Two's Company, Three Is Better

Story Info
Hubby comes home while repairman works on wife.
1.8k words
4.13
262.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started like any other day. I sent David off to work with his morning piece of tail. As he walked out the door, I remembered the dinner party we were giving that evening and made sure he understood he could not be late getting home.

"Yeah, sure honey, I will be on time," he said smiling and giving me a pat on the ass, he walked out the door.

"Well just see that you remember," I yelled at him from the porch as he climbed into the car. "It is important that you are here and on time!"

He never put much stock in dinner parties where clients are involved. "They either take your service or they don't, " he once told me. "No fuckin' dinner is gonna change that." Well all I wanted to do was give them a good dinner and hope that for once he was wrong and that this party would help his career along some.

I went through the entire house; dusting here, straightening there, making certain all was in good order for the evening. With everything but the food finished I took a nice leisurely shower. Drying off I threw on a light robe and went down stairs to have another cup of coffee and relax before I had to begin the preparations for dinner.

Going through the living room, I turned on the stereo but got no sound at all. "Oh God! Now what?" I said out loud looking down at the outlet to check the plug. It was plugged in. "This is all I need."

I pushed the button again: still nothing. Picking up the phone, I called the local repair shop. The girl that answered said she could have someone look at it around two o'clock and that was the earliest. She took my name, address and phone number saying that Carl would be at the house at or before two o'clock to check out the system. Thanking her, I hung up and went into the kitchen for that cup of coffee and some quiet time.

I poured my coffee and slid onto a stool at the counter. Picking up the paper, I glanced at the front page. I didn't see anything I hadn't heard on the Nightly News so I watched the cars passing by on the street beside the house. The neighbor's cat, Grey Boy, was stalking a bird under the mimosa tree in the yard and I suppose that I got lost in thought because I suddenly looked up at the clock and it was nearly two o'clock and I still was not dressed. Sliding off the stool, I put the cup into the sink, tossed the paper into the trashcan as I passed it, and went up the back stairs to get dressed.

No sooner, than I had walked into my room the doorbell rang. I grabbed some shorts and a tank top out of the drawer and slipping them on I hurried to answer it. It was Carl right on time.

"Come on in the system is in here," I announced to him as I stepped back allowing him to enter the hallway.

I led him into the living room and stopping at the stereo system, I explained what the problem was and left him there while I went to answer the phone that by now was ringing off the hook in the dining room.

It was a wrong number. As I sat there, I watched Carl working with his gauges and meters. I thought about how nice looking he was. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. Well built with a good tan I found myself imagining what it would be like to have sex with him. My nipples began to harden. "Oh," I suddenly gasped. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Have you found the problem?" I asked.

"Yes the switch is worn but I have the part with me," he answered smiling all the while.

"Would you care for some tea?"

"Yes, that would be nice, thanks," he said.

I pushed through the door to the kitchen. Getting the glasses, I filled them with ice and poured our tea. Before taking them back to the front room, I peeked through the door and watched him. Finishing his work, he reached up and turned the system on. It began playing the piano music that I had last listened to; he left it there. He adjusted all the slides so that it sounded like you were in the concert hall listening to the real thing.

My heart pounded as I backed into the door shoving it open with my bottom. With no panties on, I knew that the cheeks of my ass were visible and from where he was on the floor, he could see that and more.

I sat the glasses on the dining room table just as he stood up. I noticed little beads of sweat on his forehead. He smiled again and I handed him the glass of cold tea. His hand touching mine sent a charge through me and I felt the goose bumps popping up all over my body.

"Sit here and finish your tea." I tried to make my voice sound normal but I can tell you right now that the feeling I had was not normal. I wanted to fuck this man as if I have never wanted anything before.

Sitting down on a chair pulled slightly out from the table. I hooked my bare feet on the wooden rungs holding the legs apart; doing that opened my pussy up for his gaze and he didn't miss one little thing. He smiled and reaching out he brushed a stray piece of hair out of my eyes. His fingertips lingered on my cheek and then he stood slightly, and taking my head from behind, and drew me to him for a kiss.

We both stood. He slipped my tank over my head and grasped my breasts. Lowering his head, he took each nipple in his mouth and sucked it until I thought I would pass out. By this time, I was practically tearing off his shirt. He slipped it off while remaining at my right breast and then he reached still without moving to undo his belt and zipper. He wore no underwear and as his clothing fell to the floor his cock sprung out into my hands.

"Yessssssss oh yesssssssss," I moaned as I grasped it in both hands.

He loosened my grasp on his cock and slid to the floor in front of me. My hands played in his hair and he kissed my navel as he pulled down on my skimpy shorts. As I lifted my feet to step out of the shorts, he took each leg and moved it so they parted enough for him to slide his fingers into my wet cunt. I moved on his fingers.

"That's it baby, work it," he kept telling me.

"Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me!" My legs betrayed me. My juices gushed all over his fingers and as I sank to the floor, he put my legs over his shoulders and lifted my pussy up to his mouth.

"Let me taste you baby," he said softly. "Let me taste you."

He drove me wild. I soon found myself gushing again. My wet cunt fucked his tongue; my hands were in his hair pulling him into me harder and harder as I shivered. I gave to him what he asked for.

Turning me over on my stomach, he lifted my ass up and crouching behind me, he slid his cock into my sopping wet pussy. I could feel the swollen knob rubbing the walls and touching my cervix with each stroke. It was heaven. Reaching around me, he drove my clit wild with his fingers.

We were so lost in the moment that neither of us noticed that there was someone else in the room until I felt what I thought was Carl's hands on my tits. Then I realized that his hands were still working at my clit. I turned my head and there was David kneeling on the floor next to me his hardened cock in his hand. My eyes flew open in surprise. He smiled and moved closer to me. Seeing the prefuck already, dripping off his cock, I opened my mouth. My tongue played with the swollen knob and he moaned loudly. " Yessssssss baby; suck it." He pushed his thick cock into my throat deeper.

Carl's attentions to my pussy had me gushing juice all over. Without cumming, he slid out and again started to lick me and as my juices ran down into his mouth he moaned, "Yes baby give me more. I love your taste." I pounded against his face and he slid his fingers into my already dripping pussy and found that magical spot. His tongue worked on my clit. In no time, he had me again screaming for release.

David's balls had drawn up so tight that I knew he would blow his nuts at any moment. He slid his cock out of my mouth and motioned me to sit on it telling Carl, "Fuck her ass."

Carl knelt behind me and as I slid my wet pussy onto David's hard cock, Carl thrust his cock into my asshole. I gasped as they worked at me. David fucking my already swollen wet pussy and Carl slamming his hard cock into my tight asshole. It was pure delight.

"Fuck meeee, " I screamed. " More! More!"

"That's it baby work it. Don't stop!" David kept saying repeatedly.

"Oh fuck baby here I cum." Carl moaned as he pumped into me. I felt every spasm as he released his hot cum into my asshole and as if on cue David's cock released just as my pussy spilled its juices again. It mixed with his and flowed over his cock onto his balls.

I could feel Carl's' cock go limp as he spent himself into me. He slid himself out and lay down on the floor next to me rubbing the cheeks of my ass. "God you were great baby," he said softly. He sat up and moved closer to where I still sat impaled on David's now softening cock and kissed me. I smiled at him and then looked at David. He was grinning from ear to ear. "I love you," he said as I slipped off him. "That was some great sex baby, really great!"

We all lay on the carpet totally spent. I reached for my shorts but David stopped me. "Stay like that the dinner has been cancelled and we have all evening to ourselves." I rose. He smiled and winked at Carl as I turned to climb the stairs to the bathroom.

In the shower, I began to soap myself and soon found I was sandwiched between two gorgeous men with hardening cocks. That, however, is a story for another time.