirror and examined her tasteful, minimalist makeup. A light coat of mascara around her big blue eyes, a little blush on her cheekbones and a sheer coat of nude lipstick on her plump, full lips. Her long blond hair was pulled back in a neat bun and she smoothed back a few stray hairs. This will have to do, she thought.

As she left her apartment she allowed herself a small smile, feeling the silky lining of her modest skirt brushing against her ass. She was wearing a garter belt, stockings and a tiny thong under her conservative skirt. It just felt too stuffy otherwise and no one would know.

"I'm sorry, Miss Smitherson, but you just don't have the experience for this position," the hiring manager, Mr. Mason said, reviewing her resume.

"I'm a very hard worker and I learn really fast," Debbie stated. Please don't turn me down, she thought.

"Unfortunately, the answer is no," he replied. "Best of luck," he continued, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Debbie looked at his hand and thought, why not? He's already said no. With a sly smile she reached up and unbuttoned a couple buttons of her blouse. She recrossed her legs, letting her skirt ride up, as she purred, "Are you sure you don't want to reconsider?" 'She trailed her fingers over her breasts and unbuttoned her suit jacket, fully displaying her alluring figure. "I don't think you've seen all the assets I can bring to this...position," she whispered seductively.

"Um...ah...oh, well...um..." Mr. Mason stammered, sweat dotting his brow.

"I can make sure you don't regret it," she said, parting her legs and sliding her skirt up her thighs revealing the tops of her stockings and garter belt. She slipped her hands between her thighs, arching her back.

Mr. Mason's eyes roamed hungrily over Debbie's body, taking in every sexy inch, licking his lips as he watched her hands moving over her thighs. Recovering his composure, he leaned back in his chair and asked, "So, you want this job? How bad do you want it?"

With a sexy smile, Debbie slid her hips forward and softly stroked her barely covered pussy. "I want it bad, so bad."

Loosening his tie he questioned, "And just how far are you willing to go for it?"

Debbie stood up and arching her back slipped off her jacket. She slowly walked over to the desk, swaying her hips and sliding her skirt up to her waist, bent over the desk. "All the way," she breathed.

Rising from his chair, Mr. Mason removed his own jacket and walked up behind Debbie. He let out a long sigh as he smoothed his hands over her smooth ass. He raised his hand and gave her a sharp smack, leaving a pink mark. He hooked his thumbs into the waist band of her thong and slowly slid it down her thighs. "Oh yes," he breathed as he gazed as her perfectly shaved pussy.

"You're willing to let me fuck you for this job?" he asked, slipping a finger between her wet pussy lips.

"Will you give me the job if I let you fuck me?" she countered.

"Oh yeah," he growled, slipping a finger inside her.

"Then fuck me," she urged.

He slid another finger inside her pussy and began to roughly pump them in and out. "Oh yeah, baby, give it to me," Debbie purred.

She gasped aa Mr. Mason slapped her again on the ass. She heard the sound of a zipper and felt him grab her hip as his cock slipped inside her. She was so turned on at the idea of fucking for a job that her pussy was soaked and he was able to slide in to the hilt in one stroke. "So wet," he groaned, grinding into her.

He pulled back slowly and slammed back in hard, causing Debbie to let out a small cry. With a low groan he again drew back slowly and emitting a grunt, slammed back into her. Debbie gasped again and thought, I hope he doesn't do this through the whole thing. Before she could carry the thought further, he began to fuck her hard and fast.

Debbie was almost breathless under the assault. "Yeah, baby, you feel so good," he growled, pumping back and forth. "So. Fucking. Good."

He suddenly drove in deep and froze and Debbie realized he was cumming. Well, that was quick she thought. And I got the job!

Mr. Mason pulled out and gazed down at Debbie's ass, pink from him driving into her so hard and suddenly realized he couldn't possibly hire her into the management position. She simply wasn't qualified. But he had promised her a job and he wanted to keep her around the office. For raises and bonuses he could probably fuck her again. Suddenly he had a thought and knew of a way to fuck her as much as he wanted.

"So, I have the job," Debbie stated as she began to straighten from the desk.

"Actually, no," Mr. Mason stated, pushing her back down.

"What the fuck? You bastard!" Debbie exclaimed, struggling to rise.

Still holding her down, Mr. Mason said, "How about a better job? One that we haven't advertised for yet?"

Ceasing her struggles, Debbie cautiously said, "Go on..."

"It would be as my personal assistant," he replied. Sliding his hands over her ass, he said, "My very personal assistant."

"And just what are the duties of this job?" she asked skeptically. She wasn't about to become someone's whore. She'd gone the sugar baby route before and found it wasn't for her. She valued her independence too much.

"Oh, looking after my calendar, travel arrangements, my expenses, meetings, that sort of thing," he said distractedly. "Oh, and dick-tation," he added with a rough laugh. "It pays quite well."

He was still rubbing and squeezing her ass as she replied, "And what do I have to do for that job?"

"Are you interested?" he asked, sliding his cock through her still wet pussy lips.

Feeling that he was hard again, she was up for fucking him again, and had barely said "Yes," when he roughly spread her ass cheeks and rammed the head of his cock into her asshole.

Debbie's head snapped back and she barely muffled a scream at the sudden intrusion. "What the hell?" she gasped, as spikes of pain emanated from her ass.

"It's a much higher position," he grunted pushing in another inch.

Oh god, Debbie thought. She was no stranger to anal sex but it was usually with her consent and when she was ready. She hissed in a breath as he pushed in another inch.

"How well does it pay?" she gasped trying to ignore the searing pain in her butt.

"Seventy-five thousand," he ground out, pushing in further.

"Benefits?" she asked. Her ass was adjusting to his cock and she had to smile, thinking this was the most absurd employment negotiation.

"Full benefits," he replied. With a grunt he pushed in one more time and was all the way in. "God your ass feels good!"

He pulled back slowly and slid back in with a low groan. "Oh yeah baby, give it to me," Debbie sighed. The pain from his sudden penetration was subsiding and his cock was feeling good inside her.

"So hot," he muttered, slapping her ass again. He was fucking her slowly, savouring her tightness, pulling her ass cheeks apart, watching his cock sliding in and out her hole.

"You like watching your cock fucking me, baby?" she asked. "You like the way it's spreading my tight little asshole?"

"You are so dirty," he grunted, thrusting into her faster.

'Oh yes, oh yes," she gasped, she could feel her orgasm building, could feel the muscles in her thighs tightening. "You like me dirty baby" she cooed.

"You're my employee now, call me sir," he demanded, slapping her again.

"Yes, sir," she squealed as the orgasm overtook her, her pussy clenching and gushing her cum down her thigh. She thrashed on the desk underneath her new boss, pounding the desk with her fists. "Oh yes, fuck yes," she gasped.

Her unbridled orgasm was more than Mr. Mason could bear and with a low groan he thrust in hard, shooting ropes of cum deep into her ass. With a final slap to her ass, he collapsed on top of her.

They lay panting for a couple of minutes before he rose and with a moan bordering on pain, pulled his limp dick from Debbie's ass. He spread her cheeks and gazed at her gaping hole with a glob of his cum leaking out. So fucking hot, he thought. Give this slut employee of the year right now.

He slapped her one final time before saying, "My private bathroom is through that door if you want to clean up."

Debbie picked up her purse and staggered to the bathroom and gazed at herself in the mirror. He hair was half undone and she had mascara streaks on her face. She began to dig through her purse looking for her makeup bag.

Mr. Mason tucked himself back into his pants before picking up her resume off the floor. Miss Smitherson he thought to himself. Not a very sexy name.

"We're going to have to change your name," he announced as she emerged from the bathroom. "You need something sexier," he explained.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked, slightly annoyed.

"Miss Dickslut has a nice ring to it," he said with a laugh. "I'm just kidding!" he exclaimed when he saw her shocked expression. "Hmm, Dick is short for Richard, so how about Miss Richards? Deborah Richards."

Debbie shrugged her shoulders, "Sure, why not?" she replied slipping back into her suit jacket. "So, when do I start?"

***

"You got the job? Baby, that's great!" Debbie's boyfriend Kyle exclaimed, picking her up and swinging her around.

"It's a great job, pays really well," Debbie responded. "Your bitch girlfriend firing me turned out to be a good thing."

Kyle didn't like it when Debbie called Cassie a bitch but he could hardly blame her and just let it slide.

"Why don't you take me out to dinner to celebrate?" she asked, hugging his arm.

"You know we can't go out Debbie, someone could see us," he said gently.

"Boo," she pouted. "Can we at least order in a nice dinner?" she asked.

"Sure, why don't get out of those stuffy office clothes and I'll place the order," he said, relieved she wasn't pushing it.

He was looking up the online menu when he noticed she hadn't closed the bedroom door. God, she's hot he thought watching her undress. His cock began to stir when she removed her skirt and he saw the stockings and tiny thong. He moved to the door of the bedroom, "Oh baby," he groaned, watching as she unbuttoned her blouse. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hardening cock. "How about an appetizer?" he invited as she took off her bra.

"Have you ordered the food yet?" she asked, putting her hand on his chest.

"I can't concentrate when you've got me so hard," he replied, gently pushing her down to her knees. "After, I promise," he said, pushing his cock at her lips.

Debbie parted her lips and Kyle's cock slid into her mouth. Her full lips closed around his now rock hard cock and she began sucking him. She pulled back and swirled her tongue around the head while gazing up at him. She sucked on the head of his dick before sliding the full length into her mouth, slowly, until her nose was buried in his stomach.

Kyle's head fell back as she pleasured him. "Oh baby, you give the best head," he groaned.

Yeah, your bitch Cassie doesn't suck you like this, does she, she thought as she began to pump her head back and forth, fucking him with her mouth.

Kyle clenched his fist in her hair and began thrusting with his hips, driving his cock down Debbie's throat causing her to choke and gag. She began to drool as he continued to roughly fuck her face. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," he grunted as his hips pumped relentlessly.

Debbie's eyes were beginning to water when he finally pulled out and began fisting his cock. She was gasping for breath as Kyle shot his cum on her heaving tits. "Dirty slut!" he cried out hoarsely as ropes of gooey cum shot onto her chin and into her open mouth.

He turned and flopped onto the bed. "God, your mouth is amazing," he gasped. "Suck me hard again, I want to fuck your ass," he commanded.

"Order dinner first," she countered.

"After your ass," he said, pulling her towards him.

Not another ass fucking, she thought. She didn't want to admit to him how she got the job so she dipped her head back to his cock taking his limp length in her mouth. She sucked him for several minutes before his dick began to twitch and harden. "Yesssss. So good," Kyle groaned. "Hands and knees, you dirty slut!" he said gleefully.

Debbie assumed the position with her legs spread wide and concentrated on relaxing. She felt the lube being squirted onto her hole and then Kyle's finger pushing in. "Oh yeah, so tight," he murmured. She winced at the penetration, still sore from Mr. Mason's rough treatment earlier.

"When I see your hole like this I can never believe it will stretch wide enough to take my cock," he said, slipping in a second finger.

She sighed as he began to pump them in and out, gently opening her up. He slid in a third and she moaned at the sweet pain. Even though her ass was slightly sore, his finger fucking still felt damn good.

She was waiting for him to pull out his fingers and to start pushing his cock in but instead he added a fourth finger. "What are you doing baby?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"I want to see how many fingers you can take," he replied, pumping the four in and out.

"No, just put your cock in me," she urged.

Ignoring her, he pushed his fingers in hard and deep. Debbie cried out as he spread her wide with his hand.

"That's five!" he exclaimed. "My thumb is in!"

"Yay, you got five in, now put your cock in me," Debbie demanded, unhappy with this penetration.

"We should try fisting. Ever had a fist in your ass babe?" he asked, pushing his hand in further.

"No! And I don't want one in their either!" she exclaimed. "Please baby, it's hurting," she complained as he pushed in further.

"You can take it," he said simply. "Just relax."

"Kyle, no!" she cried as he pushed in deeper. She was now in real pain and couldn't believe he wasn't listening to her. "Kyle, stop it, please!" she begged.

"Just a bit further," he urged. "Just a bit more."

A shock of pain caused tears to prick at her eyes and he pushed in to the knuckles. "God, you filthy slut, this is so hot!" he said, watching her ass stretch around his hand.

"It hurts," she whimpered.

"Just relax, you'll get used to it," he said dismissively. He pushed in further and his knuckles were inside her. "Haha, my knuckles are in you!" he announced.

"Oh god," she moaned in pain. She couldn't believe this was happening. First her new boss fucked her without warning and now Kyle was hell-bent on fisting her ass.

"This is so damn hot I think I'm gonna cum!" he announced. "Oh god!" he exclaimed as he roughly pulled his hand from her ass and shoved his cock in balls deep.

Debbie cried out loudly at this deep penetration before he started pumping, crying out, "Goddam yes, you filthy whore!" before slamming his cock in deep and hard for a few strokes and filling her ass with cum. He pulled out and looked down at her gaping hole. "Your asshole is fucking huge!" he said triumphantly. "Next time you'll take the fist," he said giving her ass a hard slap and then flopping down beside her.

Debbie sat on the edge of the bed, watching Kyle as he drifted off to sleep. So much for dinner, she thought. Oh well, at least I have a new job, she thought. She had to admit she was worried about just what her new boss was going to expect of her. Was he thinking he could fuck her every day? Could they keep it from the rest of the staff that it was happening? Hopefully the suggestive jokes he made were just that and she wouldn't be expected to take any 'dick-tation'.

***

Debbie sat in Mrs. Morten's office in Human Resources. It was her first day at work and she was filling out forms for payroll and benefits. Mrs. Morten was being barely civil to Debbie but she was used to other women treating her like this. Some just automatically disliked her simply because she was pretty and had big tits.

An hour later she was at her desk outside Mr. Mason's office when he buzzed her to come into his office.

"Close the door," he said as she entered. She did as he asked and as she approached his desk, his eyes roamed over her body with a hungry stare.

"Well, Miss Richards, how was HR?" he said smiling at the use of her fake name. Without waiting for her to answer he ordered, "Take off your suit, blouse and bra and kneel before me." He turned his office chair sideways and indicated a spot in front of him.

Oh god, its starting already she thought. She did as he told her and knelt down. "Unzip me," he said.

She could see that he was already hard and pulled out his stiff cock. "Suck me," he commanded.

Taking a deep breath, she bent her head and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. She took his full length into her mouth, pressing her nose to his belly. She heard his sharp intake of breath and knew he was surprised. Most men were when they saw she could deep throat.

He just leaned back and let her suck him. "Oh yes, you dirty slut," he murmured. She gave him a straight forward blow job, sucking and licking him until he groaned and pushed her away. Stroking his cock, he grunted, "Your tits.". She sat up and he shot his cum all over them.

"Ooooohhhhh yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh," he groaned as sprayed his spunk.

He fell back hard in his chair as Debbie remained kneeling. Mr. Mason was gasping for breath and managed to open his eyes and admire his cum dripping off Debbie's huge tits. "Nice," he grunted. "There's no better way to start the week. From now on, first thing every Monday morning you will strip down and blow me. Go get cleaned up."

"Yes sir," she said, rising and walking into the private bathroom. As she wiped her boss' cum off her tits she began to wonder if a shitty entry level job might have been a better choice.

opels
opels
2,490 Followers