Two Yummy Mummies

Story Info
Holly meets the daughter she gave up and her mom.
2.5k words
4.35
44.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenLLee
JenLLee
63 Followers

As it was supposed to be a very hot day, Holly Jane Dorrough hadn't planned on doing much of anything or going anywhere. It was even a bit too muggy to do laundry, so she was just sitting around wearing a baby-doll Tee and shortie-shorts. The 39-year blonde often dressed that way; her last boyfriend teased her that she still looked like she was in her teens. Holly liked that about herself, at 5'3" tall and with a 32B-24-31 figure; she had no problem passing for younger. She often dated younger men, although she certainly wouldn't have considered herself a "cougar" as was the current term. Once if a while, for variety's sake, she dated a more mature man who caught her eye. Holly was an up-for-anything girl, she still liked to party and let loose and younger guys went for that.

So, with nothing planned for that day, Holly was surprised to hear the doorbell to her Condo ring. She went to answer it, on the stoop were a very tall, nicely dressed black woman who appeared to be a few years younger than Holly herself. Standing behind her was slightly shorter, baby-faced blonde.

"Hello," The black woman said, revealing a smile that nearly sparkled. "Are you Holly?"

"Yes, I am," Holly answered, wondering how the woman knew her name. "May I help you?"

"I certainly hope so. My name is Quiana and this young lady is Haley. Girl, whereare your manners? Please say hello Haley."

"Hi," the younger girl said. She was very pretty and Holly thought to herself there wasn't something about sweet-faced Haley that seemed familiar.

"Please, sit yourselves down, make yourselves comfortable. Can I get you anything ... coffee, a drink?"

"Coffee would be lovely, thank you," Quiana smiled. This woman was, quite frankly, one of the most dazzling women Holly had ever seen. Her companion was very sweet and quiet.

"She's very nice, isn't she?" Haley whispered to Quiana, but loud enough that Holly could hear them in the kitchen as she put the coffee on.

"Yes, she does seem to be," Quiana responded. Holly brought in three mugs of coffee on a tray, with cream and sugar.

"Not that I mind company, it was a very quiet day here, but what is it I can do for you ladies?" Holly inquired. Quiana sipped her coffee and spoke; it was obvious she chose her words very carefully.

"As I said before, my name is Quiana. Quiana Morrow and this young lady is my daughter, Haley. Let me be up front with you - she is also YOUR daughter."

It hit Holly like a ton of bricks; she nearly dropped her coffee onto the expensive carpet. That's why Haley had looked so familiar. She looked just like Holly's mother did when she was younger! Holly's mother ... Haley's ... grandmother?

"Buh-but how did you find me? I happen to know that the adoption records were sealed," Holly sputtered out. It was almost twenty years to the day when a panic-stricken Holly had made a choice she had regretted many times over. She looked right at Haley, who remained quiet and said little.

"When you have as much money as I do Holly, things can become unsealed very fast. Don't worry ... we don't need anything from you, save for your friendship. This little scamp just wanted to learn about you and her family and I find it hard to refuse her anything." Quiana laughed.

Haley giggled. "I always get my way." She smiled at her adoptive mother. "Don't I, Mama?" Quiana nodded.

Haley wanted to know about her past, did she have any brothers or sisters, what about her family. Quiana told her daughter to calm down and give Holly a chance to breathe; this must all have come as a rather large surprise. That most certainly was an understatement. Holly tried to give her daughter the compact version of events.

"I was young and foolish and let the captain of the Football team do what he wanted because he said he loved me. He moved away at the end of the year, around the time I found out I was pregnant with you. As I didn't have a lot of money, I had to put you up for adoption."

Haley smiled and said she understood. Holly continued her story.

"My dad bailed on us when I was 12, so it was just me and your grandmother. She's doesn't live far from here Haley, I have no brothers or sisters, only a few cousins. Your grandmother and I are very close and you look a lot like her, I noticed it earlier but didn't quite put my finger on it. Now I have. I never married and have no other children, so you don't have brothers or sisters, Haley. Quiana, do you have children?"

Quiana smiled and said "No, this one is enough of a handful. I never married either, but I wanted a daughter, so as I said, when you have enough money, you can make anything happen."

"That must be nice," Holly said. "I'm a painter and until last year, I got by, but I was `discovered' by a local Gallery and my work began selling, so I was able to buy this place."

"That's how my PI found you, he saw your name in the newspaper," Quiana told Holly.

"She's very pretty Mama, do you think we should tell her?" Haley whispered, again loud enough that Holly could hear her.

"Tell me what?" Holly asked, curious.

"I don't know sweetie, do you think she can handle knowing the truth?" Quiana asked.

"Hello ... I'm in the room," Holly said, slightly annoyed. "I've just met a daughter I haven't seen since I gave birth to her almost 20 years ago, how much more could you shock me?"

"Quite a lot." Haley giggled.

Quiana sighed. "Haley is trying to tell you in her own little way that she and I are lovers and we have been for some time."

Holly was shocked ... a lot. She looked at the cute young blonde, who was practically pressed into her adoptive mother and saw the teen's beaming face, then saw Quiana also smiling softly. Holly was struck speechless.

Regaining her senses after a few minutes, she spoke up. "I know you two aren't technically blood relatives, but don't you consider it incest?"

Quiana leaned forward, Holly caught a whiff of her lovely perfume. "I wouldn't care if itwas real incest. I've made love with almost all of the women in my family. I enjoy sex and don't worry about rules that I think are rubbish."

Haley chuckled. "Besides, I came on to Mama last year when I passed my eighteenth birthday. I knew Mama slept almost exclusively with women and I figured out that several of the women who visited us were more than `friends'. I asked Mama one afternoon if I could do those kinds of things with her."

"She was so sweet about it," Quiana smiled, holding her daughter's hand. "I told her that now that she was 18 and if she still had those desires, I'd show her what being with another woman was all about."

"I'd been curious for a while and I thought my 18th birthday would never come," Haley added. "I waited until I was legal. Then, Mama took me to a lovely dinner, we acted like girlfriends, she bought me a pretty new dress, shoes and lingerie for later. After dinner, she took me home and made sweet, gentle love to me. Then she girl-fucked my brains out!" Haley giggled.

Holly couldn't stifle a small gasp of surprise. Haley laughed.

Quiana explained to Holly "In the time since then, Haley has become a very avid pupil of mine and my favorite bed-mate. She has her own room, of course, but prefers to spend most of her nights in mine, whenever she or I aren't entertaining someone else. We both have lovers of our own, some of them know our secret, many don't. Those that do often enjoy us both at the same time and those nights are exquisite beyond compare!"

"I-I'm sure they are," Holly said, still trying to wrap her head around all this new info9rmation. "You're both very beautiful women."

"Thank you, Holly ... would it be okay for me to call you Mom, too?" Haley asked quietly.

"I suppose so, even though it will feel unusual for a while," Holly answered. "She looks very happy Quiana, thank you for that."

"She's a spoiled little brat, but I love her to death," Quiana laughed, hugging Haley. "All she has to do is look at me with those eyes of hers and I give her whatever she wants."

"She has my mother's eyes," Haley told Quiana.

"Yours too," Quiana said, leaning forward to look into Holly's eyes. Then it happened. Holly didn't think Quiana planned it, but when she leaned forward, she brushed her lips against Holly's and kissed her, sliding her tongue along Holly's mouth.

"Oh ... oh my!" Holly exclaimed as she pulled away. "Why did you do that?"

"I've wanted to kiss you since the moment you opened the door, you sexy bitch," Quiana growled. "From the way you reacted, I think you liked it."

"No ... I'm not a lesbian!" Holly protested.

Quiana smiled. "You don't have to be a lesbian to enjoy girls baby but if you're being totally honest with yourself, I bet you're horny as hell at this moment."

"I bet she is too, Mama!" Haley smiled, standing up and taking her mother's hand. Both of them surrounded Holly, Haley behind her, Quiana in front, giving her nowhere to run. Her ... daughter ... began to fondle her tits through her shirt and Quiana began to tug her shorts down her legs. Holly knew she should fight them off, so why wasn't she doing that?

"You really want it, you're just a little slut, aren't you Holly?" Quiana moaned as she stroked the blonde's horny cunt. "Just like my sexy little girl, you get weak in the knees for kinky lesbian pleasures, don't you? Just go for it, release yourself and have fun with us."

"Yes ... Mommy ... let us lick your pussy and do all sorts of nasty things with you, you know you want it!" Haley teased, licking along Holly's neck and making her shudder. It was so wrong and evil to be doing these things with a 19-year old girl, but Holly sensed the girl's innocent face was only the facade for a truly kinky personality.

Holly nodded; she couldn't find the words to express her arousal. "Where's your bedroom, slut?" Quiana said, acting more forceful. "The three of us are going to get pretty fucking nasty; we should have a nice-sized space to do it in."

"T-through there," Holly gasped as her daughter's fingers stroked the lips of her cunt while Haley's adoptive mother pinched her nipples. Holly's body was betraying her, her pussy was drenched, but as it had been so long since she had been this aroused, Holly no longer gave a shit about the morality of it all!

Holly was vaguely aware of who was doing what to her once the three of them got into her large bed. She looked down between her legs and saw Quiana between her legs, licking her pussy for all she was wroth. Where did that leave Haley? She was about to find out, a lightly-fleeced blonde cunt was lowered to her face and she was forced to lick. At first, she fought it, her natural instincts leading her to resist. But after a few minutes, she gave in to temptation and began to love the pussy of the daughter she'd only just discovered. The mother-daughter-mother combination had begun in earnest and Holly realized just how much she enjoyed eating sweet, juicy teenage cunt.

Haley's body was slim and perfect and Quiana enjoyed it, her daughter and her daughter's mother were so beautiful and fair. Quiana had always enjoyed blondes, she liked the contrast of their fair skin and hair to her own dark, sensual looks. Of course, Quiana never turned anyone sexy out of her bed and she and Haley had enjoyed many romps with brunettes, redheads, blondes, Asians, black women and sexy ladies of all types. But there was an added bonus to this sexual encounter, watching her daughter and her mother re-unite in this fashion was electric.

"M-more," Holly said, her voice going so husky with want it surprised even her. Haley had already let her juices flow onto her mother's face, now she wanted to switch places with her "Mama" and see if her birth-mother was as delicious as Quiana's urgent lickings seemed to indicate. Quiana saw the look in her daughter's eyes, nodded and changed places with the younger blonde.

"Lick me Haley, eat Mommy'sfucking cunt," Holly groaned, spurring her on. Haley grinned and did just that, spearing her tongue deep into Holly's perfect pink pussy and seeking the cream that flowed from within. Meanwhile, it was Quiana's turn to enjoy the fruits of Haley's labors. She was quite surprised to find Holly was so good at eating pussy, almost as good as sweet little Haley. Had Haley come by it naturally from her mother's genes? Holly had said she wasn't a lesbian, but had she ever been with a woman? In the end, Quiana decided that it didn't matter. They were all one erotic tangle, a de-facto family of lesbian sluts.

"Eat my black cunt, you blonde lezzie bitch!" Quiana snarled, enjoying the way the lewd words rolled off her tongue. She and Haley were often quite vocal during their sex, it was one of the reasons she hired servants who knew the value of discretion.

"Lezzie bitch, yes, oh fuck yes, I am!" Holly groaned, loving the way adorable little Haley was practically cannibalizing her own pussy. Haley was really going down on her, she wondered what the two of them would do with her next?

She was going to find out. Now Quiana moved from Holly's face and began massaging her body while Haley continued to feast on her. Quiana's hands were like magic, working out all the day's woes. She joined Haley between Holly's thighs and the two women brought Holly to the best orgasm of her life.

The trio spent the afternoon having sex and enjoying a nice dinner prepared by Holly, in addition to being an artist, she was quite an accomplished cook. Holly thought a nice meal would be the best way to end the evening, but Quiana and Haley had no intention of letting their new playmate off that easily. Once relaxed, they took her back to the bedroom, put on a lesbian show that got Holly aroused once again, then showed her some more tricks from their arsenal, including what a well-fitting strap-on could do for her. It was well past midnight when Quiana and Haley left. Holly picked up her cell phone and made a call.

"Hi, Mom. No, nothing is wrong. Yes, I know it's late, but you'll never believe this ... I just met your granddaughter. Yes, that one. What's she like?" Holly's face broke into a wide smile as she thought of her sexy, auburn-haired 57-year old mother and then pictured Quiana and Haley between Meagan's long, tapered legs. "Tell you what Mom, why don't you come for dinner Friday night? I'll introduce you both of you."

JenLLee
JenLLee
63 Followers