Tyrone

Story Info
Cole's daughter brings home a big surprise.
2.6k words
4.2
24.4k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RXRoxane
RXRoxane
12 Followers

When he saw his daughter's new boyfriend come out of the car, Cole's breath caught in his throat.

His daughter, Kelly, had mentioned her new boyfriend so often, Cole felt as if he knew the man already. But Kelly had omitted one little detail: her new boyfriend had skin the color of bronze. He was tall, dark and handsome all right.

But he wasn't supposed to be there. Kelly had said she was spending the week end; she never mentioned she was bringing Tyrone along.

"Did you know she was bringing him?" Cole asked his wife, standing next to him on the porch of their suburban cottage.

His wife, Mandy, was as beautiful now as she had been on their wedding day, 23 years ago. Creamy skin, long strawberry blonde hair, big hazel eyes, plump breasts and legs for days. Kelly looked just like her, and it was a good thing. Cole was stout, not particularly handsome, had dark brown hair and pale blue eyes. What Mandy saw in him, he never really understood.

Mandy pursed her lips, shaking her head. "Prepare the guest room, will you, Cole? I don't want them sleeping in the same bed under my roof."

Our roof, Cole was tempted to say, but did not. Mandy was a lawyer downtown, and he was but a simple florist. She made three times his salary, but he suspected he was three times as happy as she was. Not that he hadn't tried to satisfy his wife, but she was very demanding and it seemed nothing he did was good enough for her.

Kelly squealed as she got out of the car. "Hey guys!" She ran towards Cole and his wife, and Cole hugged his daughter tight, keeping an eye on Tyrone who was getting the bags out of the trunk. He was wearing a tight t-shirt, his muscles bulging underneath the white cotton. The contrast of the t-shirt against his dark skin was mesmerizing, and when he grinned at Cole and Mandy, Cole's sex stirred.

The thought of the tall, dark man in bed with his daughter was enough to make Cole hard, but the thought of the tall man in bed with Cole's wife was just too much to bear.

For years Cole had been fantasizing about his wife in bed with a tall, dark stranger. The sight of Tyrone brought all those fantasies bubbling to the surface.

"Hi sweetie," he said to Kelly.

"Mom, Dad," Kelly said, turning towards Tyrone, "This is Tyrone."

"Sir, Ma'am," Tyrone said, shaking hands with Cole and greeting Mandy with a hug. His voice was thick and deep, and he smelled of orange blossoms.

"Let me take those for you," Cole said, taking the bags away from Tyrone and going inside the house as quickly as possible to avoid imagining what Tyrone looked like naked.

"Kelly's told us a lot about you, Tyrone. How do you like working for Gregory and Smith?" Cole overheard Mandy say as he climbed the stairs.

Gregory and Smith was a talent agency. Tyrone was a male model.

Cole placed Kelly's bag in her bedroom on the first floor. Her bedroom had remained unchanged ever since she'd graduated high school and had gone off to College three years ago. The red comforter, the frilly white curtains and the numerous posters of Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars. She was now living in Portland with a roommate, and would most likely never come back to live at home, but Cole and Mandy had agreed to keep her room intact. Nostalgia was a powerful motivator.

Cole had already arranged a bouquet of sunflowers for his daughter. Sunflowers were her favorites. He had placed the vase on her old wooden desk.

Tyrone's bag, a manly black leather duffel bag, Cole put in the guest room at the end of the hall. Since he was in there, he dressed the bed with clean sheets, hurried to the backyard to cut a few fresh peonies and arranged them in a crystal vase, which he placed on the dresser in the guest room.

Cole came down the stairs to get the bubbly from the kitchen, and carried a tray with the bottle and four glasses into the living room.

"Champagne?" Cole offered cheerfully.

Mandy smoothed a strand of her hair and gave him a warm smile. "Yes, thank you, Cole."

"So, Dad, did you watch the last Mariners game?" Kelly asked.

"Sure did. I have a good feeling this year, what do you think Tyrone?"

Tyrone's grin illuminated the room. "Got a good feeling, too."

The remaining of the afternoon was spent talking about baseball, Kelly's internship at Valve, Tyrone's latest gig in Milan, steak, and movies.

"Speaking of which, we're off," Kelly said.

"You're not having dinner with us?" Mandy asked.

"Nah. I told Tyrone the hamburgers at the Schiller's brewery were to die for. And we're catching a movie after so don't wait up."

Mandy called it an early night, and Cole stayed behind, in the living room, reading.

When, at one o'clock, Kelly and Tyrone still weren't back, he decided to call it a night.

He made sure the front door was locked but the porch light on, secured all the windows on the ground floor and went to the kitchen, where the back door was, to make sure it was locked as well.

Through the French doors, he had a good view of the garden in the backyard and he liked to take a last look at his garden before going to bed. As usual, he looked outside, but what he saw there was unusual.

The moon was but a sliver, but provided just enough light to see Kelly, her milky white body nude, her shapely legs spread, and Tyrone's head right in between. Lying on the grass, Tyrone's body was denuded, and the sight of his daughter having her pussy licked by the young black stud awakened Cole's cock.

He tried to look away but was unable to. The contrast between his daughter's porcelain and Tyrone's ebony was breathtaking. Cole kept watching, his small cock quickly stiffening.

A good thing his garden was fenced with a ten feet high spruce hedge. He'd always liked the intimacy it provided. It appeared his daughter also enjoyed the intimacy. How often had she done this; frolic in Cole's garden?

Tyrone's hands moved up Kelly's torso to grab both her breasts. Kelly covered her mouth with one of her hands. To stop herself from moaning, most likely.

Cole's own hand traveled down his pudgy stomach to caress his cock.

He removed it right away. It was wrong on so many levels to watch. It was his own daughter, how could he become so aroused at the sight of her perfect body, at the sight of her handsome black boyfriend licking her up.

Cole's cock, it seemed, didn't have such barriers. It hardened some more, as Tyrone stopped licking Kelly to nestle in between her thighs and grabbed his cock to rub Kelly's pussy with. Tyrone's cock reached the middle of her belly. How could she take all of that meat inside her taut young body?

Cole's breathing quickened as Tyrone's thrusts accelerated. Kelly's back arched and Tyrone moaned loudly, his thick baritone echoing all the way into the house, and Cole's cock twitched, pre-cum already leaking out the tip.

Eyes riveted on Tyrone's big dick, Cole reached down to rub a finger along his short length. Tyrone's hands grabbed a hold of Kelly's hips, and slowly, Tyrone slid his cock inside Kelly's tiny white pussy. Cole couldn't stop a moan from coming out, and though he knew he shouldn't watch any more, he couldn't help himself.

Tyrone was kneeling upright on the grass, and Kelly was sprawled underneath him. The sight was primal, beautiful, and the fact that it was his own daughter getting fucked in such an animalistic manner made Cole's balls tighten.

It was sick and twisted and perverted, but still, he watched.

He stopped touching himself to concentrate on the view. Tyrone's beefy buttocks flexed as he thrust into Kelly. Kelly's firm breasts barely jiggled as she got fucked. Her head thrown back, her hair tangling up in the dirt.

Tyrone quickly pulled out and Kelly jumped forward just in time to catch a first rope of cum on her tongue. Tyrone jerked himself and spilled all over Kelly's pretty face. Cole's cock twitched, but he ignored it, to rub a finger in between his balls instead, as Tyrone emptied his own sac on Kelly.

Looking up at Tyrone, Kelly licked her lips, and seemed to bring whatever cum left on her face into her mouth. Cole's breath was heavy now, and his nipples tingled.

His wife always said his body reacted just as a woman's. He didn't care, he enjoyed when his nipples tingled, and he pinched one of them, watching his daughter clean herself off of Tyrone's cum.

Smiling at each other, the couple stood and walked towards the house. Cole's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly shut the drapes, locked the back door and ran upstairs to hide in the den, where his laptop was.

Heart humping, he turned his laptop on and sat back in the chair, pulling out his cock. He looked at one of his favorites, a clip of a black hunk giving his all to a busty strawberry blonde and he watched, hypnotized by the contrasts in color, his cock swelling some more.

He watched clip after clip, rubbing his cock right to the edge of an orgasm but stopping before going over. Pre-cum was leaking out the tip of the head of his cock, and sliding down his shaft.

Cole heard the young couple sneak in Kelly's room, and he kept listening intently, hoping to hear muffled moans and groans.

He didn't have to wait for long. A low moan came from Tyrone, and Cole's spine tingled. He stopped stimulating himself immediately, and hurried to the bedroom to find Mandy in bed, sleeping in the nude, sprawled, dark blue sheets wrapped around her long legs.

Cole didn't even wake her up. He knelt in between those long legs, and pushed himself inside her.

He was barely in that Mandy awoke.

"You filthy animal," she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Fucking your wife while she's asleep. Have you no shame?"

Cole thrust harder, images of his young daughter and her black boyfriend still imprinted in his memory.

"My, what has gotten you so horny?" his wife asked.

He didn't answer. He couldn't. He was too ashamed. But he thrust faster, his balls tightening already, the thought of Tyrone's huge black cock pounding Kelly's tiny white pussy quickly bringing Cole to the edge.

"Oh no, don't you dare come just yet," his wife said, and rolled him over to trap him in between her firm thighs.

She remained seated on his lap, her pussy a vise grip around his cock, a cruel smile tugging at her red lips. "Listen," she whispered.

Cole obeyed. Kelly's muffled voice came from across the hall. Weak moans, but loud enough for Cole to hear them. And a bed, creaking. His hips thrust up in a reflex, and he struggled to free himself from his wife's grasp.

"I'll throw him out."

Mandy splayed her hands on his chest, effectively pinning him to the bed. Her long hair tickled his nose. "He's too strong for you. He's bigger than you. Be quiet and go see just how bigger than you he is."

Cole's blood froze. "What?"

Mandy knelt up, sliding off of his cock, and she stood next to the bed. She whispered, "Go see just how bigger than you Tyrone is, and then come back here and tell me."

"But..."

Mandy held up her hand, palm up, and Cole stopped talking. She pointed to the door, and Cole obeyed. He got out of the bedroom and tiptoed across the hall to Kelly's room. The door was closed, and there was no keyhole to peek through.

His cock throbbing, he overheard Kelly moan. He turned around; there was no way to see inside Kelly's room. Besides, the situation was straight out of a fantasy of his; there had to be a catch somewhere. Was his wife looking for a reason to divorce him?

But she told him all the time she loved him. She couldn't really want to divorce him, could she?

He went back into his bedroom. Mandy, arms crossed over her bare chest, wore a mean frown. She pointed towards Kelly's room again, and though Cole did not want his cock to throb so much, though he did not want to be so excited at the thought of telling his wife how big Tyrone's cock was, though he did not want the thought of watching his daughter getting fucked again to arouse him, he couldn't stop his body from reacting. He was hard, he was leaking, and he would come any second.

He swallowed through a tightened throat and slowly walked to Kelly's room, his cock and balls threatening to shoot with every move. He place a trembling hand on the door knob and twisted as slowly as he could.

He pushed the door opened an inch, but couldn't see inside, so he pushed it opened a bit more, just enough so that he could see the bed.

Kelly was on her back, her legs wrapped around Tyrone's waist. Tyrone was thrusting hard into Kelly, his balls, heavy, slapped against her cunt. Every time Tyrone pulled back, Cole could see his shaft, hard and swollen.

Tyrone was easily twice as big as Cole, and somehow, knowing this made Cole's tiny cock lengthen a little.

"Tell me you'll fuck her, Tyrone," Kelly panted from under Tyrone.

"Yeah you know I will." His voice was hoarse, still thick and deep, and there was no way Mandy hadn't heard that.

Cole looked over his shoulder and saw his wife, standing in the doorway, a hand between her thighs, caressing herself. Pink nipples hardened on top on white breasts. Tyrone and Kelly huffing in the background.

Cole couldn't hold it in any longer. He took four wide strides towards his wife, grabbed her and pushed her on top of the bed where he knelt between her thighs and plunged inside her.

"Are you in, Cole? I can't feel that dicklet of yours. Are you in yet?" Mandy whispered in his ear, and bit down on his earlobe.

Whimpering, he thrust harder into her.

"How much bigger than yours, Cole? How big is Tyrone's cock? Tell me."

"Bigger," Cole panted. He couldn't speak, he was racing towards a powerful orgasm.

Sharp fingernails dug in his ass. "Tell me," his wife demanded.

Hammering Mandy, Cole uttered, "Twice as big," and came.

His entire body trembled as he shot in his wife.

"Good boy," Mandy whispered as she hooked herself to his upper arm and came around his cock.

Throwing his head back, Cole couldn't help but moan loudly as his cock spat one last rope of cum.

Spent and out of breath, he kissed Mandy deeply. She responded in kind and chuckled.

"I love you, naughty boy," she said as he rolled over beside her.

She rested her head on his chest. "Do you think they heard us?" she whispered.

He listened. Muffled moans were still coming from Kelly's bedroom. "I think they're too busy for that."

"I know what you look at on your computer when I'm not home. Or when I sleep. Why haven't you told me?"

He shrugged. "I'm..."

"Ashamed?"

He nodded, squeezing his eyes shut.

Mandy played with his chest hair. "You shouldn't be. Your fantasies are a part of who you are. I love you, silly boy; that means I love your fantasies, too. Do you understand?"

He nodded and held his wife tighter against him.

RXRoxane
RXRoxane
12 Followers