Tyler's Gangbang

Story Info
Tyler gets gangbanged and an old friend returns.
2.7k words
3.94
104.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

I move my arms as legs as they're chained to the bedposts. I feel the huge plug in my ass. I can't move from the bed, as the voices get closer to the basement door. I feel a bit too warm under the blanket. I look at the clock that is on the wall and realize it's a little past six p.m. I can't believe I've been down here for a while. I lost track of time being down here. The voices get closer. I can here Crystal giving orders. I make out the words cum, leave, and living room. Finally the door opens and the lights come on. Suddenly I don't hear any voices. I can't see if anyone is coming down the stairs. I get nervous. I hear a few coughs and a sneeze, so I know people are still there. I then hear the familiar clicking of Crystal's boots. I hear them, as they get closer to me. She then pulls the blanket back and sits on the bed with me. She's naked except for the strap-on and her boots. The black dildo is still proudly attached to her.

"Morning sunshine," she smirks.

"Morning," I reply as my arms try to move.

"How'd you sleep," she asks.

"Decent," I reply.

"I love you," she says as she kisses me. I notice her hand signal toward the stairs, "I guess you didn't toss and turn."

"No," I smile.

"You didn't cum," she asks.

"I don't think so," I reply, "I can feel my dick now."

"Is the butt-plug still in your faghole," she smiles.

"Yes," I grunt.

I hear footsteps of several people entering the center of the basement. I begin to tense up and get nervous. She then reaches into the nightstand and pulls out a blindfold. Which is promptly placed over my eyes. I can't see anything but I can hear every person enter the room. She then begins to undo the chains that bind me. She pulls the blanket off of me. My wrists feel weird as she throws the chains under the bed. I wish I could take the blindfold off.

"I'm going back into character," she whispers into my ear.

"I love you," I whisper back.

"Shut up," she says as I feel her getting off the bed.

I hear her heels click on the floor as she walks away.

"Now," she says in a commanding voice, "we all went over the ground rules, you all know what to do and what not to do. Any last minute questions?"

There is a dead silence.

"Good," let's get to work.

I then feel several people get on the bed. I then feel many hands beginning to touch me and many mouths begin to suck and kiss on my body. The hands stay clear away from my dick. But a few touch my anus. A few even tap the plug. I hear heavy breathing and the sound of many girls giggling. I wish I could see but part of the excitement is being blindfolded.

"Stop," Crystal calls out.

Just then I feel everyone get off the bed. I hear Crystal approaching the bed. She then pushes me back onto the bed as I attempt to sit up. She then straddles my body and breathes heavily into my ear.

"You," she yells out, "hold his legs up! And you pull this thing out of his faghole with your teeth."

I feel a pair of cold hands grasp my ankles. They hold them up as Crystal gets off the bed. I feel another person slink onto the bed. They lick the inside of my calf and thigh as they work their way down to my faghole. I then feel two other hands grasp my wrists as the person runs their tongue around the butt-plug. I can't move I'm totally immobile. I feel the teeth grasp the end of the plug and slowly pull it out. But soon my body ejects the rest of the plug. It feels so good to finally have that thing out of me. But I didn't want it to out either. Then my legs are pushed back to the bed. The hands that were holding my wrists let go and Crystal returns to the bed and helps me off of it. She leads me to another part of the room. She gets me down on my knees. I feel the carpet under me.

"Keep you eyes closed," she demands as she pulls off the blindfold.

I keep them closed for what seems like an eternity. I feel several people around me. I begin to get even more nervous as the women in the room begin to giggle.

"Open them, but keep them focused on the floor," she says in a commanding voice.

I slowly open my eyes. It takes a few seconds for them to adjust as I continue to look down to the ground. I want to look up so bad and see the girls that are in the room. I know what's going to happen. She's going to have several women fuck me in the faghole with strap-ons. I'm going to be used and abused by all the women in the room. I can't wait to do this.

"Look up," she demands.

I do so and see a pair of legs in front of me. I keep looking up and see it right in front of me. A huge dick is now before me! It must be at least eight inches in length. It's white and circumcised. I look around me and see nine other penises around me. Oh my god I think to myself! What the fuck am I going to do? I look around some more and see Crystal and several other women in the room. The girls are fully clothed except for my wife. She smiles at me as I look at her. I look up at the guys and notice that all of them have masks on. I can't tell them apart. All of them are white men. I thought Crystal would want me to have an all black gangbang, but I guess not.

"Surprise," Crystal says as I look around at the cocks in front of me.

"Thank you so much," I yell back.

"Well don't just stare at them," she laughs.

"Yes ma'am," I reply as I lean forward and grab the first dick.

And the girls begin to cheer and clap as my mouth engulfs the entire shaft of the cock. He then begins to face fuck me very slowly. He tries to do it harder but he can't. I decide to pull back.

"If you can't fuck my face harder maybe the next guy can," I say in disgust.

The girls begin to clap and cheer even louder as I turn my attention to the next guy. I engulf his slightly smaller penis and he picks up where the last guy couldn't. He violently fucks my face. I gag so many times during the course of our face fucking. Another guy stands behind me and grabs my head and begins to force my mouth on the penis very violently. I then grab two of the cocks and begin to dry stroke them. But some one quickly pours lube on my hands and I begin to stroke their dicks. The lube makes it so easier as my hands quickly work their way up and down multiple dicks. Then more and more cocks go in an out of my mouth.

"So I can't face fuck," one of the guys in a violent tone.

"Wanna try again," I say in a cocky voice.

"Yeah," he says as he quickly shoves his cock into my mouth.

This catches me off guard and he violently begins to fuck my face. He puts his hips into it and fucks my mouth furiously. Another set of hands comes from behind and forces my mouth all the way onto his dick. The hands pull my head back and forth as the guy face fucks me even harder. This whole exchange continues for almost ten minutes before he finally stops.

"That better," he asks.

"Much better," I say while looking up.

"My turn," another guy says as he shoves his penis in my mouth.

He shoves it in hard like he's trying to poke my eye out. Once again another guy grabs the back of my head and shoves it up and down his dick. I hear Crystal and the girls start to laugh and goad the guys on. I find myself sucking more and more cock, as each guy wants his turn with my mouth. Then it hits me no one has played with my dick. Maybe it's part of Crystals plan. After my mouth gets a thorough fucking Crystal re-emerges from the shadows and pushes back the guys from me.

"How is it," she asks as she leans over me.

"The best," I reply.

"Ready to get your faghole plowed," she asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I say before kissing her.

She picks me up from the ground and then walks me to the bed. She then violently throws me on the bed.

"Come and get him," she yells out as they all walk to the bed.

The guy I picked on earlier grabs the bottle of HIV/AIDS resistant lube and lubes up his dick. He puts a glob on my faghole. I notice a few of the guys putting on condoms. This kind of irritates Crystal, but I guess they want to be safe.

"So I can't fuck faces," he laughs as he turns me on my stomach, "let's see how you like how I fuck Asses!!!"

He violently shoves his well-lubed dick in my ass. He pounds away as the other guys fuck my face from the front.

"You fuck your boyfriend like that," I say while straining in-between getting my face fucked.

"You mean wife," he says in disgust as he pounds even harder.

Then it hits me all these girls are the wives of the guys that are fucking me. I wonder how Crystal pulled this off. I hope she tells me. If she doesn't I really wouldn't care.

The guy I made fun of then finally stops fucking me. He then gets in line for those who want to fuck my face. The next guy is pretty gentle. He doesn't fuck me as hard as the funny guy. He goes slowly at first but soon he picks up the pace. They each switch out pretty quickly. I really don't hurt that much because of the plugs that Crystal and her assistant used. Finally the funny guy gets to my mouth.

"See how you like it now," he says with authority.

He pounds my face with even greater intensity as the motion from my ass getting fucked causes me to nearly choke on his dick. But it's a pleasurable feeling each time my mouth engulfs his penis. The two guys who're sandwiching me make snide comments and remarks.

"You're just as gay as he is," Crystal says in a stern voice.

"He's at the receiving end," the funny guy laughs, "he's gay not us."

"But your dick is in another man's ass," she laughs, "It takes two to tango faggot!!"

"Point taken," the guy at my ass says.

The guys pull out of me and one of the guys lies on the bed. I sit on his dick in the reverse cowgirl position; I guess it would be cowboy position. Then another guy shoves his dick inside of me! Holy fucking shit, two HUGE dicks are inside of me. I remain on top of the guy on the bed as the other men take turns shoving their cocks in my ass. The funny guy gets his turn and pounds me really fucking hard. He shows no mercy. He slaps me a few times and pounds away like there is no tomorrow. He does kiss me, which makes me sick.

"Don't kiss me," I say.

"Fuck you," he replies.

"Exactly," I reply as I lean in and kiss him back.

He finally stops and the guy on the bottom of me puts me on my side and fucks me like that for about a minute. I then lie on my back. Another guy takes his place and they fuck me in the missionary position as the other guys fuck my mouth as I place my head over the edge of the bed. This is a strange feeling. Ted did this to me before but I didn't have to contend with the dicks being in my ass. Once again the funny guy fucks my mouth hard. He even plugs my nose and slaps me a few times.

"Okay," Crystal calls out, "Enough!"

Thank god I think to myself as the guys stop maybe she's going to kick him out.

"Did I do something wrong," he asks.

"No," Crystal says much to my dismay, "I want to see you guys cum."

"Where," one of the guys asks.

"I want two guys to cum in his ass and the rest in his mouth," she demands.

The guy in my ass cums very quickly and leaves the room. A girl follows him. I notice the funny guy back off and work his way to the back of the group. Another guy shoots his load directly into my ass. That's two loads of hot seed, just like Crystal wanted. Finally one of the guys shoots it directly in my mouth.

"Don't swallow it," Crystal demands, "I have something in mind."

I lie on the bed as each guy shoots his hot load into my mouth. I keep my mouth open as each guy drains himself. I notice that the room begins to thin out. I don't know how many loads have been shot in my mouth, but I think they leave when they do. Ironically they all taste very good. I think Crystal arranged that some how. The funny guy is the last to go. He shoots out a small amount of semen. Pathetic, I think to myself. I notice that he leaves with a much larger girl.

Crystal then walks up to the bed and sits next to me. She runs her finger down my nose. She kisses my cheek.

"Swallow it," she demands.

I comply and swallow it all.

"Whoa," I say as I digest it all.

"Ready for your cum," she asks.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

She then gives me a quick blowjob and I cum in no time at all. I feel a huge blast fly out of my penis. She almost gags on the cum. She then slinks her way up the bed and I open my mouth. She spits the entire contents of her mouth into my mine. I swallow it in one big gulp.

"How many did I take," I ask as she gets off the bed and turns off the cameras that surround the bed.

"Ten," she says as she finishes turning off the camera.

She helps me up and leads me up the stairs. She takes me to the bedroom. I notice the gang bangers and their women are in the living room without their masks. She turns on the shower for me and takes off her strap-on and gets in with me. She cleans me from head to toe. She even douches me. I feel the cum and lube slide out of me as she does that. As quickly as the shower begins it stops. She leads me out of the shower and onto the bed and she hands me a robe.

"I'll be back in a second," she says as I put on the robe.

She shuts the door and I take a look at myself in the mirror. I then notice that I'm not alone in the room. A figure appears in the mirror. It gets closer. I then notice who it is, it's Ted. He walks up to me and grabs me.

"I love you," he smiles as he kisses me on the cheek.

"How'd you find me," I reply as I walk backwards and trip over the bed.

"I have my ways," he laughs as the robe flies open.

He starts to suck on my limp penis.

"Ow," I groan, "I'm pretty sore down there."

"I bet," he smirks as he slides and unlubed finger up my faghole.

"Stop," I say as he sticks another finger in me.

"No," he says, "you broke my heart, now this is my revenge."

Just then Crystal bursts into the room.

"What the fuck is going on," she yells as she slams the door.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers