Tyrst & Thora Ch. 02

Story Info
Thora finds a purpose.
5.5k words
4.72
8.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~ This story consists of non-consensual themes, fantasy, graphic violence and terrible grammar. If any of these things bother you, please read no further. All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 and older.~~

*****

Thora was freshly bathed and wearing a simple, long grey tunic, she knelt on the floor beside Tyrst who sat at a long rectangle table with his family. A simple rope was tied around her waist and tucked into his belt. She hated it, she would have rather been locked in his room then suffer the humiliation. She had not been introduced to most the wolves sitting at the table but was learning their names as they spoke. At the head of the table was Tyrst's father, Leif, one of the 12 wolf clan leaders. He and Tyrst had a lot in common, both broadchested, both with long dirty blonde hair only Leif's now had streaks of grey and white. His features were more hardened, whether by life or battle, Thora wasn't certain. His face seemed to be in a constant state of disapproval.

Sitting to his right was his wife, Leda. She complimented him in the sense that she was soft from her round curves to her gentle voice, she was nearly his polar opposite. Like Thora, she was blonde, but her hair was pulled back in several complex looking braids.

"I don't know why you insist on bringing that to the dining hall, brother." Tyrst glanced down and she suddenly felt very small. He was a large intimidating man when she was standing, but kneeling on the floor beside him like some animal had her feeling insignificant. They addressed her as an object, a pet; only Thora was pretty sure the pets were treated better than she was.

'I own you now,' he had said. Looking at the disgust on Triggs face, it made her feel almost grateful that Tyrst claimed her. That meant he wouldn't let them hurt her, he protected that which he claimed; he had said so himself. She had to believe that was true. Tyrst ruffled her hair and patted her head and it took all her self control not to bite him out of spite.

"I find she stokes my appetites," Tyrst responded calmly, returning to his pork roast and potatoes.

"You offend not only our mother, but my wife by bringing your WHORE to supper." Tyrst stood so abruptly, Thora thought they may fight right then and there. It didn't make any sense, why would he fight his brother over something he had called her himself? Was it perhaps because his brother had said it?

"Enough! Your mother and wife are both capable of leaving the table if they are so offended. And you, if you are going to bring your bed slave to the table, you can at least give the girl a chair." At first Thora wasn't sure she'd heard him correctly; was he suggesting Tyrst be civil?

"People sit at the table father, not slaves. Even Ulfr knows that." Trigg replied, earning a few chuckles from his brothers. Aevar, the Eldest, was sitting to Lief's left. Each brother, born after went down the table until Odell, the youngest. He yet to grow any facial hair, and often leaned over to whisper things to his mother. Beside him was Ulfr, who, like his brothers, had gone raiding. But unlike his brothers, all he had to show for his work was a broken elf and a few dozen horses, maybe half of which would ever be rideable by his clan. Unlike Tyrst, he kept his slave locked away in his room. He had requested sending for a healer, but Lief denied it and nothing more was said on the matter.

"I am sorry you feel offended by Thora's presence. Thankfully, I am finished and we shall remove ourselves from your sight. Mother. Father." He bowed at the waist and Thora stood with the tug of the rope, eyes downcast. He didn't bother to hold onto the rope, he let it dangle between them, confident she would follow without being pulled. He hadn't expected to feel so defensive, especially over an elf. He felt protective of her and it was unsettling. He glanced down at her; what was it about this elf that pulled at his every instinct and nerve? Had she bewitched him?

"You are going to need clothes," he announced thoughtfully as they hit the hallway.

"Are you saying this simple thin tunic isn't enough?"

"Sarcasm does not suit you elfling." She clenched her teeth and kept going. She had thought they were headed back to his room until he walked right by it. With little slack in the rope she had no choice but to keep following or incur his wrath. Even if she were to run from him, she was lost in his great big house, not to mention in an unknown village and surrounded by savage wolves.

"Are your legs too short to keep up?" Tyrst demanded. Thinking of escape had distracted her and she had to run a few paces to keep up.

"Perhaps yours are simply too long," she replied. Tyrst chuckled but she noticed he changed his gait, slowing down just slightly by few paces.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked. She doubted she was going to receive an answer, but he surprised her.

"I am taking you to Ulfr's room." She froze, heart skipping a few beats.

"What-what do you mean?"

"His slave is sick, you said you know medicine. I want you to see if you can help her."

"You blocked me from my magic," Thora replied sourly.

"Then you can make her one of your remedies or potions." he replied.

"Why do you care what happens to an Elf?" she demanded.

"My motives are my own." He gave no further explanation and kept walking. When they finally came to Ulfr's room they found it locked and for a moment she wondered if they were going to stand there and wait until Ulfr returned. Tyrst simply pulled a key from his pocket and let himself in. The stench was the first thing to hit her and she knew instantly what it was, infection. There was no mistaking the smell of putrid flesh. Normally this was something she would simply heal with magic, that was the quickest safest way to guarantee survival. Her shoulder twinged with the reminder she no longer had her magic, and possibly never would again. She entered the room, taking small shallow breaths through her mouth. She approached the bed cautiously, and gasped at the sight. The young woman was thin, too thin; her skin a deathly pale and she was sweating profusely. Thora pushed her way past Tyrst, and when she stopped a few feet short, she glared back at Tyrst, the rope holding her back.

"I cannot work like this," she growled. He pulled it free from his belt and let it fall to the floor.

"You will watch the way you speak to me," he announced firmly. She grabbed the pitcher from the dresser and poured it into the basin, moving it to the nightstand. The washcloth left on her forehead had long since dried out, and she could almost feel the heat emanating from her.

"My name is Thora, I am here to help. Can you tell me your name?" The young woman opened her mouth, cracked lips moving but no sound came out.

"Alright, best save your energy." Thora pulled the sheet back, her eyes raking the girl's body. Across her chest were four nasty gashes, like the claws of an animal. Had one of the wolves done this? The surrounding flesh was bright red, the edges of the wounds were turning darker, the flesh possibly rotting. Someone had tried to sew the wounds shut, but the swelling and pus had busted them open. It was an utter mess and she did her best to keep her face calm and relaxed.

"You think you can save her?"

"I will try." She placed the freshly soaked washcloth across the young woman's forehead and she let out a long sigh.

"I need some herbs, do you have access to those?" Tyrst simply nodded and she took a piece of paper from the desk in the corner and wrote down a short list of the items she needed.

"You can read, can't you?" He frowned as he jerked the paper free.

"Of course I can read."

"My apologies, I wasn't sure if you'd even know what some of those things are, you are a warrior after all, not a healer."

"I will be back quickly, do not try anything stupid," he growled as he left, locking them inside. She set to looking for something sharp, but found nothing. Ulfr had most likely taken care of any potential weapons, not that the elf looked to be in any condition to fight. She started to prepare a work area when the lock began to turn in the door. She approached the door, certain Tyrst's hands would be full but it opened to reveal Ulfr and he immediately unsheathed his dagger. Thora lifted her hands to show they were empty and began to back away.

"What are you doing in here!?" he demanded.

"I'm here to help; you said she needed a healer. I am from the temple of Eir, I want to help you." He glanced at the woman on the bed, then back at me; gone was the anger, instead he looked concerned.

"Do you really think you can heal her?"

"I can try. Your brother already left to fetch me supplies, but if you want to grab sheets, and a few more basins, we can change these sheets and wash her up a little." He looked relieved to finally have a task, a way to help in a situation where he was powerless. He nodded and left, locking the door again.

Thora had never seen a wolf show such concern for an elf, slave or not. Their people had been enemies for centuries, always trying to enslave the other. Ulfr was the first one to return, sweat pouring down his brow. He set them on the table and returned to the young woman's side, taking her hand in his. She opened her eyes but they were dazed and she seemed to be staring right through him.

"I am going to need a knife," she announced as she poured more water into several of the basins.

"Over my dead body," Tyrst announced, shoving his way into the room with full arms.

"I need to remove these poor attempt at stitches before I can begin cleaning the wound. I cannot do that without something sharp." Thora replied calmly. It wasn't as if having a knife was suddenly going to swing the odds in her favor. She had already stabbed Tyrst once, and he had laughed at her.

"You may give her a small knife," Tyrst conceded as he began setting the supplies down on a nearby table. Ulfr pulled one from his boot, the handle looked small even in her hands. Her thumb delicately checked the edge of the blade and with a small drop of blood she knew it would do what she needed. She grabbed the bottle of ether, briefly wondering if it was strong enough to knock out a wolf, but she poured some on a nearby cloth and knocked the poor girl out instead.

With the poor woman unconscious, there was little sign she was still alive besides the shallow rise and fall of her chest. Thora peeled back the sheets, and with Ulfr's help, began to work. Thora saw a lot of wounds at the Temple of Eir, both elf and wolf, but had yet to heal something so advanced without the use of her magic. The thread was stuck, her flesh trying to heal itself around it, and Thora was grateful the ether was doing its job. It would be a lot harder if she were awake and thrashing around.

"Who is responsible for this atrocity?" Thora demanded as she handed another sliver of thread to Ulfr who tossed it with the rest she'd already cut free.

"I am afraid that would be me," Ulfr confessed.

"Do you have any medical training? It may have healed on its own if you hadn't sewed her skin together with this!" Thora spat, holding out another piece of thread.

"Just because I am allowing you to help this woman, it does not give you permission to speak to your superiors the way that you do." Tyrst warned. She clenched her teeth, keeping her mouth closed before any further comment slipped out. She had forgotten, for just a moment really, where she was, the fact that she was now considered property. It had felt good to be in her own element, even if she was without her magic. She set herself to the task, removing all the thread she could find, using the warm water and soap to clean the wounds the best she could.

The claw marks began near her left breast and swiped down towards her right hip. They were deep, but didn't seem to have punctured anything internal and for the first time, she felt a flicker of hope. Maybe she could stop the infection from spreading, clean the wounds, help them heal properly; if Tyrst allowed her to anyways. The room was silent except for the smallest of moans when she moved the young woman too much. Once Thora was sure her wounds were clean, she asked Ulfr to help her change the sheets and grind the herbs she needed. She made a tea and with a little help, she managed to get the girl to drink nearly half before she started choking. She mixed the herbs with the correct cream and slathered the wounds, wrapping them lightly.

When she finished she took a step back and let out a deep sigh. It had been hard work and she wasn't a hundred percent sure it was going to work.

"Your not going to tell Father about this, are you?" There was concern in Ulfr's voice and Thora had a moment to worry about the consequences should Leif find out. He had forbade Ulfr from fetching a healer, although technically he hadn't sent for her.

"I might, but only if it becomes necessary. If you are finished here, we are to retire for the evening." Tyrst held out his hand and at first Thora wasn't sure if he expected her to hand him the rope or hold his hand. She went with the rope, not wanting to touch him more than necessary. She felt tired as she followed Tyrst from the room and back down the hallway.

"I believe I have found purpose for you when you are not warming my bed," Tyrst announced with a small smile your people." Thora announced bravely. He stopped walking and turned, lifting her off the ground by her throat, slamming her back against the wall, leaning in close.

"You will no longer be telling me what you will or will not do. You no longer have that type of free will, am I understood?" Her body began to tingle the longer it was deprived of blood flow and she managed to choke out a yes before he dropped her, leaving her bent over and gasping for air. He had picked her up like a rag doll, and tears pricked her eyes as she realized how easily he could crush her throat. And yet, he seemed to always stop just as she was reaching the point of blacking out. She dug her nails into her palm, wishing she still had the small dagger. It wouldn't kill him, she doubted it would even really hurt him, but she was positive she would have enjoyed stabbing him again.

He waited for her to gather herself before leading her back down the labyrinth of hallways, not another word spoken between them. Tyrst headed outside and towards town, keeping her a few paces behind him. She was aware of the eyes that were pointed in her direction, the comments that were being made as she shuffled her bare feet in the dirt, but she kept her gaze on the rope around her waist. Where was he taking her? The sun was finally beginning to set, the skyes thrown into hues of orange and red. They came to a small cabin, but she knew right away what it was. He only needed to knock a few times before the door was thrown open to reveal a small woman. Thora was only a few inches taller, figure hidden beneath her white apron, stained red with blood.

"What do you need?!" She looked Thora up and down before returning her gaze to Tyrst.

"Are you here for the Lace?" she asked this question much quieter, glancing around to make sure there was nobody eavesdropping.

"Not today Sigrid. I have myself a healer for a slave. I thought she could make herself useful and help here when she's not required in my bed." Thora felt her face burn with humiliation, but she remained with her eyes downcast, the soreness in her throat reminding her the consequences should she decide to speak whatever she's thinking. Sigrid took another long look, wiping her hands on her apron before nodding.

"Alright, have her here first thing in the morning and she will begin her training." Tyrst nodded and took Sigrid's hand in his, lightly kissing her knuckles and Thora felt a twinge of jealousy flare. They made their way back to Tyrst's room and she breathed a sigh of relief when he dropped the rope and moved to pour himself a drink.

"That was very kind of you to help Ulfr." he announced.

"I am...I was a priestess, healing was my purpose."

"Well I have a new purpose for you now," he announced, crossing the room, his anger forgotten and she felt her stomach roll as he approached. As soon as he was within reaching distance she leapt up, raising her fist and stabbing him straight through his ribcage with a letter opener. It had been left discarded in the top drawer of Ulfr's nightstand in between parchements of paper, overlooked. The blade was dull but she knew with enough force it would pierce his flesh. She aimed for his heart, hopeful it would slow him down but he grabbed her wrist and lifted her off the ground with one arm while pulling the letter opener out with a growl and he tossed it to the floor. His began to crush her wrist and she watched as the small gaping wound began to knit itself closed. Not enough damage to kill him. What was it going to finally take? Could he even be killed?

"You must be an Elfling to be so stupid twice!" She stared at him, nothing but dried blood left behind now.

"Then I am stupid because I will try it again next chance I get." She stated bravely, despite the tremble in her voice. He had taken everything and she wouldn't stop until he paid for it. She was well aware it would most likely result in her death in the end, but she would make it worth it if she was able.

"Such brave words from such a small elf. Now what am I going to do with you?" he asked aloud, staring down into her defiant eyes. There was pure hatred burning in them, she looked vengeful and the sight of it had him stiff. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pressed himself against her; her eyes opening wide as it registered.

"Let go of me this instant!" she shouted. He grabbed her chin and squeezed, forcing her to hold still.

"What have I told you about the way you speak to me?" She snapped her teeth angrily, missing him by a mere inch. A noise that was more animal than human rumbled in his chest and he grinned.

Only there was something off with his smile, it grew wider and wider, the points of his teeth began to get sharper and he leaned in lower, she realized she was staring at the smile of the wolf inside the man.

"I have been wondering how you taste since the moment I met you," he confessed. He opened his jaw impossibly wide and bit down onto her bicep, her scream muffled by his hand as he pinned her against the wall with his body. Blood ran from the tiny wounds as quickly as the tears ran down her face. He let her go and she crumbled to the floor and curled up, holding her wounded arm to her chest and he walked across the room and fetched some strips of cloth, getting them wet in the basin atop of his dresser.

"Now that we have that settled, I believe you. And I welcome to try to kill me if you feel you must, but keep in mind that for every time you fail, I am going to mark your body, just like this." He shook her injured arm and she cried out in pain as he forced her to hold it out straight so that he could bandage it.

"Few have ever been so bold as to attack me head on, and here a little thing like you has tried to murder me twice now." He sounded amused and once he finished wrapping it he pulled her towards the bed and tucked her in towards the wall, climbing in beside her.

"If you were a good slave, you wouldn't fight me so much," he mumbled as his hands caressed the sides of her body.

"Perhaps it's because I am not a slave, I am a Priestess of Eir." She replied, gasping when his hand snaked around her throat and squeezed.

"If you wish to keep your tongue I suggest you learn to control what comes out from between your lips." She nodded and coughed when he let go.

"Now, roll over and sit up." He leaned back against the headboard. Thora obeyed averting her eyes from his broad chest. Her cheeks flushed and she waited for his next demand. But he simply took her hand in his and pulled it towards his lap, his cock standing at attention proudly. She pulled back and shook her head.

12