TXR-92U-2280 – Call Name: Sara Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sara was miserable. She knelt, head bowed, with Steve, Bryan and Jared standing in a circle around her. They were like predators, ready to pounce on their cornered and wounded prey.

She had just swallowed a jet of hot, thick cream from each of them, and she felt sick in her belly. Steve had made good on his earlier promise: punishing her with deep, sustained thrusts that left her cheeks wet with tears.

Bryan had a thick cock and a firm, confident grip -- using her mouth to satisfy himself with practiced ease. Sara knew that she was not the first slave to kneel in front of him with her face pressed down between his hips.

By comparison, Jared had been gentle, but she was astonished by how much cum he pumped down her throat while having his third orgasm in three hours. It was more than a middle-aged man would deliver with his first load.

Her breasts ached constantly from Jared's rough handling earlier in the evening. She knew that she would be swollen and sore for at least a week. So that she could continue to serve, the house would give her a spray-on cosmetic adhesive to conceal the bruises -- but nothing for the pain.

Moments before, while she was frantically servicing all three of them with her mouth and hands, they had argued among themselves. Steve said he wanted to cum on her face, but Bryan said that was gross because he didn't want his dick rubbing around in Steve's cum. Instead, they agreed that, just before checkout, all three of them would stroke themselves off onto her face.

Sara hated servicing these cruel, clumsy, unpredictable boys. She thought back to the drones in the yard below, loading garbage onto trucks with their bare hands -- and wished that she could magically change places with one of them, at least for the next 14 hours.

"I just think it's cool that she likes eating cum," Jared said. "Most girls don't, right?"

"Gods, are you really, honestly that fucking stupid?" Steve rolled his eyes. "Look at her -- she hates it, just like any other cunt!"

Bryan took a handful of her hair and bent her head back. She met his gaze with fearful eyes -- her face streaked with mascara.

"Go clean yourself up, slut -- and do a good job, inside and out," he said. "Make yourself pretty again, just like when we first got here. If it's not perfect, I'll complain about you."

"Yes, master," she whispered. "Thank you, master."

She crawled away, gathering her clothes as she went. Safely in the bathroom, she listened while Bryan made a phone call.

"Hi, Jen! Are you okay? Are you having fun? Good, good. Do you want to come up and play around with the slave a little bit? Uh, huh... Yeah. No -- that's fine. Really! That sounds good. No -- I'm sure that Steve and Jared won't mind.

"Okay, yeah... Well, why don't you give her a few minutes, and then come up. She got a little wild with us, so I told her to get herself cleaned up. Sure. No problem. Okay -- bye."

Steve asked, "What was that all about?"

Bryan answered, "She wants to have a little time alone with the slut, you know, just to get comfortable with her."

"She better not be chickening out," Steve growled. "We got this one just for her, because her profile said she knows how to do lez...

"Fuck! We should have gotten the blonde one with the big tits -- she was super hot."

Sara dared to hope that they might call for another slut. Being replaced would mean a dip in her overall guest approval rating and taking a minor correction, but she would choose that in an instant over being trapped in this room until noon.

She imagined the luxury of being in bed by midnight, or even a nice, cozy display assignment -- wriggling around in bondage under the glass-top bar at the Underworld Lounge.

"No, she's really looking forward to it," Bryan said, shredding Sara's fantasy. "It's just, you know, she's never been with a slave before, that's all."

"Okay," said Steve, sounding annoyed. "This better not take too long -- and when we get back, I want to see some hot lezzie..."

"Hey," Bryan cut him off. "Jen isn't here to do a show for you. She's here to have a good time, just like the rest of us."

"Then why isn't she paying a share, just like the rest of us?" Steve shot back.

"Don't be a dick, Steve," Bryan said. "Why are you always such a fucking dick?"

Hearing the three of them moving towards the door, Sara busied herself scrubbing her face. Bryan stepped into the bathroom and pinched her nipple, hard. The slave cringed, eyes down.

"Listen, slut," he said. "My girlfriend Jennifer is going to come up in a few minutes. You are going to do whatever she tells you and you are going to make her feel comfortable and happy or things are going to go bad for you. Understand?"

"Yes, master," she said.

He let her go, then left with Steve and Jared.

"Is the arcade cool here?" asked Jared. "I heard the arcade is really cool here..."

***

Fear gnawed at Sara as she sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Jennifer to arrive. She realized now that Bryan was a dangerous young man. Jared was oblivious and Steve was merely sadistic, but Bryan really understood what it meant to be a master -- and how to get what he wanted from a slave.

Sara abandoned all of her clever strategies and schemes. Instead, she decided to serve Jennifer and the others as best she could and simply endure the long night ahead. If Bryan made good on his threat to complain about her, she knew that the real suffering would only begin after they checked out.

Hearing a key in the lock, the slave was on her knees before she even knew it. Jennifer walked inside. Sara had not taken the time to appraise the young woman earlier, but she was attractive, with a pleasing figure and face, ample breasts, straight brown hair that hung down to her shoulders and large, dark eyes.

Even before seeing her naked, Sara estimated that she would have a Moore-Fordham score of at least 8 -- and probably higher.

Jennifer approached and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Um, why don't you come up and sit beside me," she said, patting the space beside her.

Sara complied, looking at once shy and aroused. Jennifer leaned in close, then gave her a quick kiss on the lips. The slave sensed no enthusiasm from her young female guest.

"If Sara is not pleasing to you, mistress..." the slave began, fear rising rapidly

"Gods, no!" Jennifer laughed nervously. "I mean, you're gorgeous -- you're really gorgeous. I can see why the guys are all freaked out about you..."

"Thank you, mistress, but if Sara does not please you..."

"Shit," said Jennifer. "Look... It's not your fault -- I just let things go too far..."

Sara tilted her head quizzically.

"It's just that I, uh, I'm not bi -- I don't like girls. I mean, you're crazy hot and if I was into girls, I'd be all over you, I'm sure.

"This is so stupid... What am I going to do?"

The slave was silent.

"Okay, it all started at this dance -- at school, you know? Somebody had a case of beer out behind the cafeteria, and so I had a couple. Then, I don't know, I sort of made out with this girl named Angie. Everybody was watching... I don't even know why I did it.

"After that, people started saying that I was bi and I was into three-ways with two girls and one guy and stuff -- and then I met Bryan. He heard about it, but he was really cool and we started going out.

"He never really said anything about it, but, you know -- I could tell that the idea really turned him on.

"Then he told me that him and a couple of his friends were going to get a room on The Strip for one night on an in-service day with a sl... a, uh... house girl, and he asked if I wanted to come along.

"I should have just said 'No,' but I figured I could get a couple of drinks once I got here and just do it like I did with Angie -- all wild and crazy -- but I don't have a fake I.D., so they wouldn't sell me any booze..."

Jennifer leaned in again and gave Sara a hard, passionless kiss.

"Fuck," she said, a tear falling from the corner of her eye. "I'm so fucked. What am I going to do?"

Sara felt genuine sympathy for Jennifer. The young woman's situation was like her own, except that Jennifer would never receive a severe correction if she failed to please a woman. More important than anything she felt, however, the slave knew that Bryan would blame her if she and Jennifer did not fulfill his expectations.

"Sara will help you, mistress," said the slave.

"Really?" Jennifer blinked. "How?"

"She will perform with you -- you and this slave will pretend to have sex so that Bryan can watch," Sara explained.

"Sure... Okay, good!" Jennifer said, wiping away her tears. "So, how do we do it?"

"Have you ever pretended to cum while you're with a man, mistress?"

"Have I ever faked an orgasm?" she laughed. "I'm a girl, aren't I?"

Sara smiled.

"Yes, mistress."

***

The slave outlined her plan for Jennifer and then guided her as she accessed the hotel's online toy store through the television. She ordered up a bullet vibrator with a thong harness and lacy red baby doll to wear.

"You will be more comfortable if you are covered, mistress -- especially if Jared and Steve are here," said Sara.

"Gods, this stuff is really expensive," said Jennifer. "I don't know if I should charge this to the room -- Bryan is putting this whole thing on his credit card..."

"Mistress, once he has seen you with this slave, he won't care what it costs."

"Really?"

"Yes, mistress."

Jennifer smiled and clicked 'Buy.'

"How long will it take?"

"A few minutes, mistress -- a utility will bring it up."

The young woman was silent for a moment, then turned to the slave.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, mistress. Sara is here to please you."

"It's about Bryan. I figure you'd probably know. Do you think he's ever had sex with a slave before?"

Sara paused. She knew that inserting herself into guests' relationships was a quick way to earn a beating -- but unless Jennifer trusted her and performed with her, Bryan would send her to hell.

"Yes, mistress -- Sara believes that he has."

"I kind of figured... His family is pretty well off. They have three slaves. One of them is about my age, maybe a little older. She's kind of pretty -- not like you, but, you know..."

Sara nodded.

"It's no big deal, I guess, but -- I thought... Aren't female housekeeping slaves usually circumcised?"

"Yes, mistress, but a circumcised female slave can still be used for sex -- she just can't enjoy it."

Jennifer suddenly looked upset.

"Gods, are you circumcised?"

"No, mistress. Helios keeps its house girls intact."

"Good -- I'm glad," she smiled. "Anyway, so you think Bryan has sex with her?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Why do you think he does it? I mean, we have sex any time he wants. I won't let him cum in my mouth, but I give him blow jobs. I'm on the pill, so he doesn't even have to wear a condom. Why does he use her?"

"When he has sex with you, he has to give you what you want -- he has to try to make you happy. When he has sex with a slave, he can do whatever feels good for him. If the slave doesn't like it, or if it hurts her, it doesn't matter."

"So you think that's what he's really like, when he has sex with a slave? That's what he really wants?"

"No, mistress. If he cares about you, then he really does want to make you happy. Using a slave just gives him the chance to make himself happy."

"I guess," Jennifer said.

A knock at the door interrupted their conversation. Sara answered it and returned with a bag containing the items Jennifer had ordered. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It was almost midnight -- another 12 hours until checkout.

To Be Continued

***

Your observations, insights and feedback are welcome and sincerely appreciated. Sara and the dark world that she inhabits sprang from my imagination, but they come alive in yours. Please share what you see, what you feel and what you enjoy -- those are my only rewards for the time and effort I invest in creating these stories.

12