Two Years Later

Story Info
She wants to try again.
1.2k words
4.49
318.1k
250
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,102 Followers

Another quick one from an idea that popped into my head while working on one of the longer pieces currently occupying much of my time.

<><><><><>

TWO YEARS LATER

She wants to try again.

<><><><><>

The knock on the door interrupted the silence. I had just gotten out of the shower of my one bedroom apartment. It's not that I couldn't afford more; I just didn't need more. At least not at the moment.

I pulled my robe on went to answer the door. I rarely had visitors so this was an unusual occurrence. It was usually Girl Scouts selling cookies or Boy Scouts selling popcorn, and the very occasional neighbor in need. Mostly it was quiet.

I opened the door expecting one of the aforementioned intrusions but the reality was even less inviting. It was my ex-wife.

"What are you doing here, Beverly?"

"I wanted to talk for a few minutes."

"This really isn't a very good time. I'm going out soon."

"It's just for a few minutes. Surely you can spare that for me."

"Fine," I said finally, with exasperation. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Can I come in? I'd rather not do this standing in your doorway."

I stepped aside and opened the door, allowing Beverly to come in. She perched herself on my couch, the one I had picked up used after the divorce because I wasn't interested in any of the furniture she had selected for our place when we were married.

"I'd offer you a drink but you won't be here that long. Now, what do you want?"

"Henry...I...well, I thought perhaps we might give things another try."

"You can't be serious."

"Please, let me get this out. You once loved me enough to ask me to spend my life with you, and I loved you enough to say yes. I made a mistake but I've learned from it and I still love you enough to say yes. All I need to do is get you to love me enough again to ask."

"A mistake? Is that what you call fucking your boss for six months?"

"Well, that's what it was..."

"No, Beverly. Fucking him once could be called a mistake. Fucking him repeatedly and lying to me about it was an intentional...hell, it was multiple acts of intentional deception."

"What I'm trying to say is that whole time of my life was a mistake. You were working so much and I got caught up in the excitement. He said all the right things and I fell for it. I was weak and foolish and I understand that now. Please don't make me...don't make us pay for my weakness for the rest of our lives."

"I don't intend to pay for it for the rest of my life, Beverly. That's why I have no intention of giving you another chance."

"That doesn't make any sense. I'd do anything for another chance with you, Henry. How is that making you pay?"

"I'm not gonna live that life, Bev. I'm not gonna spend my time wondering if you're lying to me when you say you have to work late or even if you're out grocery shopping. You've shown me you can't be trusted."

"I'm not saying we have to get married right away. We can just date. Let's just get to know each other again like when we first started dating."

"Why would I do that? I already know you're willing to cheat on me."

"That would never happen again, I swear."

"But I don't believe you, Bev. I'm sorry that things turned out...

"Henry, baby, who are you talking to?"

The voice from the bedroom broke my train of thought. In the course of this confrontation with Beverly it had slipped my mind that she was there. I could tell that Beverly was shocked not just by the fact that a voice came from the bedroom, but that it was one she was familiar with

"Henry, that better not be who it sounded like," Beverly said, suddenly getting angry.

"It's just my ex-wife," I responded to the bedroom voice.

She came walking out of the bedroom, naked as the day she was born except for the towel she was using to dry her hair.

"Hey sis," said Sharry, the nude woman emerging from my bedroom and, obviously, Beverly's little sister, though only by two years. "What are you doing here?"

It didn't appear that Beverly was going to answer, so I jumped in.

"She came to ask me to give her another chance."

"Really? Are you gonna do it?"

"Of course not, but I figured I'd never get rid of her if I didn't at least let her make her case."

"Good thinking. She can be very persistent."

"Don't you two talk about me like I'm not here. And just what in the hell are you doing here, Sharry?"

"Getting ready to go out to dinner. About five minutes ago I was in the shower, and about 30 minutes ago Henry was shoving that big dick of his into my pussy. I'm glad you waited until now to show up. By the way, Henry, when we get our place we have to make sure to get a shower that will hold both of us. That little stall just doesn't work for me."

"You got it, babe."

"You...you're fucking my sister?"

"Well, not at this exact moment..."

"You know what I mean."

"I told you," Sharry interjected, "that he wouldn't be on the market for very long."

"This'll never work, you know. Mom will have a fit when she finds out you're dating my ex-husband. She'll never accept this when she finds out."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sure of it. She would never have tolerated one of of us making a play for the each other's guys when we were younger, and this is even worse. She'll have a fit."

She seemed very smug and sure of herself as she laid out what she was sure would be a vehement objection on her mother's part.

"I don't know," I said, mostly to Sharry but primarily for Beverly's benefit. "She didn't seem so upset at dinner on Sunday night, though maybe she was just distracted by the wedding plans we were discussing."

"W...wedding plans? You guys are..."

"In a few months. You'll get an invite when it gets closer. And your mom is thrilled. She says now she doesn't have to get used to a new son-in-law."

"Wait, did you say you had dinner with mom on Sunday?" Sharry and I both nodded. "I asked mom if she wanted to have dinner that night but she said she had plans. Those plans were with you? Why in the hell wasn't I invited."

"I think you know the answer to that, Bev," said Sharry. "Having you there just would've been uncomfortable. Now, if there's nothing else we do have reservations for dinner."

"But Henry...please...I...not her. Anyone but her. I don't...think I could stand that, seeing you with her."

"Sorry Beverly. You made your choice when you decided to fuck your boss. It's my choice now."

I almost felt bad for her as she picked up her purse. She looked at me, then at Sharry (who was still standing there naked) and then back at me, and then took a deep breath and let herself out through the front door. As the door closed, Sharry looked at me.

"I think you need to call and let the restaurant know we're gonna be late."

I was barely able to do just that before Sharry dragged me into the bedroom and made that phone call completely worthwhile.

<><><><><>

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,102 Followers