Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy nodded, her eyes shining. "And I have the perfect use for this, too."

She propped her phone on a pillow, and I felt a renewed thrill as she parted her thighs, carefully pressing the handle of the hairbrush against her opening. "Mmm... Beth, imagine for me?"

Beth didn't hesitate. "So Tim's between your thighs, his weight's pressing you down, you can feel him thrusting in you --"

Amy gasped, her fingers moving on herself. "Don't stop."

"So he thrusts harder, you can see in his face that he's close, and just when he gets to the point of no return, he moves back and presses himself against your other place, you can feel all his stuff spurting there..."

The last image was enough to tip Amy over the edge, clear liquid arcing between her still-circling fingers to splash on the sheet. "Ohhh..."

She sank back, her breathing rapid. "Mm, I definitely want Tim in my other place next time."

Beth gasped. "God, Amy, I can't tell you how turned on I am right now."

"That's my cue," I chuckled. "Beth, lie down, but with your head at the bottom of the bed."

Beth complied, throwing Amy a puzzled smile. "Now, Amy," I ventured, "do you think, if you watched us, you might feel like..."

For the first time I could remember, Amy's face held a slightly guilty look. "Actually there's something I was going to show you."

She leaned off camera again, and this time when she returned I heard a surprised murmur from Beth. "Amy, where did you get that?" she wondered.

"I -- well, Sally left it when she moved out," Amy explained. "She must have forgotten -- it was pushed right to the back of a drawer."

"Does it work?" Beth queried.

Amy pressed the switch, producing a low buzz. "I put new batteries in it and everything."

"OK," I chuckled. "Amy, you try that out, and I'll do something Beth likes. But Amy -- " I couldn't help my grin -- "you aren't allowed to get there until Beth does."

She nodded. "I'll try."

12