Tyler Tries Ria

Story Info
In which Tyler gets what he's always wanted.
2.4k words
4.33
19.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home that night, I didn't notice anything was wrong until after I'd stripped off the top half of my uniform. The first oddity I noticed was that my cat wasn't at my feet purring.

The second thing I noticed was that the guest bedroom door was open. I always keep the door closed so alarm bells were going off in my head. I'd grabbed my gun and clicked off the safety, walking carefully to the door where a faint, high pitched mewling could be heard. I turn the light on and do a sweep of the room and am about to put my gun back when Snicker's starts meowing again from behind the closed closet door.

Warily, I open the door and notice a figure towards the back. I'm just about to shoot when an all too familiar voice squeaks out, "Don't shoot me!"

"Adriana? What the hell are you doing?" I wince as my kitten races down her arm, nails digging into her skin and prances towards me. Swooping down, I lift her into my arms and switch the safety back onto my gun, lowering it.

The next fifteen minutes are brutal. Adriana's wearing barely there shorts and an oversized ISU hoodie that nearly covers the entirety of the black spandex fabric pulled taut over her ass and thighs. Her hair is up, which shows off her slender neck and I have a hard time not handcuffing the girl to my bed. It's made worse when she shamelessly eyes me. I can't keep my eyes off of her wonderfully small ass as she leaves my house.

A cold shower doesn't help me and, resigned, I allow my thoughts to go the sexy minx that is Adriana. The eighteen year old could pass for a fucking model with her large doe like blue eyes, plump lips, breasts that have to be at least a D cup and a tiny waist line, long brown hair, flawless, tanned skin, toned legs that I can imagine wrapped around me. Thoughts of cuffing her to my bed, of her head down ass up before me, of spanking that tiny ass of hers and fucking her from behind invade my head. It all was made worse when I remembered an old pair of handcuffs, a gag gift from when I graduated from the Academy. The crimson color would compliment that tanned skin of hers.

I didn't expect her to show up today. I'd had a hell of a frustrating night and was about to work on the Moretti Sportiva in my garage when the doorbell rings. Curious, I open the door expecting someone from the force or maybe my mother on an unexpected visit only to come face to face with Adriana.

She is truly a knockout in a crop top that pushes those amazing breasts up deliciously, her flat tanned stomach on show, and skin tight skinny jeans that fit to her toned legs like a second skin. Her heels make her exactly my height and my breath catches in my throat. God damn, she's sexy as hell.

"I have an I'm-Sorry-For-Breaking-Into-Your-House apology basket," She says, drawing my attention to the cellophane wrapped basket with what look to be an assortment of cookies. I fight a smile and motion her to come in, closing the door and lead her to the kitchen, amused.

"I'm terrible at gift buying...so I hope you like cookies." I can't stop the smile from spreading across my face.

"Thank you, Adriana, that was very nice of you," She nods and a smirk plays on her tempting lips, "I used the bet money to buy it." The bet about my underwear. I laugh, but my mind flashes to my thoughts last night, of cuffing her to my bed and having my way. Against my better judgement, an idea forms in my head and I don't stop to think before acting.

"I found something and I'm assuming they're yours," I tell her, she looks startled at the abrupt subject change, but frowns. It takes less than thirty seconds to retrieve the crimson red cuffs from my bedroom. I hold them up for her to see and her eyes widen in shock.

"Those aren't mine," She says and I grin, moving closer to her and gently wrapping a slender wrist in the metal, but keeping it loose just in case she wants to leave. Her eyes stay locked on mine and I can practically see the wheels turning in her head.

"Are you sure?" I ask, willing her to go along, to allow me to get her out of my system.

"Yeah," she says softly, maintaining eye contact.. "Mine are black and in my bedside table at home," I nearly choke. God damn, not the response I was expecting but so, so welcome. She bites her lip and tightens the cuff on her wrist.

"You shouldn't have done that," I say, breathless, but I lean down and capture her lips with my own. She doesn't hold back, and God am I glad she doesn't. She's an amazing kisser and it takes everything in me not to lay her down on the kitchen floor right this second. I press closer to her and pull her firmly against my body, my erection pressing right where I want it to. She groans low in her throat and damn, if that doesn't feed my ego. She grinds her hips and I back away from the kiss, moving her so her back is to me so I can lock her arms in place behind her back.

"Adriana, I'm going to punish you," I say, pushing my erection against her ass and press my lips to her slender neck.

"Mmhm," She tilts her head, giving me more access and I fight back a grin.

"Can you tell me why?" I ask, spinning her around again and twining my hands in her long brown hair, pulling gently. Her eyes meet mine and I'm amazed at the want I can see there.

"I was a very bad girl," She whisper, voice low and seductive. I reach down to unbutton her pants, taking my time lowering them, following the descent down and pressing my lips to a toned thigh. Undressing her is now one of my favorite things to do. She helps me out by toeing off her heels and lifting one leg at a time so I can pull the denim from her legs. The white thong she has on is bright against her tanned skin, the lace offering hints at what lays underneath the fabric. I can smell her arousal as I trace the line of her crotch and have the privilege to see her legs go a tad unsteady before she tenses and locks them in place.

"Adriana, have you ever been spanked before?" I ask, looking up to her face and she shakes her head no. She doesn't seem opposed but I think she'd be open to a lot of things I could offer, so long as I ask while I toy with her clit as I am now. Her face is lovely, eyes closed as I give her pleasure. Her hips jerk when I pinch her clit gently, a moan escaping her.

"I'm going to bend you over my knee and I'm going to spank you, is that okay?" her eyes fly open, not in disgust, but shock. I pinch her clit once more, enticing another moan in response, before I stand and lead her to the chest in my living room, moving aside the TV remote and papers cluttering the surface.

"I want you to kneel and then bend your body over my lap," I instruct, swiping her hair away, and moving in to kiss her, hoping to put her at ease. A moment later and she's bent across my lap, arms still handcuffed behind her back wearing only a crop top and a white thong. I readjust her gently, so as she is more comfortable and twine one hand in her hair and using the other to rub small circles on an ass cheek.

Without a word, I raise a hand and bring it down on her ass, she flinches and I soothe the area gently, "Are you okay?" I ask, concerned.

"Y-yes," She gasps out and I bring my hand down again, this time on the other cheek. Her body lurches and I reward her by sliding her panties aside and toying her clit for a moment before going for another smack. She groans and my cock twitches as I soothe more circles. I set a rhythm, and watch, mesmerized, as her ass goes from tan to pink to bright red. Each time I move her panties aside, I find that she is wetter than the last time.

"If you don't stop now, I'm going to come," She says suddenly and I grin and bring my hand down again, leaning down to press a kiss to the back of her neck.

"That's the point, Adriana," I say into her hair, before kissing her shoulder, then sitting back up and cracking my palm once more against her beautifully red ass. She gasps and I soothe more circles.

"Not yet," she inhales sharply at the next smack. "I want to fuck you." She tells me exactly what I want to hear, but I want to see her fall apart, I want her to come hard and come fast. So without warning her, I push two fingers into her tight pussy and use my free hand to smack her once more. Her body locks up and her pussy strangles my fingers as she jerks and writhes on my lap, her orgasm hitting her just as I wanted it too, fast and hard. Her hips push back against my hand as I move my fingers in and out of her.

When she calms down, she only takes a moment to rest before moving to her knees on the floor in front of me. Seeing her intent, I'm about to unbutton my jeans but to my astonishment, she leans forwards and unbuttons me with her fucking teeth. Its one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I help her out and push my pants down to my ankles and she wastes no time in wrapping that pretty little mouth of hers around my rock hard cock. The girl belongs in a damn porn video with how well she gives head. She takes me to the back of her throat and just when I think she's going to pull back, she pushes closer and I slide down her throat as her gaze meets mine and she chokes on my cock. I feel my jaw drop and she pulls back, gagging slightly and, instinctually, I twine my hands in her hair to guide her head, watching as my cock disappears in her mouth over and over.

"Fuck, Adriana," I hiss, thrusting into her mouth again and again. She pulls back, gasping and she's the picture of sin with my cock inches from her face and salvia coating her chin and around her mouth.

"Please fuck me," she begs and I comply, understanding the need in her voice. I unfasten the cuffs and move to the couch, watching as she slides her thong down her legs, her body folding gracefully as she bends down. I have the perfect view of her dripping pussy and tight ass for the briefest of moments before she straddles me, her hands placed on my shoulders. I reach between us and, eyes meeting her, slide the head of my cock along her slit before pressing against her entrance and pushing into her. She bites her lip, but as she impales herself with me, her mouth gapes open and I groan low in my throat.

I place my hands on her hips and hold her in place, relishing in the feel of her tight, warm pussy but she doesn't stay still for long, her hips jerk and I grin at her impatience. I keep my hold on her hips, but allow her to push down until I bottom out in her, her muscles spasming and clenching as she adjusts to my length and width.

Leaning forwards, I press my lips to her neck and trail kisses down to the tops of her breasts as she drives herself up and down making these sexy little gasps each time she forces me all the way into her.

Aware I'm not wearing a condom, my thoughts go to spattering my seed all over her chest and breasts and as her movements become less controlled and she clenches tighter and tighter, I feel my orgasm coming, but I push it back, wanting to feel her come on me, to watch her face this time as she falls head first into her release.

"I want to come all over your chest," I tell her and her breath catches, eyes widening. "Can I do that Adriana?" I ask, praying she says yes.

"God, that's so...crude, but so...hot" She pants out and I grin, pulling the zip in between her breasts down and pushing the top off her shoulders. Watching her perfect tits bounce with her movements, I can't help but to lean down and draw a nipple into my mouth, sucking hard, and then biting the little nub before tonguing the sting away. Her movements pick up speed then stop suddenly, and she sits there, impaled completely on my cock, her hips jerking fast and hard as she spasms, mouth gaping with her eyes squeezed shut.

Unable to hold off for much longer, I push at her hips, grinding her name out through my teeth as my balls tighten. She accepts the warning and slips off of me, moving to the floor. The sight of her on her knees, legs spread apart, reclined back with one hand holding her up and the other flying across her clit sends me over the edge and rope after rope of semen shoot out and land on her chest, tits and face.

She holds my gaze and, biting her lip, uses the hand that was previously on her clit to rub my cum into her breast, pinching a nipple. Moving so she is sitting straight, she uses her other hand to collect some of the white substance from her face and wraps her lips around her fingers and tasting me, repeating the action and sucking on her fingers, giving me a sexy little smirk. I groan and let my head fall back on the couch. But she doesn't let me rest, the little minx, she utters one word that goes straight to my still erect cock.

"Again." And it's not a request. Who am I to deny the creature before me what she wants?