Tyler's After Work Surprise

Story Info
In which Tyler comes home late from work.
2.6k words
4.21
32.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pull into the driveway, I notice Adriana's car is parked and become impatient to get inside my house. But when I open my door, I pause in the foyer. The lights are all off except for the lamp by the couch, and there are candles lit all around the living room. I don't have to look very far for Adriana. Her naked body is stretched out gracefully on my couch, and my heart races overtime.

A smile forms on my lips when I see that she is sleeping and I feel terrible. I'd been caught up at the precinct and while I should have been home at six, I hadn't left the precincts until nine. Kneeling beside the couch, I study her. Her tanned skin, smooth and soft and warm. Her hair is sprawled around her head, a few strands lying across her forehead and cheek. Softly, I swipe the hair out of the way and take notice of her lovely face. The soft jawline, defined cheekbones with her long eyelashes casting shadows along the. And her lips, the cute little Cupid's bow, and the pillowy bottom lip that is heaven to bite. My eyes stray down and I groan at the sight of her perfect breasts, trailing my fingers along the swell of them and then down her side, a groan leaving my mouth.

She's nothing short of breathtakingly sexy. I can smell her arousal from here, the musky scent causes my already erect cock to twitch. I glance back up to her face and am met by her piercing blue gaze, she's blinking away sleep and I don't think she could ever be more beautiful than she looks right now.

"Hi," I say, smiling at her confusion.

"I'm sorry, I hadn't meant to fall asleep. What time is it?" She asks, reaching up and running her hand down her face.

"It's almost ten, baby. I'm sorry I'm late. Do you want to go to bed, you look exhausted." And she does, despite finding her asleep, she looks like she hasn't slept in days.

"I want to fuck you." She pouts and I laugh, here she is looking adorable as hell, and she uses such crude language. I love it. Who am I to deny her what she wants?

"That can be arranged, come here." I murmur, bending my body so as to bring my face closer to hers. Her hand immediately digs into my hair and she moans into my lips as I cup her face with one hand and place the other on her hip. Gently, I bite into her bottom lip and she groans, maneuvering her body into a sitting position. I'm now kneeling between her legs and the heat radiating from her pussy is noticeable even through my uniform.

My hand slides from her hip to her toned things, gripping at the excess skin as she pushes closer to me, so close her dripping pussy is pressed against my stomach and she wraps her arms around me, shoving her tongue into my mouth and massaging mine with it. I take my hand from her face and move it to the small of her back, pressing her as close to my body as is physically possible. Taking back dominance of the kiss, I suck hard on her tongue, receiving a sexy little groan in response.

Her hips gyrate, and I break away from the kiss, moving my lips along her jaw and down her slender neck, nipping and licking my way to her pulse point, where I suck harshly on the skin. Her body rocks against mine and I can feel a wet spot forming on my uniform where she is pressed to me. God, she's so responsive. Gently, I flatten my tongue against the bruise I just made, soothing the sting away before moving lower and sucking her nipple into my mouth, the already hardened nub elongates and I bite at it, and she squeezes her fingers in my hair into a fist, pulling. I glance up at her and her eyes are closed, her head lolled back in pleasure, mouth gaping open wordlessly. I bring my attention to her left breast and do the same thing, before sucking as much of the flesh as possible into my mouth. She presses closer, offering her chest to me openly. I want to taste her, I want to feel her pussy on my mouth and I want to drink every drop of her while she moans my name. Her legs are wrapped around my torso, locked into place, as she humps her hips up and down, trying desperately to get herself off. I grab her legs by the knees and spread her apart. Groaning at her freshly shaved, soaking wet pussy I look up at her face.

"So fucking beautiful," I whisper, meeting her lust filled gaze. She whimpers as I trail a finger along her pink slit, collecting her juices. Her hips jerk and I grin, bringing my finger up to her lips. Eyes on mine, her hands hold my wrist as she draws my finger into the warm confines of her mouth and sucks, moving her tongue around the digit.

"I am going to lick away every drop for you, but I want to hear you. Don't hold back, okay baby?" she nods, her innocent eyes wide and wanting. I pull at her legs and drape them over my shoulders, bring my hands to her hips, and press a kiss to each thigh before focusing all of my attention on her pretty little pussy. I flatten my tongue and lick a thick stripe up, burying my mouth between her folds and sucking her clit into my mouth, and tugging on it with my teeth. Her hips jerk, but I press down on them to hold her still, while I suck on her clit, hard. She whimpers again and I make it my goal to make her scream.

She twines her fingers in my hair again and just as she does that, I start moving my head side to side, with my tongue firmly pressed against her clit. She tightens her fingers and cries out, pulling my hair almost painfully. Releasing her hips from my grasp, I reach up and take her hands in mine, locking our fingers together. She cries out again and I groan. I feel so powerful when I do this to her, when I take control of her body and give her so much pleasure. I love her appreciative noises and the way she writhes beneath me. Her fingers tighten on mine when I vacuum her clit again and I realise that I can make her come just like this, I don't need to finger her. My ego grows with that realization, especially since five seconds later, my name falls from her lips.

"Fuck," she gasps out, gripping my hands tightly. "Oh fuck, Tyler. Please don't stop. Please. Please. Please." as soon as she starts begging I double my efforts to give her a release. Licking, sucking, and biting like my life depends on it. And my God, am I rewarded. Her release is like a flood; I swallow as much as possible, but her juices drip down my chin, soak my couch, and she screams my name, loud and high pitched.

"Tyler. Tyler. Tyler," she chants as she rides her orgasm out, fingers locked around mine in a death grip.

When I remove my mouth from her, I study her gorgeous sweaty body, her eyes are closed, a little crease between her eyebrow forms, as she concentrates on the pleasure pulsing through her. She's biting down on her bottom lip so hard I'm afraid she will draw blood, so I lean over her and draw the lip into my mouth, soothing away the sting of her bite. She sighs into the kiss and I gather her in my arms, moving so I'm sitting on the couch and she is curled up in my lap as her tongue licks at my lips for entrance. She moans slightly and I know she's tasting herself on me. After a while, I pull back and she rests her head against my chest. I hold her in my arms, content to stay here forever. She wiggles her hips and I groan at the nearly painful contact. I intended for her to fall asleep and to sort myself out in the shower, as she has school on the morning, but when I try to tell her this she shakes her head at me.

"If you think you're not going to pound into me with that huge cock of yours until I can't move, you're insane." She says, eyes wide and wanting. I don't quite know how to respond to that, but I don't have to. My sexy little minx moves so she is straddling me and she takes my face into both of her hands, her warm breath hits my face as she speaks. "I got here at five o'clock having spent the entire day soaking wet because someone was sending me texts and pictures to describe what was to be done to my body. I lit candles and I waited for you. I resisted the urge to get myself off and I don't think you understand how difficult that was. You promised me sex and I didn't take you for the type to break promises." As she was saying this her fingers were working at the buttons of my uniform shirt. She pushes the short sleeves over my shoulders and her slender fingers slide sensually over my biceps.

"You want sex?" I ask her and she nods. "You want me to fuck you, to pound my thick cock into that tight little pussy of yours until you can't move." She kisses my cheek and moves her mouth to my ear, her tongue flicking out to tease my earlobe.

"I want to be so well fucked, you will have to carry me to bed. Think you're up for the challenge?" She asks, biting my earlobe gently.

"Oh, baby. You don't know what your asking for." I say, gripping her hips and pushing them lightly. She leans forward and kisses my lips gently, sweetly.

"Oh, but I do." And then she gets up and stands, an eyebrow raised. "Someone is overdressed and it's not me," she urges and I grin.

Standing and under her excited gaze, I strip down. First removing my shoes, then my undershirt, loving the way she bites her lip appreciatively as her eyes move to my abs. When I go to remove my pants, she stops me, stepping forward and tucking her fingers into the waist.

"Let me," she murmurs her blue eyes looking up into mine. I gesture for her to continue, holding back a groan of pain as she drags the denim and my boxers down over my painfully erect cock. I watch her lithe body as she gracefully drops to her knees in front of me and wraps that sinful mouth of hers around my tip. She licks a stripe up the length and then bobs her head a couple of times. Keeping her eyes on mine, she pushes forward and swallows my cock in one smooth motion. It's incredible to watch. All eight inches of my cock have disappeared down her throat and I don't fucking know how. The last time she gave me a blow job, a week ago, she couldn't do this. She could only take me so far as the back of her throat before her gag reflex kicked in. My jaw drops as her throat muscles clench around me and fight to force me out, but she only gazes up at me, those eyes of her shining proudly as she forces my cock to stay where it's at as she gags. After a good twenty seconds, she pulls back and releases me with a pop, gasping for air and catching the saliva dripping from my cock with her pretty pink tongue.

"How the fuck did you learn that?" I ask, and the thought that maybe she's been with someone else enters my mind unbidden, a rage I didn't know I had started to take over, but my Adriana just smiles prettily.

"I bought an eight inch dildo to practice on." She says smugly and once again, my jaw hits the floor. Blood pulses straight to my cock, as images of her practicing deep throating my cock enter my mind.

"Fuck, that's hot." I reach down and pull her up, dragging her body into my arms and kissing the shit out of her. She grinds against me and a loud moan escapes her. I lose it. Breaking away from her, I order her to get on the couch on her knees, to put her forearms on the arm of the couch. Her tight little ass is in the air and I bring my hand down first on one cheek, then the other. She jerks and I grab her left leg and lift it up onto the headrest of the couch spreading her pussy for me. With one foot braced in the floor and the knee of my other leg steadying me on the couch, I grab the base of my cock and position myself at her entrance.

"Let me hear you, baby," I tell her and slam into her from behind. A strangled moan leaves her and I draw back and slam back in. She's so tight I almost have trouble pulling myself from the clutches of her vagina. Thrusting into her with animalistic speed, I grip her hips and slap her ass again. A roar leaves my lips as her walls clench even tighter. She loses her ability to hold herself up and she collapses onto her forearms, laying there with the sexiest little sound escaping her as her breathing becomes irregular; it's like an elongated exhale and a sharp inhale. I didn't think she could get any sexier, but then she starts speaking through her moans.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Don't stop, baby. Don't stop.Please don't stop. Oh. Oh. Oh. Fucking shit. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Right there. Fuck. Oh, yes. Oh, Ty, fuck your bad little girl from behind. Pound into me. Ohhhh. Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh, baby, I'm so close. So close. Oh. Oh. Oh. Mother fucker!" And right before my eyes, Adriana shatters around my cock, her body spasming and her vagina gripping me so tight it's almost painful. I keep thrusting, pounding into her for all I'm worth and I feel her body tense again, before she has even finished her first orgasm, and as she screams I shoot rope after rope of my semen into her, filling her up and coming her insides. I collapse onto her for a moment, holding her sweaty body to my chest as I wait for my breath to catch up to me.

"That was fantastic," she says breathily, and I kiss her shoulder.

"Yes, it was. I need to pull out baby," I tell her and she nods. Gently, I pull out of her, and she hisses through her teeth. I stand up and gather her into my arms so as to carry her to my bed. She snuggles into my chest and presses her lips to my neck. I walk across my house and carry her to my bedroom, laying her gently down on the bed and joining her. She curls into me, this precious woman, and I lay there, holding her in my arms.

"You know, if you wanted to practice sucking my cock, all you had to do was ask.You didn't have to buy a dildo," I say, only half joking and she laughs.

"Oh, but then what would I do when I'm alone and thinking about you while you're working?" She asks me lazily and I shake my head, grinning.

"Goodnight, Adriana." I press a kiss to her forehead and she sighs, melting further into me.

"Good night, Ty."

"Goodnight, Adriana." I press a kiss to her forehead and she sighs, melting further into me.

"Good night, babe."